I Dream of Angels Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, that is outside of the exchange we made. Don't worry; I knew this day would come. I promised you we would live our lives together and happily, we just have to settle this first. Remember that night, that night when we were almost able to make love? You asked me why we couldn't be intimate?"

My eyes widened. "You said that only when we both lived would we be able to create life for ourselves."

"Yes, and now to make up for the life you took from the Source, we must create a life to pay it back, right here and now."

I smiled and began to laugh before embracing her and giving her a long kiss. "Compared to everything you have done for me, that isn't much of a debt. All right, let's create a life."

Without hesitation, Angel wrapped one leg around me, giving me enough room and leverage to enter her, making her moan softly in happiness. With the vast ocean of souls spinning around us infinitely, I began moving up and down with my lower body, thrusting into Angel while we kissed and our tongues danced. It was certainly difficult to make love in zero gravity, with nothing to push against or anchor us to. When I pulled out of Angel, she pushed off against me, then tightened her hold around me and pulled us closer together when I re-entered her. We soon got the hang of it, and instead of being distracted by the mechanics of intimacy, we allowed our minds to focus on the emotional euphoria of being so intimately bound to each other. Here we were, hovering within the heart of the end of all reason, consummating our relationship, our naked bodies pressed together, our lips joining like yin and yang, and our physical forms interlocking like atoms. There was nothing outside of our world; our minds were focused solely on each other. At this point, life and death meant nothing, the world below and the world above held no value, and who we were as individuals lost all definition. Just like how the eye of God was a massive convergence of all spirits and energy in the universe, so too were we fused together, our souls bound into a single form.

Joined in body and mind, I could sense everything she could sense, and in turn, Angel picked up everything I experienced, as if our very nerves were now wrapped together. With our awareness and sensations now joined, we both experienced a climax at the exact same time, mine triggered by hers and hers by mine. I'm not sure how many times I ejaculated or how much of my sperm was now inside her, but as we separated, I saw a look of contentment on her face, and looking down, we both saw that the area just below her stomach was glowing brightly.

"It's done, I'm pregnant. See? Even time is subjected within the end of all reason."

At her words, a sphere of light the size of an apple passed out of her flesh from and slowly rose up between us. Inside the sphere of light was what looked like a grain of sand, but in reality, it was her fertilized egg, our offspring. With a loving smile, Angel slowly reached up and cupped the sphere of light with her hands, staring at the tiny embryo as if it were a real baby. Smiling as well, I did the same and placed my hands on the side of the orb, my hands overlapping hers. After a few seconds, the orb left our hands, shooting up like a rocket into the center of the eye of God. Then, just as it was about fade from our view, a bright light flared deep in the twisting typhoon of violet energy. Expanding like an underwater explosion, the light consumed us both.

My eyes opened and I took a deep shuddering breath. I was lying in a hospital bed with a respirator hooked up to my mouth and my chest throbbing to the sound of a heart monitor. Only having enough energy to move my eyes, I looked around at the hospital room and cried in joy at the sight before me. Lying in another bed, barely two feet away, was Angel. She was in the same state as I was, with her own heart monitor beeping just as loudly as mine. Slowly, her eyes opened and we stared at each other, both smiling. It had worked; the operation had been a success.

Like mirror images, we both moved our arms and placed our hands on our chests, touching the bandaged scars of our transplants. The feeling was indescribable, almost orgasmic; the sensation of having each other's physical hearts beating within our chests. In my chest, Angel's heart was beating with a warmth I had never before experienced, a grateful gentleness to it, an aura that made me feel like her love for me was literally pumping through my veins. In her chest, my heart was beating with more aggressive strength. It was as if my heart shared my thoughts, and refused to let any injury deprive Angel of life. It was going to protect her, keep her alive, and make sure she always had the ability to be happy.

Slowly, we both reached out and grasped each other's hand, silently expressing our love while the glass bead on Angel's ring gleamed.

It was considered a miracle that my heart continued to beat while in Angel's chest, when it would have ripped open if left in mine. My whole family was sobbing in happiness, both from my survival and Angel's. Like I always had, they all now saw her as a member of the family, and were grateful that she had lived, but not nearly as grateful as I was.

The bedroom was dark, the air warm from the summer sun long since set. Angel and I were huddled together in bed, pressed together like two puzzle pieces. We had finally been released from the hospital, and while they had forbade us to engage in any strenuous activity until we fully healed, we now found ourselves recovering from making love. We had been slow and gentle of course, but our bond was full of passion.

"Marcus?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you do me a favor? Not right now, but in the future?"

"Of course, what?"

Angel rolled over and stared at me, our faces just an inch apart. "When we've gotten a place of our own and can support ourselves... will you... will you give me a baby? We gave up our first one within the Source and I really want to have another, a real child I mean. I want us to start our own family."

I smiled. "Only after you marry me, deal?"

"Deal," she giggled.

We kissed one last time, whispered our love, and then closed our eyes. The sounds of our hearts beating and our gentle breathing slowly lowered us into the dream world, but no dream could even compare to the joy in my soul when I held Angel in my arms and thought of the future, the future we would share in happiness for our entire lives.

The End