All Comments on 'How I Became Daddy's Slutty Slave'

by VeX_1138

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No difference

There's really no difference from this story and the ones told by other sick assholes like this author . Anyone who enjoys writing about rape and forced sex undoubtedly has a serious mental problem and should be avoided at all costs . I was hoping that the eldest daughter would slit his throat while he was sleeping and take off with her sister to the nearest police station but...our sick author had different ideas .

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
People take these stories too seriously

Oh and in addition to that, it was one HOT ASS STORY!!!

kittenlovekittenloveover 14 years ago
bah, don't listen to the naysayers. lol.

I did enjoy it a lot. :D.

if you need an editor, I'm always free to do it. just drop me a line in my profile. :).

kittenlovekittenloveover 14 years ago
bah, don't listen to the naysayers. lol.

I did enjoy it a lot. :D.

if you need an editor, I'm always free to do it. just drop me a line in my profile. :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
re: bah, don't listen to the naysayers. lol

Right, only YOU are allowed to have an opinion, asshole.

keairankeairanover 14 years ago
Hot stuff

The minor technical glitches in the grammar and what-not did not detract from this story at all. As to the people who talk about rape/whatever. This site has a complete and entire section dedicated to rape/nonconsentual sex. If you don't like the subject matter, don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not yet.

Should have been in BDSM instead of Incest. Some of us do not get into pain and that is where I stopped reading. Stopped before the crap hit the 'Fan'.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bdsm!

talented but too into pain and humiliation for me.... despite my love of non consensual stories.... bummer....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

This story was very well written indeed. Do not pay any attention to these idiots. Half cry and bitch because they do no like the BDSM aspect and call rape depraved. I didn't see rape I saw her give herself willingly. Moreover, the cry about how rape is bad yet they are reading in the INCEST section-how hypocritical. These type of comments (i.e. rape is bad yet they are in the incest section) are not fit to see on the screen and are a waste of time to the writer and other readers. Get a life people who comment such as this. As for the grammar, I didn't notice any problems really. There may always be slight grammatical errors in some stories but these stories are not written to be perfect prose by any means. So brush these silly comments off as well. Id just spell and grammar check them and leave it at that. Not sure if they are referring to verb tense usage or what is their problem.

Now for the brief comments to the writer, the story has a very well driven plot, nice buildup and length of the story is just right for a tease type story. The twist at the end was very nice and enjoyable. This story is not written as a series story and so the length was good. Myself I prefer somewhat longer stories that go on for about 3-4 literotica pages but thats me. The length was good though for most readers. Also most readers here do not have a graduate degree level education so the length of 2-3 lit pages is good for the reader and audience. Keep up the writing and by no means let the other 3rd grade education comments set you back. Very well written indeed and I look forward to more from you. Thank you and job well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good

Very good story keep it up enjoyed it immensley

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469over 13 years ago
WOW VERY HOT! Made this daddy cum!

I am so glad that you got writer's block and produced this story! I have a "daughter" that will love this. She has wanted to be daddy's slut, too. We have fantasies of her in grocery stores, short skirt, and no panties to seduce other dad's and mom's. then have her please them in the parking lot or behind the store.

Very well written! Please post more!

iteachu559@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice, but ...

I liked the story, it was written very well. Hope to read more of your stories. Can you write something a bit different? I like some incest stories, but this was a bit to much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
poop

i like poop stuffed in my butthole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If I could

If I could I would take every father-daughter (sex) relationship on the planet and burn it until they were all dead.

Father and daughter is fucking sick, however mother son it fine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To the comment above

Father daughter wrong but mother and son fine you really are a grade A moron!

Liked the story little OTT for my personal taste but not bad on the whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story was utter shit

and you're shit for writing it. Was not erotic at all, just humiliating and degrating. people on this site who get off on this kinda shit are sick fucks as well. Spare all the rest who are looking for erotic incest stories your crap and don't write anymore stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It was too much, I read through to the end hoping she'll escape but that never happened. It was kinda sad really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No like

This story is fucked up an made me sad to read. It made me feel sick to my stomach to read it. It made me want to kill myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It doesn't get any better then this!

Couldn't stop fingering myself.. Came before I got to the end of the first page!

Rifraff123Rifraff123almost 12 years ago
Hope you write a sequel!

Well done, had me hard as a rock, visions dancing in my head. What will Charlene do with her new toy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

My pussy wants to belong tO him and his new sEx slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
its fucked up

its too much dramatic. the girl seems to be dumb. the plot is fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hated it

I did not like the plot, it was fuked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hated it!

awful! absolutely awful!

next time it should be in non-consent or bdsm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Makes no sense

In the end she could have broken the deal with him so y didn't she she didn't have to do the Charlene stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

It was fucked up and how i like it.

Fiamma1991Fiamma1991over 11 years ago
Good, but made me really sad...

I was thinking the whole time of how I would do the same thing for my siblings. The sex scenes were hot, but how Charlie fucked her over in the end and had no gratitude for her sister at all, seriously pissed me off. Good story overall though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wonderful story. I do agree with one of the other comments said. It's funny how people come on here and complain about how 'wrong' the non-consent or BDSM aspect of it when they are reading stories in the 'incest' section. It's all fiction people. It's meant for entertainment. If you don't like it then don't read it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
terrible

The plot sucks, this is a horrible story, very disappointing, sick and absurd, please never write anything else ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Whilst it was a very good story the ending was a little fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOL!

Sick but lots of deviants will relate lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Believing he is not their father

so i can read it. But I do like the themes of degradation so I just have to keep ignoring the part that I disagree with

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is sad I wish u never write again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yo

This story is awesome. Don't listen to these fools saying its not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HUMILIATING AND SAD STORY

IT'S A SHAME H HOW AUTHORS NOWADAYS SEEM TO WRITE STORIES THAT DEGRADE AND HUMILIATE WOMAN TO THE UTMOST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

That story was freaking insane...it held my attention the entire time....I mean as sad as it sounds I was impressed with your control of the storyline.you never permitted it to stray but never took it into the "beyond the beyond"point...truly impressive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cock

It could have been better.i would have wrote better.tis story isn't even realistic enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
tch

I will never understand why jackasses read a story knowing that the title gives a clear description of what the story is about then comment on how its bad but that aside it is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LIES

I expected her be a virgin. Yes she was anally but not vaginally.

Not happy. So I gave you a 1 star. Would of been 0, but there is no

Option for 0. Move it out of virgin. Now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daddys cum slut

I would love a part 2. I thought it was great. I had a different experience with my dad. I am told its not uncommon but have known only a few women who speak openly about it most of the had bad experiences. after years of flirting and cuddling i made the first real move

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
got me so wet

I would love to be a sex slave like her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

I LOVED that twist at the end. This story and your descriptiveness made me so hard! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Didn't like the ending

So she went through all that for her sister just to get betrayed and suddenly turn into a slut who's happy with her sad situation right now? Feel really bad for her cause she doesn't even have a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LET ME RELATE

I'm so sorry you went thought that but keep your head up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor Ending

1. Poor ending - "I loved every minute of it." what was going through your mind, that would not be the case.

2. The sister would be the Mistress in this case.

3.There should have been a second chapter if not a third, about what happen after night the story ends. The baby being born and more. The writer of this story drop the ball on this store in a major way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor story good writing

Zero reason she did not take her sister and leave at 16 and 19 they were old enough. The sperm donor called daddy is just a sick criminal. Neither are dominates they are psychopaths with no empathy. How a father could just instantly turn on his daughter and treat her like shot for years is crazy and that is not how real dominate/submissive are especially when there should be love and trust. The younger sister at the end was just over the top she is an evil bitch no clue why she didn't just walk out. Then to set her up to get pregnant when the younger sister obviously always wanted the dad herself. Why??? Humiliation and domination is great in a scene but to treat your own child like this all the time is just a sick person. She should have taken the double ended dildo and fucked them both in the ass and left

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot

there should have been more humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

More more chapters fuck this was so hot an sexy I came so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Surprise twist made me cum soo hard.

I need more like this that’s hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would love to see more chapters to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sospettavo che anche la< sorellina fosse una porcellina.-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did this really happen? and where else do you write?

vicpoppyvicpoppyabout 2 years ago

Such a nice story, need more like this.

vicpoppyvicpoppy5 months ago

love this story, need more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous