All Comments on 'Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 01'

by MrGreen103

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

write more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story. I enjoyed reading it and I liked the characters. If I may, you need to proof read the story as I saw some words that were incorrect. I was curious why this is in the novel section and not in the science fiction section. I guess you have your reasons. I will push on to the next chapter and thanks for your time and imagination.

IlfenIlfenalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable, but lots of room for improvement

I'm a sucker for stories with the harem and impregnation tags, so I read the rest of the 15 chapters on your h-foundry site.

The problem is that it feels like you're rushing towards A to B with no thought given to characters. The characters feel robotic and there's a lot of repetition in their dialogue. You also introduced many unnecessary characters down the line.

Personally for me, this kind of story requires a romantic character driven subtext to work. Otherwise it's rote and bland. I would suggest to concentrate on just a handful of characters and give them more development with the protagonist.

MrGreen103MrGreen103almost 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback

I've been very glad to see the feedback on this story. I really appreciate all of the support, and I've noted the criticism as well. I started this story a long time ago on HF, and I like to think that the quality has increased with each chapter. It takes much longer to publish chapters on this site, so hopefully I can get this version caught up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting premise...

...but the thing which staggered me most was that the people from two completely different civilisations (opposite ends of the universe?) just happen to be built exactly the same way and speak with the same idiomatic phrasing. Hell, they don't even do that on present-day Earth! Oh, and the alien planet has the perfect atmosphere for Dorian to breathe.

I'll keep reading, but it needs to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoy the basis of your story. The good thing about online communities is that they are great places to learn your craft.

That said, you caught my curiousity. What is HF? Can you give a bigger clue?

MrGreen103MrGreen103over 3 years agoAuthor
HF

Sorry for the confusion, Hf mean Hentai Foundry. My username on there is MrGreen103 as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Going forward this story has quite alot of rape, humiliation, sexual torture, maledom, and femdom. Just so people know and arent blindsided like I was after expecting the story to follow the tone of the first two chapters. Unfortunately the author doesn't do a kink-list or topic contents each chapter as a warning for certain fetishes, so you gotta kind of wade through and find the chapters you like. Otherwise pretty good stroke story, though if you are looking for a cohesive story this isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll try another chapter or two, but the quality has got to improve. Far too many glaring grammar issues, some logic issues...it distracts from the story.

I'm not into the whole impregnation thing (what is with you virgins?) like some. I'm an adult, I HAVE kids, it is amazing, but not because I'm 'marking my territory' or something...yeesh!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Like it so far...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is the next chapter going to be posted?

kip127kip127over 1 year ago

Sorry story is poorly written and by chapter 5 he is the son of an extradimensional being who decides it is ok to rape women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It doesn't specify the queen has different anatomy so all I could think of is jamming the wound is hella painful and the dick shouldn't be slamming uterus walls. The lack of knowledge of the female anatomy took me right out of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So many mean comments, if you are going to comment try something constructive.

Many men fantisize about being large enough and strong enough to pass through the cervix and download their cum right into the uterous for the highest chances of impregnation. SO that is fine, add some comments about why they neglect to penetrate themselves for pleasure in the absence of males. Taboo laws, that they are inspected for hymens and only the selected are allowed to be artificially inseminated at some ceremony age... Tattoos are not that exciting to me, as tramp tattoos culturally usually mean they are easy. Markings like keltic warrior women or with mud before battles, add a bit of competition battles to fool around before the captive is surrendered to the Queen. This planet with one tiny city, does she consider the city the entire planet? Anyone with real royalty in their heritage (not necessarily inbred...) knows the competition to be privileged over others and the jealousy to rise to dominance.... Justify a bit of tomfoolery by having him mask up and go out hunting traps that entangle innocent maidens that are subsequently bred, but their children are bastards because it was not formerly done in the city under observation by the priestesses or some corny thing like that. Good luck and keep at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrGreen103@MrGreen103
Early Access to new chapters and extra artwork is available on my Patreon! Click 'Website' in the Contact section of my profile, or use this link: https://www.patreon.com/MrGreen103 I truly appreciate every single donation, as they help me continue writing consistently. For ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES