All Comments on 'Home for the Holiday Ch. 03'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superlative erotica

A very excellent and erotic story thus far, youbadboy. It's always very refreshing to see somebody write an incest/taboo story with proper build up for a change, rather than immediately having the two people immediately have sex (then do it anal, then have a gangbang, and so on). Since this is taboo sex, there should always be some hesitation. That's the crux of this genre, in my opinion.

Hey, and you can spell, too! It's not perfect, but it's not bad. Grammar and punctuation aren't exactly what I consider most important in a story like this, but it always pleases me to see someone writing above an elementary level.

Keep up the nice work, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

all i can say is WOW hell of a great start to a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE

GREAT story, pity its so short, i would love to read your next installments, though you could perhaps make each chapter 3 pages long perhaps?

The length would have to be my one concern, you do such a great job in building up the story, and then its cut short right at a pivotal moment. I, and im sure many other readers, would love for each installment to be just that little bit longer

keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE

GREAT story, pity its so short, i would love to read your next installments, though you could perhaps make each chapter 3 pages long perhaps?

The length would have to be my one concern, you do such a great job in building up the story, and then its cut short right at a pivotal moment. I, and im sure many other readers, would love for each installment to be just that little bit longer

keep up the great work!!

chargergirlchargergirlover 16 years ago
keep going

No ideas for you. Just don't, for goodness sake, bring the parents into it. Leave it the two of them. This is a sweet little tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FANTASTIC

This is a wonderful story! Very hot and the brother and sister theme is coming along great. I know you are not going to leave us readers hanging. The delicious anticipation of the next chapter will be very nice. Keep it coming, I know I will!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Recommendations

This is the only chapter of this story that I have read so far, yet I think it's very well-written, and I am enjoying it immensely. some people don't like the teasing aspects, but I enjoy them a great deal and feel that they are in there because they have to be. However, there is only a short time to go from the point the story leaves off here until the parents arrive the next day, so the next chapter needs to be the inferno and climax of this tale. I also agree that to bring in the parents would ruin this story. I still hope to see further reluctance on Rachael's part in the next chaoter because I don't like stories that move abruptly from the tease into just out and out hardcore scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the next episode?

Very good story, keeping us waiting and teasing us. Please give us one more episode: early the next morning she should come to his bed wearing only a thin nightdress - and no panties; and they should fuck. But, like a previous response, I think you should NOT let the parents catch them at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your Teasing

Please don't wait too long to bring this home. The wait is excruciating. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I AM SOAKING WET!!

<br>

<b>WET, WET, WET!!!!!<b>

<br>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's time, again, for decent writers to

come forth and write EROTICA! <P>

this site, lately, has been populated by writers who come to tell us --- via their fantastical "stories" --- that they have been dreaming of having their beautiful girlfriends/wives fucked by some big man, so they could watch and clean up afterward. <p>

one suggestion, if I may?: dude, whoever y'all are, or wherever you live: just drive downtown, or where the "inner city" zones are, in your town or city, and have your gorgeous girlfriend/wife walk, at dusk, along a few blocks, with mini-skirt or something. <p>

make sure you have a little book to write down the phones of the big brothers who like to help you out! Why the fuck are you idiots dreaming about pimping out your beautiful wife, here on this site, when it is so freakin' easy to do it, IN THE REAL WORLD? <p>

anyway, we want some real EROTICA on this site, again!,,, like THIS STORY here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sara's Car Trip redux

And that's a good place to be

acs_1acs_1over 16 years ago
Very nice

God, I'm so glad you're back. This site needs you so very much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!

This is really well written and thought out. Some of the stories here are so poorly planned and they're just feeble fantasies, not to mention spelling that looks more like battle damage. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your stories are the best.

Pleaaaaaase dont go so long without posting another story. You are by FAR my favorite writer on this site. God I'm wet. What happens next..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot and enticing

Enjoying this story so far. Like already suggested the next chapter should be the climax (as it were) and please keep up with the teasing/reluctant aspect to the characters. One thing though, as Rachel mentioned in the story, "just tonight (or something to that effect)." What I mean is you should make the next chapter the final chapter, with the siblings reveling in each other for one night that ends at daybreak, and they go on to live normalish lives, but with fond memories. Or not. I'm good either way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT! You were missed!

Your are the absolute best when it comes to teasing. It always takes me awhile to read your stories because I get soooo excited. You are awesome. I'm a true fan of your work, and I know you have many, but I say that because I still check for stories about every other week, even knowing you hadn't written anything in a year, and I wasn't disappointed. Wow, I'm so happy now I have read all 3 chapters and although you have left it where even if you didn't write another word this story would stand on it's own, PLEASE continue!

WishFullWishFullover 11 years ago
What a tease you are.

Delicious!

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Question

So, whatever happened to David, Rachel's hubby, or live in from Ch.1? I thought it was odd he was missing in Ch.2, now the sibs are carrying on an ace away from fucking in Ch.3, and her main man is totally missing. Not that I really mind, just curious.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Home For The Holiday Ch. 03:" - David and Rachel - (Brother and Sister)

David still continues to have an ever present attitude problem. He's only human and kind to his sister when and if foreplay and possibly sex is an even bet going to be served to him!!! Somebody needs to knock his attitude off his fucking shoulders (both shoulders)!!

However, when Rachel and he get into foreplay mode his temper softens, mellows somewhat, and he actually appears decent and not-so-quite-gentlemanly!!

Another reader mentioned Rachel's husband disappearing in the second chapter, and not been mentioned since the first chapter. I fear the affair of these sibling wannabe lovers, teasing, postponing and delaying their initial sexual encounter will only be a one-time affair--and never again!! That situation happens in non-incestual affairs, but NOT in sibling or blood-related family incestual, carnal sexual affairs when consummation of a budding and/or promising lengthy lover's affair!! Of course, the pace of this story is such they might not get around to their inital coupling until next year's holiday!!

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Hotter!!

Love the slow build up.

Say, what happened to Rachel's hubby?? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same Question

Where is the husband? Did he die & we missed it?

Continuity Director, where are you?

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 9 years ago
Beautiful.

Love the torturous restraint. So evocative.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Yum!

The eroticism is simply delicious. The narrator is still a little cunty bitch in my opinion though.

4.7/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow. I like this author stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous