Hypnosissy 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man in a suit and tie (but no pants) is spit-roasted by two black shemales: "Regardless of your political affiliation... liberal or conservative... right, center or left... you all have the same dirty secrets... you're only hiding behind the façade of political nonsense."

A man fucks a woman while being fucked in the ass by a shemale: "Regardless of your avowed sexuality... straight is only a façade, since every man will suck dick or get his dick sucked when given the opportunity... plus... the fact that you're watching this video right now disproves any illusion you may have of being straight... or even bi... you're only a sissy."

Then as images once again flashed on and off the screen in rapid procession... illustrating all manner of kinks... a few even of men sucking men and men fucking men... the voiceover uttered a series of statements:

"You aren't a real man... you never were... you were just living a lie society had convinced you was true.

"You're a cock sucker... you crave cock... you crave cum.

"You're a bottom bitch... you want to be fucked like a girl... you want to be bred like a bitch in heat.

"You're a faggot...

"You're a sissy...

"You're a whore...

"A cock whore...

"A cum whore...

"A bimbo for cock...

"A mindless bitch for cum...

"A sissy...

"A sissy...

"A sissy..."

Then a pretty blonde, combing her hair and looking right at me... as if right through me... asked: "Are you ready to start your training?"

Then the word Sissy flashed across the screen before it went to black, and then returned with a website displaying the words Take the quiz.

I couldn't believe how hot that had been... how she'd made being a sissy sound like the greatest thing in the world... how I now felt I was a sissy, and it wasn't a bad thing... except that it was... wasn't it?

My cock was throbbing inside its cage as I clicked on a Start button and began the quiz.

1. Hello and welcome! First. Why are you taking this quiz?

a. It's just for fun.

b. I'm desperate to know who I am.

c. I'm just curious.

d. I want to know my gender identity.

e. I feel I'm not like other men.

Before encountering Rose, I wouldn't even have clicked on Start, assuming I'd even gotten that far; and only a week ago I wouldn't have answered the questions the way I did... but at this juncture, I was indeed feeling that I wasn't like other men. I no longer even understood what 'being a man' meant to me. Everything I'd been brought up to believe had not only been challenged, but had been blown to smithereens. So I clicked on e. I feel I'm not like other men.

2. What do you like most about a girl?

a. Her clothes, makeup and jewelry.

b. Her rank in society.

c. Her body.

d. Her lifestyle.

e. Her personality.

This was an interesting one. I did envy women being allowed to wear silky sheer panties like I was currently wearing, but makeup and jewelry didn't mean much to me. I didn't really care about anyone's rank in society or their lifestyle (except to appreciate that women generally had it tougher than men), and before Rose I hadn't given a fuck about a girl's personality. I'd had one goal: to fuck them and move on. Of course tits, ass and legs mattered... I loved a woman's body. But now? Even though Rose was gorgeous physically, what overwhelmed me about her was her dominant personality. So I clicked on e. Her personality.

3. What is your opinion of assigned gender roles?

a. They've maintained the balance in the world for thousands of years.

b. Bending them a little won't hurt anybody, and it benefits everybody.

c. I'd prefer a world without stereotypes; everybody just being themselves, and supportive of everyone else doing their own thing as well.

d. Millions of people have suffered from gender roles because of their inability or unwillingness to fit in.

e. They benefit me.

This wasn't turning out to be an easy quiz. The first option was true, but it was a major reason society was so fucked up. For example, women didn't have the right to vote in most places until around 100 years ago, and most Muslim countries even more recently, beginning with Crimea granting women suffrage in 1917, and other Muslim nations following suit in a fairly steady flow for the next century, and Saudi Arabia holding out until 2011. And here in America and many other places, men were still making laws affecting nobody but women. Assigned gender roles were indeed being curtailed at the moment, and I now hated stereotypes. (I hated the faggot and sissy stereotypes I'd once encouraged and even joined in on, but I also hated the dumb jock stereotype.) Millions of people had suffered from gender role bias, and until recently I had indeed benefited from it. But in the end, if all stereotyping stopped once and for all, the world would be a far better place. After dithering a bit between c. and d., I chose c. I'd prefer a world without stereotypes; everybody just being themselves, and supportive of everyone else doing their own thing as well.

4. Do you love yourself?

a. Yes, absolutely.

b. Of course, why wouldn't I?

c. I can't imagine how it would feel to love myself.

d. Not every day, but I'm working on it.

e. No, not really.

Old me would have chosen b., because I'd been a smug, confident prick. Old me would also have made a sexual joke about it, like 'Only when I don't have a slut to do it for me'. Now though, this question threw me. I did still love myself... but insecurities I hadn't known existed now loomed large inside me. So, unsure... I chose d. Not every day, but I'm working on it, since with Rose's help and guidance, I was indeed working on both accepting and loving myself.

5. Do you think someone's gender affects their sexuality?

a. Yes.

b. No.

c. A little.

d. Actually, a person's sexuality affects their gender.

e. I don't know.

I literally had no clue. Before Rose, I would have said yes, absolutely. Being a man meant being a man. Which automatically meant fucking women. It was pretty simplistic, pretty black and white. Yet now I had no idea. So I said so by choosing e. I don't know.

6. How do you feel about femininity?

a. I'm comforted by it.

b. I want it for myself.

c. I'm jealous of it.

d. I'm curious about it.

e. I'm attracted to it.

This quiz was beginning to give me a headache. Rose's awakening of my expanded sexuality and my feminine side had been a massive eye opener... and it still was... and maybe the video I'd just watched influenced my choice... but I was indeed curious about it... but I was definitely becoming more and more attracted to my feminine side and to exploring it... the pink panties I was currently wearing providing strong evidence of that. Once again after dithering a bit... this time between d. and e... I chose e. I'm attracted to it.

7. Rate your masculinity in comparison to your highest masculinity stereotype. Don't exaggerate -- be brutally honest.

a. 61-80%.

b. 0-20%.

c. 81-100%.

d. 21-40%.

e. 41-60%.

This one really made my head ache. I had to read it a few times just to wrap my head around what it was asking. Then once I figured it out... something like 'Picture someone who's way over the top masculine, maybe someone like Hulk Hogan, and rate how closely you measure up to him', I struggled to choose an answer. I mean Before Rose, which was beginning to be a very constant phrase whenever I mused about Life, I wouldn't have hesitated to choose c. 81-100%. Now however, after all the cock I'd sucked, my recent pegging, and last night's anal reaming by a shemale, I certainly wasn't there anymore. Yet I still liked girls... I still wanted to fuck girls... I'd loved fucking Camry's ass last night... yet given the choice between sucking cock and getting sucked, I'd choose sucking cock; if I was choosing between fucking a girl and getting fucked... I was no longer sure. Fuck! In the end, I choose a low number: d. 21-40%, since if any of my guy friends, or my dad, knew what I'd been doing lately they'd see me as a complete faggot, but I would disagree with them.

8. Are you insecure about your masculinity?

a. What masculinity?

b. Sometimes, yes.

c. No.

d. Yes.

e. Not just yes, but often to the point of anxiety.

This one was far easier. Before Rose, I'd been completely confident about my masculinity, I lived and breathed based on it, yet now I seemed to have less confidence in it every day. The only question was which version of yes was it. And since I was terrified about being outed, I chose e. Not just yes, but often to the point of anxiety... anxiety something I'd never experienced at all Before Rose.

9. Have you ever fantasized about how your life would be if you were a female?

a. Yes, a lot!

b. Every day.

c. Never.

d. Every time I think about my life.

e. Whenever life is hard on me.

This item was flawed. Three of the responses were practically the same as each other. Before Rose, c. Never would have been the obvious choice... now... as I was wearing pink panties and craved cock twenty-four-seven, I wasn't sure. But fantasizing? Although none of them fit me... I chose the one that seemed the closest: b. Every day.

10. Have you ever fantasized about being the female in a sexual activity?

a. Only because they can keep going longer.

b. Yes, it has happened.

c. Yes, but I'm just curious.

d. Every time I think about sex.

e. Never.

Finally a question that appeared pretty easy... but only at first. Since as I tried to choose an answer, I couldn't decide between two of them: b. Yes, it has happened (since it literally had... a lot), and d. Every time I think about sex (since lately I was almost always taking the feminine role). Yet in the end I still enjoyed the masculine role at times, and thus I chose factually as I clicked on b. Yes, it has happened.

11. Have you ever painted your nails or had them painted for you?

a. Once or twice.

b. Never.

c. Sometimes (but only in private).

d. I keep my nails painted all the time.

e. I keep only my toenails painted.

Now you'd think this one would be a no-brainer... but once for a fundraiser I had gotten my fingernails painted, and I'd dressed up as a cheerleader. Thus I couldn't choose never, and went with a. Once or twice.

12. Have you ever painted someone else's nails?

a. I painted my girlfriend's.

b. I painted my friend's.

c. Never.

d. I painted my sister's.

e. It's one of my favourite hobbies, and I'm good at it.

Finally, I could choose c. Never.

13. Do you own any nail polish?

a. No.

b. I have one or two bottles.

c. No, but I use another person's.

d. I own a lot!

e. I own a sizeable collection, and I keep it well organized.

Again, an easy answer: a. No. Yet I found it odd there were three questions about nail polish. When I thought of sissies or faggots, that wasn't something that came to mind.

14. Have you ever used makeup?

a. Yes, but just lipstick.

b. No.

c. Every day (light makeup).

d. I wear it whenever I can (only in private).

e. Yes, I've had a makeover at least once.

I was on a bit of a streak, but I had had a makeover for the same event where I'd had to wear nail polish. So e. Yes, I've had a makeover at least once.

15. Have you ever used makeup on someone else?

a. Never.

b. Yes.

c. Yes, on my girlfriend.

d. Yes, on my friend.

e. Yes, on my sister.

Again, an easy one. Item a. Never.

16. Do you own any makeup?

a. No, but I've used my sister's or my girlfriend's.

b. Just a lipstick or two.

c. I own the most expensive palettes.

d. No.

e. Yes, I have a few products.

The good news was that based on the most recent questions, I wasn't a sissy. I didn't do my nails, and I didn't wear makeup. d. No.

17. Have you ever worn women's underwear?

a. I always wear panties.

b. Yes, many times.

c. No.

d. I wear them whenever I can.

e. Yes, once or twice.

I had to laugh at myself... I'd spoken too soon! Today was the first day I'd ever worn panties, so I clicked on e. Yes, once or twice. But I knew if I took this quiz again in a few days, I'd have to change my answer, since Rose expected me to wear only panties from now on. But when I started to proceed to the next question, I froze. According to the wording, I needed to choose a. I only wear panties, since as of today, I did only wear panties... so I reluctantly corrected my answer to a. I always wear panties... feeling this was a very sissy-like choice, even though it was the correct one.

18. Do you own any panties?

a. Yes, one or two pairs.

b. No.

c. I have a drawerful.

d. No, I borrow my girlfriend's.

e. Yes.

I actually laughed out loud at this question. Just hours ago, the answer had been b. No. But now, having just placed ten pairs in my underwear drawer, hiding them under my men's underwear, the answer was pretty obvious. It felt like the God of Fate was really toying with me. Fess up, Brian! c. I have a drawerful.

19. Have you ever worn a bra?

a. Yes, many times.

b. I always wear one.

c. Yes, once or twice.

d. No.

e. Whenever I can.

For the third time, that onetime crossdressing charity event bit me in the ass, since I'd been insistent upon having huge tits, and had spent my entire time at the event making a big deal of those titties. c. Yes, once or twice.

20. Do you own any bras?

a. I have as many bras as I do panties.

b. No.

c. I borrow my girlfriend's.

d. I have a drawerful.

e. I have one or two.

I was very excited to click b. No, after the past couple of ironic answers.

I clicked on the Test Results button and sighed when I read them.

I wasn't a sissy. I wasn't gay. But I was curious. It mentioned that my score wasn't clear.

Relieved, but not actually able to relieve my cock... I closed my computer, and responded to a bunch of texts.

MONDAY

School was school. I took two tests in the morning. They made me almost forget about Elmer's offer for me to suck his cock at 12:15.

I'd convinced myself there was no fucking way I was meeting him in the band room at lunchtime and out myself.

Yet as the lunch break began, I felt my legs leading me towards the band room instead of the cafeteria. I was craving cock, and craving cum... actually having not gotten a single cock or a load yesterday... Sunday being the day of rest and all, and I hadn't left the house.

I knew I shouldn't be doing this.

Elmer had said there were other jock cock suckers at school, and several of them were even football teammates of mine, and he'd be discrete, but truth was, I had a lot more to lose than he did if he decided to out us.

Yet even knowing all that, I reached the band room and walked in... a room that since I wasn't musical, I'd never been inside of before during my three and a half years at the school. I looked around and saw the room was empty, but three tightly grouped doors at the far end of the left wall had red lights glowing above them... including, of course, number eight. The one Elmer had said he'd be in.

I looked around, making absolutely sure nobody could see me, luckily this part of the school was pretty much a ghost town at lunchtime, and not anywhere any of the cool kids would be.

Deciding I really needed this cock, I hurried to door eight and hurried in.

"Shit, it's you? Really?" Elmer said, staring at me in delight.

"If you ever say a word," I warned, my football menacing scowl plastered on my face.

"Don't worry, I never face fuck and tell," he said, standing up, locking the door, settling his tiny hands on my muscular shoulders and pushing me down.

Humiliated, I let him do it.

"Well then, take out the cock you want so bad," he said, looking down at me with the same smugness I'd used on him and many others like him Before Rose.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked, as I obeyed him and unbuckled his belt.

"The meek shall inherit the earth," he chuckled.

"Whatever," I sighed, as I pulled down his pants and saw he was wearing Star Wars underwear... and you wonder why he got picked on. Of course I had on light blue panties at the moment, so I shouldn't judge.

"Or perhaps the nerds will simply inherit and fuck all the football faggots," he smirked, saying things that should have gotten him knocked out.

"Say that to the wrong guy, and you'll have your face rearranged," I said, as I pulled his boxers down and his semi-erect cock flopped out.

"Yeah, but you're not that guy, since you'd rather be a nerd's cock sucker, wouldn't you?" he asked, as I reached for his cock.

"Just let me suck you," I said, hating his act of superiority, and hating myself for the situation I'd just placed myself in... yet I really wanted to suck his big cock.

"No, you're being a bit snarky, so I want you to beg for it," he said, pulling his cock away from me.

"Really?" I asked, thinking he was really pushing his luck.

"Yeah, I need to know how badly you want it," he said. "I have a few other cock suckers who'll eagerly come and replace you if I text them."

"I don't buy that," I said, although I had a hunch he did, considering on what I'd been learning since my own awakening.