All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 021'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lucky boy!

Because of Beth, the "cow-fuck" was 'lucky', and I'm 'lucky' that I have the amazing writerannebelle posting these incredibly good (and erotic) chapters. So Thank You, THANK YOU, and thank you so much! Please keep writing for a long, long time,.. pretty please, with sugar on it! (could you tell I got excited?), and you go girl!

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 6 years ago
I checked tonight

And I rubbed my hands together in glee. One continuity error, and a few minor typos. Still wondering about what the faeries did. Interesting thing Mike did as he meditated. Maybe that's his ability as Caretaker, and he hasn't realized the connection.

Why are zombies always tired? Because they're dead on their feet. And yes, it's true: zombies hate fast food. Heh heh heh.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good stuff

Once again you have made my day..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better and better

Your tallents are amazing! Keep writing in whatever you do. I come back almost on a daily basis to see when the next chapter is for this story... love your work!

EterriswolfEterriswolfalmost 6 years ago
So ready for more

This is most likely the most exciting and frustrating cliff hanger so far, can't wait for 22

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars all the way

This is in my opinion the best story series going on this site.I love reading it,it has just the right balance so that nothing is tipped to far in either direction for or against Mike and his friends which to me is important.I am guessing the lady at the center of the maze is Medusa hence the snake skin.After mike deals with the coven will he venture to the other properties he now owns?Again epic story keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incredible!

Absolutely stunning work as always! I love how this story progresses. Definitely the best story I've ever seen on Lit

longlivemetallonglivemetalalmost 6 years ago
Epic

That was amazing! I'm not one for rape fantasies but the scene with Sophia was great. And I loved the ending. I was hoping Dana would somehow be brought into the house, as a visitor or something. At least now she gets to meet everyone and vice versa. Really looking forward to the next chapter. And hopefully a few hundred more after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

How the hell did this happen. Ok, I'm hooked can't wait for the next chapter

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 6 years ago
Fun Chapter

I enjoyed the Love/Hate and D/s elements to the Sophia and Mike sex scene. I like the way Mike instinctively used Sophia’s precognition for erotic purposes. I think Sophia’s bitterness towards humans could have been more obvious in previous chapters. That seemed to come out of nowhere. Will Mike take his D/s relationship with Sophia public? Will he collar her? Will he publicly, sexually humiliate her? And will his other lovers understand that is what Sophia desires?

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Great chapter.

But I want Darell dead, or Undead. I am not picky. I can't wait for the next installment. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As usual

As usual you have given us an incredible chapter. We noted in another comment that the screen between Mike and Sophia was referred to as a rape fantasy, but that's not what it is at all, it's a very rarely expressed D/s situation, that we refer to as for lack of a better term, bitch sub, a submission that is horrible to their Dom until they are punished for it, and you ether by accident or intent captured it perfectly.

Keep up the stupendous work,

Tanhors and family.

DamiraDamiraalmost 6 years ago

Damn good chapter. Sophia is now my favorite. I'm waiting to see what Beth truly is though. Her umm... room for accommodations has been more than human. I'm guessing she's only part of some creature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Great chapter. Loved the mike and Sofia sex scene. Definitely one of my favorites. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesalmost 6 years ago
Great, again

I am amazed at how well you write. You have the ability to draw your readers in and turn them around and around leaving us wanting more. Keep up the great work

djaydeutdjaydeutalmost 6 years ago
Another stupendous chapter!

I don't know how you do it but the story is fantastic as always and your writing only ever gets better. I absolutely hate not being able to just binge read but such is the price for art I suppose. I loved the length too, it was nice to really build up and settle into the sex scene. I look forward to the next installment.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 6 years ago

"Wreak havoc." Just FYI. <3

Love the saga, and I look forward to meeting the lamia in the labyrinth! One thing I'll beg for on Mike's behalf is for Miss Lamia to let his arms free while they have sex. I know it's part of the whole constriction thing, but not being able to touch one's partner while making love must be pure torture.

Magical_KittenMagical_Kittenalmost 6 years ago
Lots n' lots of Fun

Just wanted to let you know that I have thoroughly enjoyed the series so far. Well written, with interesting characters, and a story that makes you want to come back for more. Please keep up the great work.

MK ;D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best Chapter in a while!!

This chapter was great and reminded me of your early part 1 chapters. For sure we need more like this!! Whatever you were doing when writing this chapter, rinse and repeat!! 5 stars from this reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Another great chapter. You always succeed to provide great content. Keep up the good work

PokingdemonPokingdemonalmost 6 years ago
Cliff Hangers

They are such pesky annoyances. Esprcially when the story is so good. Another great chapter. I can hardly wait for the next one.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578almost 6 years ago
Love it

Its a really fun read and enjoy every moment of it. The main question is, "Will WriterAnnabelle add a spider woman in the mix of craziness".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love it!

You are one of the best writers I've read in a long time. I hope to continue reading all of your great stories for years to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Simply brilliant

You write beautifully. I love the character development inside the epic battle that is brewing. You keep bringing in tricky plot twists, but unlike some authors, they never seem painfully contrived. There is also an undercurrent of humor and intelligent matching of wits (Mike-Lily and Beth-Oliver).

Like you other fans, I eagerly await the next chapters.

PS you gotta do right by Dana...

Keznick17Keznick17almost 6 years ago
Love it

I'm not much for words but this is a great writing it isn't all sex and it's not just a non erotic book with dirty words. It's a beautiful piece of Literotica writing and I hope you take it as far as you can. I know I will always look forward to reading more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

I love how to uncover things about each character. It makes it fun to watch them develop. I really hate Kali and Daryl lol! Hopefully they’ll get what they deserve. I love this story, and your writing!

ddailey60ddailey60almost 6 years ago
Simply amazing

WOW!!! This is such an amazing work of literature. I will be getting the actual copy to have it to read anytime I want. I would love to see this in a graphic novel version.

ReCUPReCUPalmost 6 years ago
Awesome story!

A truly fascinating story, one of my favorite. I wish the author a large supply of imagination.I hope this story will last a very long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A fan

It's getting better every time I read a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy to be catching up with this!

Excellent work! I'm really enjoying the mix of magic and lust driven narrative. Glad to have more info about the clock!

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
I still have more to read to catch up!

Thanks for this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible and creative

The seer-aspect of Sofia's scene was incredibly original and well-done. You're a perverted creative genius, but then all the best fantasy creatives are a bit pervy. Lookin at you, Alan Moore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Greatest. Sex. Scene. EVER!!!

I absolutely loved that but with mike and Sofia! I think it’s very well written and got me horny as hell. By the way, my wife thanks you for that! My one idea for you is that Sofia could be into orgasm denial. Constantly being put on the edge only to be denied during the day via verbal and physical fore play, then tied up for some bdsm before a release so powerful she passes out. Or something else intense and interesting. Anyway I started reading this on Friday and haven’t been able to stop reading. Thank you very very much 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
beth and mike

can't you make beth fuck mike without jenny in her. I can't wait anymore. You make her have feelings for him now its time to put a show!!!! Another thing, can't you make a movie out of it,it really going for the oscars.

silkcooksilkcookabout 5 years ago
I was gasping I couldn't breathe from Laughing so hard

LMAO, I so Totally Love you <3 "I'M GOING TO STRETCH

YOU OVER MY COCK AND FUCK HER IN HER ASS" BWAHAHAHAHA you're so amazingly Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So much

I love this series so much!

You implemented some ideas I always wanted to write about, like the little goblin wife. It is just so perfect!

Dl_lmmieDl_lmmieover 4 years ago
Dang....

That scene with Sophia was hot! It also made sense from the 30 second foresight to the power play and yet it was consensual. I really liked how you set it all up, will done!

I hope Dana gets help from the group!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Wow getting even better

This is written to a very high level of competence, very good and well thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Writterannabelle! Your creativity is amazing! Great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hahaaaa

The threat of using the fairy as a condom while ass fucking the cyclops legit made me laugh out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Mike would make an excellent dom. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is one of the most innovative, erotic thrillers ever written. The creatighvity to have a 9-inch fairy stretch wide enough to accommodate Mike's 8 inch dick is phenomenal. The battles and tests are amazing, the characters' developments and changing lives are magical. And all so appropriate for this fun tale. The sex acts are amazingly descriptive and highly varied. But the heart of the story, between the "historic society" and Mike and house could be devolved to a Grimm type TV series. My kudos and admiration Annabelle!

"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This rollercoaster only gets wilder! Thanks annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't like the Dana Sit

I really like whats happening to Dana. Tragic enough what she has gone thru, but then killed AND tortured. Too much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok, you had the line of the month...If you make her cum, I will wear you on my cock and fuck her in the ass! I swear, you made me spit water on my iPad with that little gem. It just fucking rocked!

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked the story at the beginning, but my interest significantly dropped after the first part and I finally called it quits at this chapter. I felt that the story had lost its way and had become more about the characters, especially two (originally) supporting characters, than the story itself. Thus, the story ended up serving the characters, instead of the characters serving the story.

Nevertheless, thank you for writing and sharing the story.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

My heart aches for Dana. Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, that scene with Sofia was amazing.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 2 years ago

oh god i'm actually pretty crestfallen about Dana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly remarkable story... No time to write now, I need to read more...

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

bloody brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story but when the story changes focus so often it can be a little confusing. Still a great story just a little difficult to follow when the conflicts get hectic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Nice!

It seems that Mike is forming his own harem! I also think he has no interest in human females! Fortunately Beth found someone or perhaps something that can satisfy her! ;)

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Another great chapter, but I am kind of disappointed. I would have thought that part of Mike's healing process would involve eventually connecting with a human woman, without having to worry about the trauma caused by his mother. The earlier chapters seemed to be set up so that could end up being either Beth or Dana. Unfortunately, Dana no longer meets the "human" requirement, and I don't think Size Queen Beth will settle for "Little Mikey" having fulfilled her monster bone fantasies and possibly gained regular access to stupid cow fuck.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 2 years ago

I Like Everyone's Thoughts On The Story. Just Started A Few Day's Ago And I've Been Hooked. I Think Beth And Dana Are Mike's Connection To Human Women. He'll Finally Be Free Of His Mother And Nightmares And Pain. I'm So Stoked To Be Reading This Story. The Plot Twists And The Cliff Hangers. Just Awesome. I Don't Mind The Typos Or Mistakes I Automatically Know What You We're Supposed To Say If That Makes Any Sense. And I Know There Will Be An Awesome Battle. With Mike Getting The Goggles Meeting The Minotaur's Master And The Defense Of The House. It'll Probably Be Something Similar To The Battle Of Wakanda Or Battle Of Hogwarts. With Dana I Think She Will Either Pass On Or Get Her Soul Back. So Many Ideas So Many Connection's. As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health. Don't Mind Me Just Spreading Positive Vibes And Positive Energy. Take As Much As U Need. Hope Everyone Is Having An Amazing and Blessed Day🖖🖖

PS. I Don't Care About All Upper Case First Letter Of Every Word. It's How I Type I Know There Is Another Way The Right Way. But Constructive Criticism Is Always Welcomed. Ya Learn Something New Everyday.🖖🖖🙏🙏✌️✌️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have enjoyed this series this far but am not a fan of the Sophia scene at all. I'm sure it's just me and everyone else loves the rough bdsm and rape play but to me it's vile and nothing about it is exciting in the least.

I really hope it doesn't become a regular theme moving forward

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

I think you missed a chance with Sophia. Mike doesn’t have to screw everyone, and with his issues of being treated like shit his whole life it was the perfect chance to have him stand up for himself. I’m not saying turn his back on her but just refuse to put up with her shit. Hell even Lily (who wanted to kill him) wasn’t as big of a cunt as you made Sofia out to be. Would’ve made for a better character interaction in my opinion. Like I said there was already enough sex in the story.

traskentraskenalmost 2 years ago

I've just discovered this series and love the mixing of toys of sex and monsters and everything! Thank you!

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

Dana is so well written that I absolutely feel for her.

The torment she went through

As is par.

Your outstanding

Thank you for sharing this wonderful world of characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I ache for Dana, I love the writing with her. She was already so numb and dead inside from the loss of her loved one. To have her then become a zombie, to make her emotional pain manifest more literally .... I believe that's just brilliant, even if tragic, writing.

InsurrectionInsurrectionalmost 2 years ago

The Sophia scene was HOT! Mike learning to take charge a bit, building the confidence is great!

ollysuollysualmost 2 years ago

Awesome story - thankyou so much :-)

Dima_SynDima_Synalmost 2 years ago

Poor Dana. She deserves better than this 😔

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh my. Poor, poor Dana.

You've written her so very well.

I already felt pity for her before Daryl got his hands on her.

This story is really sucking me in.

~ Shadow

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223almost 2 years ago

Brilliant continuing development of secondary characters, the tragedy of Dana, in particular.

On first read, I'd thought that would be solved right away...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really love this story. I started for the sex, so good at the beginning, now I hardly notice the sex scenes I just love the story so much. I still enjoy the sex but the story has me so wrapped up. I just want more and more. Thank you.

MrNyceDom39MrNyceDom39over 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing as usual! I particularly enjoyed the mild introduction to bdsm/dom-sub dynamics...so hot. Keep up the amazing work.

KLB88KLB88over 1 year ago

Everyone talks about the mosters but i want to make a shout out about Mike, isnt he just the best man ever?! He is so compassionate and makes sure every mosnterbis taken care of in all ways. Like always i love your story and i cant wait to see how Dana's story unfolds.

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

Thank you, Annabelle! So very much.

LostkinkLostkinkover 1 year ago

Dear lord. That had to be my favorite chapter so far. The mind fuck that Mike gave Sophia. That inspires me.

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonover 1 year ago

I believe I found an inconsistency that actually did bother me. In the prior chapter while Dana and Alex were talking it was mentioned that Alex's parents refused to let Dana attend Alex's funeral, however in this chapter Dana feels some emotions she felt while sitting at the funeral, which she supposedly did not attend. Not a big thing, really no effect to the story but a big enough inconsistency to be noticed. Really just an FYI. Really enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m definitely in love with this story, the mythology, the characters, the multifaceted landscape within the house as well as this entire universe that you’ve built. I would love to see Mike’s interaction with his own genie(djinn), a harpy, werewolf, vampire, and especially a mermaid. I mean it is a house for monster girls right?

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

I find your use of mythological creatures from the various cultures, Northern and Southern European, Afro Caribbean, to date most interesting, I am assuming that we may well find the Far Eastern Dragons making an appearance, alongside creatures from other cultures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey! You made it to 4 pages . Wow. I gotta admit your whole story is very addictive and I can't put in down 😂 . You need to get this in actual book thru a publisher. You would do great!. I'll keep reading I have so many more chapters to read!!!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Really great style and unexpected twists

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

More 👍s than there are room for....

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour6 months ago

Poor Dana. I know it's been written for a while now.

But don't you dare let her die. Something need to happen to her, and I don't mean seeing her lover in the afterlife.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

I already saw the title of your spinoff series with Dana, Lily and 1 more ? So I'm glad she gets to continue her "life". Still giving you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like the story and I love the sex scene with the Cyclops. It was interesting how how Mike used her future vision against her.

bobhardcastlebobhardcastle28 days ago

I do love your stories. they're much more than the 'just sex' of so many on here. I resisted reading this series for a long time because of the title, but I"m glad I finally did.

However, that said, some of the sex between Mike and Sophia seemed disjointed, and I had a hard time keeping up/figuring out how the sex was going. I've had this happen before with some of the other sex scenes (though I can't remember which now). Perhaps some beta reader can point that out before publishing (and yes, I know it's kind of a done deal since you're written so much).

Just saying.... Write On(ward)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...