Howdy Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam whistled," Jenny, you look great!" She certainly did.

Becky looked worried. She finally drew a tile and took off her blouse and skirt, leaving her in a dark blue garter belt that lit me up. It was even sexier than if she had been naked. She was amazing.

Sam looked confident. He went through his collection of tiles and put out "ITS" to make "KITS" horizontally and in doing so touched a double word score square. "I may be nakey nakey, Jenny my pet, but I am now solidly in the lead!"

It was my turn. All I had was an "O", but it made "OR" horizontally and "ON" vertically, so I kept my pants on, literally.

Jenny stared at her tiles, then cut her eyes over to me, then to Sam. She drew a tile, and put her hands on her panties, then hesitated.

Sam laughed. "I've seen you before, but I surely want to see you again! And since you only have one item left, and you owe two, you can't refuse me anything now!"

Jenny blushed red all over, and goosebumps covered her arms. She looked so hot it hurt. She slowly dropped her panties, looking back and forth to me, Sam, and Becky. I could literally smell her excitement. It was like animal pheromones had been released directly into my brain. I was exploring some very new emotional territory.

Sam smiled as he looked my wife up and down unabashedly. "So nice! But I believe it's Becky's play to finish this turn?"

Becky just glanced at her tiles, then drew one and stood up. That blue garter belt was magic.

Sam said, "Why don't you leave that on, Baby? I think we all like you in that. It's time for the winner to claim his spoils!" Then he pushed his chair back from the table a bit and leaned back.

"The lovely Jenny, on my left please, and on your knees! The lovely Becky on my right, same position. It is time to re-enact one of my favorite videos! You know the one?"

Becky knelt right down, but Jenny looked at me and then knelt tentatively. Sam pointed his legs out in front of him and leaned way back in his chair, which had the effect of standing his cock straight up. Sam put his hand gently on the back of each woman's head and encouraged their mouths toward his cock. Both women looked right into my eyes.

Jenny licked her lips, gave me a little smirk, and said, "Wasn't this your favorite video, too, Tim?"

Oh God! She looked so hot, and my emotions were in a hurricane. I knew I should be in a jealous rage, but I was so turned on I had to remind myself to breathe. Jenny smiled, mimed a little kiss toward me, and then licked the end of Sam's cock, just flicking it, and never taking her eyes from mine. Then she moved her mouth down on it.

Sam made a noise like a hungry puppy, gently moving his hand up and down on the back of her head to follow Jenny's motions. After three cycles, he pulled her head back, leaned forward, and kissed her tenderly. Her goose bumps got goose bumps.

Then he moved Becky's mouth onto his cock and moved her head up and down even more forcefully. Three cycles and then a sweet kiss on the mouth. "You're so beautiful, Baby!"

He reached for Jenny again. I could tell from the look on her face she was totally turned on. She plunged down on Sam's dick even more enthusiastically than Becky had. She closed her eyes and pushed down, taking as much of him into her mouth as she could. Then she pulled back out and smiled at me and did it twice more. Sam groaned. As did I. He kissed Jenny again, sweetly. "You two are so hot!"

Back and forth, three downs and three ups, and then a kiss for each woman - the most exciting women I had ever seen. I noticed my own heart thumping and heard air whistling through my nostrils. I realized I had already had both these incredible women, and they were more than willing to have me again. This was much better than normal.

Sam grinned widely like he was the king of all creation. Right now, he might as well be. I found myself thinking how amazing it must feel and thinking that maybe it was in my future too. While Becky was pumping on Sam's dick, Jenny reached out and held my hand. When Sam pulled my wife's head to his cock again, she kept holding my hand. I had never felt anything like that moment. I knew she was turned on, and so was I, but I was not jealous of Sam, I was happy for him. I sure didn't see that coming. But Sam was about to. He began to groan and move his head back and forth.

Becky spoke in Jenny's ear. "He is about to come, Jenny! I'll take it, and you suck on one of his balls while he pumps it out. He loves how that feels!"

I would too! Becky got frantic, bobbing up and down on Sam forcibly and well beyond the three-motion pattern. Jenny latched on his scrotum and sucked hard.

Sam said, "Oh God!" and then grunted, lifting his hips off the chair. Becky stayed with him and made it all disappear. Jenny kept clamped on to his ball sack, eyes wide. Incredible. Becky took her mouth off him and took a deep breath.

I froze as I watched Jenny's mouth descend on Sam's cock, and she sucked for all she was worth! She was still holding my hand. I was so hot, yet I felt frozen in time. I had never imagined being involved in anything like this! Just like my favorite video, the two girls passed his shiny cock back and forth and made sure there wasn't a drop left. Then they kissed each other, and Sam kissed each of them. The video we watched hadn't begun to convey what it was like up to see that up close and personal.

Becky looked up at me and put a finger under my chin and made me look right at her. "Was that your favorite video, too, Tim?"

I smiled sheepishly but couldn't talk right then.

"You men are so predictable! Sometimes surprises make things more exciting, don't you think! Then she grabbed the back of my head and tongue kissed me aggressively. I certainly was surprised! Then Jenny kissed me too. Surprise didn't really describe that instant.

Everyone sat back in their chairs while Sam labored to catch his breath. He finally spoke. "My best Scrabble performance ever!

I grinned at him. "Good strategy. Even of you don't make any words at all things still turn out okay, and if you pile up a reserve of tiles and make a high scoring play, you might win the whole thing!"

He smiled confidently. "That was my thinking."

Becky stood and stretched her arms and legs very attractively, and then took Jenny's hand. "let's move over to the couch, now that we are properly warmed up."

Jenny' jaw dropped, and her goosebumps returned.

I realized I had reached a whole new state of consciousness. I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. It was like the very first time I experienced that sensation of all your blood rushing to your dick while you otherwise could not move a muscle. More turned on than when my first college girlfriend told me, on our second date, that she really wanted me to be her first blowjob, or when Jenny told me, on our honeymoon, that she would do anything to please me.

I had expected that seeing Jenny and Becky go after each other would drive me crazy, but thanks to our Scrabble and fellatio game, I was already well beyond the excited state I had expected to reach only after watching them, and so far, they were just holding hands.

The 'great room' adjoined their 'open concept' kitchen, and I realized Becky was planning some open concepts of her own. The couch was tan leather, almost the same color as Becky's light brown hair, and in lovely contrast to her blue garter belt. They sat next to each other, and Becky put her hand under Jenny's chin and lifted it up for a kiss.

It was like a slow-motion movie, but my heart was beating amazingly fast, and it was so much more disturbingly exciting than any movie. Jenny was a little coy, fending off the early caresses Becky tried, but then giving in and accepting each one. When Becky began to kiss Jenny's breasts, Sam made a weird noise. I looked over at him and realized he was on fire, much more excited than I was. I was surprised he could still breathe, but he must have been, because he was turning red, not blue.

But when Becky made her move to slide her hand between Jenny's legs, Jenny just spread them wide and sighed loudly, giving it all up. I thought women were supposed to patient, but neither of them was the least bit patient right now. Becky dove for Jenny's pussy and Jenny grabbed her head and shoved it between her legs. Jenny pushed her hips off the couch, and they worked together to get Becky's tongue even further into her. Sam made another noise. I think I did too.

It wasn't slow or teasing or tender. It was nasty, lusty and "thrusty" as Becky plunged her tongue into my wife. I knew Jenny loved to get her pussy eaten, and Becky certainly seemed to love doing it. Jenny's arms and legs windmilled for a second, she opened her eyes and looked at me, then her eyes rolled up in her head and she shook. I knew she had just come. Becky redoubled her efforts.

Sam groaned. "Fuck! She came in 30 seconds!"

It took about 60 seconds for the next one. Jenny's eyes snapped open, and she looked back and forth at Sam and me, and then smiled. She looked relaxed and happy. Becky stood, pushed Jenny down on the couch, and sat on her face, grinding her crotch onto Jenny. Becky turned and looked at us. She was a lioness making her kill. Jenny thrust her tongue up to meet Becky's grinding pussy. It was so nasty. It was so wonderful. It took Becky a little longer, but she had two quick orgasms, too.

Both girls sat back on the couch and looked at us challengingly. Becky spoke first. "Fuck me, Sam! Right now." He jumped at the chance, pulling one leg up and penetrating her at an angle. He pounded into her mercilessly.

Jenny didn't have to say anything to me. I was already in rut. I should never have worried about performing with somebody watching! I was on fire. I put my arms under Jenny's legs and turned them up near her shoulders and fucked her just as deep and hard as I could.

I used my hands on either side of Jenny to steady my aim, and Sam did the same. Our hands were almost touching in the middle of the couch. He looked over at me with a determined expression on his face. We were both making lots of squishy snicker snack noises as we pumped in and out. I had seen pornos like this, but they didn't come with the smells. The two girl's pussies smelled different, making a nasty mélange with their perfumes and perspiration. I looked at Sam's cock slipping in and out of Becky, and he looked at mine pumping into Jenny.

Was it a race, or a contest to see who could last longer?

The girls decided. Becky first. "Come in me you fucker! Give it to me! Oh Yeah!"

Jenny didn't talk, but she clamped down on me with her pussy, and grabbed my butt cheeks and squeezed them. I drove into her with everything I had. Jenny narrated my spurts inside her. "Unhuh, unhuh, unhuh!"

We stayed clenched together for a few moments, then Sam and I slowly withdrew, making almost simultaneous sloppy sucking noises. That couch cover would need to be washed. Another wave of novel smells washed over me.

Becky looked at Jenny and grinned. "You are such a slut!"

Jenny giggled. "Back at you. Next time I'll fuck your husband instead of mine!"

What happened to guilt?

After a few minutes, Becky got up and gave us a towel. "No showers until you get home! Savor the aroma!" Sam actually looked embarrassed, then he said, "You two are scary. We'll need at least a month to recover." We gave them some perfunctory hugs, and then headed out the door.

We got in my car to go home, and Becky laughed almost insanely. "You know what I just remembered?"

"No."

"We are out of milk. Let's go to Bucee's on the way home."

Buc-ee's, as Jenny has explained in her 'marketing-ese' to me, is the 'Home Depot' or 'category killer' of convenience stores. I always thought of it as a vacationing family's ultimate gas and snack shop, and they were at least twenty times as big as the WaWa stores where I grew up. They have about 100 gas pumps so you never have to wait for one, big side yards for the dog, and a store as big as most big grocery stores, with everything you can think of laid out in huge well-lit displays. They are all over Texas, and expanding, and there is a shiny new one just west of our neighborhood, a perfect demographic match to the Texas Motor Speedway crowd. The huge bathrooms are so clean you can literally eat off the floor, and there is a bakery, sandwich shop and even apparel. They have milk, of course, and every kind of convenience store food known to man. They have all the world's candy and salty snack foods in all the various size and flavor variations, every soft drink on earth, and thousands of specialty food items of their own house brands.

Whenever I go to one, I find something else I didn't expect to see. This time, I realized that their mascot was a big smiling happy furry beaver, and I had just seen two other happy beavers at our neighbor's house. When we got home, we put aside the diversion of Buc-ee's and had a frank talk about our first open swing, as we had resolved always to do. Jenny started us off.

"That was so hot, but also so weird! I was mortified when it looked like Sam was going to win at Scrabble, but then I got so horny when he told me to kneel."

"You looked horny."

"I expect so. It was almost like I could stop worrying, relax and just do what he wanted, but then I got nervous again. I didn't want you to think that Becky looked like she was better at it than I was. Is that weird?"

"Yes, but kinda sweet of you. To be completely honest, like we promised to be, I already knew that Becky was good at it."

She poked me in the ribs. "Thanks a lot! Who is better?"

I knew to evade that one. "I would need to make a direct comparison in real time to answer that." I grinned.

"So, you want me to ask Sam, instead of putting you through all that?" she giggled.

"What was up with holding my hand while you were sucking Sam?"

She looked very embarrassed. "I realized I was totally turned on, and you could tell, so I wanted to include you. Do you understand?"

"It was weird. But then the whole thing was weird. I was envious of Sam getting what I wanted and kept thinking I should be in a jealous rage, but I was just very turned on. I remember thinking that I had never been anywhere near something like that, and my feelings were a complete surprise to me."

"You should know that when I took Sam in my mouth after he finished, there was nothing left. Becky's middle name must be Dyson!"

"I am absolutely sure that before tonight I never once thought I would hold my wife's hand while she went down on another guy, much less that it would make me horny too."

"It actually made me feel freer that it was in the open, but I liked that it was naughty too! By the time Becky started to kiss me, I was already well around the bend. It almost seemed like it was happening to someone else. I have never felt like that before."

"Sam called us scary."

'I did get afraid of myself after I Becky's fucked my face. I was so wet and worked up that when she asked Sam to fuck her that I had to censor myself."

"What would you have said if you let yourself go?"

"Everybody fuck me! I wanted at least you two guys and maybe more."

I must have given her a little bit of a worried look.

"Don't worry Tim. You finished me off fine, and I will try limit myself to just you and Sam for the immediate future. But I was in a whole new place for a few minutes there." So was I.

We talked a little more about our uncomfortable feelings, took an extended odor survey of each other, and then took a shower and went to bed and recreated everything that had happened with Becky and Sam and then some. We had to take another shower. We settled back in with each other, having agreed to another one month wait before a third swap with our neighbors. Where we had been anxious to move forward before and resented the long wait, now I thought it was a good idea.

Jenny got a call on her business mobile number about bedtime, which was unusual. It could have been one of her California salespeople working late, or perhaps an unusual problem in Honolulu, but the call came from Missouri, where she grew up and most of her relatives still lived. She listened for a second, then shook her head, looked sad, and then said, "Okay thanks for letting me know."

Our eyes met, and I saw the hint of tears. "My Aunt Bonnie died."

"I didn't know you mother had any sisters."

"She doesn't. I called her Aunt Bonnie, but she was really a distant cousin of some stripe. She was older and was like a third grandmother to me. But she was cool. She was my 'spirit animal' I guess we would say now."

Now there really were tears in her eyes. I said, "Tell me about her."

"She was widowed very young. Her husband was in the army, I think, but he died before I was born. She never remarried and she traveled a lot -- she worked for a railroad, something to do with shipping things to and from seaports via rail. She would send me postcards when I was little from Seattle, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Charleston, and Galveston always with pictures of trains or ships. My parents used to talk about her like she was a character in a comic book. Danced to a different drummer, did her own thing. I remember them talking one night about her and why she never remarried. My mom said she gets everything she needs and then some. But I did not really know what she meant by that. We had a framed embroidered plaque that Aunt Bonnie made hung on the wall in our kitchen that read, "Kissin' don't last, but cookin' do."

Jenny sighed. "Now I realize it wasn't just a cute saying. I asked my Mom about it once and she laughed and told me that Aunt Bonnie is quite accomplished at both. My parents told me about the birds and the bees long before health class in school, but they were too embarrassed to talk about sex with humans. Aunt Bonnie told me all about it before I got my first period, mostly about the emotional part, and that it was perfectly okay to have 'sex feelings' as she called them. Aunt Bonnie did not want a funeral or flowers, but my Mom is sending me a box of stuff that Bonnie wanted me to have."

The days passed by and we went to our appointment for our second vaccine shot, and Becky said we were 'fully vaccinated' and in three weeks or so we would reach maximum protection. Nobody knew if that would last for months or years, but the hope was that if enough people got vaccinated the propagation and mutations of the virus would stop. That also meant it would not be long before our 'third date' with Becky and Sam. We both wondered how that would go.

The UPS guy brought a box from Missouri a little bigger than the Amazon boxes or Fedex envelopes we usually received, and Jenny sat at the patio table and opened it while I cooked some burgers on the grill out back. First, she held up a framed embroidered plaque that read, "We grow too soon old and too late smart." She laughed.

"I remember this! She had it near her desk and bookshelf." The next thing she pulled out was an old book. "McGuffey reader, 1910" she said. "That's cool."

Then another book, wrapped in a plastic sleeve. "Wow! Lady Chatterley's Lover, 1928. It's signed!"

That had to be worth some bucks. One of the earliest racy novels to be widely read. I guess that told us something about Aunt Bonnie.

Jenny said, "Oh my!" and held up the next thing from the box. I almost dropped the burger I was flipping. It was a lacey black push up bra, so abbreviated that it made no pretense of covering the nipples, but rather pushing them up for display. "I guess this came from her bedroom!" Jenny snorted.

Finally, she held up still another embroidered plaque. "Better to have loved many men than none at all." We looked at each other funny. I bet Aunt Bonnie could have given us some advice that applied today.