Harry and Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I started to go soft I let go of her hips and she fell forward onto the bed. I got up, went into the bathroom, washed my dick and then walked back to the bed.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"I had to show you that I was yours. That meant that I had to give you my all. You had to know that you had all of me. I meant what I said when I first came into the room Harry. You are mine and I fully intend to keep you whether you like it or not so it was only fair that you have of me."

"And I have no say in the matter?"

"No you don't! I made up my mind I was going to be the mother of your children and your bedmate until death did us part. Okay; I admit I got stupid when Greg waved the Tim McGraw tickets at me, but regardless of what you thought at the time all he got out of me was a goodnight kiss on the cheek. I never went out with him again even though he asked me at least a dozen times. I didn't start dating again until it looked like I'd lost you and wasn't going to get you back. Then I woke up to the fact you were gone for sure if I didn't get my ass in gear and go after you. I remember someone once telling me "If it is worth having it is worth fighting for." So here we are and I ain't letting you go. You can say "Don't think so" and push me away, but I'm always going to be around. If you are out on a date and I see you I'll horn in on you. I'll be you shadow Harry. I'm always going to be there. I have weapons I can use. You dad likes me. Thinks I'd be a great daughter-in-law and give him beautiful grandchildren. I'll get him to make sure we always work together so I'll always be close enough to work on you. Don't fight it Harry; I always get what I want and I want you."

While she had been talking she had been playing with my dick and it started to react. She giggled and said:

"At least part of you wants me."

I have mentioned a couple of times how stuck I was on this girl right? It was still there and I couldn't deny it and just that quick we were back together. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Three months following graduation we were married. In the space of the next five years she did indeed give my parents three beautiful grandbabies. Looking back over my life since saying "I do" I realize just how happy I am that Becky decided that anything worth having was worth fighting for and that she went after what she wanted.

I was in good with Becky's family. Real good with the female part. Every dance or social function I attended with them that included dancing I was out on the floor with them. I have mentioned that on my ten scale they were all elevens or better right? They still created hard ons and they delighted in pushing my buttons.

Aunt Abby was especially merciless. During one dance Aunt Abby (on her sixth husband by then) said:

"I guess I'm never going to get my muffin munched on am I?"

I could push buttons too and I smiled at her and said:

"Don't know about that. You are Becky's favorite aunt. If you ask her she just might let you borrow me."

She stopped in mid step, took a step back, looked at me and then broke out in a loud belly laugh. I stood there with a smirk on my face while everyone in the place stared at the spectacle. I don't think that anyone had ever made Aunt Abby lose it like that in public and I could tell from the looks on the faces of the other ladies there that I was going to have to tell the story.

I walked Aunt Abby back to her table and then I had to hit the men's room. When I got back to my table I saw Becky and Aunt Abby talking and smiling at each other. I sat down and Becky turned to me and said:

"Aunt Abby and I were just talking. You do know she is my favorite aunt right? Anyway she has a request."

I looked at Abby and saw she had this devilish grin on her face and I thought "Oh fuck Harry; what have you done now?"

They both read the look on my face and broke out laughing.