Hypnosissy 06: Educated to be Pegged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I loved the feeling of a cock pulsing between my lips as it erupted.

Damn, I loved a load sliding down my throat.

"Swallow it all, cock sucker," Camry demanded, unnecessarily, since I was already doing just that.

Mr. Parker pulled out a moment later and simply said, "Thanks," not revealing my identity to whomever was waiting for me next.

A moment later, a big shriveled cock popped in.

"Oh, hi, Mr. Watson," Camry greeted.

Mr. Watson was our automotive teacher who could have retired ten years ago.

"Isn't his cock nice?" Camry asked, as I stared at it.

I nodded.

The bell rang.

"I need to get to class," Camry said. "Have fun."

I nodded again.

"Get sucking," Mr. Watson ordered.

So I leaned forward and took an over sixty-year-old cock.

"Yeah," he groaned, as I began bobbing and discovered that cock is cock.

Age didn't matter.

Size didn't really matter.

Race didn't matter... much.

Cock was cock.

Cum was cum.

"Good boy," he groaned a couple of minutes into my eager bobbing.

Every moan, every positive reinforcement, and every name-calling enhanced my eager submission.

When a cock was in my mouth I wanted to be the best cock sucker ever... just like I wanted to be the best at every sport I played.

I was always on about 'go big or go home', and that was the case now... although BIG could mean a whole different thing now.

I heard the final bell ring a couple minutes later... I was late.

I wondered if I could get a late slip from Mr. Watson for sucking his cock. I couldn't help but smirk at the thought of that excuse written on the slip.

"Oh fuck, get ready," he warned, as I bobbed hungrily... my warm breakfast on the other side of the wall.

A few more bobs and his load was sliding down my throat.

"Yes," he groaned as he kept spewing his load in my mouth.

I kept sucking every drop until he pulled out and said, "Thanks."

"Thank you, Mr. Watson," I replied, not even caring of he recognized it was me.

"Brian?" Mr. Watson asked, surprised.

"Yes, sir," I answered, a little embarrassed, yet wanting him to know I was available to suck his cock whenever he needed to unload. I said as much, as I added, "Anytime you need a cock sucker, please let me know."

"Good to know," he said, before adding, "Don't you live on Austin Avenue?"

"Yes," I answered, still on my knees.

"I'm on Walkerton," he said.

The idea that a cock was just a couple blocks away from my home excited me. So eager, pathetically eager I admit, I offered, "I'll give you my cell number later today, and you can text me whenever you need to drop a load."

"Crazy that it's you," he said, before adding, "but if you're willing, I'll have lots of loads for you."

"Anytime," I said.

"Well, you'd better get to class," he said.

"Yes, sir," I said, finally getting up off my knees.

"See you soon," he promised.

"Can't wait," I said.

I headed to my class.

The rest of the day went uneventfully. I hung out with friends, chatted with girls, wrote an essay. Saw Eugene once, but we just passed each other in the hall. I slyly went to see Mr. Watson at the final break of the day and gave him my cell number on a piece of paper.

He asked, "Available tonight?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"I'm hosting a poker night tonight," he said. "There'll be four of us there."

"Anyone I know?" I asked, already excited, but a little nervous about how many people were learning about my new fascination.

"No," he said. "They're all retired teachers from before you got here."

"Oh, okay," I said.

"You can be under the table circling from cock to cock," he offered.

"Sure," I said, a little embarrassed about what I was agreeing to, yet my cock hardened at the idea of four cocks to please.

"Seven forty-five?" he asked.

"Sure," I said. "Just text me the address."

"Will do," he said with a sly smile on his face.

Once the day was done, I went out for coffee with Ben, a buddy, before going home.

I had supper and then decided to watch the second video.

The first minute was just a cock. A nice hard cock. Swaying like a hypnotist's watch. A rather feminine hand stroking it.

Instantly, like Pavlov's dogs, my mouth was watering.

Then as my cock hardened, the camera zoomed out to reveal this wasn't a man.

It was a girl with big tits and a cock.

A shemale.

Wow!

I loved the beauty of a nice hard cock. I didn't really care about the man attached to it.

Yet the only thing more beautiful... more perfect... apparently.... was a woman with a nice hard cock.

She stroked her cock and stared at the camera... as if staring at me.

Then the scene changed.

A chubby brunette shemale was getting sucked by a chubby blonde.

It lasted thirty seconds or so before it changed and the chubby blonde was getting ass fucked by the chubby shemale.

God, it was hot.

Then, to my amazement, the shemale was ass fucked by the chubby blonde wearing a strap-on.

After that, the scenes began changing more quickly... each one with a shemale, sometimes they were both shemales, sometimes a guy was involved:

A shemale teacher being ass fucked by a shemale student.

A shemale nun being sucked by another nun.

I don't know why, but nun sex is always hot. Perhaps the more taboo something is, the hotter it is.

A shemale white bride in a limo being spit-roasted by two black guys.

A shemale cheerleader still holding her pompoms being sucked by an opposing team's cheerleader.

Not surprisingly since I was an athlete, I loved cheerleader porn (I suppose nerds love them too).

A black shemale with massive tits rode a white cock in her ass.

A Muslim in traditional attire was bent over being ass fucked by a large white shemale.

Again I was majorly turned on seeing a traditionally attired Muslim girl being sodomized. Truth be told, there was a very cute Muslim girl in our school about whom I'd fantasized more than once face fucking. I know, I know... I'm a pig.

The last four threw me for a loop:

A pretty redheaded babysitter (at least that's how I saw her) shemale went back and forth fucking a chubby older woman and her even larger husband... both in the ass.

A blonde shemale fucked a guy who was bent over his desk.

A nurse fucked a male patient on a hospital bed.

A younger shemale furiously fucked an older man.

Then, to my disappointment, the video ended.

My cock raged.

I watched it a second time.

It was then almost time to go to Mr. Watson's house.

I went downstairs and Mom asked, "Where you going?"

"A poker night," I answered truthfully.

"Enjoy yourself," Mom said, as she put a pie in the oven.

"Oh, I plan to," I said, the idea of four cocks waiting for me making my cock rage.

I headed out and walked the couple blocks to the address that was texted to me a couple minutes after I left the automotive classroom.

I got to the house and knocked on the door... not at all nervous about why I was there.

A moment later Mr. Watson opened it and said, "Come on in."

"Yes, sir," I replied, instantly switching to submissive mode.

After he closed the door, he asked, as naturally as if he were asking my preference of Coke versus Pepsi, "So are you both a cock sucker and a bottom, or just a cock sucker?"

"Just a cock sucker," I answered.

"Good to know," he said, "some of the guys may want to fuck you."

"I'm just a cock sucker," I repeated, even as I recalled three guys yesterday opining I was a future bottom.

"I'll make that clear to them," he said as he led me into the living room. He handed me a bottle of water explaining, "In case you get thirsty."

"Thanks," I said, thinking that was pretty thoughtful.

He led me into the living room where a card table was set up with a long tablecloth to hide me.

"So usually our cock suckers suck the cock of whomever wins the hand," he explained.

"Sure," I nodded, "that makes sense."

"I've placed four pillows under the table for your knees," he said, lifting the tablecloth.

"That's very considerate," I said, thinking, What an excellent idea.

"It's the least I can do," he shrugged.

"When do the others get here?" I asked, needing to pee.

"A few minutes," he said.

"Where's your washroom?" I asked.

"Second door down the hallway on the left," he pointed.

"Thanks," I said, and went to the washroom.

I returned just as the doorbell rang.

"Ready?" he asked.

"As I'll ever be," I said, excited, but also thinking how crazy it was that I was about to spend the evening sucking four elderly men's cocks.

I crawled under the table and waited.

For fifteen minutes.

Mr. Watson never mentioned me at all until they sat down at the table.

"So, I know its been a while, but tonight I have a treat for you," Mr. Watson said.

"A cock sucker?" someone asked.

"A very eager one," Mr. Watson said, as I wondered how many guys had been here doing what I was about to do.

"Same rules as last time?" someone asked.

"Yep."

"Bottom too?"

"Nope, just a cock sucker," Mr. Watson said.

"Too bad."

"I'll take a cock sucker," someone else said, as all four chairs were suddenly filled... but only after each man had dropped his pants and underwear.

It was pretty dark under the table... but there was enough light to see three pairs of white feet and one pair of black.

"Deal, Jack," someone said. "I need cock sucker sucking me."

Was Jack Mr. Watson's first name? I never put much thought into a teacher's first name.

"Deal to you? You never win anyway," he said.

"Tonight I have extra motivation," the guy countered.

I waited... impatiently... for the first hand to end.

"See?" someone finally said and snapped his fingers. "Told you I'd win."

I crawled toward the snapping and found a small flaccid cock.

I took it my mouth and began getting it hard.

"Oh yes," he groaned. "I haven't been blown since last time you brought a cock sucker here."

"We may have a regular now," Mr. Watson said, as I wondered if this could indeed be a regular occurrence.

"I hope so," the guy said as I slowly swirled my tongue around his cock.

And for the next two and a half hours, I sucked four cocks.

Took a couple of breaks to drink some water.

Swallowed two loads.

One never got completely hard.

The black cock never erupted.

As the night was ending, the black cock owner ordered, "Now get me off, cock sucker."

I obeyed, bobbing on his sevenish-inch cock hungrily, after hours of slow bobbing except for the occasional furious bobbing when a load was bubbling in someone's balls.

"He's a great cock sucker," the black guy said as I bobbed.

"Yeah, he's a natural," Mr. Watson agreed.

"Maybe I'll have to have him over to my house one night."

"I'm sure he'd love that," Mr. Watson said.

"Think he's a BBC lover?"

"All cock suckers are," Mr. Watson said.

"Well, you've always been," the black guy said as I bobbed.

"He didn't know that."

"Now he does," black guy said before he ordered, pulling away from me and standing up, "Crawl out of there, cock sucker."

I obeyed like the submissive I'd become.

"Knees, Jack."

"Baker, seriously?" Mr. Watson asked, as I looked at the grey-haired but slender black man.

"Now," he ordered, as he looked at me.

I watched as Mr. Watson dropped to his knees beside me... his cheeks bright red.

I said, "Don't worry, Mr. Watson. I understand."

The black guy laughed as his cock swayed horizontally before me.

"Jack's been sucking black cock for over forty years."

"Just black cock," Mr. Watson clarified.

"I prefer black too," I said, before adding, "even though I love all cock."

"Show him, Jack."

"Sorry, Brian," he said, as he leaned forward and took the cock I'd been sucking periodically for hours into his mouth.

"Deep throat," the black guy ordered.

Mr. Watson took it all into his mouth and held it there, holding his breath as well.

"I'm impressed," I said, not sure I could get a cock that long into my mouth.

"Practice makes perfect," the black guy said.

"I'm always looking for more cocks to practice on," I replied, knowing how pathetic that sounded.

"I can get you lots of BBC," he offered, as he began face fucking Mr. Watson.

"Delicious," I said, the idea of lots of BBC totally mouth-watering.

"You'll o.d. on chocolate," he promised.

"What a way to die," I said, as his black balls bounced off Mr. Watson's face.

The black guy roared, pulled out and slammed his cock in my mouth.

He held my head and furiously face fucked me.

"Oh yeah, he's going to be very popular," he said, as his balls bounced off my chin.

Then he added, "We'll make him a willing bottom like you, Jack."

"Please, stop," Mr. Watson said.

"Don't you love BBC in your ass?"

"Yes, but he doesn't need to know that."

"He's a cock sucker and a future bottom," the black guy said as he slowed down in my mouth now, "I'm sure he understands that you can't resist being spit-roasted by two big, fat black cocks.

"Jesus, James," Mr. Watson sighed.

"You moaned the same thing last time I pounded your ass," James said as he pulled out.

I said, "It's okay, Mr. Watson. I know it's hard to resist black cock."

"Almost impossible," James said.

"Almost," I smiled, looking at his cock.

"Bend over the table, Jack," James ordered.

"Please go, Brian," Mr. Watson requested, obviously not able to refuse this cock.

"No, stay," James ordered me. "You need to see how good a cock in your ass can be."

"James, no," Mr. Watson said sternly.

"I wasn't asking your opinion," James rebutted even more sternly. "Now bend the fuck over."

"James, please," Mr. Watson begged.

"Now."

"Sorry," Mr. Watson said to me as he bent over the table.

"I understand," I reassured. "Black cock is impossible to resist."

"See, the kid gets it," James said as he moved behind my teacher.

"Fuck," was all he said as the black cock disappeared between his white ass cheeks.

"You see kid, every cock sucker will eventually wonder what it's like to take it in their ass," James explained.

"I can't fathom," I said, as I watched his black cock go in and out of that ass.

"Once you take one, your world will forever change," he said, as Mr. Watson whimpered.

"It did when I sucked my first cock," I admitted.

"Getting ass fucked is even more intense," he said. "It's the ultimate submission."

"I guess," I said, as Mr. Watson continued to whimper.

"Tell him, Jack," James ordered.

"Fuck I love your cock in my ass," Mr. Watson moaned, his shame fading as his lust took over.

I don't know why I said it, but I asked, "Tell me how good it feels."

"Oh Brian," Mr. Watson moaned, opening his eyes and looking straight at me, all his embarrassment gone, "once you take a cock in your ass, there's no going back."

"That wasn't the question," James pointed out, beginning to fuck him harder.

"Oh fuck, yes," Mr. Watson moaned. "It's literally heaven, Brian. There's no better sexual feeling than a cock in your ass."

"It's better than sucking?" I asked, really wanting to know.

"Oh, fuck," he said, as James held his hips and really reamed his ass. "So much better."

James suddenly stopped as Mr. Watson was having a hard time speaking and said, "Answer the question, and then I'll give you the ass fucking you really want."

Mr. Watson explained, the BBC still buried in his ass, "Sucking cock is a submissive task where you're giving pleasure. Getting fucked is also a submissive task, but you also receive pleasure, since your prostate is stimulated."

"I see," I said as James resumed fucking him.

"Oh yes," Mr. Watson moaned, "show him how a white faggot gets used by a black cock."

'White faggot' surprised me coming from his mouth.

Was Mr. Watson a faggot?

Did getting ass fucked make you a faggot?

I mean, I was a cock sucker.

I accepted that.

I enjoyed it.

I even reveled in it.

And the idea of taking it in the ass was beginning to intrigue me.

But I wasn't a faggot.

Was I?

"Oh yes, harder," Mr. Watson begged.

"Come crawl under the table and suck his cock," James ordered.

"Yes, sir," I agreed eagerly.

I crawled between the table's legs, leaned up and took Mr. Watson's completely hard cock in my mouth.

I bobbed hungrily, eager for one last load tonight, the third of the day from him, as he groaned and moaned.

A couple minutes later he gasped as a small load filled my mouth.

James ordered me, "Now crawl out here and get ready for my load."

I obeyed, a little worried he was going to shove his cock in my mouth after it had been in Mr. Watson's ass.

I watched him continue fucking Mr. Watson until he pulled out and splattered my face with his load.

"Oh yeah, baptised bitch," he grunted, as his warm cum hit me.

Once he was done, he walked away and grabbed his clothes, while Mr. Watson remained bent over the table.

As James got dressed he said, "I'll be in touch."

"I hope so," I said.

"And eventually I plan to fuck that ass," he added, as he zipped up.

"Maybe one day," I said, not saying no.

"One day soon," he promised, before walking out.

I got up and looked at Mr. Watson, who was also standing up straight now. "I'm so sorry about that."

"Don't be, it was awesome," I said.

"He's never done that to me in front of anyone except his black friends," he said, shaking his head.

"You looked like you enjoyed it," I said.

"There's nothing like it,' he said.

"Is it better than having sex with a girl?" I asked, trying to understand this gay anal part.

"Way better," he answered.

"Really?" I asked.

"I can't explain it," he said. "Except to say that sex with a woman is pleasurable to my penis, but anal sex is pleasurable to my entire body."

Hearing him say penis after today's activities seemed humorous, but his explanation was intriguing.

"Interesting," I answered.

"If you want to see him again, I'll give him your cell," he said, "but be warned, if you go, you'll be a BBC sub for the rest of your life."

"It may already be too late," I said.

He laughed, "Maybe. But they'll insist on using both your holes."

"I'm still not sure about that part," I said.

"I understand," he nodded. "I was a married cock sucker for years. But once my wife died, I ended up finally giving in to James, and I haven't fucked a woman since."

"Just get head," I smirked.


"I do love a good blow job," he said.

"Conversely, I love giving a good blow job."

"You need to get off?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"You sure?" he asked. "I'm told I'm pretty damn good."

"Rain check," I said.

"Sure," he said.

"Thanks for the night," I said.

"Yeah, see you at school," he said.

"Definitely," I nodded, and headed out.

It wasn't until I was almost home that I remembered I had a load on my face.

I wiped the cum off as best I could before I walked into the house and literally went right to bed after a quick wash at the bathroom sink.

TUESDAY

I slept in.

Mom woke me up late and I rushed off to school.

No morning glory hole.

No lunchtime cock.

It wasn't until the day ended that I went to my locker and Eugene walked up to me and asked, "Hungry?"

I nodded.

"Usual room, five minutes," he said and walked away.

Five minutes later I was in room 412, on my knees, sucking his cock.

Eugene said, a few minutes into my sucking his big cock, "If you want, I can get you some more cock."

I kept bobbing.

"Simon's cock is pretty big too," he said.

Simon was a chubby acne-covered geek.

"Want his cock?" he asked, gently pushing me away.

"I don't know," I said.