Höhepunkt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like witnessed with a broad grin but did not ease up her fucking. She saw Chris' body spasm as if a demon has possessed her, and she smiled contented.

"Nice, you're not completely useless, slut," was her way of praising Heather's success as Chris relaxed slowly and laid down on the pillow sighing. She grabbed Heather's hair and forced her up on her knees. The other hand went for Heather's strained nipples and tweaked them hard, causing Heather to moan.

Then Lieke rushed her hand between Heather's thighs and went directly for her clit. She rushed her fingers across it with amazing speed, while she still thrust deep into her pussy . Lieke had not to wait long until Heather started to tremble and passed the point of no return.

Heather felt for the first time this night that her pleasure was about to overwhelm her pain. The heat of excitement rushed up her spine and under her skin. Millions of tiny bubbles exploded under her skin and send hot electric jolts along all her nerves until they met in her head and ignited a sparkling firework, a kaleidoscope of colorful orgasmic feelings taking over her body and causing it to tremble, shake and shiver as Heather curled her toes.

But Lieke was well aware about what she was doing. And she knew well about pain. It could be hard to bear or unstandable. Pain could drive you to the point where you would confess everything, betray everyone and do whatever needed just to make it stop. But what would it mean without a counterpart like joy? One bitter ingredient of joy can be, that it makes you feel the pain just more intensely after.

This might have been Lieke's intentions as she harshly pushed Heather away while she was still in her orgasmic stupor. Heather fell to the floor and heard Lieke's words: "You've drenched my lap all over, you dirty whore! You'll regret it!"

Heather fell to the floor near to Chris who raised from the narrow seat. She moved over to Heather, knelt beside her and caressed her cheeks. Heather's hair was tousled and some strains glued to her forehead. Chris gently wiped them away and kissed Heather's cheek, her forehead, and then she brushed her lips. She kissed the tortured lawyer with great tenderness; an attitude which stood against the previous events with enormous contrast.

Lieke observed it and grinned ironically. "Tender love, how cute. Wrong time, wrong place, wrong object," she mocked seemingly untouched. She opened a drawer, took something out and threw it in front of Chris. "I would say, this is more appropriate for her, than your sweet kisses, my dear."

Chris took the thing and found it a similar strap on like the one which pointed proudly away from Lieke's lap. The young girl looked uncertain between Heather who gasped for air and Lieke who wore a big grin. "You won't give up half-way, would you? We're gonna have some more fun and fuck this bitch insane. I mean, if you don't chicken out," she heard Lieke say who threw a cheeky grin at her.

Hesitantly Chris fixed the straps around her waist and thighs. She tightened them and now a pink dildo swayed around, pointing slightly upwards. Lieke went over to her and patted her cheek. She kissed Chris furiously, invaded her mouth with her tongue and let it whirl around for a while before she broke the kiss.

Chris felt like Lieke could have read her thoughts, as she whispered with a low voice, "No worries, sweetie. It's exactly what she wants. No, she needs it. She could stop it with a single word any time. But she doesn't." Lieke patted Chris cheek to cheer her up and raised her voice again. "Well, slut — don't hope I'd forget about you!" Lieke hissed at Heather again.

Heather had some time to rest from the fierce fuck Lieke had delivered her. But her face was still strained and drawn from pain as the striae on her back were burning like fire. But her rest came to a sudden end.

Lieke grabbed her ankles and pulled her up. "I could need your help here," she called for Chris. Together they pulled Heather further until she rested only on her shoulders. Her legs were drawn apart. Lieke grabbed her dildo and aimed for Heather's innermost. She slid the toy inside and held her up again together with Chris.

As soon as her grip was tight again around Heather's ankles, Lieke started to pile-drive her. She bent her knees and darted the dildo deep into Heather's flayed minge. Then she raised again. She used her whole own weight on each trust and jabbed into Heather's pouring tightness with unhindered verve.

Each of Lieke's thrusts caused Heather to moan or scream. Chris could see the action between Heather's legs which she helped to hold and spread wide open, leaving Heather almost hanging on her legs while she was fucked ruthlessly.

After a while Lieke got exhausted and pulled the dildo out which sprung up again as soon as it left Heather's pussy. Like a spring which was bend against its natural shape. "Your turn, sweetie," she let Chris know, "I'm curious if you'd beat me at this."

Chris took one hand away from carrying Heather's weight and bend her dildo down on Heather. Then she did like Lieke had shown before and thrusted Heather's snatch deep and hard. Heather's panting got louder again and Lieke heard it with a satisfied smile. But Lieke had already another kink in her mind.

With a fast move she pulled Heather's butt plug out and jabbed her dildo inside. Lieke and Chris had a perfect view between Heather's thighs. Lieke's black dick which fucked her butt same fiercely as it did with her pussy before and the pink cock on Chris' strap on which ravaged her minge.

Heather panted loudly now and punctuated the thrusts with short pointed shouts.

"You see," Lieke announced confidently, "this slut really enjoys being our fuck toy."

Indeed, Chris could look down and see Heather's face. She was strained, but it looked like her emotions changed. Could it be that all her pain and humiliation were swimming on surges of excitement like oil on water? Perhaps her pain and humiliation added a colorful irisation like oil does swimming on water? But in spite of its beauty, isn't oil considered poisonous or harmful?

Chris' thoughts were wiped away by Lieke's words: "I can't hold her for much longer."

Chris nodded, and they let Heather's legs slip. Heather fell down on her back, feeling the frustrating emptiness and her needs unfulfilled. She moaned loudly and it sounded deprecatory. Nothing though that could Lieke feel like going easy on her.

Lieke bowed down and grabbed Heather's hair, tugging her on her knees. "Who asked for your opinion?" she mocked her, answering the moan. "But no worries, I'll keep you busy."

She moved Chris to lay down on her back on the floor and dragged Heather along until she mounted Chris facing her back to her. Lieke bent Chris' strap on at her rosebud and forced Heather down on it until she was impaled up to the hilt again.

Lieke stood up and faced Heather, reaching for her nipples. She tweaked Heather's flayed sensible flesh until her nipples were puckered and rock hard again. Then she grabbed them with her fingers hard like with tweezers and used this hold to make Heather move up and down.

Heather had no choice but to follow the commands of Lieke's hands on her breast which tugged her up and down, made her impale her butt and fuck Chris' dildo with ever growing wildness. She felt again how her orgasm built up - slowly. It peeped out of the solid blanket of pain, like the first spring flowers reach their filmy blossoms out for the sunbeams through the snow. How much she hankered after her relief.

Lieke observed Heather carefully. She played along with her, reaction on her face, her breath and each of Heather's hints. She let her go slower if she felt her too close already and if it seemed like Heather's climax would fade away, she made her go faster again. She let this play go on, edging her for quite a while.

Finally, she agreed to let her go. She gave Heather a well timed push against her chest, that she came further down towards Chris and knelt herself between Heather's thighs. While she cheered Chris on to fuck Heather's ass fiercely she pushed two fingers into Heather's snatch, aiming for her most sensitive area behind her pubic bone. She finger-fucked her right away fervidly.

Then Lieke brought another finger into play, short after the fourth. Finally, she pushed her whole hand into Heather's canal, which was stretched to its limit.

Heather was shouting. She was savaged from both sides and it felt like her lap would be torn to pieces. But it was not. Again the pain was muted by babbling excitement. Slowly the hot surge of orgasmic joy became more noticeable until it eventually got the upper hand and finally Heather was hit by her orgasm like with a sledge hammer. The surge breaking upon her washed the pain away for a moment and let her forget everything.

Heather did not even cry or shout. For a moment she was stiff like an iron rod, only slightly trembling. She even held her breath. Then she rocked and squirmed like mad, howled and moaned like Chris had never seen before. She stared at the ragged body upon her that was shaken by an unearthly orgasm. Then a last wave struck Heather and let her sink down on Chris. Besides her heavy breath and a slight tremble, she did not give any hints on still being alive.

Lieke wiped her hand clean on Heather's dress and laughed. "Verdammt, die ist echt krass," she spoke to Chris in German.

"Wer von euch beiden die Krassere ist," answered Chris while snaking out from underneath Heather's body which laid on her like dead.

Lieke laughed. "Gute Frage. Ich glaube fast, sie."

Then she sighed and robbed over Heather. She kissed her cheek almost tenderly. "I hope this was what you were looking for," Lieke whispered to her while she unleashed her hands from the bar. "I'll hit the sack now. If Chris and you like to play some more, go ahead. Feel at home here. You may stay in my guest room if you like, okay? But as far as I'm concerned, I need some rest now."

Heather did not answer yet. She only nodded feebly. Lieke raised and smiled at Chris, who wore an uncertain face. Lieke smirked and told her in English for Heather to understand too: "If you feel like, you may use her. You have my permission to take my toy if you like. If she disobeys, give her the crop." Then she left the room.

Chris undid the strap on and laid it aside. She looked at Heather and felt uncertain what to do now. But to continue this torture was beyond her imagination. Slowly she moved over to Heather and squatted beneath her. She rose Heather's head and bedded it on her thighs. Gently she brushed the wisps of hair away, which were glued to Heather's forehead.

"Are you okay?" Chris asked compassionately, almost as if driven by bad conscience.

Heather nodded exhausted although her face was strained and told tales of pain. Chris fondled her cheeks tenderly and felt somehow awkward. She thought, that she would deserve to be at Heather's place and how far her own path would lead her from here. "It was my first time," she confessed to Heather and bowed down to kiss her forehead. Chris' bad conscience was written all along her pretty face.

Heather reached out and touched her cheek, "Don't worry. You did nothing to me that I did not want to happen. You have no need to regret anything. It's all fine."

Chris sighed deeply and wiped a tear from her eye, "It's not only that. It's about how far I can go. I feel weird because I even liked it and I found it arousing. At the same time it made me feel ... I can't describe it. It is adding a good load to all the things I try to get straight for myself."

"I think we should take care about your back?" Chris changed the topic, "I suppose some ice would not harm. It'd ease the pain and the swellings around the striae. And I think it'd ease me too, if you'd allow me to take care of you. I feel like I have to make something up to you."

Heather nodded and smiled softly. "You don't have to but I appreciate your care." Heather carefully got on her feet. Arching her back reminded her quite intensely about the crop which had bitten her. Chris raised too and took her by the hand.

"Let's have a look where we find some ice and afterwards we may rest a bit? I heard we should feel at home, so I think this would be alright," Chris smiled slightly ajar.

Heather nodded, and they left Lieke's playground together. They crossed the corridor and looked for the kitchen, opening some doors silently. Bathroom, dining room, and then they found the kitchen. Chris did not know what Lieke's profession might be, but judging from her flat she did seemingly well. Her place was ample and her furniture anything but cheap. If one was able to forget about her playing room it was certainly a nice place to be, Chris thought.

Entering the kitchen Chris moved Heather to a chair and made her sit facing the back. While Heather took the seat, Chris took some ice from the fridge and put it into a bowl. She tugged another chair around and sat behind Heather. Carefully Chris began to trail the ice along Heather's striae.

The cold ice cube on her skin felt soothing and lowered Heather's pain lever perceptibly. She felt cold drops running down her back and touching her butt. Chris cared about her tenderly and showed a harsh contrast to the previous behavior.

"Why did you agree to this?" Heather asked with a low voice.

Chris stood silently for a while, still concentrating on her treatment. Finally, she shrugged: "Don't know myself in fact. I'm curious most of all and I never had a look into this drawer before. Somehow I try to sedate myself. I lost my love recently because I'm dumb and jealous and whatever makes me forget about it, is pretty welcome. And last but not least Lieke and you are utterly attractive. Well, in short, I really had nothing better to do," Chris chuckled with a bitter note, "I wonder on the other hand, what made you take part in this game? As your back tells me you have appointments like this rather frequently."

"No way to deny that," Heather answered. "Will you tell me about your love?"

"She's simply beautiful in every regard. When she looked at me my heart missed a beat. She is open, friendly, utterly funny and incredibly loving. She is one of those persons which could touch one's soul and infect it with her love for live. Sounds pretty weird, no? But it's how I felt about her. The only drawback is, she's in love with a guy too — who meant more to her than just a relief for her needs. The remains are jealousy and burned earth." Chris heaped a ragged sigh, "And what's your story?"

"My story," smirked Heather, gingerly moving her sore body. "I have way too many stories. Let's just say I have a whole goddamn graveyard of skeletons in my closet."

Chris tenderly rubbed another ice cube along Heather's back as the previous one had melted away. "It's alright if you don't feel like talking about. It just appears to me as if some of those skeletons are haunting you. Well, I think so because I find it hard to understand why a person like you wears such a telling picture on her back. You're not like the girls Lieke usually appears with."

"Do any of them spend their day jobs buying and selling in the law like it's an off-brand handbag?" Heather said, facing away. "I do. Back in New York, my job is to make sure criminals with money are never punished adequately."

Chris sighed and nodded behind her back, "I guess I get the idea." She remained in a thoughtful silence for a while. "And you're not ruthless enough to get along with it so easily, am I right?"

"There's the twist. Chris. I am. There was a time I wasn't, but now I can do the most evil perversions of the law and not break a sweat. It's only when I'm alone at night that it all comes back to me. The horrified faces with injustice writ large, the people who cried at the unfairness of it all. That's why I don't like my mind dwelling on them. They hurt. You may think what you and Lieke did just now hurt me, but it's not even close. All you did was give me a few hours when my mind was occupied with the pain of my body rather than the pain of my actions."

Chris reached around Heather and touched her cheek. "As a lawyer you figure out, you contradict yourself, don't you? I mean, you say you can pervert justice easily, nevertheless it haunts your nights. For my understanding it's a contradiction. If you'd be that ice-cold, you'd sleep calmer, wouldn't you?"

"I am ice-cold, my job demands it. But at night, I'm not," Heather paused, "That's when it hurts the most."

Chris lowered her hand and let it rest soothingly on Heather's shoulder. "Well, then I hope I won't face you when the sun shines. But one thing I don't get. If it makes you suffer, why not change it?"

"Change it. If only it were that easy," she replied wistfully. She took Chris' slim finger and put it at her red, swollen pussy. "To change you have to remember what you're changing back to. I'm not sure I do."

Chris put the ice cube aside and shook her head slightly. "I wonder how you still feel like this, after such a sore treatment." She tenderly streaked her finger along Heather's hemlines. "Sounds as if you're talking about, you completely lost yourself. However, no one knows what you find if you start searching. But certainly you'll find nothing, until you start to search, right? On the other hand... perhaps you just like to suffer like that. I can't understand it, as I don't want to suffer myself. I'd do rather anything to make it stop once and for all. But until now I did not find the recipe."

Heather looked into her eyes and pulled her finger deeper into her puffy snatch. "Save yourself before it's too late. There is a point of no return when you can't be saved."

Chris curled her finger examining Heather's innermost for the most sensitive spots. "If you say so. I presume I talk to a professional, so thanks for your advice. I am certain under your normal conditions I won't be able to afford it." Chris pecked Heather softly. She smiled: "Maybe I find another way to pay for this bill?"

"Feel what you've done down there. Now kiss and make it better."

Chris nodded slightly and embraced Heather with the other arm. While she slipped on her chair forwards, she pulled Heather towards herself until Heather rested against her chest. She turned her head and pressed her lips against Heather's mouth while her hands got busy on her. Another finger found its way into the moist heat and curled along with the other while Chris' other hand cupped Heather's boob and caressed it gently.

Heather kissed back, her tongue swirling inside Chris' mouth. Her fingers traipsed over her legs, drawing long, lazy shapes

Chris sighed into Heather's kiss and closed her eyes. She let herself slip into the vortex of arousal that the woman in her arms again evoked. Chris pressed her palm tighter against Heather's mound while her fingers imitated the swirl of the tongues deep inside Heather's snatch.

"Shhh... ," said Heather, "Just enjoy the moment. Don't overthink it." The fingers inside her made her feel a delicious up welling of arousal.

Chris nodded and silenced her with another kiss. Her palm worked as passionately against Heather's clit as her finger deep inside her. Chris' hand left her boob and reached behind. It returned with another ice cube between its fingers. She circled the frozen piece around Heather's nipple and areola.