I Spy On Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then just like the day before, Bob slowly but surely started pawing at Amy, putting his arm around her when he talked and grabbing the sides her breast. Eventually he let his hands drop down below her waist, getting ready for the right time to feel her up. I fully expected to see Amy's panties again, but Tom wasn't as lit as he was the night before. Tom realized what was going on and put a quick stop to Bob's handy work.

Now I wasn't so sure what the arrangement was between those three. Bob and Tom started to argue. Soon they left Amy standing all alone at the bar. I had no idea where those two blokes went. For all I knew they went outside to duke it out. At any moment I fully expected to hear the commotion of a fight.

But there was Amy, still standing at the bar. All alone, just like my Mililani was so many years ago. I couldn't help myself. I just had to see if her soul was lurking somewhere inside the beautiful curvy woman at the bar. I went up behind her and put my arm around her waist, and she melted into me slowly gyrating her ass exactly like Mililani used to do.

She actually melted into me. It was Mililani. It had to be, or at least it was her soul calling out to me. My mind flashed back to the night Mililani said she would marry me if I touched her again, and I slid my arm down and slid my hand up under Amy's skirt. Her head tipped back into mine and I heard her make the quietest little sigh of pleasure.

The next thing I felt was lace. Her panties were rimmed in lace. Then I felt wetness as I slipped my hand as I slid my hand between her thighs and she started pleasuring herself on my fingers. This had to be my angel. She had to be there for me.

At that point my mind was swirling with desire. I wanted Amy, whether she was channeling Mililani or not. It didn't matter if she was or she wasn't an angel. This woman's beauty and desire had my little head's full attention. I couldn't stop myself from doing what I did next if I wanted to. I slid my fingers into her wetness and whispered "I want you. You belong to me now."

Then I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. It had to be the Ukrainian. I looked back at his table and he was gone. His plate of calamari was still warm and steaming, but the man had simply vanished. I panicked. I was sure I'd been made. Like I said, I had never lost a mark in my life and I wasn't about to lose this one. My spy training took over and I went to work.

First I had to check the obvious. The guy might have just gone to the restroom, but from where I was standing he would have had to brush right by me to do that. Surely I would have noticed, but I suppose having an angel in your arms can make you blind.

I thought for a moment about just letting him go and continue to seduce Amy, but once a spy always a spy. I let go of my angel and ran to check the men's room. Completely ignoring the 'Do Not Engage' order I ripped open the stall door, acting as if I was in dire need of the toilet, ready to profusely apologize for intruding. But the stall was empty.

My next thought was the window, but window in this place was up too high and far too small for a man to slither through. The Ukrainian wasn't in there, and he didn't leave going this way. I headed back towards the bar and paused at the lady's room door, thinking... He wouldn't... would he?

I gently pushed open the lady's room door, startling the waitress as she pulled her skirt and panties up over what looked to be a poodle hiding in her crotch. I always suspected that woman had a hairy cooch. I sheepishly apologized for my intrusion acting as if I had been drinking and simply opened the wrong door.

I stopped for a moment and wondered why the men's room had a stall and the women's didn't. It must have been part of the ploddingly slow renovation this place was constantly under. But this was no time to be contemplating silly questions about bathroom stalls.

I had to get my mind back on track. I had to find the Ukrainian. The clock was ticking and my lack of sleep was making hard to concentrate. I shook my head to clear my mind. Then it hit me. The bastard must have gone through the kitchen and out the back. The chase was on.

Going out the back was a big mistake. I knew that rear kitchen exit opened to a narrow alley, and that alley only had one way out. The Ukrainian had no choice. If he wanted to leave through the kitchen he was going to have to pass right by the bar's entrance where everyone could see him.

In moments he would be slithering past that entrance. All I had to do was get back to my table and watch. I half ran and half walked up the little hallway to get back to my table, clinging close to the wall, trying like hell not to attract attention to myself, and as I rounded the corner there was the Ukrainian.

He was standing at the wait staff counter picking through lemon wedges, getting more of that sour juice for his calamari. That's when I realized, dangerous or not, the Ukrainian was only there for vacation, and he loved his fried calamari and lemon.

Now I knew I could relax. I wasn't going to lose this man, and my report about him would be plain and simple. The guy was on vacation, and as boring as it was, he was just relaxing and doing vacation stuff. Some other spy in some other country would have to be the one to put the final nail in this guy's coffin.

As the Ukrainian sat back down to his plate of fried squid, I turned my attention back to the object of my desire, but girl I called Amy and her two boyfriends were gone. I put my fingers to my nose and took in the scent of her arousal to make sure what had happened was real. Then the memory of her melting into me as I touched her replayed over and over in my mind.

For the next several days I looked for Amy everywhere I went, hoping I would see her again. I wondered if I would ever learn her real name. I wondered if I'd have the chance to make love to her. But that encounter wasn't meant to be. With all my training and experience I couldn't find Amy. That was no surprise. I'm sure she was just another tourist... there for a few short days, then gone.

I couldn't get over the fact that I had touched her in her most intimate of places, and that she didn't resist and simply melted into me. Hell, for all I know it may have been her turn to drink that night and she probably thought I was her husband or maybe that Bob had returned for another round of touchy feely time.

Two weeks later I received new orders. A new country, a new apartment, and a new scooter. I got to pick this one out. No more pink for me. This one was going to be blue. I watched the last of my belongings get pushed onto a moving truck then it was off to catch a plane to Miami. A short layover there and I'd board a connecting flight that would take me to the place I soon would call home.

My new handler was to be at the airport to meet me and usher me to my new apartment. I'd never met the man. I had no idea how to find him. The agency worked out all of the details. I had no idea what to expect, but I'd seen drivers at airports all over the world waiting for business executives holding signs to their chests with the name of who they were picking up.

Yes, a driver with a sign... That seemed easy enough. Whatever they did I hoped that the agency would keep it simple. Last thing I wanted was some wannabe spy wearing a horribly mismatched necktie trying to identify me using some ridiculous code word.

Sure enough, when I got off the plane there were men wearing chauffer's hats holding placards. One of these men was my obviously my handler. I could tell from the giant shit eating grin on his face, and of course the sign he held to his chest with name Hotrod scrawled across it. I also knew that grinning man. It was the Ukrainian.

Those fuckers... Those god damn fuckers. Those assholes at the agency really got me this time. The man I followed wasn't dangerous. He wasn't even Ukrainian. He was a fellow spy and those fuckers faked those orders so I would follow him.

Turns out the guy's name is Phil, and he is from Kentucky. He never was an international bad guy, and there wasn't one thing eastern European about him. The pecker heads at the agency just thought it would be really funny to make me follow my new handler around the while he took a leisurely vacation. I thought the nickname Hotrod was bad, but I'll bet there will be agents laughing about this little escapade years after I am gone.

Of course Phil was in on the joke. He knew I would be following him from the moment he arrived, and he was watching me every bit as much as I was watching him. The guy was a pretty good spy, and even a better actor. I'd ferreted out a few imposters in my day, but with Phil I had no idea who he was, and I got ribbed about it the whole way to my new apartment. Phil just couldn't seem to stop.

"So have you ever followed anyone before, or was I your first?" He asked as if I were fresh out of the academy.

"Hell, I could have followed three of you. Is that really how lazy you are on vacation?"

"I to make sure you didn't lose me. I couldn't have moved any slower if I wanted to. You know I didn't want to make my new recruit look bad."

"Your recruit? You recruited me? You could have just asked."

"The agency seemed to think you needed to be tested."

"And I suppose it was your idea to pose as a Ukrainian?"

"Well, yeah, that was my idea. I left you clues all along the way. I'm surprised you didn't figure it out from that spy novel I was pretending to read. In that book there was a whole chapter where the agency trained a new spy by having him trail his handler."

"The book was such a farce I'd forgotten all about that part."

"So what book did you pick up trying act like a smoker with my vapor pen? You stuck out like a sore thumb. And your drunken loud mouth tourist routine could use some work."

I swear that fucker laughed at me almost the whole way to my new apartment. But what could I do, he was my new boss.

Oh, I got a jab or two in myself. I made fun of how he looked running around in a speedo with a gold chain around his neck. He just chuckled about how he added the gold chain at the last minute. Then he prided himself on taking almost an entire afternoon to buy that gaudy gold watch. He knew which one he was going to buy when he walked in. It was a fake that someone from the agency planted a couple of days prior.

He finally stopped laughing long enough for me to ask him about the woman I called Amy. I wanted to know what part of the agency she worked for. I asked if I would ever see her again. I really wanted to know if the sexy way she smiled at me was real, or if she was just putting on an act for the agency's prank.

At that point Phil laughed as hard as I've heard a man laugh in years. He was almost in tears. He said that the plan was to have a seduction specialist from the agency try to peel me away from my assignment, the woman they had for the job got food poisoning on the way there.

Phil just couldn't stop laughing, but through his guffaw he managed to blurt, "I thought you figured it out. When you walked up behind her I thought you were going to tell some stranger the gig was up. I was about to stop you, but what I saw you do was more priceless than a MasterCard commercial. I had to go hide so you wouldn't see me laughing."

"When I peeked around the corner you were feeling up that hot little tourist." By now tears were running down Phil's face. "And the worst part, she was really into you man... Shit, if you hadn't freaked out and ran to find me in the crapper, she probably would have taken you home and fucked your brains out."

After Phil confirmed what I suspected about the woman I called Amy I was done. I had no more comebacks. Like I said, the agency really got me on this one. Phil was still laughing at me when we pulled up at the apartment.

It was all Phil could do to introduce me to my new partner as James instead of Hotrod, but it wouldn't have mattered. She had been fully briefed on me. She knew all about the agency's prank, and how I got my nickname. She knew I had married my last partner and lost her to cancer.

My new partner didn't seem to care about any of that. She was a pretty young blond named Samantha who was fresh out of the academy. She had bright blue eyes and smoothest skin I'd ever seen. Her slight build fit perfectly into our cover as widowed father and his daughter. With the right touches of makeup and her hair tied back Samantha looked to be all of fifteen.

This time there would be no sexy banter with my partner, no touching in bars, and no fooling around. I'd be free to date women my own age, and she... Well she was going to have play the part of the teen that was attracted to older men, or maybe she liked young teenage boys. How she wanted to play this didn't matter to me either way. Of course I'd play the role of protective father.

But for me I was going back to work, and only to work. I'll be on the job full time now. This is just what I needed. I may even buy one of those poison tipped umbrellas. This kind of reckless spying is just how I will occupy my time until the day I am reunited with my Mililani.