Hypnosissy 06: Educated to be Pegged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's still in the building," Eugene said.

"Can we keep this just between you and me for now?" I asked, knowing I now had lots of cock options.

"For now," he shrugged, snapping his fingers.

I resumed sucking his cock.

I swallowed a couple of minutes later.

"I don't know what my sister sees in you," he said, as he put his cock away.

I shook my head and actually laughed, when I should have wanted to punch him in the face for the open insult, "I'm beginning to wonder that myself."

"Until next time," he said, leaving me alone.

I headed home and went right to my room to watch video three.

A sultry feminine voice narrated as hot girls got fucked, with a new scene every fifteen seconds or so.

You love cock (A pretty redhead bounced on a cock)

You crave cock (A MILF got pounded from behind)

God, I did. I tried to see the cock that was slamming in and out of the older woman.

You need big cock (A nerdy girl in pigtails got fucked from behind as the guy held onto her pigtails like a pair of reins)

You want a big load (A girl rubbed her pussy, which had cum leaking out of it)

I wondered what a cream pie would taste like eaten from Rose's pussy.

I bet it would be amazing.

Cock cum.

Cunt cum.

A perfect cocktail.

You desire multiple cocks (a brunette in a cheerleading outfit was getting spit-roasted)

You worship BBC (a huge black cock fucked a tiny white girl)

Although I didn't really care about the colour of a cock, I did indeed admire the sheer majestic beauty of a big black cock. The taboo reality of white vs black added to its sheer exoticness.

You are a cock sucker (a black girl bobbed furiously on a white cock)

You are a cum bucket (a girl with a few loads on her as she stared at the camera while eating the cum off her face)

God, that made me hungry.

All that cum.

You must know what comes next (A bland-looking girl in a ponytail was bent over, spreading her ass cheeks)

You must know what is expected of you now (a chunky girl with huge tits lowers herself onto a cock... in her ass)

My first realization was I wasn't staring at her tits... I was staring at the cock disappearing into her ass.

My second realization was that Rose expected me to take it in the ass... probably when I saw her this Friday.

Third realization was the underlying theme that had started since Sunday, that most of the people whose cocks I sucked were assuming I was also a bottom.

Fourth realization was I was no longer certain I wasn't a potential bottom.

My view of the cock sliding in and out of the girl's ass was captivating.

Before last Sunday the thought of my taking it in the ass had been absurd... I was a cock sucker... not a bottom.

I wasn't a faggot.

Just a cock sucker.

Just a cum-craving cock sucker.

You are a bottom (a blonde was getting fucked hard by a BBC)

You love it in your boi pussy (a brunette eagerly bounced back on a cock)

The clips started switching faster... a new one every few seconds.

Say it (a teacher bent over her desk)

Say it... repeat after me (a MILF on a massage table riding a cock in her ass)

And although I wasn't ready to commit to taking anything in my ass, I repeated the woman's words:

I want a cock in my boi pussy

I want to be spit roasted

I'm a bottom

I'm a faggot

I'm a bottom

The video ended.

My cock raged.

I was pulled out of my lustful daze as Mom called out, "Supper's ready."

I sighed, gazing wistfully at the final cock still lingering on the screen, "I wish."

Clearly, I was way too dependent on cock.

I had supper and headed to my new job at the church... which my dad thought was absolutely hilarious. He only stepped inside a church for funerals and weddings.

I got there a few minutes early and Minister Michael smiled, "I like a young man who's punctual."

"Thank you, Minister," I replied.

"So, Tuesday from six to nine is my men's night," he explained.

"Okay," I nodded.

"We go through scripture and discuss how it relates to their lives," he explained.

"Sounds interesting."

"I try to make it that way," he said.

"And what's my role?" I asked, hoping it included cock in my mouth.

"To greet the parishioners," he answered.

"Oh, okay," I said, not hiding my disappointment.

"Don't worry," he smiled. "You'll also be doing some worshipping."

"Yes, sir," I nodded, a little embarrassed by how transparent I was.

"Lots of these men don't get what they need at home, and instead of cheating on their wives, they come here to a place of worship," he explained.

"So I'm here to protect them from sin?" I asked.

"Exactly," he nodded, "any act committed here is protected by the Lord, since it's a sanctuary."

I knew that statement was just an excuse to manipulate the Lord's word, just as my dad had said thousands of times, but I was okay with it.

"Well, I'm here to play my role," I said.

The Minister said, "Proverbs 27:17. Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another."

"I do love iron," I smiled.

The Minister lifted his robe and I worshipped the gift the Lord had given him.

A few minutes later I had a warm load in my stomach and was greeting men as they walked in. Men of all ages. Men with wedding rings on their fingers and men without. Things got awkward when Mr. Mulroney, the dad of one of my best friends walked in. He gave me a startled look, greeted me by name and proceeded in.

In the large room, twenty men sat as Minister Michael introduced me to them. The men greeted me in a friendly fashion and for the next hour I stood there while Minister Michael read scripture and related it to their lives. I was even drawn in by his oratory.

He finished his sermon with the following scripture: "1st Timothy 6:11. But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness."

"Take a fifteen-minute break, and we'll return for discussion time," he said, before adding, "David, please go to the confession room. Zander, wait outside."

I watched Mr. Mulroney and a large tattooed man walk past me.

Minister Michael requested, "Please come with me, Brian."

"Yes, sir," I nodded, assuming my next task was to be oral pleasuring.

The fact that one of the cocks I was about to pleasure belonged to the dad of one of my best friends made it more awkward, but I was craving cock. I'd only had one today, and that was way below my average of the past few days.

I walked into the room and saw there was a confession booth... a little unorthodox for a non-Catholic domination... but everything lately had been at least a little unorthodox.

Minister Michael sat down at a desk and gestured for me to kneel before Mr. Mulroney, who was standing.

"And what is your sin today, my son?" Minister Michael asked him.

As he unfastened his belt, he answered, "Well, I was about to tell you about the constant temptation of my son's hot girlfriend, but now I have a new temptation."

"And what is that?" Minister Michael asked, as a smallish cock was displayed before me.

"Well, one of my son's best friends appears to be the church's new cock sucker."

"Well, God does work in mysterious ways," the Minister chuckled as I leaned forward and took the semi-erect cock into my mouth.

"I can't believe the new cock sucker is Brian," he moaned.

"The Lord obviously knew what you two both needed," the Minister said, seeming to believe that God had planned this encounter.

"May I use him anytime I wish?"

"That will be up to him," Minister Michael said. "He is only here to serve when he's assigned."

Mr. Mulroney pulled his cock out of my mouth and asked, "Are you willing to be my cock sucker whenever I summon you?"

"Anytime temptation arises, sir," I answered, thinking I was beginning to have a lot of potential cock outside of my service hours.

"I'm tempted a lot," he said.

"I'm hungry a lot," I replied, the sad truth.

"Shit," he said, as he slid his cock back in my mouth.

I bobbed.

He came in only a couple of minutes.

"Fuck, I can't believe how many times you've been to my house and I could have been using you," Mr. Mulroney said, as he pulled out.

"I've only been a cock sucker for a couple of weeks," I revealed.

"No way," he said shocked.

"He's a natural," Minister Michael bragged on my behalf.

"It's God's gift," Mr. Mulroney added.

"Indeed," Minister Michael agreed.

"I'll be in touch," Mr. Mulroney said.

"Looking forward to it," I replied, happy to know I had another cock available to suck.

A moment later Zander walked in and I was still on my knees.

"What is your sin?" Minister Michael asked.

"I'm lusting after my secretary," Zander answered, a chubby man who was looking down at me.

"Have you crossed the line?"

"No."

"Can Brian help you overcome your lust?"

"I believe he can," Zander nodded, fishing out his cock.

"Your sin must remain in the church," the Minister explained, as I saw his smallish cock.

"Yes, Minister," he nodded, as I leaned forward and took his flaccid cock in my mouth.

Zander groaned as I got his cock hard. A cock that even erect was barely four inches. I couldn't imagine the secretary would be very interested.

Minister Michael continued, "Only in church can we control your temptations."

"I know, I know," Zander said, "it's just hard."

"This is your safe place."

"Thank God," he groaned, as I began bobbing and easily deep throating his teeny weenie.

"He is always watching," Minister Michael intoned.

"I know, I know," Zander repeated, something I assumed the Minister often stated.

"So deposit your sin in Brian here," the Minister said.

So I was a sin sucker... I kind of liked the idea of it.

"Oh yes, thank you, God," Zander groaned a minute later as I furiously bobbed on the tiny dick.

I kept sucking and swallowed his load easily.

Once done, Zander left and Minister Michael said, "I know this may be unorthodox, but by having you here and from some other things we do, we save a lot of marriages."

"Makes sense to me," I said, although it seemed a bit out there.

"You'll help save a lot of men's marriages."

"I'll do whatever you need me to," I promised.

"Great."

The rest of the night was a bit uneventful. They did a share session based on scripture.

It was actually very interesting.

Men being vulnerable in front of other men... not something you ever see with boys in high school.

The evening ended and I went home having sucked only two cocks... which wasn't enough for me.

To make it worse, I had to inform the minister that I had a recruiting dinner meeting Thursday night so I couldn't be at church. He understood and wished me the best.

WEDNESDAY

I had two tests today.

So I focused on studying late last night and in my free time.

It wasn't until the end of the day that I had time even to think of cock... which made me pretty happy that I could focus on something other than sucking cock.

Eugene invited me for an after-school snack.

I devoured it and he again suggested I expand my horizons to his friends. I again suggested we just keep it between the two of us for the time being.

Rose texted me: Two days until we have some fun!

I texted back: I'm getting a little scared of what you have in mind.

She texted back: Something you will love!

I responded: A lengthy session of making love.

Rose replied: Definitely.

I asked: Can we meet today?

She replied: I have two essays due Friday. But then I am free!!!

I said: I can't wait.

She texted back: Me either babe.

She called me babe.

So I watched video four.

It was shemales again. This time with a sultry voice narrating (or listing various points of interest).

Cock sucker (A blonde sucking a small shemale cock)

Cum deposit (a cute redhead with a big load in her mouth which she then swallowed)

Dick downer (a big breasted girl bobbing furiously on a shemale dick)

Cum lover (a ridiculously pretty teenager rubbing a couple loads of cum all over her face)

Bottom boi (a big bootied black girl getting ass fucked by a big dicked shemale)

Bimbo (a blonde-haired blue-eyed cheerleader in a ponytail being triple-teamed by three shemale cocks)

Sissy (a bald girl with tats everywhere on top of a car taking a fat cock in her ass)

Yes, sissy (an older MILF with grey hair in a business suit being really pounded while bent over her desk)

Faggot (a brunette getting pounded in her ass really hard)

Yes, faggot (another brunette, this one riding a BBC reverse cowgirl style)

Cum slut (two girls on their knees as four shemales erupt all over their faces)

Yes, a two hole cum slut (a beautiful blonde on all fours riding back and forth, deep throating one big cock and then performing magical disappearance with another big cock in her ass)

This is your place (a Spanish woman on her knees as a shemale face fucks her)

This is your purpose (an Asian being spit-roasted by two black shemales)

This is what you want (a blonde with the bluest eyes moaning into the camera as she gets fucked from behind... assumedly in the ass)

This is what you need (a Muslim woman in full headgear taking a black cock in her ass in slow motion)

I was mesmerized by the cock slowly going in and out of the tight ass.

This is who you are (a black woman taking a facial)

This is who you are (a pretty brunette in a ponytail getting face fucked)

This is who you are (a big-breasted blonde getting ass fucked)

This is who you are (a Pilipino being spit-roasted by two nice cocks)

The video ended and my cock was raging.

God, getting ass fucked looked amazing.

Part of me desperately wanted to be ass fucked.

Yet another part of me knew that would be crossing another line.

One that... based on my obsession for cock... would lead me further down the rabbit hole.

THURSDAY

I woke up as sick as a dog.

For the first time in who knows when, I didn't crave cock.

Instead I craved sleep.

No school.

No cock.

Just sleep.

I felt slightly better by the evening and made it to my recruitment meeting, but still wasn't craving cock... just more sleep.

FRIDAY

I didn't feel perfect, but better.

I went to school.

I wrote a test I'd missed yesterday.

I played basketball at lunch.

I sucked Eugene's cock after school.

I hurried home, realizing I hadn't watched Thursday's video.

I was just turning it on when Rose texted me: Meet me at 7PM at my place.

I texted back: I'll be there.

I clicked to play the last video.

There wasn't any talking, just hot lesbian scenes.

Every scene was a girl with a strap-on fucking another girl in the ass. They were so hot.

A new scene every few seconds.

Girls getting fucked... hard.

In a variety of positions.

In a variety of outfits.

A variety of races.

A variety of strap-on sizes.

Close-ups of the pleasure on girls' faces.

Close-ups of strap-ons in their asses.

Then, I'm not even sure when it happened. But the strap-ons continued fucking asses... but now they were male asses.

The moans shifted slightly from feminine to somewhat masculine.

The facial expressions were definitely masculine, but...

The men were looking vulnerable.

The men looked like they were in euphoria, and not in any machismo way, but... kind of receptive.

Men were moaning.

Men were whimpering.

For two or three minutes numerous men were being ass fucked by numerous beautiful women.

Then a montage as the cameras panned back and all the men getting ass fucked, one rapidly after the other, were now coming... without having their cocks touched.

Was that even possible?

I watched the video three times.

I had supper with the parents.

I headed over to Rose's.

The whole time wondering whether, more like assuming she was, going to ass fuck me.

And although I still had a little trepidation, I knew I was going to do whatever Rose told me to.

I'd do anything for Rose.

Anything at all.

I arrived and knocked on her door.

I walked in and was only slightly surprised to see she had company.

It was an Asian woman in her forties at least, perhaps fifties, massaging Rose's feet.

Rose's entrancing nylon-clad feet.

"You may go, Professor," Rose said as she smiled up at me.

"Yes, Mistress," the Asian woman said as she stood up, avoided eye contact and brushed past me.

"You never fail to surprise me," I smiled as the door closed behind me.

"I know, that's part of the fun," she smiled, standing up and walking over to me.

Once she reached me, she kissed me passionately while her hand went to my crotch.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred when she broke the kiss. "I missed this."

"I missed you," I said, sounding a little too love struck.

"Did you not come all week?" she asked.

"Not once," I said, before joking, I'm not sure why, "but I did make quite a few guys come."

"So hot," she said as she kissed me again.

"Not as hot as you," I said, before asking, "how do you get a professor to come over and massage your feet?"

"Few people can resist me," she shrugged.

"I know I can't."

"Last week I had her keep a vibrating egg inside her while she lectured," she said.

"Hot," I said.

"It certainly made the class more interesting," she smiled as she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

"I can imagine," I laughed, trying to imagine one of my teachers with a egg in them.

"So did you like the videos?" she asked once we were in her bedroom.

"They were different from the rest," I replied, not answering her question.

"The goal is to explore your entire sexuality," she said as she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the carpet.

"I think I've definitely been doing that," I said, staring at her beauty.

"Have you been enjoying your exploration?" she asked, as she walked to me wearing only thigh high black stockings.

"Perhaps too much," I said, as she unzipped my pants.

I hear you've been enjoying the glory hole at your school," she said, pulling my pants down.

"R-r-really?" I asked.

"I find that smoking hot," she said as she tugged my underwear down too.

"I can't explain it," I said, as I looked down at her, her face just inches away from my raging cock. "I can't get enough."

"Enough cock?" she asked, as she stroked mine.

"Yes," I admitted, not at all ashamed to admit it in front of my goddess.

"We share that love," she smiled as she took my cock into her mouth.

"Oh God," I moaned, the anticipation of waiting for pleasure for all this time now enhancing it.

"Such a nice cock," she said as she stood back up and finished undressing me.

Once I was naked, she led me to her bed for us to lie down next to each other and asked, "Ready for the ultimate pleasure?"

"Every minute with you is that," I said, a pathetic romantic.

"You're so sweet," she said, and she kissed me again.