Incest, He Wrote Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie pulls on my cock and Rose kisses me. I take my daughter's pink nipple between my finger and thumb and squeeze gently. She moans into our kiss. My other hand finds its way to Callie's mons and cups her, my fingers tenderly probing for moisture between her puffy lips. She's wet, and presses her sex into my hand. She says something to Rose and rises above me, straddling my body, grasping and aiming my cock up into her eager vulva. I arch my hips up to spear her, groaning as she slides down.

Rose parts her legs over my head and I'm inches from my daughter's most intimate place. Her aroma of arousal connects directly to my cock. The smell of pussy makes her like every woman in heat. I'm hungry for a taste. She eases it down on my mouth and I'm the eager one now, tonguing her soft flesh, parting her crinkly lips, tasting her sweet and sour essence.

In the shower I leaned one hand on the wall, stroking slowly, grazing my corona, and let the hot water pound my back to drip off my balls.

As Callie slowly rocks on my shaft, my knob clasped in her grasping pussy, Rose embraces her, kisses her, presses her nipples with her palms and groans. Rose rises fast to release. She wants me so badly. Callie leans down and sucks a nipple. Rose squeals and grinds on my mouth, shaking, clinging to her girlfriend.

I edged myself in the shower as the hot water tickled my balls, shaking too, squeezing my knob to keep from shooting. This fantasy had legs.

Callie kisses Rose long and fiercely, then they both roll off of me and Callie puts her face in the sheets and her ass in the air. It's clear what she wants. I position myself behind her and savor for a minute the red, dripping gash presented to me, wiggling. Rose reaches, encircles my shaft and pulls me forward, aiming me at her lover. When we connect there's a moment of slick, hot resistance, then she opens and I sink knob-deep. She presses back until my pubes scratch her ass. Callie's mumbling. Rose is stroking her back, squeezing her rump, pulling the cheeks apart for me to go deepest. My balls slap her clit. She's quaking and grunting with each thrust, getting close.

Rose lays her cheek on Callie's butt and smiles up at me. She points at her mouth as she sticks out her tongue. I draw back my woman-slick shaft and press my knob to her lips. Rose stretches wide and closes her eyes, savoring our flavors.

In the shower I imagined my daughter's sweet mouth filled with my dark, veined, and dripping pole. I saw that she was vulnerable and determined to please me, eager to impress her daddy.

I take my cock and slip into Callie again. She yelps something unintelligible. She reaches back and pulls her ass cheeks apart for me, gasping each time I sink deep. Rose reaches under and begins diddling her girlfriend's clit. Then Callie shakes uncontrollably and screams out her orgasm, heaving herself back onto my pole, insistent and abandoned. I feel my own eruption trigger deep in my spine and I stiffen all over, sinking my fingers into Callie's firm rump. I'm growling deep in my chest. Rose sees my excitement and says, "my mouth," opens again and looks expectantly in my eyes.

I feel the first bolt burn down my cock and I pull out, aiming at Rose. I convulse. I spray across her cheeks. She grabs my shaft and engulfs me, stroking, and doing amazing things with her tongue and lips, taking my pulsing eruptions until a white froth oozes from her mouth and slicks my shaft. It runs down Callie's ass and drips along her swollen pudenda to pool on the sheets.

Callie rises to her knees and Rose turns to her. They share a spunk-dripping kiss, smearing my juice over each other. I'm wrung dry.

In the shower I splattered the wall and my spending swirled down the drain. I leaned, breathing heavily, on the tile as I squeezed the last of the pleasure from my half-hard, purpled organ. I took a long minute to replay that scene, storing it for later. My detective could fuck them in my head whenever he liked. Hopefully, that would satisfy the lecherous part of me that wanted these two women. Highland could have them. I couldn't.

Stepping out of the shower I grabbed a towel and turned toward the vanity. Callie sat there in her t-shirt with her phone in her hand with a grim sort of grin on her face. "I won the bet," she said.

"What the hell, Callie?" I wrapped the towel around myself quickly and stood there, awkward, clutching the cotton in my hand at my waist, still winded and weak-kneed from the wank.

"I feel a little better and realized this was a perfect time to get my proof."

"Proof?"

"Rose and I bet on whether you're circumcised or not. You're not. I won," her smile was clearly filtered through a headache. She seemed to make an effort, wrinkling her brow. "There's something we need to talk about."

"Can I get some clothes on?" I made to walk to my bedroom.

Callie stood in my way and lifted the t-shirt over her head. "Let's just even it up this way," she said, naked and bronzed and very self-possessed. Her all-over tan and firm, flawless skin were a touch away. The nipples I'd seen from my window and dimly in Rose's room clenched hard and dark on her flat chest. I only had to raise my hand to put a fingertip to one, to pinch it, roll it. The imaginary sex kitten had come to life. The young woman looked in my eyes with a hint of that smolder from the pool and a shy tentativeness.

"I think you want this?" she asked, suddenly as appealing in her uncertainty as well as in her nakedness. I wanted to comfort her and mount her at the same time.

"You know that would be inappropriate." My firewall hadn't completely failed.

"Inappropriate?" she laughed, "It would be long overdue, Mr. B." Suddenly she wrapped both arms around me and pressed those hard nipples into my ribs, burying her face in my chest hairs. Reflexively, I hugged her...and dropped the towel. My half-hard organ pressed into her belly. "I've wanted you for a long time," she whispered, hugging me back, hard. In the steamy mirror I saw her shorter body pressed to mine, her muscular butt and strong back surrendered into my embrace.

"Callie, I..."

"Let me talk. I've been forming this argument for a while..." She kept her face in my chest. Her warm body, molded to mine, quivered. Nerves? Arousal? Me, too.

"Callie, wanting and having are two different things. That's something you learned in kindergarten," I said, my brain on an entirely separate track from my body. My cock thickened.

"Please, let me talk..." She said, impatient. "This isn't kindergarten. Other people have always told us what we could have. Now we're the only ones who get to do that. Now we're both grown ups." I supposed she meant her and I. "I've got a deal for you. Remember I said Rose and I are training for college? Well, last night taught me one thing, anyway. We need to be as disciplined at it as we have been for swimming. Random boys at drunken parties are not a sensible training regimen. We need an experienced coach who can bring us up to speed in six weeks."

"Callie?..."

"Sush...You be the coach. You show us the best sex between now and September and then you're off the hook." Her supple body touched mine from collarbone to toenails and the warm, wet connection made my head pulse. Heads. Pulsing, both heads pulsing.

"How can I do that?" I was talking to myself as well as her. "You're telling me my own daughter wants me to show her how to make love? Wants to...to...to have sex with me?"

"The winner of our bet gets to go first."

"What!?"

"Loser has to watch."

"This isn't happening," I said, thinking out loud again.

"Well, not right now. I'm too hungover to enjoy it. But I had to speak my piece." She pulled back, keeping her belly pressed to my straining boner and looked me in the eye. "I know you're a good man, Mr. B. And I know you want us to succeed when we're away from you at school. This is the last, best thing you can do to ensure that."

"It's not possible..."

"Think about it for a while and we can discuss it again later. I'm not taking no for an answer."

What do you say to a beautiful eighteen year old whose perfect body is making yours feel twenty years younger? A beautiful naked, willing, eager eighteen year old that you love like your own child and want the best for? "I'm too confused right now," I said. At least it was the truth.

Callie reluctantly released me and stepped back, looked down at my again-rising shlong, grasped it and weighed it in her small hand, said, "My God, this is magnificent. I can't wait." Then she scooped up her t-shirt and backed out of the bathroom, smiling through her headache as she went.

I stood there stunned for a minute, absently gathering my towel, then headed to my bedroom for my clothes. I hadn't had a teenager touch my cock since I was a teenager myself. I'm more than twice her age, I thought, but I guess that's her point.

**********

After another four hours of sleep Rose shuffled with Callie into the kitchen. Looked like they'd both showered, though Rose was bleary and slumped.

"Your dad showed me a good hangover recipe," said Callie, gathering Gatorade and English muffins. "He can teach us a lot."

I looked warily at both of them, torn between my concern for my daughter's health and the fear of more talk of sex training. "Callie, let's just get you and Rose completely sober."

Rose began crying and held out her arms to me as she'd done a thousand times before. My little girl needed comforting. "Daddy, I feel like shit," she whimpered.

I hugged her and patted her hair. "It's gonna be OK," I consoled. Suddenly, the sense of her warm, soft body within the NC State sweatshirt was foremost in my mind in a way it hadn't been before. The hoodie barely covered her butt, leaving a lot of velvety leg. I felt my own body react, the heat of blood in my crotch, a tension in my back, the desire to grasp her hard and press against her in a most un-fatherly way. I let her go and turned to pull a stool out. "Sit," I said, "Eat. You'll feel better, eventually. I know that first hangover's a killer."

For the afternoon the girls just lay around recovering. By dinnertime they were sunning again by the pool and I was pounding at my keyboard, creating a red herring for Highland and my readers to chase. I tried not to think about Callie's proposal.

It couldn't last. Rose yelled up from below to my open window. She stood there so comfortable in her skin, nearly naked in the yellow thong again. At least she had the top on, too. Thank God and damn.

"Dad, I'm really hungry. We're gonna make nachos. Come down if you want some!"

"No beer for you!" I admonished. "There's plenty of iced tea..." I left Highland on his Mediterranean quest and joined them in the kitchen.

"I swear that'll be my first and last hangover, daddy, honest," Rose said as she sprinkled cheese on the platter. The long t-shirt was back, thankfully.

I looked sideways at Callie, hoping she'd stay quiet, just eat and act like nothing had changed. Maybe the change was only in me, but I noticed how she looked at me, hungry and calculating. Had I just missed it before? How much had she shared with Rose? I felt at a disadvantage, strangely. Wasn't I the grownup here?

Ten minutes later we sat around our dining table filling our bellies and talking about the various merits of the two schools they'd chosen. Callie was going to UVA; she'd gotten a good scholarship offer, too. These two long-time friends were adjusting to the fact that their lives were about to diverge. I suppose I hadn't appreciated all that Rose was losing when I got morose about my own impending loss. It wasn't all onward and upward for her even though she'd been aimed at this goal for so long. I listened to their excitement and anxiety while we ate, wishing I had more fatherly advice to give without sounding pompous. My college days were twenty-three years in the past - things had to be vastly different now. I felt old.

"Daddy, there's something we need to talk about," said Rose, looking serious.

Shit, I thought, fearful, here it comes. What I said, quite firmly, was, "Out of the question."

"But you promised!" Rose looked devastated.

"It isn't anything I've ever imagined. It was Callie's idea."

"What?" Rose looked to her friend, confused, "I can't get my Miata? I just want to change the color."

Callie broke out laughing, clutching her stomach. She couldn't talk. I realized I'd just responded to the wrong issue. Yes, I'd promised Rose a Miata and we'd test-driven several, but I was waiting for my next novel to publish to buy one.

Rose's eyes got wide. She blushed deep red and looked away from me. "Callie, you told him?!" Suddenly, she jumped up and ran from the room.

"Oh, shit," wheezed Callie, and ran after her, flashing panties, I couldn't help but notice.

Well, so she hadn't shared about our moment in the bathroom. I didn't follow them. Let Callie dig herself out of the hole she'd made. Maybe it was really only the girlfriend's scheme. Maybe in the sober light of day the whole thing would blow over.

I put in a couple of hours getting Detective Highland out of a perilous situation in chapter twelve and didn't think of the girls the whole time. I was writing more freely now, the block broken.

But there was a knock on the door as the evening light turned my bookshelf-lined office a light gold. In came the girls...no, in came the young women. Rose wore the NC State sweatshirt and some castoff running shorts of mine. She looked resigned, maybe a little awkward, but determined. Callie'd borrowed a sundress of my daughter's. The tube top and sky blue pleats set off her tan really well. There were those sharp nipples making pips in the fabric again. My eye wanted to follow her legs up to that moist delta. My cock could still feel her warm belly. It was a calculated choice - she didn't often wear a dress. I suspected this might be a sales pitch. Callie looked 'on', energized and enthusiastic. They sat on the couch that backed up to my tall bookcases, holding hands. The golden light made them even more beautiful. Their hair glowed a hundred shades of amber.

"So, Mr. B," Callie began, "we've been talking and..."

"Daddy," interrupted Rose, "I understand why Callie did what she did this morning, but I need to put this in my own words." She looked at her friend while she squeezed her hand. Callie nodded.

"So...I saw what Callie took in your bathroom."

This time I blushed and looked away.

"I'm sorry I lost the bet." She was very competitive with her friend, in and out of the pool.

"Rose, honey, that's not for you to see..."

"It's true that it was Callie who first mentioned she wondered what it would be like to have sex with you. I mean, it didn't even start out like that - we were worrying about you being lonely. And how you could go without a girlfriend for so long."

Callie added, "And so naturally I imagined you naked, then with a woman...then with me."

"And then she told me about her fantasies and, well, one thing led to another. But we were just playing with the idea. I mean, it was really arousing, but I never intended to, you know, act it out. With you." Rose looked plaintive, trying to be the good girl, admitting to being the bad girl at the same time. "Are you disappointed in me?"

Was I disappointed that this beautiful woman found me desirable? No...yes...maybe? I was conflicted, too. She was sorry she lost the bet, but never intended to follow through? She wore an old pair of my shorts - did she think about how the cloth pressed into her crotch had once cradled my organ? I did.

"We've agreed," said Callie, holding Rose's hand in both of hers, "that I can still make my argument, even if Rose is getting cold feet."

"I never said I'd do it!" she protested. "You wouldn't, dad, would you?"

"Mr. B, I'm serious about you coaching, me at least, in sex." Callie leaned forward earnestly.

I was glad to have the desk between me and them. Because that part of me that wanted them was rising in my sweats. My brain saw the issue plainly. Two women, both beautiful, both adults, both desiring me, one my daughter, so out-of-bounds, one with no impediment but my own reluctance to see her as a sexual being. I realized that the two teenagers who'd been joined at the hip as I'd watched them grow up into these stunning women were distinctly different in that fundamental way. I could have one and not the other. My heart pounded loud in my ears. My hand shook.

"Callie, what would your dad and stepmom think?"

"They won't know 'cause they don't want to know."

"But if they did...you know that's part of the situation. I'm not saying I agree to it. The thing is your parents would be looking over our shoulders in our own minds even if they don't know. Is sneaking it part of the thrill for you?" I'd just realized that angle. It would up the voltage for me to be banging a neighbors' daughter under their noses. And I'd feel terrible...in a good way. And it was so incest adjacent. That awareness flooded my mind as I sat there - screwing Callie would be the next best thing to sex with my own daughter. As if that was a good thing. I shivered.

"I've told my stepmom how sexy I think you are," Callie said, "but she shut that conversation down right away. And you know my dad's out of the country nine months at a time. He barely checks in when he's gone on assignment."

I'd met her father in grief group eight years before. We had a kind of bond as widowers raising young daughters who'd also bonded over the loss of their mothers then. But he wasn't a real close friend, especially as he spent most of his time in various US embassies doing IT work, which I could only suppose was CIA related. He wouldn't talk about it. He'd brought Callie's stepmom, Aurora, back from a posting and left her with Callie. They had an arrangement that I didn't fully understand. Aurora seemed to be able to fulfill the duties of a mother in form, but without the substance; she was there physically, but not emotionally for her stepdaughter.

"You don't care what your parents think?"

"No, I couldn't wait to turn eighteen and make my own decisions. Being in school on my own can't come a day too soon."

I leaned forward, elbows on my desk, and said, "Callie, you said you want training til you leave for school? It ends there?"

She lit up, ready to set the hook. "I'll need a lot of lessons between now and then. But I expect to try a few other men out once I'm in Virginia so don't worry, you won't have to do it after that."

"You see this as purely recreational sex? You don't think there's any romantic involvement?" I leaned back in my chair, rubbing my beard. Could I let it go after six weeks? She seemed to think I'd prefer to. The girl ought to major in marketing or the law, I thought. She was trying to make the offer risk-free.

"Maybe we reevaluate in September. Anyway, maybe it just won't work out and we drop it after a couple of sessions." She could be right. We could come to our senses after the first thrill was over. Riiiight.

"You're OK with that, too?"

"I say we start tonight and see how things go," she was practically bubbling with enthusiasm. Rose, on the other hand, was very quiet.

"Hang on," I said, "loser of the bet has to watch, you said." I looked at Rose. My daughter had an odd look on her face; sadness, disappointment, maybe some anger, an undercurrent of guarded curiosity?

"I never said I'd watch..." she said, sullenly. "You wouldn't want me to, would you?"