All Comments on 'Interstellar Impregnation Pt. 02'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorabout 2 years ago

Loved this Chapter! At first was a little hesitant with how angry Evan was and how forceful it was, but you really turned it around well! How they ended up being happy with each other was really sweet and made the sex much hotter! Looking forward to the next chapter

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Disappointing

I don't understand this series. It's like SD had a great idea for a story, End of the world aliens save some people and they have to save the human race. Sounds cool right. I read the prologue (Ch.00) and thought this could be interesting with a premise like that... Then after the first two chapters I feel like SD turned the idea over to one of those horrible porn writers from the 70's or 80's all that's missing is the cheesy saxophone music and the Bom Chika Wa Wow. I maybe had too high of hope for this, so what I'm reading is just falling too flat. IDK. I have enjoyed so many SD stories that I still want to give this a chance, but my hopes have dip quite low so far.

Still Thanks for Sharing just because this isn't a hit with me doesn't mean others wont like it. Looking forward to your next big hit.

halonguehalongueabout 2 years ago

I loved how this progressed! I was worried from the start it might be a mean story, but then it turned so sweet! Wonderful job!

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

This is definitely a different kind of story. I think as we get more chapters we will see there is a reason to the pairings. Til then just sit back and enjoy the ride. Thanks for sharing

incestuousbridesincestuousbridesabout 2 years ago

I smell some great foreshadowing on this one

ErrantZebraErrantZebraabout 2 years ago

This series has turned out to be something very different from what I expected from the setup in Pt. 00, and I love it. The amount of characterization you manage to fit into these little vignettes is bonkers and makes it so hot when the characters finally give in. Regardless of whether you keep this focused on these individual interludes or start exploring what comes after, I'm 100% along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really think you should consider releasing more content at once or at least more frequently. The chapters in this story don't have a lot of content compared to the chapters in your other stories.

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenabout 2 years ago

Would love to hear about Liv and Ollie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really like the different aspects of humanity you are exploring with the different couples. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok this one was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow that was super hott! I hope she conceives! Hope for a follow-up on these two especially with her Impending pregnancy progress!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is it cheating if your husband's dead? If Ms. Collins is a widow, then it isn't cheating. Technically, Evan and Ms. Collins are no longer teacher and student. They're survivors and their baby, boy or girl, will be the continuation of the species___which for all intents and purposes___except for those on the alien ship___is extinct.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 2 years ago

The glimpse into Evans home life was quite touching, it really humanised him. Good insight into his motivations and psychology.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ehh not very turned on by this chapter, sub-par compared to the previous two

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this chapter & the way Evan & Ms Collins realised their joint needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Teenage boy wrote this fantasy crap. Evan is a moppy loser no way a Ms Collins would be interested in real life.

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

Evan needs to die. Kinda pisses me off that an irredeemable character like Evan suddenly is desirable because of the fact that he is a complete psycho POS. Full on horse shit.

SatyrDickSatyrDick12 months ago

[02.06.23]

I like the revelation of the reason behind Evan's attitude...it reminds me of Judd Nelson in John Hughes' The Breakfast Club.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I mean, let’s call a spade a spade: Evan raped his teacher. From the little we have learned of him, his mom was RIGHT to abandon him.

It’s ok to have anger and abandonment issues. That happens and manifests poorly. But most people on this planet do not care one way or the other about a single individual. So his paranoia that everyone is out to get him proves that he is as dumb as a turnip. I cannot see a single Saint or deity that would last a minute in discussion before tossing his ass to the trash.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow. Is this ripped from the menwritingwomen sub? Yep. Just stick it in the ass with barely any lube without consent and they’ll just fall in love with you. Totally. Definitely how that works.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Did NOT like the anal part at all! I would be screaming, crying, and bleeding if someone did that to me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Science fiction is not my favorite genre, however the sex is very hot. The taming of a teacher theme has resonance with her helpless situation...at first!

avator123avator12321 days ago

what a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...