Incest, He Wrote Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie's auburn hair stuck to her face. Her sweat dripped into mine. My body trembled, straining to drive up into hers, a coiled spring of muscle, sinew and spunk.

She looked triumphant. She looked deep into my eyes and said, "Fill me up, daddy..."

All that tension released. I delivered a hot bolt from my balls deep into the woman. Then another and another and we got even slipperier.

Callie lost her control as orgasm shook her body. Her head lolled, her arms flailed. I got a grip on her waist and drove my iron cock over and over and over up into her pliant flesh. She leaned with both hands planted on my chest, quivering as I pumped my diminishing load into her.

As the rhythm faltered and we sank back to the mattress, gasping, her head fell to my shoulder. Our sweat-slick bodies molded to each others', we lay half-aware for a long time.

"You know," she rasped, finally, "I don't see how you can deny your daughter this pleasure."

I was too spent to reply.

"Rose wants me to change your mind. She wants me to bring this pussy full of your cum home so she can eat it out of me."

Exhausted, hungry flames licking at my scorched firewall, I spiraled down into unconsciousness.

When I woke in the morning Callie was gone.

***********