All Comments on 'Grandmother's Bed Ch. 02'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Once again your story was fantastic. I really liked the descriptions of what they were eating, drinking and wearing. It brought the readers into the story! I am sure there are a lot of little kinks both parties are interested in trying out ... and I am waiting to read all about them!!

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers

Lance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * * *

The devil is in the details... and boy do you provide great details!

Morlan502Morlan502almost 10 years ago
Ch.3

Yes, bring on chapter three!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
In the next chapter

I hope he gets her pregnant! Man THAT would be a twist!

jdbjdjdbjdalmost 10 years ago
Elegant Erotica

Your use of wonderfully descriptive details has created such elegant, erotic imagery that I am anxiously awaiting further tales of Sylvia and John's continuing interaction.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
tender

the ages are insignificant to the romance and sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
***

The devilish details are both familiar and sadly misused. Borrowing schoolboy terms for the female sexual anatomy from others who are equally ignorant puts a taint on a fairly good effort. It's just that silly old Lit-standard sameness has started creeping more and more into the story, with terms like "labial lips" that give pause for an unwanted chuckle. This little granny tale is obviously headed for a darker channel soon - talking of the 'taint' in another usage. The dope-using sexy gran is gonna want her rectum ploughed too no wonder in chapter three. No surprise.

I thought you were better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best fuck

been fucking my grandma since I was 15 and she the most nasty and great fuck I hadshe give bj mmmmmm hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
teacher, teacher

My Gran taught me to masturbate when I started having spontaneous erections and 'wet dreams'. She and I shared a bedroom. I grew up poor, but Gran said 'we don't have much, but we'll always have good sex'. And we did, right up until a few days before she passed away. I did marry and have kiddoes, but always Gran and I had each other.

dirk2014dirk2014over 9 years ago
Beautiful!

Absolutely beautiful and so very romantic in every wonderful erotic way!

Will6969doWill6969doabout 9 years ago
My granny would have loved the freedom of an empty house

But as it was we knew he would be drunk every evening

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 8 years ago
Yes

Grandmother's are the 'strength' of a family, especially for grandsons. Mine introduced me to the wonders of a woman and taught me how to appreciate and enhance the mysteries of mutual sensuality - Am still learning and practice her lessons when the opportunity 'rises!'

Beautifully written and brings forth those wonderful memories of the past!

Thank you

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 7 years ago
Sylvia's Bed

Sylvia is a horny fucking grandmother who has an insatiable yearn for having sex. Her grandson is up to the task and will no doubt fuck her brains out as well as sucking her clit and pee hole.

I think in the next story we will find her pissing on him or drinking his piss as it streams out of his prick.

This is a terrific grandmother/grandson tale, one that I could have been part of.

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 3 years ago

Fantastically caring and loving story, the kinkiness helps too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it would like more of this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous