Home for the Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That might be ok, I guess."

"And how about," as I let My hand drift lower once again, briefly caressing her breasts again.

She frowns, "Not that. No."

"Well. You ARE letting me."

"Letting you what?"

"Touch you," as I squeezed her breast in my hand, and pressed her nipple in my finger.

"Oh God," she arched her back and let out a moan. I squeezed a little harder, and her head went low, a soft groan. She says, "Really bad. You HAVE to stop. I've had too much wine. Kissing is, one thing." I squeezed again, and she let out this low moan. "So, sensitive."

"You started it."

"Ohhhhhh. God." I was kneading her nipples, as she was squirmed her seat, pressing her breasts into my hand, "Oh, you have to Stop." Her head went down so her chin was touching my hand.

I let go of her, and took another sip of my wine.

"God damn you. Now stop." She was shifting herself on the sofa, lifting herself up and tugging her nightgown loose from her backside, before settling back in next to me, "You've made me so wet."

I looked at her lap, the red fabric bunched up over her little cunny. I am thinking, no more like obsessing.

No panties.

I can just see her glistening cunt. Pink lips opening. My thoughts had grown so muddled, and not thinking straight I blurted out, "Do you shave?"

I lay my hand over her breasts again, and her reaction was like melting. I was really having an effect on her.

"Oh god, David," and she began to move away from me, the first time she had attempted to do so.

I rubbed my hand down her breasts and then over her tummy and she froze, did not move, in fact her reaction was to open up, to simply fall back into the cushions while saying, "David. YOU HAVE TO Stop."

I rubbed my hand over her tummy, traced her rib cage, and sort of played with the fabric of her nightgown smoothing it over her body.

"How about a massage. I'm just giving you a little massage. That ok?"

"Mmmmmm. Be good." She lay with her eyes closed letting me touch and stroke her, we were silent like this for a long time.

I could hear the lightest of moans from her. I touched her navel, felt the little indentation, and rubbed lower, lower, until I could feel the start of the mound of her pussy, feel the course hairs of her pussy through the fabric of her nightgown. No panty line. No panties.

With my first touch of her puss, I heard, "David!"

I was warned and brought my hand back up, continued rubbing her tummy again, long delicious strokes soft between her hips, along the edge of her rib cage, below her breasts, touching over and around her navel, pressing down into her lap, where her panty line would be. Her hips, down her thighs. Delicious. No panties. Could feel where the line of her panties should be, and then back up over her tummy. Exquisite.

I could stand it no longer, looking at her bare thighs, I grasped the hem of her night shirt, simply curled my fingers around the fabric, and lifted it up and lay my hand at her tummy, exposing the dark hairs of her pussy. Her legs extended onto the coffee table, she was bare from her waist down. As I did she slid her bottom away from the cushions so she was laying out nearly flat, feet on the floor. Letting me do it, letting me look at her naked body.

"See. I was right. You don't."

She lay like that, looking at me. Responding with, "Never have." There was this moment of her letting me drink in her body, before her voice, almost a whisper, "Now. Put it back. You have to stop NOW. You have to. I let you go a lot further than I should have." Her voice was more pleading.

I slid my hand down across her front, letting the back of my fingers graze down her abdomen and over the hairs of her pussy as I slid the hem back down over her legs. When I had covered her, she took the hem and tugged it lower over her thighs.

I lay my hand over the fabric, right at her puss again, and she looked at my hand this time frowning.

"David. . . Stop!"

She began to slide herself upright, until she was sitting again, adjusting herself, pulling her gown down around her legs, running her fingers over her lips, smoothing her hair.

I took my hand away.

There was a silent pause as we both collected ourselves. I looked over and could see the blue screen of the TV.

"Movies over."

"Uh, we should get to bed. I think it's late." I had no idea what time it was.

"Yeah, we better. Tomorrow mom and dad get here." An attempt at normal conversation. And as she said that, she leaned over me and pushed me back on the sofa, laying me down so I was on my back. She lay on top of me and began kissing me.

"Rachel, I."

"You started it. One last time. Mom and dad are here tomorrow. One more kiss. Tonight. Tomorrow, everything goes back to normal THEN, Ok?" She was laying herself across my chest so our legs lay side by side. I wrapped my hands around her hips and held her to me, began stroking her backside lightly. She looked back at my hand caressing her ass over the fabric, "But YOU behave now. Kiss me. Just kisses."

In between kisses our conversation was bizarre.

I said, "What time they coming?"

"I don't know, they said it might be around noon. Depends on dad, he moves pretty slow these days."

Our conversation held as our lips touched. I could feel her warm breath with each word.

"You get everything for dinner?"

A hint of exasperation in her voice, "Yes, I did. You don't trust me do you?"

"Yes I do, just being sure."

I brought my lips below her chin and began to kiss her neck, nibbling and sucking up under her chin, to just under her ear and she tipped her chin back exposing her throat to my nibbles and kisses.

"Oh, god David that feels, so good."

I moved my mouth to her ear, feeling her warm hair, reading her thoughts, "Too good?"

"Mmmmm. Just, Ok." We continued kissing. I felt her pushing on me as she made another attempt, "Ok. Ok. We have to stop. David we have to stop."

She brought her face back away from me so we could look into each others eyes. She was now laying full on top of me, her legs open on either side of my hips, but made no move. I whispered, "rach," when she closed her eyes bringing her lips to mine, and as she did I felt the mound of her puss press down hard against my crotch.

Oh god, the sensation was electric.

She cooed, "Mmmmm, one more. One. Last time."

This time, I let my hands wander along the small of her back. I wanted to get as much as I could of her now. This could be the last time we ever did anything. I could feel the soft curve of her thighs, and drew a line along the bone of her hips, around the side of her. The hem of her nightgown was tucked down between her legs and I tugged at that fabric until it was loose and reaching beneath lay my hand across her bare ass. I could feel her undulating her hips against me, lifting and lowering her pussy so that it would repeatedly bump my cock. She made no mention of my hand laying on her bare bottom and I began to trace a line along the crack of her ass and up under her nightgown, and began softly rubbing her bare back, drawing the nightgown higher and higher as I did so.

Exquisite. She felt so small, delicate. Our kisses were liquid. God she felt so good. I could not believe what we were doing, the delicious weight of her on me.

Other than my hands wandering over her naked body, from her shoulders to her thighs, I made no movement in response to her pussy's slow rhythm on me. I did not press my cock back against her, but let her slide along the length of my cock.

But my hands - another story - I roamed over her body freely. She was ignoring my touch as I explored her bare skin, the soft hairs at her lower back, little touches and scratches all along her body. I touched right at the curve of her ass at her thighs, and kept my fingers there, but going no further. I did not want anything to stop this. I could literally feel the moist heat of her pussy. She was so wet. It was everything I could do to hold back. I had to.

Gradually, the motion of her body on me was shifting to a steady up and down movement along the whole length of my cock. She was so wet, that I could literally feel her slide along. I could feel her hips rise and fall on me. We were kissing the whole time. I could feel my tip pressing up along her slit. I could imagine that her clit was being stimulated by the movement, thought I could literally feel it press into me. I loved to nibble on her lower lip and she responded with intensity to each touch of my teeth against her lower lips. So sensitive.

"Mmmmm." And all her delicious moaning, her exquisite female growl.

God, I wanted more, to press my fingers up between her legs, feel her legs open to me, rub her slit. Pull my cock free and let her sit down on me, fuck her hard. God, we could fuck. I could turn her over on all fours and ride her. Right now. I so wanted her. These thoughts brought our kisses to such intensity, we were fucking with our mouths. Fucking, doing to the other with our tongues what we would otherwise be doing with our sexes. I could feel her open legs, her nightgown was nearly up around her waist.

At some point there was a kind of realization that she was rubbing her body against me with a growing pressure, steady, rubbing herself to orgasm. I can't explain it, but this dawning awareness, and then a sudden stiffening of her body against me. I could feel her trembling, but she was silent. Throwing her hair down around my face.

Was she cumming? I felt her begin to relax, her movement slowing. I was looking up at her. Her eyes closed, turned away now. Dawning awareness.

Before. through sheer will power I could feel her pushing herself up, away from me until she was sitting up on me, legs wide right on top of my cock, her hair was wild. And that little red nightgown was clinging around her hips, exposing her bare little puss pressed down.

She let out this long, "Ohhhhhh," as she looked down at herself, put her hand to her forhead. Suddenly shy. I knew she was thinking about what we had been doing.

With her eyes on me, a shy little voice, "Ok. Ok David. God. It's, It's late. We HAVE to."

She began lifting one leg up over and off me. As she did, this perfect view of her pussy, the cleft between her legs, red and swollen and pulled open, wet, the dark hairs, a shiny cream of wet cum. The little white tip of her clit. Her nightgown still clinging around her hips, until she tugged at the hem and let it fall down around her thighs.

My pajamas were soaking wet over my crotch, pussy juice. Did she cum? I was still so hungry I couldn't stand it.

She stood a moment, facing away from me and then sat beside me, as I sat myself up. We sat side by side now, exhausted.

We said nothing. Rachel was playing with her hair.

What do I say? I tried, "A little something extra."

"Something like that. god. Wow."

I added, "A little more than kissing." Just to fill the pace.

I was looking at her, sitting there in that nightgown. My cock was raging, I needed to cum, in the worst way. I felt I could reach out right now and touch her, kiss her. Like she was mine. I wanted to, knew she would let me.

But I simply sat there, meeting her eyes when she would let me. "Wow. Yeah. Wow."

And then she said, "Sorry."

"For what?"

"I shouldn't have laid on you."

"No. No. I started it. Touching you."

She smiled and smeared her cheek with her hand, "Glad you came with me?"

At that, I turned once more and reaching, lay my hand right at her throat. She lifted her chin to me, let me stroke her neck. I traced a line along her collar bone and she tipped her cheek against my hand. I could have her right now if I wanted. I knew that.

"I like this place right here, a lot." I said as I head my hand over her throat.

She pressed herself against where I touched. "Mmmmm, feels nice." I had this overwhelming desire to go to bed with her, sleep with her. I wanted to ask, was afraid what she might say. She was my sister. I wanted to follow her to her room. There was no way. No way. I let my hand wander lower one last time, just lightly grazing her breasts.

She sat there gripping the cushions, letting me. Looking at my hand, saying nothing. Surrendering to my touch. I could.What would we be thinking tomorrow?

I said, "This is what started it."

She nodding. "Our secret."

I said, "Time for bed."

She looked at me.

*

(To be continued)

Let me know if you got any ideas.

12