Harry and Rebecca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At first Becky was pissed at me because I told her I was thinking of dating you. She had hoped that after your fling with Nancy you would find your way back to her. Then she told me what happened and how much she regrets it."

I just shrugged, said "Her choice. Let's dance."

My date with Marge went off on schedule and we had a good time. I got a nice kiss when I took her home and a date for Tuesday. That date led to a couple more. On the end of our fifth date when I walked her to her door she said:

"Are you ever going to make a move or am I going to have to do all the work?"

"I seem to remember a discussion about jerks. I didn't want to be one."

"Oh for Christ's sake Harry; we already put that nonsense to bed. Now I think it is time to put us to bed."

"She unlocked the door and led me in. We undressed each other and Marge said "Go slow with me Harry. There hasn't been anyone except for Mike and that's been months now."

She never mentioned it, but I know what was in her head. She was one of the girls Pauline had talked with and Marge as much as told me that she knew damned well why Becky and Nancy had hooked up with me to begin with. So without a word about it being said I went down on Marge. I worked on her for four or five minutes and got an "Oh sweet Jesus" out of her before moving up and moving in.

It was a long and exhausting night. Fortunately it was one of my off Saturdays and I didn't have to get up and go to work. Marge fixed us breakfast and over bacon and eggs she asked:

"What are we going to do the rest of the day?"

"Whatever you would like."

"I don't think so. We had to quit last night because I couldn't get you up again. You are not going to be able to go all day and then be any good tonight."

"I thought you liked me and now I find out I'm only a fuck toy for you to use."

"Yes and you are loving it."

"I guess there is that."

The weekend was sex filled although we did go out and do some other things.

Marge and I lasted through the school year and then she had to Arizona for some family thing and she never came back. I never heard from her again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

During the summer I was back to full time at work and of course so was Becky. We managed to be cordial to each other, but neither of us went out of our way to take any farther that a "Good morning" when we got to work and a "Have a nice day" when we left.

Then one Wednesday I was in the breakroom having coffee and a donut when Becky came in and sat down at the table with me.

"I need to ask you for a favor Harry. A really big favor."

"What's up?"

"I need a date for this Friday and Saturday."

"Why me?"

"Because my family likes you."

"I don't understand."

"It is my cousin Carol's wedding. The rehearsal dinner is Friday and the wedding Saturday. My family doesn't care for the guy I'm seeing now. I was told quite frankly not to attend if he was going to be my date. I can't miss Carols wedding Harry; I just can't, but it seems like they don't want me around if I'm with someone they don't like. I know they like you because back when we were together I was told several times not to let you get away. I'm desperate Harry. Help me out? Please?"

I didn't have anything else going for the weekend and it really be more of a public appearance that a date so why not. I told her I would do it. She laid out the logistics. We would drive up to her uncle's place in Fairmont early Friday and get there in time to relax by the pool before dressing for dinner. After the wedding we would attend the reception that would be over by ten and then we could either drive home that night or stay the night and leave Sunday morning.

I'd expected that Becky would use the car ride trying to convince me that we should get back together again, but she surprised me and all she talked about were school things and work things. She told me that dad was going to move her out of shipping and receiving and put her in Purchasing but I already knew that. Dad liked her and her work ethic and he had asked me if I thought she might like to go full-time after graduation. I told him I thought she might and he said he was going to move her around so she could learn more of the business.

She hadn't told me that her uncle's place was a mansion.

When I got there I was introduced to her Uncle Aaron (Call me Ron) and her Aunt Tabbitha (Call me Tabby) and Carol who was the bride to be. Tabby told Becky she had put us in the bedrooms in the west wing and suggested we go unpack and then join the group around the pool. Becky led me to the east wing, pointed to the room that would be mine, told me to get my trunks on and she'd take me to the pool.

I unpacked, hung up what needed to be hung, put on my bathing suit and went out into the hall where I found Becky waiting for me. She was in what some might laughingly call a bikini, but it didn't have any more material to it than a men's handkerchief. I had instant wood. She of course knew what affect her non-bathing suit would have on me and she stood there smirking. I wrapped my towel around my waist and said:

"Lead the way."

When we got to the pool I found out it was two pools. One was an Olympic size designed for swimming laps and the other was a kidney shaped leisure pool. I also found out that Becky was not the exception - she was the rule. There were about a dozen of Carol's friends there and all of the females had on almost nonexistent bikinis. They guys were either in the pool hiding their erections or sitting around with towels covering their laps.

There were a couple of older women in bikinis, but theirs were a bit more modest. One of the older women was the most spectacular woman I'd ever laid eyes on. Almost six feet tall, hair the color of a raven's wing that fell to her ass, green eyes and a body to kill for. She had the classic hourglass figure. Becky saw me looking at the woman and she read the look on my face and said:

"No you wouldn't."

"No I wouldn't what?"

"Drag her off to your cave and have at it."

She took me by the hand and pulled me along over to the woman.

"Aunt Abby this is Harry. Harry, this goddess is my Aunt Abby."

Aunt Aby looked me over and said "If you drop him give him my number. He looks yummy."

Becky laughed and said "Aunt Abby is the family man eater. Don't let her get her hands on you. She would reduce you to a worn out husk in less than a month and then toss you on the pile of her other worn out conquests."

Aunt Abby laughed and said "I'm not that bad."

"Says the women who has killed four husbands."

Aunt Abby laughed again and said "Don't piss me off little girl or I'll take him away from you just for spite."

"How about it Harry? Could she take you away from me?"

I stood there staring at Aunt Abby and Becky said again "Could she take you away from me Harry?"

Another couple of seconds of silence on my part and then "I'm thinking; I'm thinking."

Both of them laughed and Becky said "I'd better get you away from her. Come on; I'll introduce you around."

As we walked away I looked back at Aunt Abby and she winked at me. I swear I almost came in my suit.

As we made the rounds and I was introduced I was glad the beach towel I had wrapped around my waist was a large and fluffy one. It concealed my boner as Becky introduced me to one hot female after another. I already knew that Becky's mom was a stone fox and it must have run in the family. I swear there wasn't a female member of Becky's family who was less than a ten on the ten scale. Truth was most of them were twelves and thirteens. Her sixty year old grandmother was a solid twelve for Christ's sake. The only ones I didn't get introduced to were the guys in the pool hiding their hard ons. I met them when I jumped into the pool to do the same thing. One came up to me and said:

"I take it you are Becky's?"

I nodded a yes and he stuck out his hand. "Tom Halder. I'm Carol's about to be unless I can somehow score Aunt Abby."

I laughed and said "With you on that one" I said as I took his hand. "Harry Belmont. She told Beck to behave or she would take me away from her. It was all I could do to keep from screaming "Do it; do it." He laughed and then introduced me to the rest of the guys in the pool. We had an enjoyable time and I even got some laps in before Becky told me it was time to dress for dinner.

Becky was stunning in her LBD and I have to admit I didn't look too shabby myself in my grey pin stripped suit and maroon tie. The rehearsal went off without a hitch and at the dinner that followed which was held at the country club Becky and I were seated with two of her married cousins and their spouses. The conversation over dinner was pretty much them trying to find out more about me and my relationship with Becky. I didn't tell them there was no relationship and that I was just a date. Becky on the other hand was leading everyone to believe that the next big wedding could possibly be ours. Fortunately, before the shit got too deep the band started playing and people got up to dance.

I danced with Becky's mom and she just grinned when she felt my hard on. I got the same grin from Aunt Tabby and even her sixty year old grandma. Becky thought it was a riot.

"When we get married I'll have to keep you in a chastity belt when you are around my family."

I was having too good a time to ruin it by reminding Beck that I was only her date for the weekend. The high point of the evening, at least for me, was when Aunt Abby came over to our table, took my arm, said "My turn" and then led me out onto the dance floor. It was a waltz and I pulled back when she tried to pull me in close.

"Don't you dare" she murmured in my ear as she pulled me back to her. "In case you don't realize it that is the sincerest form of flattery a woman can get" and she pushed her leg at my erection. "I'm just sorry that I won't get to see it or play with it." There was a short pause and them "Or do I have a chance?"

"What?"

"You might be fooling everyone else here, but not me. I don't know what the game is, but Abby isn't being fooled. It is obvious, at least to me, that Becky is into you. It is equally obvious to me that you are not as into her. Am I right?"

I nodded a yes.

"So tell me."

"I'm just her date for the occasion. She didn't want to come alone so I agreed to come with her."

"There is more to it than that. There has to be. She isn't hiding her feelings; they are out there for all to see."

The music stopped and the bandleader said they were going to take a break. I started to lead her back to her table, but she grabbed my arm and said "No. Follow me" and she led me out onto the terrace and over to one of the stone benches that lined it. We sat down and she said:

"Tell me. I want it all. The real nitty-gritty."

I have already mentioned how spectacular she was and as I sat there with her I wanted to do what every man who saw her wanted to do. Rip her clothes off, enter her and then do your level best to make sure she never ever wanted to push you away. And she knew it and she used it to get what she wanted. I don't mean she would fuck you to get it, but she would use it, for lack of a better way to put it, to cast a spell over you to get you to do what she wanted. And it worked. I was under the spell and I opened up and let it all out. All of it! She listened and then she laughed.

"You poor boy! You think the girls only want you because you eat pussy? Did it not ever occur to you that once they were with you they might want to stay? That they had found out you were more than just a magic mouth?"

"How many of them ever stuck around? They all bailed on me so I must not have had all that much going for me other than the magic mouth."

"That's all pure bullshit Harry and you know it. You knew up front where you stood with Nancy. As far as Marge goes you don't know why you never heard from her. She could have been in an accident and is in a coma in some hospital for all you know. And Becky didn't bail out on you; you kicked her to the curb. Why couldn't you have accepted what she said as the truth and then continued on? See if it ever happened again? I can tell from the way my niece is behaving that she very much wants to be yours. Why not give it a shot Harry? What have you got to lose?"

We both sat there in silence for several moments and then "Are you really good at pussy eating Harry?"

"Some girls think I am."

"I like my muffin munched on so I'll make you a deal. You give my niece another shot and if it doesn't work I'll let you play with it. It's a can't lose situation for you Harry. Think on it."

She stood up and said "Music is playing again. Let's dance."

I swear every eye in the place was on the door when we walked in. Everyone wondering what Harry and 'man-eater' Aunt Abby had been up to? We danced to three numbers and then I walked her back to her table before returning to mine.

Fortunately Becky was out on the floor with the bride-groom to be so I didn't have to face her questioning. At least not until later. Becky stayed out on the floor for another dance, this time with the best man. I was watching them when Becky's mom pulled me off my seat and out onto the floor. It was another slow one and as she moved in close I tried to pull back a little (I have mentioned that the woman is a stone fox right?) but I felt her grip tighten so I just let things happen. She smiled when my hard cock poked her leg, but unlike Aunt Abby she didn't say anything. At least not about the poking. What she did say was:

"What were you and my sister doing out on the terrace?"

I tried to be cute and said "She wanted my body, but I fought her off."

"Don't try that crap on me young man. In the first place we both know if Abby wanted you she would get you and in the second place Abby would never poach on a family members man and third, and by no means the least, Rebecca is Abby's favorite niece not to mention that she is also Rebecca's godmother and she would die before doing anything to hurt Rebecca."

"She just wanted to know what my attentions were toward Becky."

"That's it? You were out there that long just answering a question?"

Something inside my head snapped and went instantly from enjoying a dance with a sexy woman who seemed to like my dick poking her leg to being pissed off by a bunch of overbearing females butting in on me.

"If you need to know what went on ask your sister."

The music stopped and I started to walk her back to her table. She grabbed me by the arm and tried to hold me back.

"I'm not through talking to you."

"That's what they call a conflict Mrs. Courtney. You want to talk, but I don't."

I pulled loose and left her on the dance floor and went back to my table. Becky was there when I got there. The look on her face was one of disbelief.

"Did you just walk away from my mother and leave her standing on the dance floor?"

"Yeah. I guess that was me."

"How could you do that? How could you be so rude?"

"It was easy. All it took was for me to get sick of the women in your family sticking their noses in where they don't belong."

"Is that what happened with Aunt Abby?"

"See? You too. Everyone just has to know about me and Aunt Abby. It isn't anyone's business except mine and Aunt Abby's. Enough of this; let's dance."

"I don't think so. You just managed to ruin the mood."

"Oh no you don't! Don't be putting it on me. It was your pissy attitude when I sat down that got us here. Instead of jumping my ass you should have waited until you could talk to your mother and find out from her what went down.

Luckily I had driven from Uncle Aaron's to the club so I stood up and Becky asked where I was going.

"You don't want to dance and I don't feel like just sitting here and drinking so I'm going back to my room" and I walked away leaving her siting there.

When I got back to the room at Uncle Aaron's I debated on just grabbing my stuff and heading for home, but then I decided to be a responsible adult for a change. I'd brought Becky so I needed to be the one to take her home. Not that she couldn't have handled it without any trouble, but what was right was right.

I was in bed and almost asleep when there was a knock on my door. I got up and went over to it and was reaching for the doorknob when I heard:

"Open up Harry; it's Abby."

I opened the door and Becky pushed past me and into the room. She spun around and pushed the door closed.

"I wasn't sure you would open it for me, but I somehow knew you would open it for Aunt Abby."

I still wasn't fully awake and didn't offer any resistance when Becky pulled me over to the bed and pushed me so I fell on my back. I'd just gotten enough of my wits back around me to say "What are you doing" but by then she was already doing it. Ever try to push a girl away when she was giving you a blow job? You have any better luck in doing it than I did? Maybe there are some guys who could do it, but I wasn't one of them.

When she decided that she had me where she wanted me she pulled her mouth off me, climbed on me cowgirl and as she sank down on my erection she said:

"You can be such an asshole at times, but you are MY asshole and you need to get used to the idea Harry. YOU ARE MINE and I'm going to keep you if you like it or not!"

And then she fucked me. It wasn't love making - it was pure-assed fucking! I looked up at her riding me and saw her tits bouncing around. I reached up, took hold of her shoulders and pulled her down to where I could get my mouth on them. Eventually I reached the point where I just had to get off, but it wasn't going to happen in the cowgirl so I rolled her over onto her back and started driving hard. She'd gotten off twice in the cowgirl and she got off one more time before I got mine.

I fell to the bed beside her and was catching my breath while looking up at the ceiling when I felt her hair dragging across my stomach and I raised my head and looked down and saw Becky going for my dick again. I dropped my head back on the pillow and said to myself "Let it happen. To hell with trying to fight it; jut let it happen." She worked on it until she got it up and then she pulled her mouth off me, got on her hands and knees and said:

"Puffy fuck me Harry. Be a good doggie and bury the bone in your bitch."

When it was over I found out that it wasn't. Beck went down on me again and even though I thought she was wasting her time Becky proved me wrong. It did take her a while, but she did eventually get it up. Again she got on her hands and knees, but this time she said:

"My ass Harry. This time I want it in my ass."

I'd had ass before and I'd loved it, but I knew that there wasn't any going straight at it unless the girl was a fucked out whore so loose it didn't matter or unless it was someone you wanted to hurt and punish. I got off the bed and headed for the bathroom as Beck wailed:

"Get back here Harry. Get back here. I need this."

I ignored her, went into the bathroom and got my Pantene Conditioner out of my travel bag and then went back to Beck. She was still on her hands and knees looking at me confused until she saw what I had in my hand. Suddenly she realized that she hadn't been thinking clearly when she assumed the position and told me to take it. I used my fingers, thumb and the Pantene to get Becky ready and then I slowly started to work my way into her butt. I took it slow and easy giving Becky time to get used to it. Once fully in I slowly fucked her until she started pushing back at me and I heard her moan:

"Oh yes, oh God yes; I never knew, fuck my ass fuck my ass."

I picked up the pace, but I'd already cum twice so I wasn't going to be getting off for a bit. I kept fucking Becky's ass and then some something happened that I didn't expect. Becky had an orgasm! I didn't know girls could do that. I'd done Pauline, Nancy and Marge in the butt and they had never orgasmed. Becky came twice more before I got my release.