All Comments on 'Hypnosissy 06: Educated to be Pegged'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
SissyTaraSissyTaraalmost 5 years ago
Great series!

I love this series. Please continue, feminize Brian, and have him become a real bottom,

phantomdancer42phantomdancer42almost 5 years ago

really enjoying this story i hope it continues

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 5 years ago
hypnosissy 8 sounds good

More Rose....it all works perfectly when She is in the story.

TsoertTsoertalmost 5 years ago
Brian is so lucky

Fuck, i wish i had a dominant lady who wanted to not only fuck me but also train me up to being a cum craving, cock sucking, arse fucked sissy for her. You write some of the best stories, always look forward to a new one from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please keep it going.

I’ve loved this series. I’d love to see Brian move further into this world Rose has brought him into.

Sarah.

Bi47Bi47almost 5 years ago
WOW 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Most definitely please please continue. OMG please 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Straight?

If you'd asked me that a few years ago, I would have said, "Definitely!" I had no interest in another cock. Now? I'm bi. No doubt. I still love to eat pussy and fuck it. But reading your story had my nipples begging to be tweaked, rubbed, and tugged. Gave me a big erection. Loved your story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Highly addictive

Well written, well done. Hope to see more of this. It was arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please go on

This is a wonderful story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hypnosissy 8 would be so hot

This was a great chapter- I hope you keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Suggestions

HypnoSissy8: Feminized Cock Sucker

Rose begins to feminize her cock sucker.

This one sounds great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
incest spin-off

Would you ever make an incest spin-off with Eugene and Rose fucking?

nypumpernypumperalmost 5 years ago
Keep going with this great hot story

Love this story don't end it there should be more

I think maybe both Feninized cock sucker 8 and 7 Faggot for Bbc

Please continue this epic story.

durabritedurabritealmost 5 years ago
Can’t wait for Chapter 8!

Now that he is becoming more at peace with becoming Rose’s cocksucker, Brian’s feminization may be just the escalation necessary to ensure his humiliation continues...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hard hard hard

I can’t get through any of your stories without jacking off at least three times. Love the pegging. He could easily become feminized and get pegged by Rose and her girls. A fuck toy for the girls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The End (4 stars)

There was an awful lot of unsafe cock-sucking in this chapter. But it had a remarkable ending and I'm sure the two of them will live happily ever after. IF this is the natural ending of the series, that's fine by me. As a straight male, I too sometimes wonder how it would feel to be pegged or made love to by a Shemale receiving her erect offering in my virgin ass (boi-pussy).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Another great job on Brian and Rose. Keep up the great work on this story line. You now have him set up as a sissy faggott for Rose!! It’s also starting to make me think about it now. OMG That’s power you have over readers

xploring96xploring96almost 5 years ago

I love this series. Please continue. Brian needs to get his holes plugged by a room full of BBC.

TheQueensSubTheQueensSubalmost 5 years ago
Definitely BBC!

You should definitely go BBC. You've taken us that direction the whole time.

If you chose to feminize, you havent involved crossdressing at all. So that would be a hard turn to make in one story. He loves cock. Now let him surrender to the all powerful BBC.

elizandmoreelizandmorealmost 5 years ago
Its alive! ....and amazing!

Thank you so much Jasmine! This was a pure relief that you never gave up on it and it was worth the way (sort of). Would love to have this keep going. Never ever give up on it. So many LOVE this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More!

Please don't end! Brian needs to visit the frat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

Please continue, have her start him dressing, have her groom him to 've her perfect sissy bride

Please introduce chastity, he has no use for his clitty/cock as he can't touch it and will never top

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Continue More!!!!

Please continue with this story, I vote for BBC and for Rose to feminize him. And here’s an idea Rose turns him into a boyfriend or shared boyfriend for her brother who is secretly gay? Either way you decide please continue with this storyline!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BBC Faggot

Jasmine, if only we could have it all, all the time. I like the fact that he has a somewhat normal life outside of his lust for cock. Sissification seems certainly in his future but I would like him to finish his high school and be in college before that happens.

However you take the story is in your talented hands.

5 Stars as nearly always.

cumlover10cumlover10almost 5 years ago
MORE

Please keep this going. I want Rose to be present as much as possible now that they have feelings for each other. He needs to be exposed to everything by her. Gang bang, bukkake, couples bukkake, anything haha. Please keep this going, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My favourite story ever.

I love this entire series and I hope you continue it!

I love the idea of Rose feminizing Brian, but I still want them to fall in love and be together, not just only Rose using Brian all the time.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
I love these hypnosis stories

You are my favorite author of all time. I have become a straight cocksucker and have sucked several cocks. I haven't done anal with a man but I have been pegged by s woman a few times. After reading these hypnosis stories of yours I went online and watched some hypnosis cocksucker and sissy videos and they do work when you watch them several times. The more you watch them the stronger the urge becomes. I have been wearing panties most of the time and want to get pantyhose or stockings to wear when sucking cock. I am afraid to watch the faggot hypnosis videos afraid they will work like the cocksucker and sissy videos. If I had someone like Rose guiding me through the process I would become a cock craving faggot. I haven't tried BBC yet either but I have watched BBC porn and get turned on by that too. I look forward to reading more hypnosis stories from you in the near future.

damnnearmissdamnnearmissalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

I like the story. And idea could be buttplug training and a conditioning to wear a buttplug all the time.

Also Rose could take him to a sex shop to get him to buy a dildo and buttplug. Maybe also a gagball og other kinky things.

I hope that the feminization will have some piercing elements ind it, as earings, tongue stud for better sucking cock and bellybutton stud, all these are typical slut piercongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yay for new update!

I was so excited to see a new update to Hypnosissy! This is one of my favorite stories of yours. I agree with one of the comments above; if it's decided this is the natural end, it's a great end to a fantastic story.

That said, if you do decide to continue it that would be awesome; I love the idea of reading about Brian's trip at the frat party, and meeting others who make him a bottom (possibly with the aid of more hypnosis), and being feminized by Rose - it'd be cool for the jock to go around in panties 24/7 as he becomes more and more of a sissy.

girly_cdgirly_cdover 4 years ago
please keep going!

feminized bbc slut would be such an amazing way to take this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feminize that Faggot

You've done such a great job on showing off his internal changes, now it's time to change him outwardly. Hard to deny you're a sissy faggot when you're walking around wearing panties and makeup. A queen of spades tattoo, tongue piercing, maybe even chastity so that he has to rely on cock even further. So many opportunities~

The_Paperback_WriterThe_Paperback_Writerover 4 years ago
Another page turner!

This series is one of my favorite hypnosis stories. Like your other readers, I was very glad to see an update. It is my hope you don’t finish the story just yet. Your ideas for future chapters are all great.

When it comes time for Brian to crossdress, it could be part of a task where he needs to find a boyfriend.

An idea for a humiliation for Brian, is that he confesses his passion for cock to everyone. The school, his friends, the community. That way, his image is forever changed and everyone will never look at him the same.

I do have the secret hope that Rose is tricking Brian, and is getting a kick out of turning guys like him into a cock-craving faggot who loses all interest in women. Except for Rose. Who constantly adds fuel to his passion cock. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great as always!

love this series and hope to see more additions in the near future :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

This is s great addition to the series! Really want to read chapter8! Brian needs to be a feminised sissy slut! Surely this has to end at the prologue to the first story. Please please continue! More ASAP xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next episode

Looking forward for the next episode on it. For ideas: how about that Mr. Mulroney ha e his son find out that Brian is a faggot. So he can have more access to cock + once he ass slut, his team can fuck him at some victory party!

demonharrydemonharryover 4 years ago
Please feminize the sissy faggot!

Such a hot series - one of the best and easily one of my favorites. So happy to see an update. Please continue the series, with Brian feminized next. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hypno

This is the best story series I have ever read, could be on next level if you could put certain videos depicting those hypnotic content

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

love this series and can't wait for him to be feminized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best

Absolutely adore this series, it’s your best. Would love to see Brian feminized and turned into a BBC slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sissy Jock

Would love to see Brian turned into a jock sissy slut. Rose teaches him all there is to know about being a proper woman. He has to call his cock a ‘clitty’ and drop his panties when he sits to pee. So what if his little white jock boy clitty isn’t big enough to satisfy women? Sissies like him can still make use of them by accessorizing - a cute pink cage with some rhinestones and bracelets. Would be a fun girls’ night - painting his nails and decorating the muscular jock’s pink cock cage while he affirms that white boys - especially big macho jocks like him - have tiny little boy cocks.

Soon, she has him sucking his thumb and using pads and diapers because the big, manly stud is starting to have accidents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hypnotize me

Please continue this series! My little mind is being transformed with every one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hypnosissy

great story want more like to see him feminized

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feminized cock sucker please

I love your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

Please keep writing! Your descriptions are so vivid; Your stories so compelling! I've really enjoyed Brian's journey, and I hope you'll share more of it with us. Thank you for your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

pls pls continue more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

PLZ KEEP GOING WITH THIS STORY <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More HypnoSissy please

Glad to see a new addition to the HypnoSissy story line; it's my favorite series of your work. I hope you get enough positive support, feedback, and ideas to continue adding chapters to Brian and Rose's relationship.

For my own personal enjoyment I would love to see and expansion of the "HypnoSissy8: Feminized Cock Sucker" suggestion. This story is it's strongest and most engaging when there is detailed interaction between Rose and Brian: the videos, edging/cum denial, and pegging.

Possible story hooks/ideas for the next chapter could include Brian and Rose having fun through his prom, graduation, after-party's, meeting Rose's family, and more feminizing hypno videos for the summer. Plenty of opportunities for Rose to tease/edge, humble/humiliate, peg, and introduce Brian to more cocks to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more please

i would like to see more interaction between brian and his old friends, maybe one of the jocks dominating him, or he takes his servitude to the next level and wears a chastity cage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Take (more than) one for the Team!

After Brian's BBC Gangbang, he should become a fucktoy for this entire football team. Would also love to see him outed and truly accept who he really is! Perhaps Eugene sets up a live feed to the jumbotron at a big game?

Not as much a fan of the feminization for this character. Would rather keep some of his masculinity intact as a bi fuck boi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Future Ideas

I think BBC gang-bang is the good progression, or perhaps a close friend fucking him. The latter would ease him into taking it up the ass and then he can go to the gang-bang party. It's better to keep him as a masculine faggot and perhaps not go on the path of feminization, although, it's a good idea for the future, but not for now imo. One of the ideas I can suggest is chastity, which would further sever his association of pleasure with his penis, and enforce association of pleasure from sucking and fucking. The way he is now, he rarely uses his penis anyway. Another good idea is nipple play. Just throwing it out there.

LOVE THE SERIES, THEY ARE THE BEST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep Going!

Love the ideas, would like to see Brain exploring his anal side. Also want to see some feminization, it would be nice to see him trying to hide clothes and mannerisms from his team and others. Hope you continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please please continue this. Loving it.

nypumpernypumperover 4 years ago
more keep going

kike the idea Feminized Cock Sucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes !! Please continue Brian and Rose story !!!

Faggot for BBC would be amazing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All of the above

Maybe Brian seduces Rose’s brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feminized cocksucker

Your stories are so good! I would love to hear about him being feminized and begin to crossdress for Rose and his male lovers

VirginnyVirginnyabout 4 years ago
My favorite story on literotica

This is my favorite story anywhere. It’s the only on I’ve read over and over. I didn’t have a mentor like Rose but I identify with Brian so much. My journey started as a straight man. Hypo sissy vids have helped me find my true self.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
All of the above

Here’s an idea: rose begins planting subtle trigger words or trancing him? Great job writing, it’s a treat to read your hot, endearing, and occasionally funny stories!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 4 years ago
All off above

I’d love to read all of them and have them become full time mistress and lover

Where able to for fill each other’s needs and there own

But can’t wait to read what ever you come up with

nypumpernypumperabout 4 years ago
more

more chapters this is the best story on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More chapters

I’m anxious for Brian to attend the BBC gangbang and for Eugene and a friend to spit roast him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why!!!!

Why has Brian and Roses story ended! There is soooo much more to go! Please say you are working in the next chapter.

VirginnyVirginnyabout 4 years ago
Idea

I think Brian should take the next step on his own. Maybe realize that all the hypnosis did was help him find and accept what was inside him. Maybe go pussy free and whore himself for money

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love Your WORK!

I really love to see next part of this story; i am totally loving it and playing role of Brian in my head

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hikiko

hey, the main character can't masturbate in normal way, he have to massage penis like a pussy;in the meantime feminize- makeup, underwear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Desperately need a continuation to this series!

lexislushipopzlexislushipopzalmost 4 years ago
Please continue doing God's work

This series is a masterpiece! Love experiencing the slutification of Brian by the hands of the amazing Rose. Please have Brian continue his journey as gets more in touch with his fem side and strengthens his relationship with Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More going on than meets the eye...

I love this series. However...

Everyone (including the author) needs to go back to the very beginning of the story, where there's a flash-forward to Brian getting gangbanged. That's where the story needs to end up.

I don't believe in Rose's professed love for a second. She says on part 1 page 1 that "Real women like men who can fuck all night." So why has she turned Brian into a cock-obsessed one-minute wonder? Why, her brother Eugene, of course. He was Brian's bully at school, and what better revenge than to turn him into a cocksucking sissy? Rose is only fucking Brian to better manipulate him emotionally

I think there needs to be a flashback chapter where either Eugene calls in a favor with Rose or she takes pity on him, with the result that she decides to transform her brother's bully into a complete sissy bottom.

In this last chapter, Rose makes Brian accept and desire anal penetration. Why? To prepare him for the black fraternity party, of course. And wouldn't it be wonderful if Rose was skilled enough with her psychological tools to effect a transference of Brian's love onto the fraternity, so that he winds up going to school in the day and servicing black cocks the rest of the time?

I think that might satisfy any desire that Eugene might have for revenge. Unless Eugene changes his mind and decides he wants a slutty sissy fucktoy now . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs at least another chapter.

Wholly agree with the comment on 6/10.

This story isn't over until the gangbang from chapter one.

Also love the idea of this having been orchestrated by Rose and Eugene as a revenge plot.

smokedancesmokedancealmost 4 years ago
More please

We definitely need to hear about that BBC frat party. And I'd love for Eugene to get a turn fucking that sissy ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BBC gang bang: definitely yes

You definitely need to have Brian got the BBC frat house to be gang banged. It is his destiny. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fem

Love the series, everything is well written and edited. I think feminization should be next, and a bbc gangbang after he is turned into a girly slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crossdressing: Banged by the football team

Brian should retain his jock body but at the same time he's wears a sexy cheerleader outfit that shows off his body. His teammates will have a laugh and power rush in that they are both fucking a cheerleader and a hot jock stud at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

I just read all six of Brian's stories. I want to suck cock and eat cum so bad! And now I want to be pegged and fucked! These are amazing and hot! I would love to know what videos the ones you describe are based on so that I can follow in his footsteps. I need to eat cum and be fucked so bad.Please, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yes continue!

As the comment above mine, this series has me hooked I want to suck cock swallow cum! Love to be used in a glory hole and in restrooms! I would love to be trained with these videos, do you know of any? I want to become a bottom and feel what it’s like to be the fuckeeee. Continue with the series Brian need to be a hot boot for BBC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Definitely needs some sequels! The story of Brian turning into a cocksucker is great and obviously a breathtaking read, but since the title of the series is HypnoSissy... I do think that Brian needs to be feminized so that the story really fulfills the premise of the title.

Regardless amazing work as usual and hope to see more of this story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definitely needs to see a sequel

This definitely needs a sequel, hopefully with Rose feminising Brian.

How I wish I could live the life of Brian!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I so hope there is a continuation to this! Please please

Dickhead56Dickhead56over 3 years ago
I'm glad

I always thought of eating my own cum but lost the urge after masturbating and I wasted a lots of cum. But today after reading all the chapters I came in my hand and without thinking a second thought I draw it to my nose sniffed it and without knowing I just ate my own cum the feeling was amazing who knew my cum would taste so good thanks to the story I came 5 times today and ate each time completely I'm becoming a cumslut I got so hypnotized by just reading the story and I always kept on saying I'm a cum slut a faggot a cocksucker I'm 20 and can't wait to explore my life more from now on my cum is part of my daily meal

dipwad1963dipwad1963over 3 years ago
Please continue!!

This is a hot series.

All three would make hot chapters please continue.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

pls pls continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes! Continue the Series

Please continue. I'd love to see Brian sissyfied and ass fucked!!!

lisa44lisa44over 3 years ago
feminized!

Please Feminize!

nypumpernypumperover 3 years ago
more

please continue want to see him become a sisssy slut for cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please feminize!!

ktazktazabout 3 years ago
.

Please continue - I do not think he has learned his lesson yet..

jubifist72jubifist72about 3 years ago
more please

HypnoSissy7 to HypnoSissy9 all of it would be nice to read

so please post more of this

HypnoSissy9: Fucking xxx(not sure who?)

Rose's brother could it be

and he could be full feminized to a shemale, involved his mom and the whole family of Rose's.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ending

I really hope that Rose leaves Brian in the end. That it was all just entertainment too her, turning him into a feminized, cock-crazed sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please add more love reading how Brian as gone from a jock to the sissy I would love to be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this story started out with

"As I took the sixth load down my throat, four more already deposited in my ass and I still had a line of at least six waiting their turn to deposit their load inside one of my two cum deposits, I couldn't help but recall when I was a man and not a sissy bitch whose only purpose was to be a cum bucket for big dicked men."

so i my opinion you cant end the story until you have come back to this point in time where brian is a feminized cum dumpster

merkonmerkonabout 3 years ago

I wish there was more for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

hopefully they do parts 7 and 8 🙏🙏🙏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It will be almost two years since the last chapter. I am thinking this is a dead story.

Anyone hear anything different?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please feminize Brian next.

SissyJordynSissyJordynalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely LOVE this story. As someone who is going through something similar this story really captures what kinds of things people go through. I would love to see this series be continued. I especially look forward to the BBC party and his feminization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She doesn't want to feminize him, she wants a man that is like her; one who travels and experiences both sides of the sexual realm, male side and the female side. A man who understands both sides. A man who relates to and understands what women feels and experiences. A man who can be like her and share and experience both sides of the male female sexual experience together. To have a relationship of merged minds.

wildfan67wildfan67almost 2 years ago

Great story. Can't stop reading. Where are the real women like this? I need a woman in control and to be pegged regularly would be heaven. Eating pussy on command....yum.

bpr6205bpr6205almost 2 years ago

Love where uit is going. As part of the transition ll his body hair must be permanently removed

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

272. I was wrong. Early on I thought Rose was going to be a shemale, but perhaps that is to come. Glad to see that they are somewhat close to a normal female/ male relationship. I don’t approve of all the cocksucking or probably assfucking, but I’ll see which waythis story goes. Not that it matters, but I wonder where Rose got all the clips to make her videos. Is she a good one to have as a girlfriend.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...