Hypnosissy 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looking sharp," Rose smiled, as I got into her car.

"You look amazing," I said, admiring her in a gold dress and mocha nylons.

"Ready to meet my parents?" she asked as she drove.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I said awkwardly.

"So, if anyone asks, and they will," she coached. "You're my boyfriend."

"And I really am your boyfriend, right?" I asked, the way she'd said that making me feel a little less certain, and thus instantly insecure.

"Of course you are," she said, resting her right hand on my leg. "It's just that my family can be a little overbearing."

"Which explains where you got it from," I joked.

"Hey," she objected mildly. Flirtatiously even.

"Just saying," I smiled, putting my hand on hers... sharing an intimate moment.

"Sirrah, is this vile accusation because I pegged you, or because I caged you?" she asked, employing an outdated but posh English accent (think Shakespearean).

"Or transformed me into a cock sucking bottom?" I asked, raising a posh eyebrow at her. It was crazy how such conversations between us had now become normal.

"You chose to indulge in those activities," she pointed out.

"Well," I said, pondering this point, and thinking of how many cocks I'd sucked of my own accord, and how I'd begun willingly taking it in the ass, but only after she'd pegged me, and then Alyssa had fucked me at Rose's urging. "I guess I'm taking the ball and running with it, but you had a lot of influence over the initial stages."

"All I did was awaken the inner sissy cock sucking bottom boi you were born to be," she said.

"Then all I can say to that is thanks," I said, her appraising words feeling both humiliating that she'd felt that was who I was from the very beginning, and yet relief-giving because she totally accepted me... loved me even... for who I'd become.

"I meant that as a compliment," she said, placing her hand on top of mine (on her leg) and giving it a squeeze. "I'll only date a man who's comfortable with his full range of sexuality."

"It was a bit tough at first, but I've been learning to accept it," I laughed.

"Yes, you have. And I'll continue to guide you throughout your entire journey," she promised.

"I'll need you to."

"So how many of the videos have you watched on your newest USB?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Five of the seven," I said. "These ones are a little more intense."

"Yes, it was time to enhance your training."

"They're definitely interesting."

Yeah, and they're also hot as fuck."

"Agreed," I said. Then after a pause, "What exactly am I training for?"

"To discover your full and true sexual self."

"I don't even know what that means," I worried, as I pondered my caged cock and my recent lust for being ass fucked.

"It will all make sense in due course."

I sighed.

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do."

"But?"

"But I feel I'm losing myself even while I'm discovering myself."

"I can easily understand that."

"You can?"

"Yes, it's always scary to learn undisputable things about yourself you didn't know were there, especially if because of them you'll be judged negatively by some people, just like you used to judge nerdy people negatively," Rose said.

"I guess," I said. What she was saying was a lot.

"It's best if you don't overanalyze all of this and just take things as they come. So for now, let's just enjoy tonight," she said. "And tonight you're my man."

"I'll always be your man," I emphasized.

She gave a slight nod as she pulled into the Walton Hotel.

"This is where the birthday party is?" I asked. I'd thought all this time I'd be visiting her parents' home in suburbia somewhere. You know, the five of us sitting around a middle class dining room table, with the fanciest accoutrements being the silverware.

"Yes, that's right," she replied as if it were no big deal, as she pulled up to the front of the hotel.

I couldn't believe it! This was the hotel of hotels. The place where all the celebrities stayed. The place where royalty stayed when they deigned to grace our continent with their presence. It was the epitome of the rich and famous!

The moment she stopped the car, our doors were opened by two doormen.

"Good evening, Ms. Parker," one of them greeted.

"Hi, Charles," Rose said, kissing his cheek... which although it was a harmless gesture, still made me slightly jealous.

"And how are you this evening, Ms. Parker?" Charles enquired solicitously.

"I happen to be exquisite," Rose replied grandly. "This handsome gentleman is my beau Brian."

"I wish you the best of evenings, Brian," Charles said warmly.

"Hi there," I replied, a little less warmly and not at all grandly.

Rose took my hand and led me into a hotel I'd only ever driven past.

"So how often to you come here?" I asked, since at least one of the doormen knew her, and she him.

"Quite often," she said, and then added yet another shock, and for once not a sexual one, "Daddy owns it."

"Your father owns the Walton Hotel?!" I asked, even though she'd just said so... yet I was really only saying it out loud to process it, and also to make it obvious how shocked I was.

"Yeah, for about fifteen years now," she said, like it wasn't a huge deal.

"Wow!" I said, more than a little overwhelmed, as she led me through an amazing lobby that turned back time to the eighteen hundreds... its Renaissance Revival architecture making it appear that we'd just stepped into London's Mayfair District in the mid-Victorian era.

"Just be cool," Rose said, squeezing my hand.

"Yeah, that's me," I joked, even though pre-Rose that had really been me.

During the next thirty minutes I met a couple dozen of Rose's relatives, got my ass squeezed by my first real cock in my ass gal (the shemale Alyssa), and was introduced to another dozen rich people and a couple dozen celebrities (movie directors, actors and actresses, a couple of politicians, and my favourite author)... the entire experience was surreal.

I also encountered Elmer and Eugene. Of course Eugene would be here... it was his Mom's fiftieth birthday too.

Elmer grinned at me smugly... which made me blush and look the other way.

Eugene hardly gave me a second look, as he spoke with a stunning brunette with an exotic look to her. Eastern European, perhaps? Oddly, that made me feel jealous... which made me feel pathetic... which made me annoyed with myself.

Then there was this crazy entrance. An entrance so grand I felt I was attending a red-carpet Hollywood awards event.

First, there appeared the Governor of the state, Daphne Greene, the hottest politician ever and a potential future president, who introduced Rose's mother to the throng, although she was someone "whose name I shan't bother to mention, since she requires no introduction."

Second, there was Chris De Burgh, the actual Chris De Burgh (I recognized him because Lady in Red was my favourite song), singing the actual Lady in Red.

Third, and even topping the first two crazy surprises, there was Rose's mother. Whose surname wasn't Parker. No, not for a heartbeat. It was Dixon. Rose's actual mother was the actual hugely famous, gorgeous and popular actress and model Sarah Dixon. Actually! No fucking way!

Rose squeezed my hand and whispered in my ear, "Have I ever happened to mention my Mom is super famous?"

"No you didn't," I said, almost speechless, as Rose's hot Mom, whom I'd jerked off to many, many times before I ever met Rose, sauntered through an archway and into view, then down the middle of the red-carpeted (of course it was) aisle like the movie star she was. She waved to some people, hugged a few others, and then... walked directly towards us!

"Be cool," Rose reminded me.

"Yeah, that's me all over right now," I laughed awkwardly, as I stared at my dream MILF striding directly towards me. Oh yes, and towards Rose too, which was likely more her intention.

"You may resume breathing now," she prompted me, squeezing my hand.

"Rose, my lovely girl," Sarah Dixon greeted, hugging Rose. Then after a moment, she turned to me and said, "And you must be Brian."

"H-h-hi, Mrs. D-D-Dixon," I stammered, stunned she already knew my name.

"You're a cute one, just like my Rosie said you were."

"T-t-thanks," I stammered again, totally overwhelmed.

"We'll chat some more later," she said to us both, before wafting away to continue meeting and greeting people, beginning with her son... Eugene. Yes, Eugene, the nerd I'd bullied for years, but now had submitted to as my sexual Master! And Eugene's Mom was one of the hottest women in the universe! How was that even possible? And why was he attending a public school, when he could obviously be hobnobbing around some prestigious private school? And why didn't he tell anyone his mother was the Sarah Dixon? I had so many questions... yet no answers... just mind-numbing bewilderment.

"Sarah Dixon is your mother?" I asked, not as a question, but as a 'What the fuck'.

"Yeah," she said, although she didn't appear as enamored with her as I was.

"Jesus Christ!" I said.

"She isn't what she appears to be," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, noticing for the first time a deep sadness in Rose's eyes.

"Nothing," she said, turning away from me. And then I almost wasn't able to hear her mumble softly, "You'll see."

"Rose, you know I'm always here for you," I said earnestly but just as softly, not wishing to make a scene, but sensing she harbored some major resentment towards her mother. I pulled her back to me.

"I do know, and that's sweet of you," she said, just as her Dad arrived.

"You must be Brian," he said, his voice deeper than I would have imagined.

"Hi, Mr. Parker," I said, shaking his hand.

We chatted for a couple minutes before he finished, "Now treat my girl right."

"I certainly will, sir," I said, having long ago decided I'd do anything for her, and had proved it over and over again.

"And always do whatever she tells you to," he added as a parting shot, before striding away.

"That's very good advice," Rose said, as I tried to process his final words and the way he'd said them.

"That was weird, right?" I asked. This time I didn't see any sign of resentment. She obviously loved her father dearly.

She shrugged as a waiter came around with champagne, followed by a waitress with the fanciest hors d'oeuvres I'd ever seen, "Like I said, it's very good advice."

"I think I'm already living that advice," I joked, as I ate something very fishy. It looked a lot better than it tasted, and I quickly washed it down with half of the champagne in my flute... which made me gag a little, since I hated the bubbles in champagne.

"And don't forget it," she said. And then she turned and walked briskly away from me.

I stood pretty much in place for a couple minutes looking around, trying to get up the nerve to go and speak with at least one of the many celebrities nearby, when a pretty hotel staffer in a uniform walked up to me and asked, "Brian?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Your presence is required in room 1502."

"Excuse me?" I asked, but she simply walked away.

I looked around the room and couldn't see Rose anywhere. Was the summons from her? And why had the woman told me my presence was 'required', instead of the usual 'requested'?

I headed out of the ballroom, went into an elevator which was conveniently open, and pressed 15. As usual during the past couple of weeks, I was curious to know what I was getting myself into.... But as usual I was going along blindly... and also as usual, I was already excited about whatever mysterious event was about to occur.

I reached the floor, and saw there were only two rooms... or rather they must have been incredibly large suites... each almost half the size of a city block... on this level: 1501 and 1502.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, having no idea who was on the other side of it. Likely Rose... or perhaps Eugene.

The door was opened, and it wasn't Rose... and it wasn't Eugene... it was Elmer.

"Come on in, cock sucker."

"I really can't leave Rose downstairs by herself," I objected, pretending I didn't want to suck his cock again.

"Just do as you're told and get in here, bottom bitch," Eugene's voice called out.

I sighed... as Elmer smirked... and I walked inside to see Eugene sitting on the edge of a huge bed. Kneeling on the carpet in front of him was the same beautiful brunette as before, but now she was totally naked except for a black bra and pantyhose, and instead of standing around chatting with him, she was kneeling in front of him and bobbing on his cock.

"Go and join her," Elmer ordered.

"Eugene, I really need to get back downstairs," I objected, even as my mouth began watering and I felt some odd envy directed at the hot girl bobbing on his cock. I wanted that cock for myself!

"What you need is to get over here and suck my cock," Eugene said. "I promised Anastasia here she could watch a man getting spit-roasted, and she's dying to see it."

"Spit roasted?" I asked, even though of course I knew what it meant, and I'd been wondering how soon I'd get the chance to experience what it would be like to suck one cock while taking another one in the ass.

"Don't pretend you don't know what spit-roasting is," Eugene said, as the brunette was still slowly bobbing on his cock.

"Now get on your knees, faggot," Elmer ordered. "We don't have all night."

"Yes, at some point my sister will start wondering where you are," Eugene said.

The brunette backed off the big cock, looked at me and gasped, "This is Rose's boyfriend?"

"Yeah," Eugene said, and my face went as beet red as I imagine was possible.

"Get over here and suck this cock," the hot brunette ordered me in a Russian accent.

My submissive nature and my hunger for cock taking over, I walked over and dropped to my knees beside this hot woman and that big dick.

"Shit," she said, as she pushed on the back of my head, and I opened my mouth and took Eugene's cock into my mouth.

Wanting to impress her, which was ridiculous, and loving Eugene's cock so much, I began to bob.

"Fucking hot," she said, her accent so fucking sexy.

"There are many faggots here in America," Elmer said, sounding like the voiceover for a travelogue.

"Yeah, the bigger the man, the more likely he is to be a cock sucker," Eugene said.

"At least that's true at our high school," Elmer qualified.

"Come and fuck me, Elmer," Anastasia ordered.

"As you wish," Elmer said, as I sucked Eugene's cock.

A minute later, I was listening to the Russian girl moaning while she was being fucked right next to me.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," the Russian said, and I wished I could watch this hot Russian taking Elmer's big cock.

"Slow down, cock sucker," Eugene said. "You're just supposed to be keeping me hard for that ass of yours."

I obeyed, as the girl moaned and laughed, "And you say he football player?"

"Yeah, he's a star," Elmer said.

"And he likes girls?" she asked.

"Yeah," Eugene said. "Although I think he prefers cock to girls these days, don't you, cum bucket?"

It was obvious Eugene was relishing this chance to humiliate me in front of this woman, as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and I sheepishly replied, "Yes."

"Yes what, cock sucker?" Eugene asked, slapping my face with his hard cock.

"I prefer cock," I answered, sounding pathetic, and yet all I wanted was his cock back in my mouth as I glanced over to watch Elmer pounding the Russian beauty from behind.

"What do you prefer it over?" he asked, cock-slapping my face again, as humiliation continued to compound humiliation. Yet my lust for cock and cum overrode my dignity and any sense of shame.

I responded, knowing exactly what he wanted me to say, "Yes Master, I prefer big cock over pussy."

"He's calling you Master now?" asked Elmer. "Since when?"

"Since this afternoon," Eugene replied airily. Then redirecting his attention to me he queried, "So if my sister was here and she asked you to fuck her, you'd choose to suck my cock instead?" Eugene asked, tracing my lips with his cock head.

I didn't want to admit it... I didn't... not to him, not in front of Elmer, certainly not in front of this Russian stranger... and not even to myself... yet the truth was the truth, and even while my cheeks burned the darkest shade of red ever, I admitted, "I'd choose your cock, Master."

"Holy shit," Anastasia moaned.

"Louder!" Eugene demanded, accompanied by another slap of his hard cock.

"I'd choose to suck your cock over fucking your sister or any other girl," I declared, my shame fading as my lust and acceptance grew.

"So you would rather suck his cock than fuck me?" the Russian hottie asked.

I looked at her pretty face, her amazing body, and yet said, "Yes, I'd rather suck Eugene's massive dick."

"And mine too?" Elmer asked.

"Yes, and yours too," I admitted reluctantly, sounding like an even bigger faggot in front of this Russian goddess. Yet my lust for cock, and my experience of having already been sodomized in front of Rose, made these humiliations torturous, and yet they were impediments I persevered through for the cock and cum I constantly craved.

"Spit-roast the sexy fuck toy," Anastasia said.

"You heard her, faggot," Eugene said. "Get undressed."

"Um, I really should get back to your Mom's party," I said, not wanting them to see I was wearing pantyhose and was caged. Again, I'd set out from home expecting to attend a reasonably formal dinner party, and not anything where I'd be removing my clothing!

"Did I ask for your opinion, fuck toy?" Eugene asked with a sneer, slapping my face with his cock again, clearly showcasing his dominance over me in front of the pretty woman.

"No," I sheepishly said.

"Then get out of your pants," Elmer ordered as he pulled out of the hot brunette. His obvious preference for shoving his cock into me instead of her had me inwardly shaking my head in wonderment.

I stood up, unbuttoned my dress pants, and pulled them down.

"He's wearing pantyhose," Elmer said, roaring with laughter.

"Why he in pantyhose?" Anastasia asked.

"He wants to be a girl," Eugene said, examining me and pointing at my caged cock. "Is that my sister's doing?"

"The cage, yes," I answered.

"Not the pantyhose?" he asked.

"No, that's my doing," I admitted, wondering if there was a darker shade of red I could blush than I already was.

"Wow, you really are a girl in a man's body," Eugene chortled, as Elmer went behind me and pulled my pantyhose down to my knees.

I didn't say anything, just stood there in shame.

"On all fours, sissy slut," Elmer ordered, winking at Anastasia.

I silently obeyed.

"I get his ass," Eugene claimed.

"I know, I know," Elmer agreed with a sight sigh.

The two swapped positions so Elmer's big cock was in front of my face, while I was on all fours like a dog... or a bitch in heat.

"Spit-roast the bitch," the Russian said. Yes, she too spotted the resemblance.

"Do you want to get spit-roasted, faggot?" Eugene asked as he positioned his cock at my ass.

"Yes Master," I whispered barely audibly, so ashamed at this hot but rather sadistic witness observing my first double dick adventure.

"Say it with pride, faggot," Eugene ordered, slapping my ass with his cock.

"Yes, I want to be spit-roasted by your two big nerd cocks," I declared, wanting to feel those cocks in my mouth and ass... pushing my shame away, which was there because I was about to be spit-roasted by two nerds... in front of a beautiful Russian... while my girlfriend was downstairs. Or somewhere; actually, I had no idea where she was or what she was doing. Was her mother making her do something unpleasant? I hadn't imagined that resentment I'd seen on her face.