Hypnosissy 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care what the fuck you buy," he said. "I want a humble faggot football jock to face fuck whenever I want. Now beg, or get the fuck out."

I couldn't believe how brazen he was.

I couldn't believe how confident he was.

I couldn't believe how turned on he was making me... my imprisoned cock once again desperate to salute, but unable to.

I couldn't believe the next words that came out of my mouth.

"Please Sir, allow this football faggot to suck your big cock until you come down my throat," I begged, sounding absolutely pathetic.

"Not bad," he said. "But I think you can do better than that."

I sighed, but wanting that cock in my mouth, needing that cock in my mouth, I replied, "Please Elmer, allow this football faggot to suck your big cock, and please use my mouth roughly for all the times I or any other jock treated you disrespectfully."

"That's better," he said. "You may suck my cock."

I replied ludicrously, as I leaned forward, "Thank you, kind sir."

"Yeah," he laughed, as I took his cock in my mouth and began bobbing.

I didn't worship it like Sammy had taught me, I only sucked it... bobbing quickly... wanting to extract that load as quickly as I could.

"Shit, who would believe how big a cock sucker our star linebacker is," he said, as I bobbed.

I don't know why, but I moaned in response, only sounding more pathetic.

"Shit, you really love cock," he said.

I hated that he was right. I hated my lust for cock. I hated my craving for cum. I hated the humiliation.

Yet I loved cock. I loved cum. I loved the humiliation.

The polar opposite realities were all consuming and overwhelming.

"My turn," he said, a minute or two later, as he put his hands on my head and began face fucking my mouth. "Yeah, I bet you love being face fucked, don't you?"

He didn't take his cock out as he kept pumping, so I responded by moaning pathetically again.

"Yeah, a real sissy," he said, as he fucked my mouth... a term I hadn't been called before, and which seemed like a surreal coincidence after yesterday's video.

After another minute of deep face fucking, his balls bouncing on my chin like double barrel basketballs, he draped a leg over my left shoulder, his cock remaining in my mouth, and then tilted my head back a bit, and resumed fucking my face.

I couldn't explain why, but I was so aroused by the way he was using me like a slut. At this angle, his dick smoothy slid down my throat.

"Oh yeah, you're the best jock cock sucker yet, " he said, as he fucked my mouth like it was a pussy, and I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have him fuck my ass. His dominant persona had me completely at his whim... I was a faggot... or maybe now a sissy... born to please him.

So again, I moaned.

A dozen more deep thrusts, and he said, "Get ready for my load, sissy slut."

I was ready to swallow his load, but I wasn't ready for his sudden surprise facial when he pulled out and coated my face, one rocket of his cum jetting right into my open right eye.

"Oh yeah, I always give my newest fuck toys facials," he bragged, as he pumped what seemed like a never-ending load of cum onto my stunned face.

I took the facial, like I had any choice, wishing I could jerk my throbbing dick stuck in the cage.

Once he was spent, he removed his leg from my back and said, "Smile."

I opened my eyes to see him take a picture of me.

I threatened, lunging off my knees, "Delete that shot right now!"

I towered over him, but likely didn't look too threatening with his cum dripping down my face.

"I won't share it with anyone, it's just for my ever-growing collection of jock cock suckers and bottom boys," he said, not at all intimidated by me.

"Delete it," I repeated.

"Look, here's the deal: either I keep it and you get to suck my cock again, or I delete it and you never get to again," he said, looking up at me smugly.

I wanted to wring his neck.

I wanted to slap that fucking smug look off of his face.

I wanted to pummel him.

Yet even more, I wanted more of his cock.

So after a good ten seconds of my menacing look, I said, still sounding as tough as I could with a massive load all over my face, "Fine, but if you ever show that to anyone."

"I won't," he said. "Unless you fuck me over."

"Fuck you over?" I asked.

"Yeah, I expect you to treat me and my friends with respect," he said.

"I can do that," I said, having already stopped my bullying behavior once I'd sucked Eugene.

"Good," he said. "I'm slowly taming every bully."

I laughed, "I guess you are."

"Here," he said, handing me some paper towels.

I took them and wiped the huge load off my face, a little disappointed I hadn't gotten to taste it. "Thanks," I said.

"Yeah, no problem," he said, as he put his dick away.

Once I was cum free, he said, "I'll take a look out there to see if the coast is clear."

"Okay," I said, realizing the only thing worse than coming into the band room, would be walking out of a practice room in the band room.

He looked outside and reported, "It's safe."

"Thanks," I said.

"Yeah, no problem," he said as he slapped my ass. "I'll be fucking this one day."

I didn't respond, didn't want him to remotely know I'd already thought about that, or that I'd already been bottomed by Rose with a strap-on, and then the next night by Alyssa's shemale cock. No, I needed to try and retain at least some of my dignity.

I walked out and was heading towards the cafeteria, when Camry sauntered up to me.

She smiled.

"Who just came on your face?" she whispered discreetly but teasingly.

"What?" I asked, even though I'd heard her. How could she possibly know? Was there still cum on my face? Fuck!

"Your red eye tells me someone just came in it while it was open," she explained.

"Shit, really?" I sighed.

"Yeah, you should go wash it out the best you can," she said. "It will likely go away in a few hours... stupid salty seed."

"Yeah," I said sheepishly.

"So who you did you suck?" she asked, in a rather sing-song way.

"It doesn't matter," I said.

"Hey, I'm your protector here," she said, "your ally in crime, and your pathway to more cock. I need to know where you're getting your protein."

"Fine," I sighed, figuring she already knew everything else about my fall from grace, and had proven time and again she was on my side. "It was Elmer."

"You too?" she said.

"Me and who else?" I asked.

"Keeping people's secrets means not outing them," she pointed out.

Although I was indeed curious, I was kind of happy she didn't tell me... it made her more trustworthy.

"You know, he's going to want to fuck you," she said.

"You certainly know a lot about the sexual underbelly around here," I said.

"Yeah, I could write a book," she said. "I'd get you to come and fuck me, but you're completely useless right now, aren't you?"

"You know about the cage?" I asked.

"I know everything," she said as she sauntered away... oddly, towards the band room.

I went to the nearest washroom and rinsed out my eye as best I could.

I then left the school and went through the McDonald's drive-thru for lunch.

I was in English for five minutes before I was paged to see Mr. Parker the guidance counsellor. After a few minutes of discussing my scholarship options and the importance of keeping my grades up, he walked over, pulled out his dick, and slid it into my mouth.

And from the chair I was sitting in, I sucked his cock.

No talking.

Just me sucking.

And then me swallowing.

Once he was done, he pulled out and said, "Any time you need to chat about your future options, just stop by."

"Thank you, sir," I said, enjoying the aftertaste of his load.

"No problem," he said, going back to his desk.

I returned to class, and then for gym I quicky changed in a bathroom stall... thankfully no one noticed.

Rose texted me just as my school day ended: I have a present for you.

I was excited by her text and responded: I'm curious.

I then laughed at what that word now meant to me.

Rose: I'm parked out front.

Hearing that excited me, and I headed out to meet her.

I responded: Coming.

I then laughed at that response, since I definitely wasn't coming!

I got to the car, and Camry was bent over the passenger side window chatting with Rose.

"Looks like you're just asking to be fucked from behind," I joked.

"Too bad you can't do that," she smirked, as she wiggled her ass.

"Hey, sexy," Rose smiled, as Camry moved out of the way.

"See ya, slut," Camry said, slapping my crotch.

"Ohhh," I groaned, before focusing on Rose, "Hey, beautiful."

"How was your day?" she asked, dressed in a plaid skirt that showcased her beige nylon-clad legs.

"Good, yours?" I asked.

"Come and sit," she said.

I got into the car and she said, "So I have a new task for you."

"I still have five videos to watch on my current task," I said.

"Oh, that's perfect timing then," she said.

"How so?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck yourself with your present while you watch the last five videos," she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, it's part of the training," she said.

"But...."

"You said you trusted me," she interrupted.

"I do, I do," I assured her urgently.

"Good. So fuck that tight pussy of yours for the entirety of the videos, and then this weekend I'm going to really rock your world," she promised.

"Too late, you already have," I responded suavely.

"Ohhhh, you just wait," she said. "Are you still game for Wednesday?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"I'll pick you up at four," she said.

"Okay," I nodded.

"It's semi-formal, so dress up," she said.

"Like suit and tie dressed up?" I asked.

"Well, those and panties," she smiled.

"Of course," I laughed.

"So here are two presents. One for today in the bigger box, and then something special for later in the week," she said.

"Okay," I said, wondering what the second one was... the first was obviously some sort of dildo or something.

"Don't open the second one until I give you permission, is that clear?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Good," she leaned over and kissed me. "Now get going, and watch video S2."

"I'll probably wait until I get home," I joked.

"Yes, that's likely a good idea," she said, kissing me again.

"See you Wednesday," I said, that being just two days away.

"I've already called Minister Michael to let him know you can't come this week," she said and then grinned mischievously, "both literally and figuratively, although I didn't tell him about that part."

"Don't remind me," I sighed.

"You'll eventually thank me for it; but first, all good things come to those that wait," she said.

"I hope that too is literally and figuratively," I smiled.

"Oh, just you wait," she said intriguingly, as I got out of the car.

"Love ya," she said.

"Love you too," I replied, as I watched her drive off.

"How whipped are you?" Wally asked.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, thinking if he only knew.

"She was quite a bitch last weekend," he said.

"She does what she wants," I said, thinking that may be the greatest understatement in history... which in itself was a major understatement.

"You can do better," he said.

"She's amazing," I said.

"Whatever," he said. "I never thought you'd be pussy whipped."

"At least I'm getting college pussy," I said, knowing that Wally struck out a lot more than he got on base. "And you need to get over what happened Saturday night. You were almost falling down drunk, and there's no way she'd have found that attractive."

"Yeah, yeah," he said.

I ended up going to his place, and we played COD for a few hours. It was nice just to hang. I hadn't done that much since Rose. I realized I couldn't let Rose consume my entire life... or cock... like she had... no, I needed to get some balance back in my life. I'd always hated when one of the guys ditched us for a chick, and now I was doing the same thing.

When I got home, I planned to just hit the hay, it was already 11:30. Yet as always, I was curious. I was also, also as always, horny... not that I could fucking do anything about it... and as much as I wanted a sense of normality in my life, I also knew I couldn't and wouldn't ever go back to Before Rose.

So I ended up on my bed, laptop open, naked but caged, and with a six inch dildo lubed and positioned at my ass.

A video came on the screen featuring the words Sissy Training 1, and with a girl literally drenched in cum, scooping it up from her body by the handful, and eating it.

The scene changed to a naked blonde sliding a pair of panties on along with words at the bottom of the screen: A sissy wears panties.

I looked at the panties on the bed beside me I'd removed while I got ready to ass fuck myself.

A large woman cupped her equally large tits: A sissy wants to have tits.

I watched as I slowly pushed the thankfully narrow dildo inside my ass. "Oooooh," I moaned as it broke through my outer ring.

A pretty younger woman in a business suit fastened a bra onto a much older woman in an office: A sissy wears a bra.

As I slowly slid the dildo further into me, I couldn't fathom the practicality of that. Panties yes, practical... although they were feminine and sexy, they still had the same functionality as boxers.

A woman who looked oddly like my mother slid a pair of pantyhose on: A sissy wears sheer pantyhose.

I liked pantyhose. I liked the feel of them. I liked the way they enhanced a girl's legs. Yet the idea of wearing them myself hadn't ever popped into my head. Yet if I was wearing panties going forward, perhaps pantyhose would be okay too. I also wondered what it would be like to be wearing only pantyhose, and rubbing my cock to orgasm... without the cage, of course.

I had the dildo halfway in my ass, or in my pussy according to Alyssa, as I pondered making myself into more a sissy without Rose's ordering me to. Part of me shook my head at the silly idea, but another part of me wondered if she'd be impressed if I took the initiative and wore some nylons the next time we got together.

A close up of a woman sucking a fat cock: A sissy loves cock.

I slid the dildo deeper into myself, entranced by the video... the short but sweet slogans... the reality many of them were describing me.

A girl dressed in all pink, spinning around: A sissy loves pink.

I didn't know if I loved pink, but I did like the pink panties. They made me feel extra feminine, which somehow I liked when I was wearing them.

A hot redhead bent over, presenting her ass and wiggling it: A sissy has a tight ass made for fucking.

I wondered if I had a tight ass. I mean I had a tight hole, the dildo five inches inside me would agree... but did I have a tight ass in its entirety? I'd gotten some compliments from Alyssa the other night, so I probably did.

A petite Asian was getting spit-roasted by two large black men who were each literally more than twice her size: For a sissy, two cocks are better than one.

I slowly began to fuck my ass, while I wondered what it would be like to be spit-roasted like that. Cocks in my mouth and ass at the same time. This girl seemed to be loving it. My cock tried once again, but without success, to salute the video and the idea of taking a cock in both of my holes.

A shemale with a tiny cock rode a big fat cock, with her feet resting on the man's muscular legs, as she bounced on it effortlessly: A sissy doesn't have a cock. A sissy has a clitty.

As I fucked myself, focusing on the anal pleasure, even though my cock couldn't harden, I thought at first this was silly. I definitely had a cock, and a rather nice one. Yet recently it had become rather useless in its caged state. And as I pondered this, I realized if I had a choice between sucking a cock or fucking a pussy... I'd almost for certain choose the cock. Fuck!

A nun in glasses and full habitual regalia was on her knees sucking the cock of a man wearing a bright orange prisoner's jumpsuit. They were in a church: A sissy belongs on her knees.

My first thought was what possible porn plot would include a scene with a nun sucking a convict in a church? My second thought was how Since Rose I never felt more at home than when I was on my knees... preferably with a cock in my mouth, and perhaps now in my ass.

Three models wearing ridiculous fashions and even more ridiculously high heels did The Walk on a runway: A Sissy wears heels.

I couldn't fathom ever wearing heels. For one thing, my feet were huge. For another, they looked very uncomfortable. For a third, I couldn't imagine trying to balance myself on spikes. Yet no doubt a nice pair of heels being worn by a competent girl, and Rose had lots of them, was sexy as fuck.

A girl opened her mouth to show the camera a load of cum, and then she swallowed it: A sissy always swallows.

Well, I definitely did that. Today had been a slow day. Just one load down my throat from Mr. Parker, and of course another one flooding my face from Elmer. I actually laughed at myself for considering sucking two cocks a slow day. As I continued to slowly fuck myself with the dildo, I began craving another load.

A professor snaps his fingers, and a cute brunette coed in a full school uniform complete with a short plaid skirt and white thigh highs immediately drops to her knees: Sissies don't think. Sissies obey. Sissies are mindless bimbos. Sissies do as they're told.

This one rattled me a bit. It sounded so condescending, and so black and white, as if a sissy's only purpose in life was pleasing men... yet as I reflected on my time Since Rose, I hadn't done much thinking, I had definitely obeyed each step of the way, I wasn't a bimbo per se, but I did follow rather mindlessly and I did indeed do exactly what I was told to do... like wearing a cock cage and fucking myself with a dildo while watching sissy videos for the sole purpose of being brainwashed.

At the moment, I knew I should stop.

I knew the words being said were foreshadowing the future me, if I couldn't control my submissive nature.

Of course though, I didn't stop.

I continued fucking my pussy, and yes, calling it a pussy, as I kept watching this entrancing video.

A chubby woman in a nurse uniform was between a patient's legs sucking on his balls: A sissy worships big balls.

I hadn't spent a lot of time on balls in my cock sucking, but Sammy had pointed out how a proper cock sucker needs to pleasure the entire package and not only suck... and his brief instructional blow job on me had been life changing.

A girl dressed in a slutty dress and fishnets walks into a bar while everyone's eyes turn to her: A sissy dresses like a slut.

While panties and perhaps pantyhose were apparel I was wearing and might wear, I couldn't fathom myself stepping out in a dress or full feminine gear. I'd gotten dressed up for a charity event once, but that was just for shits and giggles... doing it as a sexual statement would be far beyond my comfort level. As I watched this video, I realized that while I had sissy-like qualities, I really wasn't a sissy, at least not one like the videos I was watching described. And like yesterday's quiz had shown.

A girl was bent over the railing at a baseball stadium filled with fans while a game was in progress, getting fucked by a homely, chubby man: A sissy will fuck anyone, anywhere.

I don't know about fucking, but I'd willingly sucked guys in a bathroom, at a glory hole at school, a science lab at school, a glory hole in a nerd's house, and today in a band room practice room... so for me it was, 'A sissy will suck anyone, anywhere.' And the rest was also true: I didn't care what they looked like; I didn't care about their age; I didn't care about their race; I didn't care about their body type. I only cared about their cock, and about extracting the sweet load in their ball sac.