Heavy is the Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," he growled before sliding down lower so his back was on the cushion and his thighs were parallel to his carpeted floor, taking her leggings with him so she could straddle his face nakedly.

His tongue immediately found the bundle of nerves and he flicked it roughly. She cried out and he felt her squeeze the back of the couch. He wasted no time in diving his tongue into her cunt, lapping up her juices, as he reached as far as he could go, straining his muscle to taste her completely. He heard her moans and felt her body move back and forth over his face.

"Max," she squealed and moved faster, using his tongue and lips as a way to release herself. "Max, Max!"

He gripped her hips and held her still, tongue fucking her, nipping at her clit, pulling it to create pleasure. She jerked and bucked when he did that but she never moved. He kept her there, flattening his tongue out to gain wider access to her clit. He ground her, back and forth, over his face, digging his fingers into her flesh, causing her to moan louder and pant.

Finally, he brought in a hand and placed two fingers into her and that finally pushed her over the edge. With her hands in his hair and thighs clamping down around his face, she came all over his face, her juices running down his chin, and he desperately tried to lap it up and fast as he could. His fingers slowly moved in and out of her milking cunt helping her to ride out the rest of her orgasm. She shivered and he felt her muscles tense before he glanced up to notice her head on the back of the couch and her eyes squeezed shut.

"That-that was amazing. I've never had that before."

He only smirked and sat up, sidling up her body to face her. He kissed her deeply, using his tongue to try and reach the back of her throat. His hands pushed her hoodie off of her, revealing her naked body to his eager eyes.

God, she was absolutely stunning with slim shoulders, rounded breasts not much bigger than a small "C", and a curvaceous waist. She was everything he ever wanted in a female; tight and firm with soft curves. She was incredibly sexy as she sat before him, straddling his lap with her hands trying to cover her breasts.

He removed them gently, prying her fingers from her hardened nipples. They were dark, like a browning pink that accentuated her olive skin. "You're breathtaking," he whispered before delving into the area between her breasts, kissing the flesh lightly. She was just as he'd imagined she would look like. She was... "Perfect," he blurted into her sternum.

Her whole body flushed and he felt the heat on his cheeks from her breasts. "Thanks," she muttered and rested against him.

He pulled back and stared into her eyes, memorizing the depth and intensity with which her irises swirled. Her pupils were dilated giving her an innocent look. He reached up and kissed her again, gripping the pieces of her hair that framed her face to hold her still. That's when she lifted her hips so his cock was positioned at her opening. He didn't even know until she was lowering herself onto him and he felt her amazing snugness. "Wait," he paused her hips, "are you sure?"

She nodded vigorously. "I've never been surer of anything in my entire life. Max...I love-."

He cut her off with a kiss on her lips. "I know," he whispered against that supple pout.

Was she the one he was supposed to spend all of his time with? The one he wanted in his bed every night? You're damn right he wanted this fucking beautiful woman warming his sheets, twisted in the material as she enticed him. He wanted to wake up next to her for forever; have her body heat next to his own.

After all of this time and their brief separation, she'd been right under his nose. The one he loved.

He groaned when she continued impaling herself on him, the tightness practically gripping his cock so much, it made his eyes water. She hissed when he was halfway in her and he decided to kiss her to ease her pain along with placing a finger on her clit to rub away the fire. "Max," she groaned.

"Shh," he calmed her.

Taking her right here wasn't the most ideal but they were too caught up in the moment to even care. He was still in his bottoms and old shirt so he chucked them both off while still kissing her becoming almost entirely naked save for his black boxer briefs. He was a very talented man and knew how to multi-task.

Once he was settled back, she nodded her head at him and began lowering herself once more. She sucked in a breath at his girth and he knew it had to hurt her as he stretched her cunt. She closed around him, pulling him in and he was finally buried in her to the hilt. She gave out a low hiss and leaned back, biting her lip to become accustomed to his cock.

"Okay?" He asked and kissed her neck softly.

"Mmhmm," she muttered.

They sat like that for a long moment before she started working her hips back and forth. He fought the urge to ram into her, to take her for all that she's worth but he instead let her take the reins. She was clumsy and slow but he didn't care. His balls tightened and he stopped her, wanting her to finish as much as he knew she needed to.

He stood up with her, wrapping her legs around his waist and carried her into his bedroom. It was dark and he flicked on the lights revealing a king sized bed of blue comforters and matching sheets. He laid her gently down and kissed her even more, using his tongue to create a slow rhythm with his hips. She moaned and writhed beneath him. "More," she panted. "I can take it."

He growled his approval and began moving faster, keeping in time with his tongue. He had an arm beneath her back, pressing her breasts to his chest, locking her hips with his. The sounds of their flesh echoed throughout the entire room, slow and steady with soft mewls coming from her.

He pushed himself up and gripped her hips, spreading her out further to him and gave long, deep thrusts, placing a hand on her belly to keep her down. She felt incredible around his length as her snugness pulled him closer to the edge. He then stared down in wonder as she brought her hands up to play with her clit.

He watched her face contort from one of pain to one of pleasure. That's when his thrusts grew faster and harder, practically tearing her in two. She groaned and moaned and squirmed beneath him, her cries matching his thrusts.

She then reached up to scrape her nails down his arms, creating little red marks. "I'm...I'm-."

"Scream for me, baby," he demanded and picked up the speed along with picking her up to place into his lap while got in the position of a squat on his bed, knees in the air, her belly against his. It was a position her preferred most when fucking. Well, now they weren't really fucking were they? Of course they were. This was pure animalistic urge; two creatures completely attracted to one another fucking each other's brains out and he could definitely fuck her again.

Matter of fact, he fucking planned on fucking her again.

He ground her pelvis against his, knowing this felt good as she screamed at the top of her lungs, her cunt squeezing him to an almost unbelievable tightness. She dug her fingernails into his arms and kissed him, teeth and tongue and all, their lips irrevocably bruised from all of the smacking and making out. Her legs wrapped around his waist to keep them in this sort of sitting position. She bit at his tongue and moaned into his mouth. She pushed against him and he knew that all previous traces of pain had vanished.

He wasn't going to last long and he ground even harder, urging her to come, wanting her to come around, needing to feel her finish on his cock. He loved that feeling from a sex partner but he especially wanted this of her. He wanted to be her first in every way and definitely the first time for her to come on a cock he wanted it to be on his.

"Max!" And that was it. With a few more thrusts of his hips, she cried out and he did as well, a long sound mixed with a grunt and moan.

He felt the floodgates open and then his own seed released itself into her, not even caring if she was on the pill or not. He'd risk getting her pregnant at the prospect of finally emptying himself into her womb. He shuddered and they both panted, slicked with seat and satisfaction. She still gripped his biceps, fingernails creating little half-moons in his flesh.

They collapsed onto his mattress, him on top of her, her legs wound around his waist still. He kissed her temple and sighed, his cock still deep inside of her.

He glanced at his bedside clock. It was almost two am and he was exhausted both from his orgasms and from the day. But he never wanted to let her go and so, he gathered up, pulling his cock from her, and spooned her from behind, kissing her hair gently. Her naked skin felt amazing against his own and soon, his cock was aching for more.

But, that would have to wait until another time. Because his eyelids were slowly winning out along with a slow smile appearing on his face. Here was the most beautiful woman, snoring in his arms, her small body wrapped by his, snuggled against him.

He was undoubtedly in love with this girl and knew she felt the same when he whispered, "I love you."

And she answered him back, "I love you, too."

He looked over her and saw the largest most wonderful grin along with her closed eyes. By God, he was fucking lucky.