I Spy On Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could I do? I stood up, dropped my pants and sat back down on the chair. Mililani smiled and started sucking Garren's cock, making sure I could see every lick, kiss and suck. It wasn't long before the two of them were going at it like rabbits. At one point she was on her knees facing me and her boy toy was pounding away at her pussy from behind. At that point she couldn't seem to resist. She just had to taunt me.

"You like what you see little sissy cuckold? You like watching your wife getting fucked like this? You can play with yourself little boy. Go on. Do it. Let me see you jack off while you watch Garren fuck me."

I didn't want to. I would have said no, but when I didn't start right away she waived her hand like she was signing those papers again. Once more, I didn't have much of a choice. I wrapped my hand around my cock and started stroking it.

"Good boy." She said as if she were talking to a dog. "Now keep that thing hard while I fuck the living shit out of Garren here."

With that she got up and used some sort of wrestling move to literally throw Garren down onto the bed. Then she mounted him. She was looking right at me as she rocked, slid and bounced all over that man's cock, and the whole time she chided me about my pathetic boner and how I must love jacking off in front of her lovers.

She used her words to poke and prod at every part of my ego, trying hard to provoke some sort of emotional outburst, but I wasn't going to let that happen. Had I cared about this woman... if I loved her... had she actually been my wife... I would have felt enraged, crushed, and humiliated.

No way would I be humiliated. There was no way I'd let her make me have those feelings. I didn't have feelings for her. All I felt was embarrassment. Yes, that's it. That's what it was. I was just really embarrassed about letting Mililani get the better of me.

Eventually Mililani ended up on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed right between my knees. She was looking me right in the eyes and grinning at me with her best 'take that you bastard' kind of smile. She was having the time of her life teasing me, I was still jacking off, and her boy toy was fucking her for all he was worth.

Mililani tipped her head back and watched my hand going up and down on my cock and smiled. But now her smile didn't have that evil 'take that' look like it did moments before. This was the sexy smile of a woman with a strong sensual desire. She liked what she was seeing. Then she reached her hand up over her head and tickled my balls with her fingernails.

That was all it took. I came. And when I did, a huge stream of thick white cum shot into the air and landed directly on Mililani's face. That's when Mililani arched her back and held her breath in a long intense orgasm. Meanwhile, Garren was grunting and panting trying to get off with the rest of us.

He just couldn't do it. Mililani had to turn Garren around so he wasn't looking at me. Only then was he finally able to come. I guess he wasn't as comfortable with being watched as he let on.

It was at that point that I realized Mililani must have trapped poor Garren into doing this. I couldn't really blame the guy. If there was even the slightest chance of having sex with Mililani, most men would fall all over themselves to do anything she asked. Yes, she really was that beautiful.

After Garren came, he rolled off and laid there panting. Mililani's legs were open and her plump freshly fucked cunt was staring me right in the face. Dipshit's cum was oozing out and dripping down her ass. Mililani let out a mean sort of chuckle and sat up on her elbows, looking at me with that teasing grin of hers again.

"Don't worry honey," she said, as if I was about to receive the consolation prize. "You don't have to eat this one. Just go get a warm wash cloth and clean me up." Then she added that little air signature thing to make sure I did what I was told.

Like I said, had I actually been her husband this little act if hers probably would have sent me into a rage. But this was just Mililani being Mililani. This was nothing more my co-worker pulling a prank on me, getting me back for what I had done to her a few nights earlier. So playing my role, I went and grabbed a wash cloth.

As I wiped her face I bent down close and whispered in her ear, "You got me. You really got me," and that made her smile.

When it came time to run that rag between her legs I took my own sweet time, grinning about how she was letting me touch her in a place that would normally have her threatening to tear my dick off. There were no threats this time. She just grinned from ear to ear as she watched me do my little task.

As soon as the show was over, Mililani kicked Garren to the curb. He didn't get the treatment of a warm wash cloth like she did. Hell, he did even get the chance to clean himself. He barely had his pants zipped when she shoved his ass out the door. Then fighting back her tears she ran to her room, slamming the door behind her.

After that Mililani and I realized we had been playing with fire. We both stopped all of the shenanigans, quit seducing drunk ass tourists, and just concentrated on doing our jobs. I quit touching her while we were out in public pretending to be married, and her keen witty comebacks were all but gone. We were finally acting like the coworkers we were supposed to be.

A few months later I found that misconduct report. Oddly, it was just sitting out on the table. I was curious to see what she had written about me and my little escapade with the twins. What I read floored me. She didn't say anything about what I had done. Her report didn't have a single bad word about me.

What she had written was a long drawn out explanation to our superiors about how she had fallen deeply in love with me and why she thought her love was jeopardizing our work. Then she went on to say how she didn't think she could go on keeping me at an arm's length anymore.

This wasn't a misconduct report. This was a transfer request, and it was obvious she had left it out for me to see.

That one page was telling. It explained why she always kept pushing me away, why she would threaten me when I got to frisky with my hands in public, and why she seemed to be trying to make me jealous with her payback for inviting her to join my threesome.

She loved me when she wasn't supposed to. She couldn't hide it anymore, and now she was going to leave.

I ran that request through the shredder, hoping like hell that it wasn't just a copy. I didn't want Mililani to transfer out. I didn't want her to leave. I knew how I would miss seeing her mischievous eyes and beautiful smile, and the way her exquisitely tight body made everything she wore seem to come alive. I'd miss her shapely tanned legs and the smooth softness of her skin.

I liked the almost rude way she treated me. I liked that she called me Hotrod when I was getting out of line, and the way she playfully chided me about nearly everything else I did. I wanted her to mock my petty advances. It was cute when she would threaten to harm me.

When it came down to it, I knew I had fallen in love with her every bit as much the words on that paper claimed she had fallen for me. I couldn't just let her leave. I had to go find her.

Finding Mililani should have been easy. I knew most of her friends and all of her usual haunts. I looked everywhere and asked anyone that knew her if they had seen her. I even showed her photo to a few strangers pretending I was a police investigator looking for a suspect. I got nothing from my search. She just seemed to have vanished.

As I wandered aimlessly looking for Mililani I felt a horrible hollowness. It was consuming me from the inside out. My world was falling apart. It was as if I was completely alone in a veritable sea of humanity. I had lost something dear to me that I never imagined could be gone. My soul was in agony, and no one could help me get her back.

Finally I had to come to grips with the fact that she had submitted that transfer. I had been such a fool. Why didn't I recognize the signs? What the hell made me act like such an adolescent around her? Why did I drive her away?

There was only one thing left to do. I needed to go to the one place I had been avoiding looking. I knew why I had been avoiding looking in this place. I didn't even want to say its name out loud. Looking there would likely confirm my worst fear. The fear that she really was leaving me. Reluctantly, I climbed on the Vespa and puttered off towards the airport.

The entire way to the airport I felt as if I was trapped in one of those sappy scenes from a romantic comedy. All I could think of was chasing Mililani's plane down the runway on my scooter as a final absurd show of my love for her, and the pilots amazingly aborting their takeoff in the name of true love.

But as I pulled up to the terminal I saw the daily flight back to the states lift of the runway and head skyward. I was too late. There was no buying a last minute ticket, no running down the concourse, and no plane for me to chase down the runway. There would be no romantic ending to this comedy. I had missed her.

Now she was gone and I had no way of knowing where she went. I didn't know a single one of her friends back in the states, and the agency damn sure wasn't going divulge the whereabouts of one of their spies. All I could envision was her sitting in a bar somewhere being felt up by a new partner and her calling him Hotrod instead of me.

Then I couldn't shake the images from my head of that other spy in bed with the woman I love. It was as if Mililani was making me watch her have sex all over again, but this time I actually was her cuckold. I had to admit to myself, now that thought really hurt.

I sat there watching her plane until it passed beyond the horizon, somehow hoping for a miracle that would make that plane turn around and come back. I knew that wasn't going to happen, but what else did I have? There was nothing more I could do.

Sullen and beaten, I slowly limped the Vespa along the narrow road back to town, nearly getting blown from the pavement by every dilapidated sugar cane and chicken truck that roared by. My Vespa could have outrun any one of those trucks. The agency's modifications made sure of that. But my broken soul couldn't push that machine much beyond a slow wobble.

No one would have ever mistaken this guy for a religious man, but I talked to god that day. I asked him what I was supposed to do now that he took my love from me. His answer couldn't have been more swift and clear. He sent an out of control cane truck my way and I was violently knocked from the road. I wasn't hurt, but my scooter and I barely escaped bashing into the side of a building. That building just happened to be a bar.

I took it that the bar was god's message. I'd never been a drinking man, but losing the love of my life on the same day I found her was too much to take. I kicked my scooter onto its stand right where I had come to that precarious stop, and walked inside intent on drowning my sorrows.

Rum flows freely on these islands, so rum it was. The cheaper the better. Even the good stuff they had in this place was barely fit to drink, and what was in my glass was the worst of the worst. The barkeep took pity on me and provided me with a little bit of mint and a wedge of lime to help a drinking noob such as myself keep that nasty elixir down.

After choking down as many as I could no longer stand at the bar. I should have gone home, but instead I just moved to a table and begged the wait staff to keep the booze coming. The mint and lime that made the cheap rum somewhat tolerable stayed at the bar. Still I drank. At that point I didn't care if I lived or died, and each touch of demon water to my lips pushed me a little closer to the grave.

So I was sitting there in a bar full of people feeling completely alone sipping straight rum that was as warm as a Caribbean day... When my blurry eyes spotted her. A young beauty taking a break from the sun. A tourist truly worthy of seduction. I'd put those ways behind me after Mililani's payback, but now she was gone. I was free to do as I pleased and meaningless sex with a tourist just might ease the pain I was feeling.

I was in no condition to do what I was about to try, but if my agency training taught me anything it was the ability to persevere in adverse conditions. I wobbled my way up to the bar and executed my opening move. The woman turned to me and said, "It took you long enough Hotrod. I was starting to think you'd never find me."

It was Mililani, and I didn't find her. She found me. My arm at her waist quickly turned to an embrace and we kissed. Then we just held each other and smiled. I could hardly believe what was happening. Was this really Mililani in my arms or had I passed out in a drunken stupor and was hallucinating.

I had to know if this was real and pinching myself didn't seem like a reliable option. So I let my hand slip down and reached under her skirt grazing my fingers through the softness between her legs, and readied myself to have Mililani once again threaten to tear my dick off. In response she kissed me. Then she put her lips to my ear and whispered... "Do that again and I just might have to marry you."

That night, what we had both been wanting since the day we met, finally happened. We couldn't seem to get back to the apartment fast enough, and when we finally got there our pent up desire had us ripping our clothes off as if they were being sucked away by a tornado.

The moment we were naked we melded into one hot sweaty mass of passion. There was no hesitation, no apprehension. Every move, every taste, every wanting thrust, was pure pleasure. Nothing in my life had ever felt so right, so real, or so natural.

The next morning we awoke in a tangle of arms and legs, our foreheads touching, our eyes still locked together just as they were when we fell asleep. Mililani smiled her evil little smile and kissed her way down my body.

Moments later I found myself straining with pleasure as her tongue coaxed all I had to give into her soft warm mouth. When I had no more, she lifted her head and said "I love you." with a song in her voice and smile on her face.

I knew I loved her too, and I also knew I'd fucked her many times through the night. But I didn't care. If what I was about to do was to clean her dirty pussy, then so be it. I put my head between her legs and loved her back until she could come no more.

For the next twenty years Mililani and I had a love for the ages. We were married on a cliff overlooking the ocean, and moved out of the agency assigned apartment. We found the perfect little place to call out own overlooking the marina.

We spent hours cuddled on the balcony watching the rich come and go in their yachts. Our place was just up the road from the gin joint where I touched her and she said she would marry me. That little bar quickly became favorite of ours, and we spent hours reliving our first embrace there.

We were the best of friends, both in and out of work, and we rarely had cross words for each other. Of course she still had her quick wit and teasing ways, and I still made inappropriate gestures in public, but now when she sauntered off to the bedroom I was right behind her. Now the things she was threatening to do to my dick, I was all for.

Sex with Mililani was nothing short of incredible. She was soft and compassionate with just right amount of naughty thrown in for good measure. When we were in bed together it was exciting and comfortable at the same time. I couldn't get enough of her taste, and the way she lovingly took me in her mouth made me feel like I was the most handsome man on earth.

We were perfect together. Mililani would do anything to please me, and I did the same for her. We did, however, have one steadfast rule. Not once would she ever even hint that she wanted me to be her cuckold, and would never ever mention anything about having a threesome. We were in love as deeply as any two people had ever been, and it showed.

Then a little over a year ago I lost my sweet Mililani. She lost a brief but brave battle with ovarian cancer. It seemed as if life had just begun. Now it was over. The past twenty years had gone by in a flash, and when she died the biggest part of me died along with her.

The days after she passed were all about honoring her and making arrangements. Our closest friends helped plan a memorial. Mililani touched a lot of hearts during her life and it seemed like the whole town turned out as both old friends and new came to say goodbye.

I knew most of the people at the service, but there were a few I'd never seen before. Mililani had more friends that I could have ever imagined. One person stopped by that I never would have expected. It was Garren. That ass hat that helped Mililani pull her cuckold prank on me all those years ago. What the fuck was he doing at the memorial? I thought that guy was just another drunken tourist.

The look on Garren's face told me he wanted nothing more than to pay his respects and leave. I made sure he didn't have that option. I was pissed and I wanted answers.

It turns out Garren was the son of an expat and a close childhood friend of Mililani's. He had been secretly in love with her since they were very young, and couldn't imagine not stopping by to pay his last respects. Had I not stopped him to ask what the fuck he was doing there, he truly would have been there and gone before anyone noticed.

Garren told me that he tried for years to date Mililani, but up until that night in our apartment she had always just pushed him away. I didn't have the heart to tell him that was her way of showing she was interested in him. Even so, he lamented that he had given up trying to get in her pants when she accepted that scholarship in the states.

Garren apologized for his part of what happened that night. He said that Mililani had recruited him to help her make me jealous. Garren knew right then that Mililani was in love with me. He could see it in her eyes, and hear it in her voice. At first when she said what she wanted to do he said no, but her offer to finally let him fuck her was too much for Garren to pass up. Like I said, most men would do anything for a chance to fuck Mililani.

After that I no longer detested Garren. I was just thankful that such a beautiful woman had chosen to spend the short life she had with me instead of the likes of him. As Garren walked away that day, I realized the great depths Mililani had gone to in her effort to win me over. Then I openly wept for hours as I held her ashes tight to my chest.

In the days after the service I just sat next to the pole lamp, turning on and off a single light, symbolically letting her know she could come home to me any time. It was if I had OCD. I twisted that switch round and round until it no longer worked. Of course that didn't bring my love home to me.

After that I did not work, and I barely ate. I just sat there wondering what I did to piss off the god that sent me to her in the first place. They say when a lovebird dies, its mate passes soon after. I felt just like one of those birds. Caged and alone, waiting for the inevitable, ready to join Mililani on the other side. If it wasn't for my handler, I might have done just that.

The agency knew what I was going though. It didn't take much intelligence to figure that out when I quit sending reports. They probably should have called me home and put me back to work as an analyst, but my handler saved me from that. He flew down personally to deliver a message. A message that would get me back on track. I opened the envelope and read...

----