All Comments on 'Hot-wife Enigma'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Nice!

Well done, Britt! Very enjoyable! Another 5 stars! Love Nancy's work out regimen! Maybe later she can bring the Principal home to Joe some time while the boys are away and treat Joe to an FFM!

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
I love a slutty wife.

Nancy is the best, taking all these guys bareback. Wonder how long it takes before one of these conquests knocks her up. Good think this story isn't over on the Loving Wives page. That self righteous bunch over there would tear her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved how you followed Nancy all week! 5 stars from me!

abob1abob1over 5 years ago
Thank you for writing a hot wife story!

Combining my favorite category with my favorite author!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Outdid Yourself

I am constantly amazed at how you continue to write one hot story after another. What a hotwife and MILF is Nurse Nancy. Looking forward to reading more about her and her adventures. Knowing Nancy, the only female she would share her loving husband with, would be YOU. 5 Stars!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 5 years ago
Five! Absolutely dripping with MILFY Goodness!

Wonderful tale that perfectly captures the hot wife ethos. I could picture Nancy with her hoodie strings flailing every which way as she bounced on Barry's cock. I could feel the grip of Nancy on his shaft as he rubbed against her inner walls as you put it so wonderfully. Pure magic... you got in my head this time. More of this please!

redkissyredkissyover 5 years ago
Awesome!

Love it! Very hot enjoyed reading about nancy's adventures.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
It’s a Wonderful Life

I want Charles, Marvin and Susan under my Christmas tree. Great writing, wonderful, expressive sex. What more could a girl want. Xoxoxoxo Annette

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
I Wish

I wish I had a woman like Nancy in my neighborhood...or at my work. Joe does deserve a little extra action for his great attitude. If you write a sequel, Susan or some other woman should go home with Nancy while the boys are out and let Joe have some extra fun.

5 stars, of course, for one of my favorite author's best stories.

AnnalovespornAnnalovespornover 5 years ago
Yes, you go girl!

Wooo, this was awesome! Takes having a great man at home to allow this☺

brass9brass9over 5 years ago
Awesome!

Just loved it! Amazing detailed scenes, loved the depravity of it all..

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh to be Nancy

Great story and lucky, lucky Nancy. She is living out some of my favourite fantasies. After 30 years married to a loving but sexually inadequate hubby I long to be fucked by a guy, especially a doctor, with a lovely big, thick cock. There is also a fascination about being with another woman that I doubt I'll ever experience now even if my name was Nancy.

Locksley7Locksley7almost 5 years ago
Wow!! Just wow and double WOW!!!!

You've done it again Brittni. This is an obvious winner - kept my attention and more than that my arousal at a peek level throughout. What a woman Nancy is!!! May I ask a personal question? Are you anything like her in sexual appetite? Omg, I love your stories.....this one caused not one but two explosions from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky Nancy but we are more lucky to have Brittni and her hot stories

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

I also have a Hotwife and I LOVE it! Great story! 5 stars. There is nothing like sliding in a cum filled pussy! -Mike

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great erotic story. Nancy is insatiable and in a way do is Joe. Great descriptions of the action. Nancy has to be extra careful not to get an STD or hook up with a nutcase

LoisKnight69LoisKnight696 months ago

Wonderful story about a true hot wife. But she needs to be more careful and remember to lock the door so as to not be discovered.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the 'anonymous' worried about Nancy getting an STD: as long as she continues to select her partners with care, she is at little risk. In the story, she coupled with a pastor, a medical doctor, a married middle age police officer, a shy young veterinarian, and a retired veterinarian. Her risky partners were the wrestling official and the used car guy.

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthew2 months ago

Hello Brittni4u

Haha... Nancy may be an enigma but you have to love a woman who is secure enough in her sexuality to

fuck anyone she feels like whenever she feels like despite a cultures social norms dictating that she chould do otherwise.

All power to you Nancy!

- Slutty Matthew

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Before we met, my wife had about 5 years being single after her divorce and a hysterectomy. To celebrate her freedom, both from her exhusband and from the channce of getting pregnant, she went on a wild spree, choosing numerous men to fuck. Most of them doctors, contractors she hired for home repair, teachers in classes she enrolled in, as well as some of her fellow students, delivery men, and many, many more. All whilst holdinng down a professional office job, so she fucked a lot of her workmates, too. Being sophisticated and attracTive, she had no trouble getting partners for sex, sometimes several at a time. Most she fucKed as soon as they met, like a new doctor in his office (as in your story). If she dated a guy, she always took him for a "test drive" on the 1st or 2nd date. If the sex wasn't good there would be no 3rd date. By the time I met her she told me right away when I asked for our first date that she had fucked a little over two hundred from over the 5 years since her divorce, and was still regularly fucking 9 of them, and that there were two new guys she had arranged to fuck later that week. On our 2nd date I experienced for myself how tight her twat was. Seeing my surprise, she explained to me that even though she'd gotten laid perhaps 800-1000 times over the past 5 years, that would be about 3 or 4 per week, no more than a typical married woman might do with her husband, so she figured her pussy had seen just average use. But that she'd spread it out over 200 men instead of just one.

I have no problem with women who go after what they want. She jokingly referes to those years as her time as a prostitute, but I asked her how much money she took?, the answer was Zero, how many of the guys did she know?, the answer was All of them, was any of it forced?, answer was No, did you choose eacn guy? Yes. Didn't sound like prostitution to me, rather more like a woman having fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous