All Comments on 'I Never Had a Black Man'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worst Story This Year

Did you write it this bad on purpose?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Tell me you're drunk

Because this story didn't even make sense enough to hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
-5

Waste of the 1 minute it took to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please

stop calling yourself a man

useless cuckstick

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stop it swingerjoe

Go back to your natural habitat, cuckold site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please stop writing

Please do all of us a favor. This wasn't very good. Not interesting at all. Just to give in to what they wanted just means you don't love your husband at all. So stop writing garbage like this. Please. I voted a one star. I wonder if I should vote all of your stories a one star. But at least I know not to read you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I see swingerjoe is writing under a different name again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suicide. You should try it

Suck start a glock

wandereyewandereyeover 7 years ago
poor showing

I usually like cuckold stories but this one was very poorly written. It's very disjointed and poorly thought out. It seems more like notes to create a rough draft instead of a finished story.

Gomez333Gomez333over 7 years ago
Possibly the worst story ive read on this site

Not much more to say really.

devtekdevtekover 7 years ago
Who's talking? Wife or husband?

At first: "I told my husband..."

In the end: "my wife now call me..."

Too bad to be real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same old

Racist shit so the usual 1 star

Concritic123Concritic123over 7 years ago
Sorry but.......

This story needs a lot of work. As I see it, it's more of an outline for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You were probably sexually excited when you wrote this

That doesn't always make for a good story though. At least you should edit it later after you cum. The little head may provide you with fantasies, but it's the big head that knows how to write.

This is basically just a set of notes about typical cuckold tropes. There is no characterisation, description or anything to tie it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shit

May be the worst written story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this ...

is by far the absolutely worst thing I've ever read not only is the storyline absurd and self conflicting but the writing quality ! .....well ......

It's like it was written by someone with the literacy of a 3rd grader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crappy story

Worst story ever. If you ever want to write again..........DONT

soldierboy50401soldierboy50401over 7 years ago
I haven't the words.....

Usually, even if I don't particularly care for a story, I will try and come up with at least one good thing to say. So with that, I can at least say thanks for trying.

Regrettably, that's about all I can say. Grammar, run-on sentenses, disconnected themes and little sense of realism to the story all made this difficult to read. It made me wonder if this story was purposely written to piss off as many readers as possible.

If that was your goal, then mission accomplished. If it wasn't, then you need some help before you submit your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I can only assume this was written by a young boy who is fighting repressed fear of African-American men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

That was awful, have you ever had a "story" get a score over 2. You should get out of your moms basement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another shit day in loving wives

Every author that posted today should have not bothered. Every story worse than the next. Comments and skimming a few was enough. Didn't bother reading any of them. Non-erotic drivel, all of them.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

written in crayon. looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racist crap

Why not give IR a try. That's where all the other racists hang

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You should come back to writing

You should come back to writing Once you get out of grade school

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Negative numbers were invented for this drivel

Too bad literotica doesn't allow negative stars.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Love the contact, not sure about doping husband

Interesting story. Would be great if husband was into it. On the other hand if you really have to screw up husbands mind and body then you are way out of bounds. Give husband a break and divorce him, being fair in settlement. Keep writing, you're good. Xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not very good

Not very well written, disjointed, and inconsistent, but thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In about ten years, you might learn the english language.

But I doubt it.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ugh...

Not into cuck and whore stories but appreciate well written ones.

This wasn't well thought out or executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is why Dante

Gave Hell 9 levels

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Don't you have more important things to do?

Like dumpster diving or making sure your wordly goods are still in your shopping cart!

If only you'd made it through grade 1 you might write a real story!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AnnetteBishop aka Swingerjoe, Aka sharedsingge, aka bonny/vastie

STOP SMOKING CRACK YOU IGNORANT CUNT!!! To encourage this fucktard to write again is simply criminal. Writer..I say writer cause you are definitely NOT an author. Kill yourself and save us from wasted food and oxygen.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
A couple of dozen stories and now this !

Wifeluvrman has been submitting stories since 2007 according to his biog notes, and now this. (I must have a look at the others to see if they are any better.)

What wonderful comments it has attracted. Top of the list on the Feedback Portal. It was worth reading the story to understand how it could have upset so many readers. (And Annette, what were you thinking when you wrote the sole favourable comment?)

An absolute masterpiece.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I never do this but...

This story, or whatever it is, is merely a bunch of sentences that seem like they were randomly blurted out by a bunch of drunks at a bar. I was going to write a comment about how people should cut you some slack since it had to be your first story, but it isn't. You have many more and judging by the one I picked at random, they are all like this.

At least SamuelX can construct paragraphs. This isn't even "bad funny", it's just bad.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
A so bad story doesn't deserve any comment at all...

A so bad story doesn't deserve any comment at all...Just two examples: "I saw a black man and he came over to us and came over to the bar and bought us drinks"!!! and "All our friends laugh at him snicker at him. My name has also been changed. My wife ( has she married a woman?) now calls me "Little Cucky"!!! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once you go

Remember what they say:

Once you go black

you never get your dignity back

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Rediculous garbage. Waste of time, both in the writing and the reading

syd_v63syd_v63over 7 years ago
Not your best

As a narrative this read more like a regurgitive than a story. No climatic tension, no character development, with a very linear and predictable path. It seemed that a great deal of drastic life choices were made with very little trepidation or concern, let alon thought. This totally destroyed any plausibility the story may have had.

kybushloverkybushloverover 7 years ago
Read before you post

Did you even read this before you posted it? Full of grammatical errors and story continuation. Some parts written as cheating wife, others a cuckolded husband. Hard to imaging writing done this bad by accident.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 7 years ago
I her azz would have...

skid marks where her butt met the sidewalk.No man would take that crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gave it a 1

because 0 was not an option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You bio says "attached", but it doesn't say to what.

I'm thinking your asshole and a doorknob.

Really, its a hoot watching you pathetic fucks pretend you have anything worth reading. Literotica should get some kind of reward for giving you a dumping station for what you call literature.

Harsh61Harsh61over 7 years ago
No Roots.

Day Dreaming Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story.............

poorly written. but i loved the concept.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 7 years ago
Horrible

Y'know, I can understand wives liking to fuck around. I can understand husbands liking to watch. But I can't understand how any man would accept this situation, or how any woman could do this to someone they supposedly love.

Further, I don't understand how anyone can pass this shite off as writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Forget the bad content, this horribly, horribly written. I can't believe the person who wrote this is more than 10 or 11 yrs. old.

What I'd like to know is what idiot gave this more than one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid

There are lots of women, never having sex with a black man, a president, a captain, a soldier, an indian, an arab, or even a white man. I never see or hear anything about that. Nor do I want to see or hear about these people.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Wow, 54 Comments!

All ranting and raving at this author and telling him how much he sucks. I hope you all feel better now after getting all that toxic venom out of your systems!

(Note: I didn't read the story, so no comment there. See how that's done?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tell me Joe

What is the difference of you bashing the commenters and them bashing the author? Seems to me at least they are commenting on what the comment section is set up for.You on the other hand crab at the comments and admit you didn't read the story.That makes sense Joe? As for this story I did read it and it looks to me like it was written to garner exactly the type of comments it recieved .Just a masochistic author looking for attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Learn writing...

... This story is an infantile nonsense.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Jealous much, Joe?

Poor guy. I'm so sorry your stories can't get any comments. Wait, I gave you one, You gave yourself about 20 and got a couple from your loyal cohorts. Lexipoo even gave you two or three (kiss, kiss, lover boy). You should be happy. You had your 15 minutes, courtesy of people who can actually write. We still chuckle a bit, when we think about you at all. After last week, you didn't learn a thing.

Still standing in the sandbox yelling, "Look at me! Love me!" It's okay, dear, Mommy still loves you and you have a cute little weenie. She knows all the big meanies are laughing. Take your nice little pill and you'll feel better.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Oooo Kimi

We have got to stop meeting like this. I'm beginning to think you have a soft spot for me.

Signed,

Lexipoo

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@lexiepoo

Soft spot? But, of course I do. How could I not? Your charm has captivated me! Sadly, you have informed me that you are taken, so I must console myself with the stray electronic caress. Mmmm

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
"Electronic caress"

I literally laughed out loud when I read that. You may have won me over with that one.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
There she is again

My #1 stalker Kimi just can't help herself. She just has to comment on every story and comment I write! It's okay, sweetie. It's plainly obvious that you crave attention from men, as I can't imagine you get any outside of this realm. I'll happily oblige. I can be charitable.

You make the same mistake about me that so many others make: you seem to believe I give a shit what you and others here think of me. I visit this site to practice the craft of creative writing and to encourage others to do the same. Why the fuck are you here? You've never written a fortune cookie, never mind a story. And your comments are only designed for trolling.

I can't help but think that maybe this is the only place in your life where you feel powerful. It gives you a little adrenalin rush (and possibly a few pleasurable sensations to your dusty nether regions) to leave your grade-school-caliber insults on every story you read (except for those written by the chosen few whose asses you kiss at every opportunity.)

There. You got your attention. Now rack that feeble brain of yours, consult your handy thesaurus, and dazzle me with another patented Kimi comeback. As you do, I'll be waiting here not giving a shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
did you know ....

...that the number one carrier and spreader of HIV are black men? Yes it's true. So you don't care if you die but you will kill your husband. The best thing that could happen is you choke to death ob nigger dick you useless piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't give up your day job!

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lexipoo?

That one cracked me up. Good old Lexipoo always putting his two cents worth into every discussion. Did somebody actually invite you, or did you just bust the party like you always do? Swingerjoe, I think you mean she's looking for real men, not the kind that give their wives away. Big difference. I actually think she's getting under your skin. Yea, I know, you don't give a shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just crap

Give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

What a load of horse shit.------Crap story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Total Garbage

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardover 7 years ago
Grow up

Written by a five year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you'll get VD or aids

or bet, fuck the black men they're full of bull shit and themselves. Wait that's the same thing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow! Just wow. This has to categorically qualify as the worst short story I've ever...

...read. It reads like a recipe for soup. No humanity, no care given to characters, just we went out and fucked two black guys, now my friend and I fuck every man that will fuck us. We especially like when black me fuck us.

What crap!

See Sally strip. See Jerome strip. See Sally is sucking Jerome's cock. Suck, suck, suck. Oooooh! Jerome made white stuff in Sally's mouth. Sally swallowed it all gone. Glug, glug. She swallowed every bit.

Now Jerome is fucking her. She's laughing and squealing. "Oh, yes! Oh, oh, God, YES! Fuck me, Jerome....fuck, fuck fuck! I love getting fucked by Jerome. Jerome has a big black cock. Fuck fuck fuck, goes Jerome's cock in my pussy. My pussy is so squishy! Oh! Jerome and I just came. Now his friend is fucking me. His ok is bigger....oh, wow! I love bigger cock even more! Terrel is fucking me into next month.

Terrel is Jerome's friend, they like to fuck and swap and fuck some more. They can both go all night. Fucking, fuck, fucking I like fucking Jerome and Terrell. They fuck so good! We fuck them every day now. Our husbands wear diapers and baby booties at home. Terrel and Jerome have friends. Many, many friends. They all fuck is all the time. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!! Everybody fucks me! I LOVE fucking!!

No. Thank. You.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 7 years ago
unable to give minus scores

Utter trash, please finish school before trying to write again.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Concept ok, but needs work

I gave this a three. Your concept is fine , it just seems rushed and is a bit disjointed.

I think an editor would have helped to polish this up a bit.

Watch your continuity.

Remember, practice makes perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

White trash. Hang the slut. Shoot the fucking BURR HEAD.

SigintSigintover 7 years ago
Tell Us About Yourself

Anything to make up for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Joe Friday in drag?

Wham bam, just the facts ma'am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

THE HUSBAN SHOUD CUT HER TITS OFF ,KICK IN THE CUNT EVERY TIME HE SEES HER SELL HER ASS TO EVER WANTS A WHORE FORE NOTHING THEY COULD FUCK HER IN THE ASS MOUTH AND ANYTHING THEY WANT BECAUSE SHE IS A PEICE OF SHIT,A REAL SKANK .

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Idiot

That is the worst piece of crap I have ever read. I need to bleach my brain after that.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Why would anyone read this willingly?

"I shot alcohol into my husband's little weenie. I give him shots regularly I was told it kept him from getting hard."

Is this written to solicit a "my life could be worse" response?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting for the mandatory

Obit to be written

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SHeeeesh

Just what the hell kind of crap is this? Simply pure trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sad and sick

nothing but whore;s and wimps . white women are easy ,more so with big black cock.

huntsman29huntsman29over 1 year ago

Did you even read this over before posting it? I doubt you did. First person perspective of the wife but ends with it from the husband. Missed words, badly written sentences and a story that absolutely does not belong in loving wives. Based on a lot of these stories Literotica needs a Hateful Whores section.

This is nothing against wife sharing or cuckolding, as those are lifestyles, and each to their own. However, when the wife seems to think of their husband as a wimp to shit on in every possible way, with no sign of love, it's just ugly and sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous