All Comments on 'Home for the Summer'

by michael903

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good stuff

Expertly written... great detail and build-up... Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot and Sexy

That was hot and sexy story and i hope you will continue the story soon

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
more please .

That was super i hope to read more of claudine and maybe jen with the son and mom and jen together great work michael.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
more please .

That was super i hope to read more of claudine and maybe jen with the son and mom and jen together great work michael.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This really was a good read

what I enjoyed most was how she took advantage of him and kept it so casual. It's a great twist on a subject that many authors feel the need to go out of their way to pervert even more. I hope you are able to maintain the casual outlook of his mother while keeping her son oblivious to her ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lame as they Come

Was there anything in this story that wasn't cliched?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
remember you can't please everybody

so please yourself and as long as you're please that what counts.great story and give us more and how mom get more of son.and there is the sister,a little of sis,mom and son.you got a lot of ways to go with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good stuff

Very well done. Can't wait for part 2. You can take this story far as long as the writting stays great.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 13 years ago
Very good

Thank you for an excellent story. Hope you add more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Oh, Ryan, your big cock feels so good inside me!" she told her son.

This is a great story of hot motherfucking, of which we need MORE from this talented author! Ryan's a well-built 19 year old, who's been fucking his girlfriend, but that's now ancient history. Lucky for him, his mother's got her eye on what her strong handsome boy's got jumping around in his pants. This happens in many, many homes, where dad's falling down on the job but the young son's at the peak of his sexual prowess--his hot young balls never quit! Like all moms, Ryan's mother's keenly aware of her what her boy's got swinging between his strong young legs and she WANTS it, to quench the fire between HER legs. It's only natural--a mother has the RIGHT to use her boy's big stiff prick to assuage her cuntal needs. Nowadays thousands, many tens of thousands of moms are doing the obvious thing, having Junior take dad's place between her legs. Like Ryan's mother, they're wild at how fucken HARD her boy's fat prick is, and how damn "energetic" he is when he climbs on top of his mother and just fucks the shit out of her! All young sons are ready and VERY able to pound mom's twat and blow their young balls up the same cunt they came out of, and there are plenty of mothers anxious to give their boy--and themselves--this greatest pleasure in life!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Damn That Was Hot

That was amazing writing. I'm sorry that is your only story because you have some serious talent.

sbmcruisesbmcruise14 days ago

Very nice, but we need so much more of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous