All Comments on 'Grotte d'Inceste'

by drewdelores

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
apollonaapollonaover 12 years ago
LOL Awesome!

Great writing, so funny and entertaining.

Cheers.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Wow. So many ways this could have gone very wrong .

Well it didn't - the humor & affection and a appreciation for BBW sexuality carried the day. Thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done.

Fine inspiring stories. hopefully will encourage others to take big first step

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Really enjoyed the whole story!

Very sexy, good dailogue between siblings, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Love all the stories you've done so far, particularly this. Great emphasis on both fat fetish and incest. Can't wait for more!

ImsureryouImsureryouover 12 years ago
As a BBW myself,,,,,,,,

I wish you were my brother!! You made my pussy wet,,,,and you also made me laugh,,,,I enjoyed all your stories,,,,excellent writing,,,,thanks again

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
What a lovely tale.

The writing is amazing. Thank you.

FreaknutFooFreaknutFooover 12 years ago
Not what I thought it was going to be

When I first saw the new addition I thought it was the much-anticipated story of your friend and her brother. Turns out it's a fantastic fiction. I've still yet to find such fine BBW incest anywhere else. Thanks for the great new story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lol

I love having incest with you!!! One of the funniest lines I've read in a while.

rikk469rikk469over 11 years ago
They make a lovely couple

I found this story extremely touching, sensual and erotic. The description of Darien made me yearn for her - I so much would love worship her body.

yes...... they make a lovely couple :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When someone wants a rape fantasy, this really wasn't it. Don't tag it as rape if it's not.

bad. Very bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good bad girl

Even fat girls want sex. I was once told by a very big woman that once you have sex with a fat big woman you never want a thin woman again.

Whether the sex was by her brother or another male. It makes no difference. She wanted it and he gave it to her. I liked it that she said that she was on the pill. It told me that she must have sex fairly often. If she was a real person I would love to meet her.

My lady friend was thiner when we met last year but now that she is going through menapause she has put on some weight and she now has a big stomach.

She and I are very comfortable with each other and she is not shy about being naked in front of me. I on the other hand have a fairly good body. She loves to get on top so she can do it her way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really lovely!

I consider it really rare fo see a story this heart warming, casual of a fearless incestious on doing it for love, yes it comes off as rape sometimes which is not really a enjoyable concept for me but in the end it's just a happy couple.

Really funny, casual and sexually passionate!

Sorry for the short review I'm going through the effort of typimg this on my Ipod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Holy Shit this is Hot! I don't live on the West Coast, probably wouldn't if I had the opportunity, but I do live with my sister. She's not fat, but not thin either and has no pussy, underarm, or leg hair. I wish she did but she had it removed permanently years ago. Its a good thing she's my little sister, because it sure looks like I'm fucking my little sister. She likes to wear a diaper for me to change as she plays like she's little and sometimes even pisses herself so I have to clean her too. I give her a bottle with a mixed drink in it to nurse on while I suck on her titties. I read this and got hot. I already have a hottub in a gazebo so now I'm going to get some of that fake stone that attaches to the wall like tile and make the gazebo into a grotto. Lil'Sisters gonna love it.

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
That was fun!

Thank You.

TwincessSoraTwincessSora7 months ago

I’m sorry did you say she was 180 something pounds 🤣 there’s no way she could’ve been as fat as you described then

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loveed the story you should go on with more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous