Grandmother's Bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,120 Followers

Eventually the music stopped which was the signal for the kissing to increase in intensity and passion. Sylvia dug her nails into me harder and cupping her bum in both hands I thrust her pelvis against my erection. Several glasses of wine and the seductive dancing had heightened my arousal to fever pitch. I knew what I wanted and now had the confidence to go for it.

"I think I'll have that dessert now" I said unbuttoning and unzipping her skirt at the side. To reinforce this little display of dominance I pulled her hair gently to tilt her face to mine and kissed her hard, squashing my lips against hers and pushing my tongue deep into her mouth, whilst at the same time trying to pull her skirt down. Sylvia took over and pushed her skirt over her hips, letting it drop to the floor.

"Where do you want me?"

She was panting and flushed from the last kiss. I led her to the nearest easy-chair, a grey leather model with padded arms, and sat her down. Kneeling on the rug before her I placed my hands under her stockinged thighs and lifted and separated her legs, putting one over each arm of the chair. Sylvia reached her arms up and grasped the top of the chair. Her suspender straps were black against the pale skin above her stocking tops; her silky black knickers were taut across her vagina and showing a small damp patch. I had never beheld a sexier sight!

"Sylvia you are truly gorgeous and I want you so much!"

Pulling her towards me slightly I leaned forward, drinking in the musky scent of her pussy and kissing her through her knickers. Bracing her legs on the chair arms Sylvia raised herself slightly, allowing me to reach under and pull her knickers clear of her bum. Half straightening I slid them off her, parting her legs again over the arms of the chair. Her glorious sex was fully on display, neatly trimmed, dark pubic hair surrounding the golden brown labial lips and slick, pink interior. Parting her lips with my thumbs, I took a first long, slow lick from base to clitoris. Sylvia shivered and moaned, clutching tighter to the top of the chair and I began to build up a rhythm, licking up and down, pausing to flick the tip of my tongue over her engorged clitoris, occasionally sucking it into my mouth. As her moans became louder I pushed my tongue into her and then rasped it hard over her clitoris. At the bottom of the stroke my tongue strayed to the area between the bottom of her vagina and her anus.

"Oh god darling, that's so good."

By now Sylvia was grinding her pussy against my face; out of the corner of my eye I saw her squeezing one of her nipples between finger and thumb. Sensing her climax was approaching I concentrated on licking and sucking her clit and fucking her with my middle finger. As her moaning turned to gasping I licked harder and faster and, removing my lubricated finger from her vagina, I moved it down slightly to find and press against the entrance to her anus. The effect was electric.

"Oh fuck, yes, oh Christ, John, oh Christ, darling, yes, yes, push your finger inside me!"

I pushed and my finger slid past her anal sphincter and a couple of inches inside her; she came in a welter of screaming and bucking, her sphincter spasmodically gripping me. As the climax subsided I gently slid my finger out and looked up. Sylvia's mascara had run and she had tears in her eyes.

"That was the most intense feeling I've ever had. Thank you!"

I stood, pulling her up to me and we kissed gently.

"I can taste my juices on your lips. Do you want to fuck me again now?"

"What do you think?"

"Would you like to take me from behind over the kitchen table? You could run your hands over my seamed stockings as you fucked me?"

I could hardly believe this was my grandmother talking; moreover, she seemed to know intuitively what really clicked my switches, perhaps that was just experience, perhaps what I liked was more common than I had imagined. However, gift horses are not to be looked at in the mouth and my penis was straining at my trousers. Taking Sylvia's arm I practically hustled her through to the kitchen. Bending at the middle, and keeping her beautiful legs parted and straight, she lay across the scrubbed pine table, her scarlet tipped fingers grasping the far edge. Fumbling down my trousers and underpants I parted her cheeks and rubbed the end of my cock up and down her slit. Rather insolently I rubbed it a little higher, rimming her anus momentarily before sliding promptly and firmly into her sopping cunt.

Sylvia felt wonderful. Warm, enveloping and tight and I could feel her muscles gripping me. As I thrust in and out I ran my hands over her hips, sliding my fingers under the straps of her garter belt and even down inside the tops of her stockings. Despite the day's exertions I knew I couldn't last long with this level of stimulation.

"I'm coming, Sylvia, oh Jesus!"

My third orgasm of the day rippled through me leaving my legs shaking and weak. Aware that I looked a bit foolish with my trousers and underpants around my ankles I stepped out of them as Sylvia stood and turned to embrace me. We just stood and held each other for a few minutes, both cool with drying sweat.

"I'm going to slip into a dressing gown, then I'll get us a drink and we can watch television or something."

The idea of watching television seemed a bit banal after the day's activities but I had to admit I was pretty well knackered. Both in dressing gowns, we snuggled up on the drawing room sofa and sipped the last of the red wine. On the television a game-show host leered at the camera with the sound turned down low. Today had been a revelation for me. Fucking your own grandmother is one thing but to find out that she's as horny as you and clearly up for all sorts of fun is quite another. Kissing her, I slid my hand into her dressing gown and cupped her breast, rubbing my thumb over the nipple.

"Gracious, haven't I satisfied you today?"

"Yes, of course. I was just wondering what we could do tomorrow."

"John, the art of great sex is just as much about anticipation as the act itself. We've got lots of time to explore and find out what we each like; and don't like. There are some things I've never done before that I'd like to try; and I suspect there are one or two things you'd like to try too. And now I'd like to go to bed and I'd be delighted if you would join me."

Sylvia fell asleep in my arms again that night, her head and arm on my chest, calm and serene after our day's exertions. I stayed awake for an hour or more, my head buzzing with replays of the day and the possibilities that tomorrow might hold. Eventually I slept.

By Sylviafan

To be continued.

Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,120 Followers
12