All Comments on 'Ignored Secretary'

by Wifeswatcher

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

I like the different take on a nooner. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You and chytown go away

Both of you are flat-out idiots.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Good passage about female vulnerability and range of appeal

This was a fine piece of erotic writing about a fine piece of ass.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What was this?

This was a married man, cheating his wife by taking advantage of a weakened woman. More, a weakened and stupid woman that stayed married to a man that was a drunk, beat her and ignore her through life.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Combine two of today's stories

If we take the .40 cal. Glock from "The League of Secrecy" by Romancer and apply it to Hubby of Amy the Neglected Vixen, we could generate ONE (damn good) story. Then, after the funeral, invite Amy over to meet Sweetie and see if our story will fit in the Group Sex with Foxy Widows category!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good story

I liked the storyline, and perhaps it could be extended with them having more sex and bringing in the wife to share her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disappointing

Do the world a favor, don't ever write anything again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unedited Harlequin Romance Novel

Didn't know Harlequin was posting their unedited rejects here. Holy crap, the amount of "flowery" language in this could put flowers.com out of business. This was NOT a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was a great start.....

....to something inventive and fun.

With this setup, this could go anywhere. It feels like staging for a broader story. The office arrangement, the relationship with the wife, the secretary's alcoholic and now revealed abusive husband.....and our hero's response to her hurting make a setting for some real adventure.

And I hope it was, in fact a beginning.

If a standalone....um, far less attractive.

The Harlequin reference....well, they would probably know. But so what?

Pray, continue.

cookie404cookie404over 9 years ago
What do you know....detractors!!!!

Hi ! I am joining your fans on this story. Ignore your critics, the majority speaks.

Your story was consise, with emotion, and great sex.

I hope you will consider a couple more chapters, just to piss off your critics.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: cookie404

So you want this writer to write more to piss off readers. Beware it might backfire on you. It already did. I gave this story a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your story is good. If others don't like it, don't read it. Go elsewhere. I have a secretary who is 63 years old. I am 41.We had worked together for 4 years. Jeannette approached me, I took advantage of her offer. Her husband was 72, the drink and age had affected him, her words" he has turned into a sorry useless wreck". There were tears as he had become sometimes violent, he had hit her once, she thought it was a once off but now it was happening more often. I had met James a couple of times, at work Christmas parties, he seemed o.k. I suggested counseling for him. She seemed reluctant, but I said up to you but don't put up with it. Well , he did it once too often, she came to work, after a weekend, in a scarf, unusual. She looked awful, I called her into my office, I asked what was wrong. Reluctantly she showed me her neck, he had tried to strangle her. I told her we need to go to the police, no she didn't want that, so I took her to my car and went to her house, 20 minutes away. She asked what I intended to do, have a word I said. James was sitting with a drink in his hand at 10.30 in the morning, i went over and grabbed him by the throat, squeezing tightly until I felt him go limp. I let go, if ever you do anything again, I wont let go next time as he was gasping and spluttering. It worked, he has left her alone. About 2 weeks later, she came into my office, can we talk, I immediately got angry, has he hurt you again, no, he is like a little lamb. Look, I cant thank you enough, not only as a boss but I look at you as sort of my hero in a way, she started to cry, I stood and went over to her, sorry but that's how I feel, as I held her. That's o.k I'm not but that's o.k. I held her and then let go, she moved back to me, when I think of you now, I get feelings, like now, her hand touching the front of my trousers, removing it almost immediately, I grabbed it and put it back. Soon after, she was bent over my desk, her pantyhose around her ankles, my hard cock shooting cum into her grey haired pussy. That was the start. She feels protected, I take her to any conferences. At one, we went to a swingers club, now a regular occurrence. You would be amazed at how many young guys want to fuck an older woman, a woman who could mostly be their grandmother. We have a great work relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re cookie404 10/11/2014

Cookie404 is right.

Some women remain sexually attractive even after their 70th birthday.

THIS STORY 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crummy sex from a disgruntled woman.

She's feeling bad so she turns into a slut? Where is the logic in that? I guess she wants the divorce that is coming so she can fuck anything that moves. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow thing like that happen yes!

good job I like the story of the two how she needs something he is willing to give it to her and they boath end up happy , it' s a story If you do not like them then get off this sight assholes . wrighter thank you. hope you make second part to this I think 5 is to low I would say 7 until I read the second part please? you have a gift thanks for shareing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
remember, it's just a story.

remember you condescending commenters, this is just a story. and not a bad story at that. everyone has a breaking point and in this story, she reached hers. I've read way worse, but way better. This is a good fantasy story. If you don't like her writing style, go somewhere else and don't read her stories anymore. actually, I had a neighbor react this way towards me. nothing, then bam, she followed me to my house and fucked my ears off. I just love spontaneity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good fucking and a fucking good read

Not sure why the haters bother to read a story to the end that they don't like, maybe just to write stupid comments?

I read it to the end and loved it! Well written and well constructed. Write more & Write soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
eager Slit

when I see women wear I Love pink

I think about their Eager Slit being pink

Debbie Marie Lee's slit slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

more

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
In gored Sexretary

Reminds me of the olde days with the secretaries. Good mental images from this story. Hope we see another.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Get a divorce you cheating bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

enjoyed the story of slow burn sexuality between the characters especially the sexy older woman

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, way back when, It was usual for women who worked in an office to be used and abused by the boss and male colleagues, my young wife was regularly buggered by her older boss when working late, he would let me know when she was going to be sodomized and after send me Polaroid pictures of his cock up her arse, which I would share with her sister , who always giggled at the sight of her prim little sis with a gaping arsehole leaking spunk, and wanted me to do the same to her, happy days.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, a reminder for men who have been married for a while, have let themselves go, drink a bit too much, and watch too much internet porn not to neglect the wife, all working wives keep themselves presentable, it's part of the job, so the husband is leaving himself wide open to becoming a cuckold if he ignores his presentable wife . Think on this, if you are a man , how many married women have you encountered at work who you would love to have sex with, if you thought you could get away with it, the other men are looking at your wife bin exactly the same way........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous