Ignored Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I couldn't fuck her with reckless abandon. Not here. Not this time. So I decided to take her on a slow, grinding, forceful journey back to a familiar land. Or, in her case, to a strange new land driven by my wide cock plunging steadily into her, pushing her to another orgasm.

I took hold of her hips and began to work myself in a circular motion, keeping my cock as deep in her as possible. I kept the pressure forward, my hips trying to drive through her as I rolled my cock around inside of her like I was some sort of deviant churning butter.

The pressure of my wide cock in her practically virgin canal was intense. I would semi-withdraw from her and I could see the lips of her pussy clinging to my cock, following it as if begging it not to go. I would force my cock forward again, banging into her cervix, resuming the constant forward pressure.

She widened her legs more, rolled her head around on my desk and bit her lower lip. She was constantly moaning, groaning a low growl of pleasure as I fucked the shit out of her. Her knuckles were white from the grip she was putting onto my desk.

I withdrew a little again and slammed forward as hard as I dared while also trying to be as quiet as possible. Her ass jiggled. I gave her a light slap on the ass.

I asked her, "Whose pussy is this now?"

She didn't answer at first, just continued her low sex-growl as her orgasm approached. Her body starting to stiffen, her head raising off the desk, her back arching. The silent wolf was returning.

I gave her one good, hard slap on the ass. The clap of my hand striking her ass was unmistakable.

"Whose fucking pussy is this now??" I asked as loud as I dared.

I could hear people outside the office door on their way to lunch, no doubt. Well, go ahead mother-fuckers, I am geting laid right here. Go eat your fucking tuna salad.

"Y-Y-Yours...!" She moan-sighed as she came. Her pussy clamping down on my cock. She stiffened her whole body...Do you have any idea how hard it was trying to fuck against her well toned muscles? Her body was locked into a state of pleasure. I kept forcing myself forward into her, churning my cock around inside of her, winding her up.

I continued fucking her as she came down from her peak. The seed in my balls boiling forward and up into my cock. I could feel the head swelling against her love tunnel, the shaft expanding to provide a rocket groove for my cum as it would soon be launching forth in ropy strands into her belly.

She sensed my impending release. "Cum inside me, please?." That did it. I had never really had any one ask me like that before, in THAT tone. I would not disappoint her.

It was AWESOME. I could feel every seed, every sperm cell, as they spilled forth into her womb. I came and came and came. Her extra tight newly fucked pussy milking every drop from my balls. I swear she must have worked every ounce of my essence up the shaft of my throbbing cock and into her underseeded womb. It was as if her pussy was sating its desire and thirst for the nectar it had been missing.

After I had delivered my cum into her my cock would not fall out. She was still so tight and my head so swollen it was as if we were locked together. I pulled back and drew myself out. An audible 'pop' echoed in my office as my cock escaped the suction of her pussy. A torrent of our mingled juices followed, running down her thighs toward her shoes.

She quickly took some kleenex from the desk, wiped the juices off her thigh and pulled up her panties. She then took my cock in her mouth and cleaned me thoroughly. My member began to harden again.

"Oh, My! Again?! Really? My husband never..." She laughed and stroked my cock as she looked at me.

I tucked myself back in, "Maybe we will save that for later."

She turned to leave my office, stopped and turned, "Lunch? Tomorrow? A friend of mine has a place down the street..."

12