All Comments on 'If the Shoe Fits: A Shoe Fetish Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Hot! Very Hot!

I loved the shoe and foot and toe worship the most. You had me hard and touching myself. I'm not averse to the cock sucking or getting ass fucked, but the footsie action was the feature for me. Five stars, Jasmine!

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Absolutely Loved the Story

Please continue writing this story. I really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars as usual

This story is no different then all the rest of your stories "great". I could have kept reading if there was more there. You are so talented . Thank you for sharing. Pappasleaze!

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 3 years ago
Superb

I'm jealous. I want to be a slave for Roxy and Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is an interesting new scenario with lots of possibilities. At the party Kevy will be ready for the girls' strapons and surely Roxy takes it up the arse too. The mother is the most interesting to me; she should also be a demonstrator at the party and can now wear sexy clothes around the house.

happyandfriendly54happyandfriendly54almost 3 years ago

Loved it can’t wait to read the story about the toy party and the slave slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Looking forward to the sequel x

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

280. I like this story even though it features some fairy scenes. There’s enough pussy to make it interesting for me and provide an introduction to a sequel with an interesting sex party in the future that should have Roxy fun and perhaps extraordinary sex with his own mom and other ladies. Frankly, however, I was happy to see the end of making out with shoes, but look forward to the future and real sex.

rbw65Xrbw65X9 months ago

Your stories are always excellent and make my submissive soul burn with desire. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...