Höhepunkt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris could not follow the scene without interruptions as she had to entertain the cabbie. She knew about Lieke's preferences for the harder parts of the game. Her reputation among the frequent guests of The Base was well earned. But as she looked back from the edges of her eyes again, she was asking herself what kind of demon they were about to unleash.

Lieke had her arm deep between Heather's thighs and though the seam of the blood-red dress covered the ongoing the strong movements of Lieke's arm and Heather's strained face showed clearly that she was exploring the hot core of the American already quite fiercely.

Lieke grinned wickedly and took her hand back but only to force her fingers between Heather's lips. She made her taste her own juice and murmured something to Heather which Chris could not understand.

The cab driver told an anecdote about two drunken hookers who got into each other while he drove them. He described her quarrel quite vividly and did not hold back with quoting their colorful swearing.

Chris did not pay much attention and nodded chuckling just out of politeness. She was more occupied by Lieke who's sharp fingernails tried to cut the dress around Heather's nipple which was puckered and hard. She tweaked the nipple and pinched it with her nails that Chris did not understand how Heather managed to take it without a louder moan.

Lieke grabbed Heather's hair and tugged her towards her face. She ran her long tongue along Heather's face like a predator getting a taste of its prey. Then she smashed her lips against Heather's mouth and invaded it with her tongue like raiding savages would pillage a township.

After she broke the kiss, Lieke addressed the cabbie. "A little change in our plans," she announced. "We will go to my place, if you don't mind Chris?" Her voice made clear that the question was only rhetorically meant and Lieke would not intend to accept opposition. She told the new address to the cab driver and looked towards Chris.

Lieke's eyes twinkled balefully and the smeared lipstick around her lips reminded Chris about Harley Quinn, the mad companion of Joker from the DC comic books. For a fraction of a second Chris got the feeling to be down on the wrong road. But she did not think deeper or get the urge to leave this company. The shots they had devoured and the recent encounter with Mary Jane from The Netherlands lowered her objections significantly.

Moreover, Chris felt curious and if she could throw the burden of the pain and self-hatred she felt inside just having screwed up with the one she loved upon Heather's shoulders, she would not back off. Not today, not now. Not as she had seen Heather walking inside the large building where she had waved her protest sign during the day.

Eventually the cabbie stopped in front of an old building. One of the German houses which were constructed shortly before the Great War. Its facade showed large windows which were surrounded by a good amount of artful stucco. Lieke opened the heavy wooden door, which was carved and showed leafs and blossoms. It swung open with a low squeak like the door of a mansion from an Edgar Allan Poe novel.

The three women went inside and entered up the wide staircase until Lieke opened her door at the second floor. "Welcome to my puny residence," she invited her guests with a slight smirk.

Chris followed Heather inside, and they hung their coats to the wardrobe. Lieke followed their example. Chris looked around and got caught by a reproduction of a painting. Where others hang the photos of holiday memories or beloved ones, Like graced her wall with a large exposure of exquisite violence.

"I know this painting," Chris announced while studying the details. "It is a Black Sabbath cover from one of their elder albums."

"Yes, indeed," Lieke nodded, "Pieter Bruegel the Elder, the triumph of death. Around 1562. The original is at the Museo Nacional del Prado in Madrid. Unfortunately. I'd like to have the original but I would hardly ever be able to afford it — if it would ever be for sale."

Chris quirked an eyebrow as the painting showed really some drastic scenes of war and cruelty. A dead king, killed soldiers and skeletons driving coaches which were loaded with skulls of the slaughtered. In the background were pillaged houses and burning villages as the armies went on. A snapshot of death, destruction and despair.

"Interesting. Why did you choose this painting exactly," Heather showed her interest.

Lieke smirked and looked at Heather with a certain glow in her eyes. With a rough voice she answered silently, "It inspires me!"

Lieke reached out and get a hold into Heather's hair, tugging her with her. "If you so kindly ask, I will show you right now," she announced and opened a door leading from the corridor towards one of her rooms. "Welcome to my pleasure dome," she chuckled wickedly and pushed Heather inside. Then she followed her one step behind.

Chris took it as an invitation too and entered the room. Looking around in the dim light she could see an interior which reminded slightly about the torture chamber she had once visited at the castle of Linz on river Rhine.

From the ceiling hung a bar held by a chain. At the bar were two leather straps with claps attached, obviously designed to hold the wrists of a person. On antique commodes which were aligned at the walls laid several tool like pedals, dildos, strap-ons and other items Chris did not yet completely understand their purpose.

But certainly Lieke would be able to explain, if needed. One thing Chris was already happy about, was not to be in Heather's shoes. Lieke was known for her special likes. But a look into her pleasure dome revealed much more than Chris would have ever expected.

Lieke addressed her, while getting already busy. "I could need you help here," she said, while she had already shoved the strap of Heather's dress over her shoulder. "Take her arm," she ordered, while she had grabbed one of Heather's wrists and pulled it upwards in order to bind it to the bar.

Chris followed her example and attached Heather's other wrist in the leash, leaving Heather bound to the bar with raised hands, halfway hanging. The American let not see her emotions and looked towards the other women with a rather stoic expression. Seemingly her face posed a challenge to Lieke.

Her reaction was fast. "Don't dare to look at me this way," she hissed towards Heather and slapped her face with well dosed strength. Right after she tugged Heather's dress down and exposed her bra. "Take it off and take good care of her nipples," she told Chris, while she turned around to get some supply from one of her drawers. "Suck them nice and hard. They should stand stiff like jelly beans."

Chris did as she was told and took Heather's bra away. She looked at the nude breasts of her. Heather had quite beautiful breasts. Firm and perky they stood their ground against gravity.

Chris let her lazy tongue-tip run along Heather's neck and started to fondle her boobs. She cared tenderly about them and fondled the soft flesh while she nibbled her earlobe. She squeezed her boobs and thumbed her nipples for quite a while before she lowered her head and started to lick around Heather's nipples in turns.

Lieke watched the scene patiently while a wicked smile played around the edges of her mouth. Heather moaned lightly as Chris started to suck her nipples. She took them between her teeth and pulled them until she let them slip through. The left, the right, the left again.

Heather moaned as Chris bit along her stiffened flesh. The pain built a solid foundation on which her arousal could build upon. She felt the young German girl go hard on her breasts but this was nothing that could make Heather blench.

Chris could feel Heather's nipples pucker between her lips and increased their reaction with blowing her breath over the wetted and aroused flesh. Right afterward she treated them again with lips and teeth. It took Chris not long to get her nipples as hard as they could get.

"That'll do," Lieke said and made Chris step aside while she went to face Heather. She held a nipple clamp in each of her hands which were connected with a slim chain. She grinned while she showed the clamps in front of Heather's face, letting them click close several times to let Heather know about the strength of the springs inside.

Lieke grinned as she opened the clamps and put them both at Heather's nipples. Her eyes pierced into Heather's while she held them open for a long breath. Then she let them go and the metal bit hard into Heather's flesh.

Heather gritted her teeth but besides that she let not slip a sound. Lieke still looked deep into her eyes as she hooked a finger around the chain and pulled on it. Chris looked like mesmerized how the shape of Heather's boobs changed. The round of her boobs became more and more conical and it seemed like the nipples would rip, as Lieke pulled the chain harder and harder.

Heather moaned low and Chris found it hard to distinguish whether it was because of pain or because of arousal. Perhaps a good amount of both. Lieke let the chain go and Heather's breasts returned to their natural shape.

Lieke was more certain, "Hm, I feel how much you like it. The bitter-sweetness of pain turns you on and soothes you. Does it free your mind to do penance? However, I will make the pain embrace you, fondle you, kiss you and bite you. Oh yes, you will get the sensation you're looking for." Lieke licked broadly along Heather's mouth and kissed her passionately, invading Heather's mouth deeply with her tongue.

She broke the kiss again. "Let's have a look if we got this slut already wet, Chris. Get her naked." While Chris squatted to tug Heather's dress down, Lieke took the chain at both ends close to the clamps, which still cut deep into Heather's nipples.

She held the chain like reins and clicked the nails of her thumbs behind the chain links. Then she pulled agonizingly slowly. Heather's boobs became more conical until Lieke's nail slipped over one link. Then she tension released a bit until the nails found her rest before the next link with a low click. Again the tension rose and Heather's nipples got pulled. The link slipped through Lieke's fingers until her nail found another rest.

Click.

Click for click Lieke went along sending vibrating shocks of painful arousal through Heather's flesh. Heather gnawed at her lower lip, starting to moan.

Meanwhile, Chris had tugged the dress over Heather's ankles and did the same with her underwear, letting Heather stay in nothing but her stockings and high heels. Chris fondled her butt and kissed Heather's butt cheeks, adding more sweetness to Heather's sensations.

Chris slipped with one hand between her thighs and let a finger run along Heather's crack. She felt the damp slick arousal drooling from Heather's minge. "Oh! She is wet, Lieke," Chris told what she had discovered and let one finger slip deep into Heather's innermost.

Chris let her finger swirl around while she buried it deep inside Heather's hot tightness, causing her moans to get more intense while Lieke repeated her treatment with Heather's nipples again with a little more tension. Each click left a tiny bite to her nipples.

Click, Click, Click, Click...

Heather's moans became more audible as Lieke's pulling became more intense and the pulse of the clicks went faster. Another reason was that Chris had embedded a second finger to her slick tightness and hooked them the way that they were stimulating the sensitive area directly behind Heather's pelvis bone.

"That's enough," Lieke called Chris back. "Check her, I said. Not get this bitch go off."

Lieke wandered around Heather to inspect her hanging at the bar. "Oh my God," she hissed as she got aware of the scars which were all about Heather's back in all angles. Each one telling the story of a whip's impact to her skin.

"What a beautiful painting," Lieke admired. "Have a look Chris."

Both were looking at Heather's back while Lieke run a fingertip slowly along the scars. "What a wonderful expression, this skillful brushwork," she admired as if she was talking about a painting. She lowered her head and hissed into Heather's ear. "You really embrace the pain dearly. I will add my signature to this wonderful piece of art, I promise you!"

Chris examined the pattern of scars and got aware that she had crossed the line into a world she did not know before. She was somehow disguised by what she saw, by what she felt as her fingertips touched the ripples which were scattered along Heather's back. But same way she was fascinated and curious about the bizarre world she had entered and now was about to become a part of.

"Take one of the lead weights from there ," Chris was told, and she ripped herself loose from Heather's back to get the weight. Same time Lieke went down and took Heather's panty with one hand. Her other hand went beside Heather's cooch and played with her pussy lips.

"You're drooling, honey," she told with a low voice. She began to stuff Heather's pussy with the panty. Slowly she filled her snatch with the tiny cloth. While she was busy, she told Chris to hang the weight on the chain connecting Heather's nipple clamps.

Chris looked into Heather's face. No sign of fear or pushing back. No token of begging for mercy. Just a slight hint of irony around the edges of her mouth, telling something like this is not at all serious yet.

Chris hung the weight onto the chain and let its weight go down on Heather slowly. Her nipples were tugged down, following the weight of the leaden block. The clamps pinched hard onto the sensitive flesh between them, a fact that Lieke observed with approval. Even more than Heather gritted her teeth stronger.

"You're quite talented, Chris," Lieke smirked and took paddles from her commode. She handed one to Chris. "We should add our marks to her artwork, shouldn't we?"

Chris took the paddle and appeared uncertain what to do. Lieke made matters clear as her paddle hit Heather's butt cheek with a fair amount of force. A sharp slap hit Chris' ears as the paddle left a reddish mark on Heather's skin. Heather did not even wince. Just a sharp intake of air was all that was heard from her.

Chris followed Lieke's example and gave a slap on Heather's other side. Like chuckled. "Stop tickling her, sweety," she taunted and stroke out for another slap with the same amount of force. Chris followed her, stronger this time, and she came close to Lieke's slap.

"So much better," Lieke lauded and slapped Heather herself another time. Then Chris again and again Lieke. Alternating the paddles went down on Heather's butt and changed her tone from a slight tan into a blushing red. The slaps eventually caused Heather to lose her aloof attitude, and she began to moan louder and pant with each impact.

Lieke noticed with pleasure and listened to Heather's strained noises. Chris could see, how it aroused her, how her eyes began to shine, a little more with each slap and each sigh of the hanging woman, which was extradited to her will.

After a while Lieke called for a stop. She faced Heather and examined her carefully. She noticed the first reactions, the tiny pearly of sweat on her forehead and the strain in her face. But she also noticed the strong glow from Heather's eyes. She was none who would bow down so easily. Perhaps she was one of the kind who would rather break before bowing at all.

But Lieke was far from giving up on her. She pierced her eyes into Heather's. For a moment they wrestled with her glances. One tried to get power and the other one refusing it.

"Well," Lieke smirked and went to the commode to change her equipment. She returned with a riding crop and a vibrator. The latter toy she handed over to Chris and ordered her to care about Heather's clit. But to be attentive not to make her cum. "To tease, not to please," Lieke rhymed with a wicked grin.

Chris took the toy and went down on her knees. She turned the knob and made the toy hum. Lieke went into Heather's back and waited for Chris to start. She teased Heather's mound with the vibrating tip of the vibrator and went deeper between her thighs. She ran it along the hemlines of her pussy lips, embracing the tiny piece of cloth that still peeped out of her panty-filled minge.

Chris watched Heather's reaction on this carrot and stick game, in which she now took part at the carrot's side. She gently touched the pearl hidden between Heather's pussy lips and caressed it with the vibrating tip. She could see that the effect was intense. Heather's eyes widened and her knees started to tremble ever so slightly. But noticeable for Lieke.

The redhead waited patiently until the signs of arousal were too obvious to be overseen. Heather moaned and circled her hips following the movements of the vibrator between her thighs. She panted low and her breath intakes became deeper.

Without a warning sounded a whizz as the crop pierced the air and a harsh slap followed. The crop hit Heather's back hard and this time it caused a little whimper. It came to sudden for Heather to prepare for the pain which appeared burning like fire on her skin. Another whizz, another slap. Heather's face became more strained, and she let slip a tiny cry.

Lieke noticed with satisfaction. "We finally start to get noisy," she taunted chuckling.

She fastly hunkered down and tugged the panty out of Heather's minge. "My goodness," she sighed as she recovered the cloth. "It is completely soaked and wet. Horny slut!"

She raised again to face Heather. "Open your mouth. You start to get too loud therefore you will be gagged now," she explained to her.

Chris had interrupted her doing and looked up, the humming toy in her hand. She was curious, whether Heather would swallow her own soaked panty willingly, or if she would dare to object for the first time.

Indeed, Heather dared. It was a silent struggle between them, as Chris could see. Neither was willing to give in this time. But Lieke was not about to let this go.

"Could you imagine a way to open her mouth?" She asked Chris hissing.

Chris rose and looked into Heather's eyes. She laid her hand on Heather's cheek and touched her gently while she cocked her head and brushed her lips with hers. Alluringly slow her tongue-tip run along Heather's lips and knocked on the soft tissue.

Chris kiss was arousing, soft and tender and full of her juvenile freshness. Heather opened her mouth and welcomed Chris' tongue with hers. Immediately Chris' tongue slipped between her lips and Heather felt her kiss passionately while her cheek was tenderly caressed by her soft palm. This kiss felt wonderful for both and it tasted sweet and passionate. I was a vast contrast to everything else in the room.

Including Lieke who still stood there with the panty in her hand and her piercing glance only waiting for her chance to humiliate Heather more. It took a while as the women in front of her kissed hungrily, and she began to get impatient. But at last Chris broke the kiss and left Heather with her mouth slightly ajar gasping air after this breathtaking kiss.

This was all that Lieke needed to feed Heather the panty soaked with her own juices. She grinned satisfied and touched Heather's cheek tenderly. "See honey. It will always end up the way, that you'll obey. Do you taste what kind of slut you are?" Lieke pecked her cheek and went around Heather again.

"We may continue now, as she is silenced. There is a painting that wants to be drawn. Maybe you will make use of the vibrator on her? Her movements and squirming would inspire me and make this piece of art much more alive," Lieke lectured.