All Comments on 'Hot Summer Housework with Mom'

by Eddie_King

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot ! Hot ! Hot !

Well done a great story. I love consenting incest stories, no forcing , no pregnancy just pure lust and love. Keep up the good work. 10/10

PantiesLvrPantiesLvralmost 7 years ago
Damn good story

That was so fucking hot! Please write more. New stories or sequels.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 7 years ago
Hot Story

Loved that .A very HOT story .More Please!

TheSeeker84TheSeeker84almost 7 years ago
You lost me at Mom's armpit hair

Nasty.

Eddie_KingEddie_Kingalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the positive feedback!

I have many more stories to come. Just wish i could write them faster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
DAMN

Holy crap that was hot!

You definitely need to write more stories like this. The lead-up and teasing was great and the pay-off at the end was awesome. Keep up the writing!

5*s

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Eddie_King,

You are an excellent writer! Your descriptions, especially of the "good" parts, are exceptional!

I'm Italian and I could without the armpit hair. Joke....how can you tell it's an Italian airplane? By the hair under the wings. :)

Your first consensual mother/son incest is a masterpiece!! Keep 'em cumming! ;)

spredmspredmalmost 7 years ago
Very Nice

Great story loved the licking of arm pits next maybe some pee

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
HOT HOT HOT HOT as hell

damn I am so worked up-will force myself to wait till my wife gets home-she will wonder what got me so damned hot to trot

great job one of the best I have ever read on Literotica

dachshundboydachshundboyalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

Was this really your first story?! This is right up there with the best incest stories I've ever read on this site!

Very much looking forward to what you come up with in the future!

lewdalewdaalmost 7 years ago
Wow.

I loved the story. A bit more teasing than I could stand but Mom gave it up bless her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good story

Realistic situation and very good descriptions. Many guys have been aroused by mom in yoga pants, unfortunately for most they are left to jo to the mental image..

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Loved the plot, the writing, the length and everything about this story! Smoking hot!! Five stars and a favorite point!

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Very nice story

the ending was a turn off, cumming in her ass and not her pussy...lost 1 star...4stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story... So Far

Hope you plan to continue this, you've done well so far. Since you've gotten what appear to be rave reviews, I beg you to keep this same formula, mother, son and love for each other. Some authors think you need to add various and sundry dicks, pussies, etc. and just turn a great story into what is for me, a train wreck. Having said that, I'm looking forward to these two having more sex, dating, having even more sex, getting pregnant, having even MORE.... Well you get it, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW, WHAT A GREAT STORY... YOUR FIRST?!

Loved the long build up and enjoyed the "dating" twist, what a great job of discribing each character, and history... almost real! Hope you are planning more?!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 7 years ago
I could have sworn I've seen your name before.

Very erotic story, but turned a bit porn-ish towards the end.

Ended well, but could be expanded if you wish.

Please write more, like this.

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
WOW FUCKING HOT

THIS STORY WAS VERY FUCKING HOT......PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS3

Eddie_KingEddie_Kingalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks again for the constructive feed back!

I greatly appreciate all the comments!

Just to respond to a few things...

- Yes, this is my first publicly published story. I have however written some erotic fiction in the past that never saw the light of day. I tried to get another story published on this site a few years ago - and it got rejected so many times for reasons i couldn't understand. I gave up in frustration. This story got rejected a few times as well - but i was more determined to see it through.

- Regarding my name 'Eddie_King' - No doubt there have been other authors or members with similar iterations on this theme. I thought i was being clever - but every time i think that - it just means that a thousand people have done it before me. Truly, there's nothing new under the sun.

- I have about 20 other story ideas outlined. And i hope that i can do them all. At the moment, though - i'm a very slow writer. This first story took me over a month! And i'm already a couple weeks into my second.

- I know that i can't please everyone. For instance, as into incest fantasy as i am, i'm not at all interested in incestuous pregnancies. Sorry. So i just try to write the stuff that turns me on. Hence the armpits, anal, panties, etc. Hopefully, if it works for me, it will have a similar effect on some readers. Maybe that's why it takes me so long to write... too much jackin' off!

- Regarding more chapters. No plans at this time. As a reader, I tend to favor self-contained vignettes over sprawling multi-part tales with lot's of development.

When i think about this story critically, I think that i could have cut some content out of the middle, and this story would have been a bit better. Also i think this story is very much a "guy's" wish-fulfillment type of fantasy. I'm not sure how much women would dig this story. Obviously, i'd like to write stories that are enjoyed greatly by both (or all) genders.

Please let me know if this story got you jackin' or jilling and cumming while reading. That's the goal!

Also - I would love to hear feedback from women on what they thought.

Thanks again! / E.K.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I loved the hairy armpits. Also the sweaty, dripping sex. Add lactation and you'd make my head explode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Absolutely loved it, don't give 5 stars often but this deserves all 5.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
What a great story on mothers day!

It's mothers day as I read this story and believe this has to be the best mothers day she ever had! Happy mothers day to all the ladies out there, and to you, the author, keep writing. I enjoyed the story very much!

Eddie_KingEddie_Kingalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Indeed Happy Mothers Day!

To all the beautiful, sexy MILFs out there who have inspired so much passion and desire in their sons (and daughters) - Thank you! May you all have an incredible day and evening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing read!

This had me shooting like a 4th of July fireworks show. Sequel if possible!

acidman58acidman58almost 7 years ago
Wow

This has to be one of the hottest stories I've read in a long while, read's like it could be a true story. please you must continue writing more of the same...

willyboy07willyboy07almost 7 years ago
Nice!!

This was a very good visual storyline that I like. I hope to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

Outstanding!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!#

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 7 years ago
wow

This goes to my favourite for sure.

dopey314dopey314almost 7 years ago
Not believable

A mother who talks like a slut and looks like a porn star is not sexy. I know this is supposed to be porn, but it's a turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My two favorite kinks: incest and anal - 5 stars

Great story. Really great first story. My lovely wife and I love to fantasize/role play about incest, and we both enjoy anal (for her). Cersei and Jamie Lannister visit our bedroom pretty often. So I'm really looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You're going to need to write more stories as that was super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
super hot

lol, it was like I was inside the story

MarieJoanneMarieJoannealmost 7 years ago
Oh My

Wow. Very steamy. I liked it.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 7 years ago
Great Stuff!

five stars.

MrburglarMrburglaralmost 7 years ago

Terrific, very erotic story. Very well written, with a great, vividly portrayed, and slow buildup. Really fantastic.

SonForBBWSonForBBWalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

This is one of the few mom/son stories where I can picture my actual mom doing everything. Well done : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great sexy story

I enjoyed this story very much. The writer took his time to get to the point where sexual intimacy began between the mother and the son. Waiting for that to happen, and yet knowing that it will happen (because of the nature of this publication) created suspense and made the story more arousing.

I agree with the positive comments others have made about the story and hope that you will continue to write more. Your story was kind of realistic (in the early parts) which was nice, and I enjoyed the fact that there was cunt-licking and asshole-licking of the mother by the son - both of which images turn me on. The fact that the mother wanted to be fucked in her asshole was even hotter. I also enjoyed the literary devices used by the author such as the mention of the rain that began to fall as the mother and son got into fucking each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great !!!!!!!

Very hot. Thank you.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 6 years ago
Hot!!

Great story, I gave it 4-stars. Though to be completely honest, I would've given it 5 had the son actually cum in his Mom's pussy and not her ass. Or hell, even fill all three holes. Don't get me wrong, I certainly have no issue with the anal part, I just prefer cumming in the pussy rather than the ass. That's just me though.

Sapper257Sapper257over 6 years ago
Horses for Courses

A very good first story Eddie.

Waiting for another, as you say you have 20ish in mind. Always good to write about experiences.

Didn't like the Anal and don't enjoy it myself. The mussel in the bottom isn't the same as the mussel in the virgina and the pleasure is far far greater in the virgina.

Also don't like the course language but its 'horses for courses'. what do others think especially the females.

All in all a very good story, thoroughly enjoyed the part when son was excited putting his stiffy up against his mothers bottom and she enjoyed it. Most woman love the erection from a penis where ever it touches them.

You could go to the Older Lady, maybe your Mums friends. Just a thought.

Keep writing.

REgards

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 6 years ago
Excellent

Story ! Luved that Mom got so hot she was more than willing , that she was eager to take him in her hot ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Licking mom’s sweaty, hairy pits?

No thank you. That was too weird for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FUCKING GREAT !

The best story I've read so far ! Loved it ! Keep up the good work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, Please!

Wonderful.

Can hardly wait for your next story.

Thanks.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Great story

Very realistic loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
did he

breed the old whore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story, beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting 4 another one

The story is awssom......i mean wowww..

Fukking...great.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
I don't think it can get any better than this!!!!!

Wounderful amazing erotic story. Keep writing PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story!!!!!

Please write some more. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
always has to be someone with no respect for a (S)exually, (L)iberated (U)nihibitited, (T)itilating woman. That spells S,L.U.T. in a very respectful and positve way.

Great story . nothing whorish about the woman. ever man should have such a mom. the writer paid her great respect yet revealed and wroteabout a very erotic woman .

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
HOT!!!!!! Story*****

Thanks for sharing.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Five Stars Ain’t Enough!

One of the hallmarks of an excellent incest story isn’t who is fucking whom, or in which ways, but rather the long, slow burn that leads to them crossing that uncrosssble line, and this story had three pages of smoking, smoldering tease. I absolutely loved it and would have given it 10 stars if I could have.

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
awesome

Definitely hot as hell hot and very loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Incredibly hot mother and son story. Give us more please. 5*. -dave.

writerjabwriterjabover 5 years ago
New favorite author!

That was a great story and one I couldn’t put down. I especially like that it took you so long to write. I believe the best tales come out that way and this ranks right up there with the best mommy-son sex writers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot!!!!

Awesome read! More!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot!

That was just plain hot! Good job writing it.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Brilliant story!!

A sequel would go well with this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No anal yet

Fucking your mom's ass right away is kind of going a little overboard. Enjoy the pussy first. Anal really shouldn't happen until fucking gets routine. That could be a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect pacing

Delicious. The build up and pacing were perfect.

More please

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 4 years ago

The anal really should've been saved for a part 2 to this story, it was a missed opportunity to not have the son cum in his Mom's pussy (which let's be honest, if you're not gonna have a son bust in his Mom's twat, then everything else is a waste). The anal card was played too early. Still, overall this was a great story.

Eddie_KingEddie_Kingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To Tony Strokes...

Hi and thanks for your comment. I definitely see your point. While it may not be the most likely scenario, this was such an ass-centric story (and they weren't using birth control) so it just made sense to finish up the way they did. Besides, i'm not into multi-part stories - so i had to fit everything into this one - so to speak. Thanks again for your comment. / E. K.

thorbetthorbetalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Such a horny story, Thank you

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffalmost 4 years ago
I just re-read this story again

It is one of my favorites. It pushed so many of my buttons.

As my internet name suggests I have had a strong foot fetish for most of my life.

Mom starts by wearing her classic Ked's sneakers to start the housework project. Sweaty mom getting her sweaty feet in her sneakers, very flavorful!!

Then the hairy sweaty armpit kisses. More flavor !!! I loved it !!! [I don't want a woman fresh from the shower - no flavor].

Then the high school outfit scene: Navy blue knee socks & brown loafers. I met my wife in college during the winter season. I will never forget when she kicked off her brown loafers & let me take off her navy blue knee socks & show me her bare feet for the first time.

They were so beautiful; I knew she was the woman for me!!!

This we will celebrate our 55th wedding anniversary this year & her feet are still very sexy!!!

[I read your other story also; another great read.]

You're a great writer!!!

My only complaint is that is that you don't write more stories!!

Please, some more!!!

Eddie_KingEddie_Kingalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To Sole Brother:

Thank you for your friendly comment. And i agree that a woman's scent is one of the the most visceral turn-ons there is. I have begun a couple stories, but am having a difficult time finishing them. Thanks for the encouragement though - because it does help to motivate. Congrats on your long happy marriage!

AdedrumAdedrumalmost 4 years ago
Brilliantly erotic

Very good writing and the subject matter pushed all my buttons. Your description paints a vivid picture. Thanks for being literate. I wasn’t distracted by lazy typos and misspellings which litter so many of the stories on Literotica.

Please keep writing!

HighPlainsDrifterHighPlainsDrifterover 3 years ago
Well done

So many of the incest stories lack realism. But this scenario played out in a believable way. I’m still not a big fan of incest stories, just not my thing. But this story had me riock hard from start to finish and I wish there was more.

SouthTXSirSouthTXSirover 3 years ago
Great lead up

Very well written, and I enjoyed the build up, how Mom fought with her convictions before finally giving in to her desires. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anal

well another gay story...

becker92548becker92548over 3 years ago
Nicely written

I enjoyed this story very much. Liked the build-up. I wish you would continue and have them go out on a date and fuck outside, blowjobs in the car/movies, etc. Have mom wear her school outfit on an outing. LOL. Have fun writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

This story was so fucking erotic. The descriptions of

Mom's pussy and ass so vivid and then the ass fucking....I am so hard!!

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Mom may not have been ready to cross the line of orgasming with her son – but enigmatically, she had no problem with ridiculously inappropriate physical contact. Not that I minded of course.

omg

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Nice job! You shouldn't have quit!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

The build up was very nicely paced. No dragging, but you left room for a dynamic development. When mom and especially son are almost ready to ravish each other they start to look at mom's old photos. Thus the son pauses and reconsiders his mom. Without that scene you still would have delivered a hot story, but you managed to add some depth to the characters. To more prerequisites for a mom/son story to deserve 5 stars in my esteem are the absence of more people getting involved sexually and for the son to maintain some respect.

Needless to say, I'm gladly awarding 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Loved the mutually respectful, loving attitude of both mom and son and the way that, ultimately, they could not resist despite the taboo involved.

My personal preference would have been for him to have exploded his final load deep in her fertile, unprotected cunt… but maybe next time, eh? :)

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Excellent character development and build up, Made me think I was there. Keep writing...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Beautifull story. Characters were logically developed, both emotionally and sexually. The respect, sensitivity, and sexual intimacy reflected in this story is what would expect in a real world incestuous relationship. The inner conflict experienced by the mother was logically expressed. However, she realized that love has no boundaries. Love does what it wants to do and it takes whatever format it wants. True love does not recognize boundaries. Subconsciously, the mother worried about her status/relationship with her son, However, as a mature individuals, they both recognized that sex is the most physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually fulfilling experience life has to offer. The sexual and emotional epiphany experienced by the mother and son was beyond reproach. 5-star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great back n forth action, you've got talent,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great, it certainly grew in tight symetry. You could almost feel the sweat and contact

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(5/1/2022) Absolutely brilliant! Both your stories are Brilliant. Please start submitting again. Thank you so much for these two lovely fantasies. Five stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars and about to read your other story. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Steamy, sexy and full of anticipation. Terrific descriptive language of the fucking and sucking. A story worth reading again - and perhaps again. Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! Hot…HOT…HHHHHHOTTTTTTTTT…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best one i hv ever read , mate , this one theeeeeeeeeeee bestttttttttt

Cactus99Cactus99over 1 year ago

5* out bl00dy standing!!! love the whole work up, even loved the idea she had some armpit hair!!! also glad she didnt have a big hairy bush, are you able to some how continue this? it would be awesome.....11/09/22

BentandtwistedBentandtwistedover 1 year ago

The big wet spot on my couch cushion is the best compliment I can give you. Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read a story where a boy teased his mother and it was a big turn-off. I love the way the mother teased the son by wanting to go back to work. The buildup was great and I think I found my biggest kink. Your writing skills are great!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

That is a killer story on its own and then adding the mom/son forbidden love just took it to a new level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy friggin.......... I forgot to breath for a while. One of the hottest stories I've read. A dozen stars for this story, unfortunately only 5 counts. Wow. Almost made a mess. Thanks for sharing.

gmac6977gmac6977over 1 year ago

Just incredible on all levels

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story well written!

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

This was excellent, from the build up with all of its intoxicating elements to the sex, just outstanding.

I surely wish this author had chosen to write more than 2 stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another great story, very well told. You have a gift. Don't let it go to waste!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. I wish you had more!

james1801james18016 months ago

Immediately saved into Favourites, that is one hot story! 👍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the few times I have given a story five stars. Very hot and very well written. I hope you do more stories.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594194 months ago

FUN FACT: about this line in this story-- "like a young Marisa Tomei. Mom's lips bowed in a Mona Lisa smile"

In the movie "My Cousin Vinny" Marisa Tomei named was Mona Lisaa Vito (how ironic if the did or didn't know that fact😱🤯)

🙉🙈🙊💨🧑‍🎨

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

One of my favourite Literotica stories of all time

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous