Heavy is the Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~

His stupid father was ever the jackass he truly was the moment Max stepped foot into the modern interior of his father's office.

"Why are you not finished with the paperwork?" His father's deep voice boomed. Max's voice resembled that one and he didn't like it though it wasn't as grating to the ears. "I told you this needed to be done by today."

The dark eyes he'd inherited looked down a thin nose at him. His light brown hair was wavy and kept short whereas Max kept his about chin length. A little unprofessional, maybe, but he liked that look. Plus, his nervous habits included him either running his hands through it or tucking his locks behind his ears. Wavy in texture as well, he was definitely his father's son. Same build, jawline, and even height had him mistaken for being a younger brother if curious people didn't guess he was the son of Maxton Llewellyn, II.

Max only sat up straighter and held his ground, knowing that he needed to not stand down nor make pitiful excuses. "Well, I became distracted."

One eyebrow went up. "Distracted? By what? You've known about this for almost two weeks. Our clients are depending on us and without them, we don't have a job."

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The whole client-worker relationship spiel. "That's none of your business. I will finish it tonight. I'm almost done with it anyhow; I don't see why you've piled this on me."

His father sighed and came around his large oak desk, sitting on the edge and crossing his ankles. "Son, I've employed you in my business because I know you can do the work," he started as he placed his arms across his chest, his expensive watch an eye catcher. "Otherwise, I would have never put you through school so you could become... whatever it was that you wanted and not ensure a future for yourself."

Anger rose in him. Max's dream was to have been an author, creating fantasy worlds and writing up unbelievable stories. He'd written several short stories in school and won numerous prizes for them but his father didn't support that dream. Hell, the only reason he got an education at an Ivy League school was because his father paid for four years plus housing, meal plans, new car, and then some all for him to choose an accounting degree. Sure, numbers came easy to him but he preferred penning an idea rather than adding up numbers. Great money though it wasn't his passion. He bit his retort and only nodded once as he rose and slammed the door on his way out.

Oh, his father knew how to push his son's buttons. He did that constantly but the old man felt it would push Max to do his very best. Max shut his car's door rather harshly and immediately regretted that decision. He groaned and sat back in the leather seat, gripping the steering wheel with all of his might until his knuckles ached.

He always had issues with anger, especially around his parents, and tended to lose his temper rather quickly when provoked. But then his mind turned to Emma and the prospect of seeing her again. He smiled and sighed in contentment. Regardless of who won, both would be deemed lucky. He would either fuck his ex's little sister, a long standing fantasy by the way, or adopt a companion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the week passed by rather quickly.

And Emma never once left his mind. She was always in the back or the front, pushing away thoughts of importance to replace them with her smile. Was this a crush? He thought it could be given he had been "in love" once but that was different. Elise never made his heart race nor his blood sing the way Emma did whenever he thought of her. Come to think of it, hanging out with her when he was with Elise, he had preferred Emma's company. Just like he craved her very presence right now and he wanted her in his bed. To warm it up so he could hold her.

Was he falling for her? After all of this time, was Emma Beresford the girl he'd been looking for? Had he wasted his time with her sister when she was right in front of him the entire time? Maybe he did have feelings for her but they couldn't be love, could they?

He'd given up on love years ago when it trampled his heart but now, now he wanted to open his heart up again. For her.

Max finally finished his paperwork and had a little over twenty-four hours before their deadline. He started going through his phonebook, looking for old friends or ex's who might be lonely for the weekend. Of course, most were married or had kids and he wanted none of that drama.

So, he took to a dating site that allowed locals to meet and have dates.

After setting up a profile, he received numerous hits but all he wanted was one night of wine and dining. Nothing long term. Well, maybe with Emma but not some random chick he was about to majorly let down. He sighed, wondering who the real victim was when he got a private message from some girl named Sarah.

He messaged her back stating exactly what he expected of her. He told her that she'd be getting a free meal and drinks all to be his date for one night. If she was cool with that, so was he.

The girl seemed pretty eager to go along with his ruse as she entered many emoticons and exclamation marks. He thought it odd that she would agree to such an unusual request when there were so many other lonely women out there looking for a lifelong companion. He only shrugged and told her he'd pick her up.

Then his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Open the door, loser." The line went dead.

Cocking a brow, he sauntered over to his apartment door, his blue workout bottoms swishing with his movements. It was almost six and he didn't have any work or calls to make so he became comfy. He was shirtless, of course. The door felt cold against his bare chest when he looked through the peephole, delighted to see who was standing on the other side of his door. Dark hair pulled taut and bored grey eyes stared back at him.

He jumped when she pounded on the door, clearly peeved. When he opened it, she shouldered her way through and shot out a hip, landing a palm on it. "Really?" She held up her phone. "A dating website?"

Confused, he glanced at her phone and noticed the messages that he and Sarah had shared. Was she...? "Sarah?" She looked nothing like picture with light brown hair and big, round glasses.

She grinned widely, knowing she caught him. She cackled and snickered, clutching her middle. "You thought you could get away with that? Come on. I know you're smarter than that," she called out over her shoulder as she turned and tossed her phone onto his couch before plopping down in it.

He blushed. He actually fucking blushed and felt ashamed before a thought entered his mind. "Wait, why were you on the dating website?"

She shrugged. "No biggie. Sometimes I like to hop on there and troll the lonely, horny guys. Like you," she winked and slid her tongue over her teeth. She looked absolutely stunning and sexy when she did that especially when she looked the way she did tonight. Dressed in an oversized gray hoodie with the words, "I'm here just for the food," splayed in black across the front. It brushed her thighs that were clad in tight fitting leggings he knew accentuated her round ass. "Got any wine?" She asked, standing up to walk towards his kitchen.

He'd been in the same apartment for almost three years and she had visited once or twice. So, she probably knew where he kept his liquor. "Sure."

He followed her, watching as she swayed back and forth to his bright kitchen. He paused in the open archway against a marble countertop to stare at her unabashedly as she stood on her tiptoes to reach into a cabinet to grab some glasses. She had already grabbed a bottle of wine from his fridge, an aged white he had used to cook three nights prior. She was having trouble getting the glasses down without breaking them so he went over, placing his front to her back, and trailed his hands up her forearms to grasp the pesky wine glasses.

Her rear felt amazing against his groin and he knew he wanted to bury himself so far in her. He groaned when she fell back after his hands caught what they were looking for. She was warm to his exposed chest, his nipples hardening as her hair brushed against them. She stayed facing away from him, knowing she was probably embarrassed by his erection.

"I like this," she whispered.

After setting the glasses down, he flipped her around and looked deeply into her stormy eyes. They were sad yet innocent and he knew then that she was frightened of him winning. She was still a virgin. Leaning in so close to where their noses touched, his lips grazed hers ever so slightly. She sucked in a harsh breath when he full on kissed her, using his tongue to separate her supple lips. God they were as soft as they looked.

He groaned and scooted the glasses further back. He used her forearms to lift her onto the countertop and continued kissing her. Her tongue was wary but he coaxed it, sliding his along hers. He nipped at her bottom lip, tugging it back as he looked into her eyes again. They were glazed over and he knew she wanted this more than he wanted her.

But, there was still the bet. And he couldn't lose. He was too damn prideful.

Pulling back slightly, he kissed her nose lightly before grinning wickedly. He took her hand and guided it towards his growing erection, watching her in shock at his size. He wasn't the largest, he knew that, but he was above average. At least, that was what he had been told numerous times, late at night by his ex. Pleasure surged through him as her small hand tried to engulf him through his bottoms. She gasped when she finally placed her fingers over his shaft, feeling his full girth for the first time. He then used his own hand to rub her through her leggings, feeling her wetness that had soaked through.

God, this was so sexy and such a turn on for him. Basically dry humping his ex's little sister in his kitchen was the best thing ever. But what happened next was even better. Her small hand, cold against his hot skin, found its way under his waistband to grasp his now super hard cock. He almost came right then and there.

He mimicked her and placed his hand beneath her sweats, to find she was wearing no undies, into her heat. Jesus she was on fire. He moved his hand up and down never quite touching where she needed it most even as she thrust her hips forward. She halted the stroking of him until he finally flicked her clit causing her knees to jerk. She then continued her hand job on him, bobbing her hand quickly in time with his fingers. He slipped one inside her, and felt her incredible tightness around his finger.

Then, he chanced another and heard her intake of breath. She was so snug but he liked that. She gripped his neck as he circled his thumb around her clit. She did the same with her thumb albeit to the head of his cock. That felt amazing for some strange reason.

She forced his head to her lips and began kissing him like a savage, with such intensity, his dick twitched. He moved his fingers faster inside her, stretching her just a little as his fingers curled to hit that spot. She moaned and arched back, her hand loosening just a tad but still keeping a firm grip.

She was panting now, chest heaving and he just watched her. Saw the flush creep her neck to her cheeks, gazed at her closed eyes, the dark eyelashes creating shadows on her cheeks. He loved the way her mouth formed a silent "O" as he hit a particularly pleasurable spot. He loved how she writhed on his counter and grabbed his wrist with a free hand to keep up his ministrations. He loved the way her neck seemed to be calling out to him, making his heart jump in his chest. He loved how she hand fucked him with little to no experience and how her touch was just enough to make him orgasm.

He loved...her.

But he couldn't say the words. They wouldn't come to fruition so, instead, he said, "Say my name."

Her head came forward, eyes snapping open to stare into his as she began humping his hand harder. Her hand tightened around him, moving more quickly, and he all but lost it. His cock twitched in her palm and he came, emptying a load into his bottoms as if he was in high school again, prematurely coming from watching a hot cheerleader stretch, in his underwear. But he didn't care.

"Max," she breathed, bucking her hips violently, keeping his hand in her tight cunt. She squeezed his fingers almost painfully and she shivered, her orgasm completely overtaking her little body.

They both came with such force that his knees nearly collapsed from exhaustion. Their foreheads rested against one another as they both panted, catching their breaths. He pulled his hand free and began sucking on his fingers, tasting her sweet juices. She followed suit, placing a finger in her mouth to taste him.

"Mm, salty," she whispered, her voice shaking.

And they both laughed. "Here," he grabbed a washcloth and dampened it with warm water.

She took it but she used it on him instead of her. "I'm sorry. I made a mess," she pouted and began wiping at his bottoms where the semen was already becoming hard. He guided her hands away knowing if she touched him too much, he would call off the bet, or most likely just fuck her right then and there.

"I'll go change. Use it for yourself. I'll pour some wine and grab some popcorn. Want to watch a movie?"

She nodded mutely and headed for his bathroom. Man. He could watch her walk away any day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they were both cleaned up, she met him in his living room, all smiles and bright eyes.

He had poured them some wine, setting the glasses on either side of a large bowl of popcorn. She settled next to him, snuggling close, curling up her knees and tucking her chin to her chest. He brought an arm around her shoulders, pulling her further into him, loving the way she felt and smelled. He had changed his clothes to a pair of pajamas complete with plaid bottoms and an old university shirt.

He could get used to this.

They searched for several movies none of which appealed to either him or her. Finally, they settled on a horror film, knowing they were her favorite. She was a conundrum to him. But he found that really hot. Along with her taste in music and anything recreational. She was so unlike her sister that he really wondered why he dated her sister instead of Emma. Emma was brave and smart and didn't care about her figure. Sure, she probably hit the gym but here she was, gulping down a glass of wine and stuffing her mouth with handfuls of popcorn.

The movie wasn't that scary but she did jump a couple of times, causing him to hold her closer. By the end, he heard light snoring and knew she had fallen asleep, most likely due to the wine. They drank almost the whole damn bottle.

However, his raging boner was back as her hand rested lightly against his stomach, lips near his neck. He didn't want to stir her. She looked so peaceful as she just breathed deeply in and out. She whimpered once or twice, shoulder jumping from whatever dream she was having. He thought it was cute she snored, too.

So, he just stayed there.

He missed having her around. Missed her sweet smile whenever he hung out with his ex, missed her vibrant personality contrasting vastly with anyone he ever knew. She was sexy, beautiful, intelligent, and funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Max?" A soft sound woke him up.

He hadn't realized he dozed off until his neck protested when he jerked his head up. "Yeah?" He hoarsely answered, running a hand over his face. He yawned and glanced down at the small figure snuggled into his side, where she belonged.

"You sound so sexy," she whispered, lids half closed.

He groaned and smirked. "Thank you."

"Soooo," she drew out and stretched like a cat next to him before standing up. "Want to have sex?"

His eyes practically bulged and his mouth hung open. "Uh..."

She threw her head back and laughed. "Just kidding! We're still on for the bet, right?" She moved to stand between his knees, pressing her thighs into the edge of suede couch. "Or..." She stooped low to place her lips just inches from his, "you could just declare me the winner and end this, right now," she breathed against him, lips brushing his just the slightest bit.

He groaned and rolled his eyes. Oh, he wanted nothing more but his head was still in the game. He caught her roving wrists and moved her aside, placing her stomach on his knee, causing her ass to jut up in the air. And he smacked her left cheek hard. She cried out and he struck the other one, allowing his fingers to linger on the crack just below her already moistened lips through her bottoms. He moved his hand down, feeling the separation of her sex part through the material. He rubbed vigorously at her clit and she squirmed. His erection was back and it ached, pressing into her hip as he slowed his movements.

"No!" She blurted and writhed.

That earned her another slap on the bottom, stinging his hand slightly as he gave her two spankings in rapid succession. Then, he began rubbing her again. Fast. Slow. Fast, hard. She was on the verge and he knew it. Oh, he would make her beg for it and the only way for him to release her from this torture would be for her to deem him the winner. Until then, he would tease her endlessly.

He halted his rubbing and flipped her upright, grinding her into his erection. He kissed her viciously, shoving his tongue down her throat as he continued moving her hips over his clothed cock. She moaned in his mouth, gasped when he pressed into her harder. He stopped, knowing she was close as was he before grinning wickedly at her. He reached up and pulled down the waistband of her leggings, slowly over her rump, letting his fingers leave fire in their wake, to her outspread knees. She was exposed for him, a little dark landing strip begging for his touch, and he fought the urge to just bury himself in her. Instead, he used his fingers to delve deep into her tight cunt, making her throw her head back and sigh heavily.

Her eyelids fluttered as he curved his fingertips to hit that special spot. "Max," she moaned and moved her hips and up and down over his hand.

Without her knowing, he released himself from his pants, allowing his cock to spring free at the ready. While she was still fucking herself on his hand, he brought up his hips to kiss her clit with his engorged head. He knew he was adequately sized with the right equipment if the screams from partners past were any indication. A little above average but not monstrous either; enough to make one sore, definitely.

Her face came forward then, a look of fear in those big, gray eyes, as he ran his head up and down her slick lips, readying himself. "Wait," she whispered and tried to disentangle herself.

He halted, sensing her unease and timid objection, but still kept her atop him. Then, he watched her expression turn from fright to confusion to wonder. She shook her head and smiled before planting a hard kiss on his lips. It was one of lust and want, full of desire for another person. A kiss of two long lost lovers having been separated by years of bad luck.

It was a kiss of love.

"You win," she breathlessly said against his mouth. "Fuck me," she gasped.

He could taste the alcohol on her tongue and knew this was the wine talking. "Are you sure?" He asked, pulling back. God, he wanted her to be one hundred percent sure.

She nodded and nipped at his nose. "This bet was ridiculous. I haven't even tried looking for a date because... I was hoping you'd win," she brushed his lips.

He grinned. "Really? Well, neither have I. So, is the bet off or, am I the winner?"

By the way she rubbed her slick lips over his cock, he had his answer. "I've wanted you for so long, Max. I used to touch myself to you when you'd leave my house or when I'd hear you and Elise having sex. God, I wanted you to fuck me," she muttered, tugging his bottom lip. "You don't know how bad I wanted to creep into her room while you stayed over and feel you inside of me, to take my virginity. Max, I knew I would lose this bet and I only went along with it because you would win. Please, take me. I've saved myself for you."