All Comments on 'He Knew What I Was Pt. 03'

by Skye_sub

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff

Well written! Sexy as fuck. Great job, girl!

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Very Good, But Really Done with Jack???

You think you are done with these characters, Jack anyway? This has been a short interlude, but she fears anal. Will skyle experience anal at some point with someone a little gentler? It seems that Jack can put her into euphoria, so I wonder if he could not give her a good anal experience as well.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Wonderful! FIve again!

You write the head games betwixt DOM and SUB nicely. I liked the power dynamic you expressed in this story. Now I want to whisper in your ear calmly but with a note of authority, "More from your pen, and don't spill the water." LOL Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOOK!!!!

:)

sober71sober71almost 7 years ago
5*s

Have re-read the series and enjoyed it just as much, do keep writing of your fantasies and experiences,I love your writing and have you on y favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG!

A Dom with a sense of humour! For all that he’s into verbal humiliation he appears to have an actual honest to god sense of humour.

It’s a great read, sadly short *le sigh* Things progressed at a very rapid rate much faster than would happen in RL (um probably?) but the way you wrote it conveyed that sense of frenetic passion. They’re both great characters, it’s such a shame that you haven’t written anything for a while.

I think it would’ve been in keeping with the character if she’d drunk a fair amount of that water just so that it didn’t spill. Doesn’t mean that he wouldn’t have spanked her of course. I was very relieved to note that you didn’t go ahead with the anal, that’s something that really shouldn’t be done unprepared. I can sympathise with the very high sex drive.

I hope you find your muse and start writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great ending

Great conclusion to a great story. So erotic and kinky. The part with the knife was especially thrilling and intense. And when Jack spanked your ass... so nasty and hot. The bondage was also a great touch. My favorite part was: ""I want you." He says simply as he ends his fiery abuse of my backside and I feel him reach and grab both my arms letting the weight of my body rest on my chest against the leather footboard. It's a little painful but not uncomfortably so. At this point, it seems that all stimuli- no matter the origin- lead south to my aching pussy. I squirm with desire as he ties both hands behind my back firmly with a soft fabric tie of some sort, perhaps a bath robe tie. He runs his hands over my shoulders and down below to where my breasts are compressed and strained under my weight, he moves his hips and I can feel his hardness press against my sensitive, throbbing entrance. He pulls back and aligns himself. Without preamble he thrusts his cock deep into me and I cry out with relief as he stretches me easily to fit his girth.

I am so wet and aroused he has no trouble going balls deep in one stroke and I feel a delicious pressure deep inside me as he bottoms out my pussy. My hips are thrusting themselves against him as he slowly withdraws and pounds right back into me again and again- he pulls out slowly and thrusts forcefully back inside me increasing his speed until he is pounding me. My tits spill out over the end of the footboard as force of his pounding pushes me forward. My face is now resting on the covers of his bed as I revel and cry out with passion and the sweet relief being filled by his big cock. His balls are slapping with a steady rhythm on my tender clit and I feel close to losing my goddamn mind with the intensity of it all. An orgasm rushes to surface like an air bubble trapped beneath the waves. My mind feels as though it is splitting open and I give myself over to the beauty and savagery of it all. He slows his thrusting as my pussy clamps around his cock squeezing it with each shudder of my frenzied release and I cry out; my voice muffled into his blankets.

He unties my hands and hauls my somewhat limp body up and into his arms. Leading me to the bed he grabs my head by the hair and pushes it to his tender but impassioned kiss. He then pushes me onto my back on the bed and repositions himself between my legs lifting them to impale me on his rigid wet cock. He reaches down and pinches my tender nipples with he moves himself inside at a steady pace. Grabbing my hips he moves them in tandem with his own and a sweet euphoria washes over me as he continues for some time. He thrusts steadily all the way in, stretching me and filling me completely. He groans as he picks up his pace but comes nothing close to ferocious pounding he was giving me before. I am ready to come again and in my stupor I realize he is too. My pussy clamps down around his length as my own orgasm shakes me. Holding onto with what must be the last of his control he bears down and increased his rhythm against the tension of my pulsing orgasm. Groaning he withdraws his cock and shoots his load in thick strings of hot come onto my tits and stomach; the feeling of its hot wetness against my skin almost making me come again."

Smoking hot. Keep up the great work, you are very talented. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. I really enjoyed this series in particular.

jc01xxxjc01xxxover 4 years ago
Well done!

Really enjoyed the intensity of their encounter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrific descriptive scenes and emotions. I'll be checking out more of your stories.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Fantastically descriptive.

Volcanic heat.

I wish you had more offerings in this catagory (BDSM)

This is actually dominance, not real BDSM.

Incredibly well written!

caoimhin57caoimhin574 months ago

This story needs to be continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkye_sub@Skye_sub
I've always enjoyed writing stories, reading others' work and interacting with other writers. Most of my stories are autobiographical with some of my fantasies thrown in. I used to be a truck driver but now work in the Parks Department freezing my ass off outside all winter. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES