Hypnosissy 11

Story Info
Brian discovers he really loves getting fucked.
14.7k words
4.83
85.9k
136

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HypnoSissy Ch. 11

Summary: Brian discovers he really loves getting fucked.

WARNING PLEASE READ:

-This is a hypnosis story with potentially influential subliminal messages within it.

-The story also contains hypnosis video scenes.

-So if you begin behaving differently after reading this story and all your friends start pointing fingers, don't come crying to me: you've been warned.

Note 1: Thanks to hfernandez1983 for the story idea and the intriguing revelation that hypno sissy videos exist in the first place.

Note 2: Of course, all participants are at least 18 years old.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing.

Note 4: This eleventh story will make more sense if you first read the first ten. But in case you don't have time, or you've read them a while ago and need a refresher:

HypnoSissy 1: Becoming a Cocksucker

A cocky 18-year-old high school senior, Brian, tries to seduce a pretty college girl, Rose, but instead is seduced by her. Rose, after allowing him to go down on her a couple of times, gives him a USB with a dozen videos that she assigns him to watch (unknown to him they are hypno-sissy videos) and gradually he begins to get curious about sucking cock and eating cum. After watching all 12, Brian is summoned to Rose's college dorm and before the night is done, he sucks his first cock and swallows his first load of cum.

HypnoSissy 2: Becoming a Cum Slut

Brian, having had his first cock, is given by the beautiful, mysterious Rose a second set of videos to watch. Watching the second set, his hunger for cock builds until he meets a stranger at lunchtime in a van, and then is taken to a gloryhole by Rose, where he gets to suck on five very different cocks.

HypnoSissy 3: Big Nerd's Cock

Brian spends the day after the gloryhole visit desperately trying to avoid the nerd he'd sucked there. Of course by now his hunger for cock and cum control his very being, and in the end he succumbs to the nerd, one he'd bullied for years. After sucking and swallowing the cum from this nerd's big cock he learns a shocking secret... he's Rose's brother. The chapter ends with Brian receiving a new USB from Rose.

HypnoSissy 4: Cum Cravings

Brian watches four more training videos, each reinforcing the proposition that he's a cock sucker and his natural purpose is to serve. After four days, Rose picks him up to take him to a special sex party where he serves six men and is given a circle jerk baptism (sprinkling, not immersion) before serving another man. After watching a few wild sex acts, he sucks one more cock for the road; he then accepts a business card from a mysterious stranger who orders him to text him tomorrow. The chapter ends with Rose fucking him in the car and deciding he's ready for the next step in his training.

HypnoSissy 5: Ecclesiastical Sucking

Brian goes to meet the mysterious stranger, who is a Minister in a very unorthodox church. Brian's job interview is to suck two cocks, which he aces easily. He then is trained in the art of cock sucking by the church's GILF secretary before he gets to fuck and come in her ass. The chapter ends with Rose inviting him over for some new videos.

HypnoSissy 6: Educated to be Pegged

Brian watches more hypno sissy videos, including some with shemales and focusing on anal sex... with the climactic conclusion being he gets pegged by Rose.

HypnoSissy Ch. 7

Brian is offered the opportunity to suck off eight nerds at a glory hole at an all nerd's party, and after desperately tying to resist the temptation, he ends up going there and sucking eight cocks, fucking one, and getting blown himself.

HypnoSissy Ch. 8

Brian loses his actual anal virginity in a wild foursome with Rose, Camry and a sexy shemale.

HypnoSissy Ch. 9

Rose gives Brian a cage to wear and retains possession of the key, and she assigns him even more intense Hypnosissy videos to watch, while now he also fucks himself with a dildo. Brian outs himself to a musical nerd named Elmer by sucking his cock at school. He learns about a large secret society of male cock suckers and other perverts that spans generations, which he decides to join.

HypnoSissy Ch. 10

Brian watches even more hypno-videos, these ones concentrating more on his becoming more feminine than just his sucking cock and getting sodomized. At the end of the videos he fills out sort of a sissy aptitude questionnaire where he scores borderline sissy. He revisits a men's room at the local college dedicated to white guys servicing black guys, where he sucks three cocks. Then that night he hooks up with the father of one of his friends, which is the first time he's sodomized by an actual guy. Oh yes, and throughout all of this, his cock is caged and he's wearing pink panties.

And now... Chapter 11 of Brian's continued wild sexual awakening....

Wednesday:

When my alarm went off the next morning, I woke up on top of the covers and still dressed. I really couldn't afford to miss another morning of school!

I got off the bed, got undressed, and saw cum stains on both the front and back of the pantyhose. I'd obviously oozed out some cum from my pitifully caged clitty, and also a fair amount of Mr. Mulroney's cum had leaked out of my pussy, creating a larger dried spot.

I took them off and hid them under my pillow; I'd have to deal with laundering them later.

I went and showered, and then as I was walking past my parents' room, I felt compelled to filch another pair of Mom's pantyhose. I looked around, didn't see anyone, so I scurried in, grabbed the first pair I saw, mocha coloured ones, and hurried back to my room.

I put on my only thong, figuring I'd secretly be dressed extra feminine when I met Rose's parents in their home tonight... and then put the pantyhose on over it. I wasn't certain whether I'd keep them on for the evening's dinner party, but I felt compelled to wear them at least for now.

I slid into some jeans and a sweatshirt... and went down to have breakfast.

I chatted with my parents, and then headed to school.

Just as I reached the school, I received a text.

It was from Mr. Watson: Good news. If you are still interested, I have your official invitation to be initiated into The Club.

One brief text, and my clitty woke up.

I responded, not even pondering how this could be anything but good news: Sounds great! I am definitely still interested.

Mr. Watson responded as I got out of my car: Great. I will send you the details later, but it will begin at 8PM this Saturday.

I responded as I walked into the school: Perfect. I'll clear my schedule.

There was no response, but I accidentally bumped into someone while I was still checking my phone.

It was Hernandez... a nerd... and I wondered if I'd secretly sucked his cock last weekend at Elmer's glory hole. He turned around and looked at me fearfully. Whether I'd sucked him or not, he obviously thought I was still the same arrogant bully I'd been until a couple of weeks ago.

I said mildly, "Sorry, Hernandez, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"Stay out of his way, you," Josh, a senior receiver on the football team stepped in and barked, giving Hernandez a shove.

No longer being an insensitive jock, and still with my attention on the reasonable possibility I'd sucked his cock recently, I said to Josh, "Leave him alone, man. I'm the one who walked into him."

"So what? He should stay out of our way," Josh said, glaring at Hernandez, who looked like he might piss his pants.

"Seriously, man," I insisted. "Leave him alone!"

"What's the matter with you?" he asked, still looking a bit angry, but now irritated with me, as Hernandez scurried away.

"Nothing," I said. "Why are you picking on someone who didn't do anything to you?"

"Because I can, of course," he said. "And when did you become a pacifist?"

"Just leave him alone," I said, and walked away.

"Jesus Christ!" Josh said.

I was in class watching a boring ass video, when I received a text from Eugene: You stood up for Hernandez. Good job. If you want a reward, you can meet me in Mrs. Walker's classroom at lunch.

Mrs. Walker was a hot English teacher I'd frequently imagined fucking. She always wore dresses or skirts, and always with pantyhose. She was a MILF I'd had my eyes on fucking before I graduated, until Rose happened.

I responded: Will that be private enough?

He replied: Yes. Do you want a treat or not?

I responded: Yes.

"Brian, is there something on your phone you'd like to share with us?" the teacher asked.

"N-n-no," I stammered, closing my text messages. But then my phone visibly vibrated while it was still in my hand.

"I think I'll check that message on behalf of the class," he said coolly, approaching me.

I quickly locked my phone, and then I handed it to him while it buzzed again. He looked down at it and then back up at me. Expressionlessly.

Then, still completely cool and unreadable, he walked away.

Fuck!

For a few seconds, he'd have been able to see whatever message it was. What if it was something incriminating?

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

For the next forty minutes, I worried and fretted.

I respected Mr. Mills; he was a good teacher, although he was rather stern. I prayed the text had been from someone else... anyone... well, not absolutely anyone... since at this stage of my journey there were any number of people who could be sending me inappropriate texts.

When the bell rang, I went to Mr. Mills' desk, and he handed me my phone.

"I'm sorry for disrespecting your rules, Mr. Mills," I apologized.

"It's alright," he said, and since we were now alone, he then said, "But tell me: do you play golf?"

My cheeks went red as I replied, recalling this weird, secret, two part passcode Mr. Watson had mentioned, "I like holes in one."

"Interesting," he said, as my cheeks burned with embarrassment at being outed to him, and yet feeling relieved that he belonged to this secret society.

As a new batch of kids began entering the room for the next period, he instructed, "Come and see me after lunch in my spare. I'll write you an excuse from whatever class you have."

"Yes, sir," I nodded, wondering what might transpire at that time.

"Now go," he waved me away.

I walked out, checking my phone.

There were four messages I hadn't seen before... Mr. Mills could have seen all of them... since he'd checked my phone twice that I'd noticed during the rest of the period, and I could have easily missed his checking it once more.

The newest was from Rose: I'll pick you up at 4:30 at your house. Dress nice. Suit and tie. And panties.

Panties. Okay, that one wasn't good, but it would be far worse if Mr. Mills wasn't in The Club.

I responded: I'm in my thong today. Does that work?

I decided not to mention I was also wearing pantyhose... since I wasn't sure whether that would turn her on or make her think I was too gay... although based on all those sissy videos she'd been giving me to watch, I was 99% sure she'd be fine with it.

The second newest was from Mom: Are you coming home for dinner tonight?

I responded: No, I'm going to meet Rose's parents, but I will be home for a while after school.

The third newest was from Camry: Hey, cock sucker. Glory hole needs someone at break. Want a couple of loads?

I decided not to worry about Mr. Mills since we both 'played golf', and responded, my mouth salivating in expectation of all the cock I'd be getting today. A couple of loads at break, Eugene at lunch, probably Mr. Mills in the afternoon. It was shaping up to be a good day: I'll be there.

The one that must have prompted Mr. Mills to take my phone away was from Mr. Watson: Great. I'll make it happen. Also, if you're hungry, I have a prep next period.

His number was displayed, but it wasn't a contact, so there was no way Mr. Mills could have gotten much from that... unless he could read between the lines. And given he belonged to The Club, he very well could... but again, it wasn't a problem.

I responded to Mr. Watson, and started heading towards his classroom instead of mine: Be there ASAP.

While I was relating to those ones, a new text came in from Eugene: Be there as soon as the bell rings. I got shit to do at lunch, but you deserve a reward for being a good girl.

I responded to Eugene: Thanks. I'll be there ASAP after the bell, and my class is in the same hallway.

I reached the auto shop classroom, walked in, and headed to the back of the room, where he was washing his hands.

"Hi, Mr. Watson," I greeted.

"Hey, got time for a quick chat?"

"Yeah, I'll be late for class, but whatever," I shrugged.

"I'll write an excuse for you," he said, as he walked into his office and I followed. "Close and lock the door."

"Yes, sir."

"You don't have to call me sir in private," he said. "I suck as much cock as I get sucked. I'll suck yours right here and now, if you're out of that cage."

"Nope," I sighed.

"How long before your bird flies free?" he asked, seeming concerned.

"Don't know," I shrugged. "But I'm seeing her tonight."

"I see," he said.

"I don't mean to rush you, but I slept late and missed yesterday morning's classes, so may I suck you right away?" I asked, still finding the crazy situations I found myself in, and the outlandish words coming out of my mouth on a regular basis, pretty unbelievable.

"Yeah, sure," he said, pulling his jeans down. I dropped in front of him, pulled his boxers down and took his cock in my mouth. The first one of the day.

I can't explain why, but after being on edge all morning, the moment I was on my knees with a cock in my mouth, I felt at ease.

I swirled my tongue around his flaccid cock, working on getting it hard.

"Oh, I like that," he groaned, as he hardened in my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, my new go to response whenever someone said something to me while my mouth was filled with cock.

"Yeah," he groaned.

Once he was hard, I gave him my fast suck version, deep throating him easily, and creating the extra saliva needed to bathe his cock lavishly.

In only three or four minutes he warned, "I'm about to bust."

I responded with my usual, "Mmmmmmm," and then deciding I really wanted to taste his load, backed off and said, "Come in my mouth, instead of my throat; I want to taste your yummy load."

"Sure, kid," he said, stroking his cock while aiming it at my wide open mouth.

A few strokes later, he was shooting his cum into my open bulls eye, although a bit of it drifted down onto my chin and sweater.

"Fuck," he grunted.

Once he was done, I closed my mouth and swished the load back and forth like a viscous mouthwash, enjoying its gooey texture and salty taste, before I swallowed it all down, and took his cock back in my mouth.

"You really are a great cock sucker," he said approvingly.

After a few seconds, I let his cock slip out of my mouth, stood up and said, "Words that a couple weeks ago I would never have imagined hearing."

"Yeah, that first cock must have changed everything," he said, understanding my lust and my weakness.

"Tell me about it," I said, as I scooped a wad of cum off my sweater and popped it into my mouth like the cum craving addict I was becoming.

"Wait until your initiation," he said.

"I can't wait," I said. "I understand Mr. Mills is also in The Club."

"If he were, how would you know?" he asked guardedly.

"He confiscated my phone in class this morning, saw some text messages on it, and then after class we discussed golf," I answered, as he put his cock away.

"I see," he said.

"It's okay to mention it to you, isn't it?" I worried. "Since you're both members of The Club, and I'm about to join it?"

"Oh, certainly; no problem," he reassured me. "Did anything come from your mutual recognition?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm supposed to meet him during his preparation period right after lunch."

"He likes to fuck bottoms," he warned.

"Well, since the last time, back when I told your friends I didn't take it in the ass..." I began and then stopped, once again realizing how gay I was sounding.

"You now take it in the ass?" he asked.

"Yeah," I admitted sheepishly. "Although only a couple times so far."

"Then I imagine there's a good chance that count will increase in a couple of hours."

"Do you feel ashamed after you get fucked?" I asked.

"I used to," he said. "It's pretty unavoidable at first, since it takes some time to process it and reach the point of accepting without any reservations who you really are, and who you're meant to be."

"Most of the time I'm fine with it," I said. "But sometimes I feel extremely guilty or ashamed."

"Well, I can only speak from experience," he said. "Luckily, things have changed a lot from when I was first discovering my love for cock. My first cocks in the 60s were black, and back then, being gay wasn't tolerated by just about anybody. But worse, being a black cock sucking bottom for the butler and help was enough to get a young blood disowned!"

"You were disowned?" I gasped, thinking back to stories about how much race relations had changed in the last sixty years, although in some ways nothing had really changed, since just about all black people still had good reason to fear for their lives around the police, sometimes even if they were only stopped for speeding.

"No, but that was only because my Dad was also a willing cock sucker and bottom for BBC, although I didn't find out about it until years later," he said. "So I wasn't only questioning my sexuality, but also my place in the world, since I couldn't resist the temptation of the almighty cock from the time I was eighteen. For instance, one day I sucked every male member of one of my Dad's employees family at their reunion, which had over forty brothers in attendance."

"Wow!" I said, that marathon sounding amazing.

"Yeah, I was spit roasted a dozen times, and I took over sixty loads into or onto me that day. And that night too, since we kept going until dawn."

"Amazing," I said.

"Yeah, in retrospect it really was," he said. "But eventually I figured out that whenever I'd finished swallowing a load or getting fucked, I only felt any shame and guilt because of what society kept telling me I was supposed to be. Often the term 'real man' has some really harmful definitions."

"I understand," I nodded.

"So in the 80s, I finally came to grips with who I was after years of trying to deny my cock lust to myself, and I haven't looked back. There needn't be any shame in accepting who you are."

"Ya think?" I asked.

"Yes, and I'm serious," he said. "You're lucky the times have changed for the most part, although cock sucking and gay sex is still somewhat taboo and underground. But you're only eighteen instead of in your forties, and you already know who you are. So try to accept it. There's no shame required."

"I guess," I said dubiously.

"I know. Marianne Williamson once said something like, 'It's a long journey from the head to the heart.' And she was right: accepting a truth into your mind is a helpful first step, but it doesn't get very useful until you know it in your gut. But affirmations can help you get there. So say something affirming," he said. "Tell me you're a cock sucker and you're proud of it."