Goodbye Inspector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Inspector held a bare breast. If the media got hold of her story she would be flayed. What she did was perfect tabloid fodder. She would be painted evil. Yet the Inspector had seen young people make bad choices all his life. Some of them went on to be good people. Some spent their life in and out of prison. Or dead. It wasn't for the papers to determine who should be the target of our moral outrage. And there was his cock of course, engulfed by holy goodness almost forty years his junior. He couldn't help but think of the sheer joy he could have into retirement by keeping her out of prison.

"I feel worse about Bobby than Jon. Bobby did nothing wrong, not really. He sent those photos of me, but that's it. Jon...he really scared me. He was being awful. I'm sorry for how it ended but I don't feel guilt. I was terrified of going with him. He was going to hurt me. He swore he was going to fuck my ass."

Carol shuddered as she said it.

"You've never been fucked in the ass?"

"Well, now I have. Of course. Some guys really like it, huh? But gently. Carefully. The way Jon was raping me, if he'd done that to me, I would have bled to death not him."

The Inspector held her bare ass and sucked her breasts again. He wondered why he had never considered Carol as the killer at the time. It was a massive mistake. Usually young girls break down and admit what they did even before you ask. Usually girls aren't manipulative, they don't try and hide evidence. They don't usually pretend nothing ever happened, or outwardly seem bright and happy as if it were just another normal day.

"I never suspected you," the Inspector admitted. "All the time no one gave a thought to you being involved. You played it so cool."

"Not on purpose. I was relieved he wasn't able to hurt me anymore. If he hadn't...gone down the river, I would have always worried he would get me. Especially after I hit him. I didn't mean for that to happen to him. But it was a massive relief when he didn't get back up."

The Inspector nodded and kissed her mouth.

"Come on, let's have a shower."

It had been thirty-five years since he had nailed a girl under the running water of a steaming hot shower. It was one of fifty things on his list of forgotten sexual pleasures. Carol would help him tick them all off before he'd release her.

"From Saturday you'll be showering with me every day," Carol said, kissing his ear. "You know it's weird, right, me going on a two-week vacation 'alone', a month out from my wedding."

"You won't be alone."

"Walter doesn't know that."

"You're visiting old girlfriends in the Mediterranean."

"Of which I don't have any."

"Not yet. We'll find you some. Get photos to show your boyfriend."

"Fiancé," Carol corrected him. "Next month he'll be my husband."

"That's a long time away. Lots to do before then."

"Are you really going to make me get undressed outside?"

"Ten thousand guys are going to know what your pussy looks like," the Inspector grinned.

—————

That two-week trip together was the first in an affair that lasted twenty-two years. For half of her life, Carol had been sleeping with the Inspector. He'd been inside her far more than her husband ever had. They'd taken trips together, been to swinger parties together, they'd played strip poker online with couples in Norway and Brazil. She had lasered off her pubic hair. She had put countless objects in her pussy as he filmed her. She'd let all of his old man friends dump sperm in her as he watched. It had been an amazing sexual adventure. It supplemented her life wonderfully. It allowed her to be at peace with her darling husband's asexuality. The Inspector nailing her senseless at regular intervals meant Carol and her husband could live a productive life devoid of his want for the bedroom.

"I'll miss you," the Inspector told her in a frail voice. For some time, Carol could only cry.

"Thank you for letting me have my life," she sobbed. Her husband, her kids, her home, her work; none of it would have happened if the Inspector had turned her in.

"You paid for it," he whispered.

"No," Carol said through tears, "It was a blessing. Every time you took my pants off was a wonderful, wonderful blessing. I was lucky to have you in me."

"It is me that needs to thank you. I was so old. You were so young."

"Hey, you know I needed it too. You know what I'm like."

"Who will help you now?"

"Ha. My darling. I'm too old now."

The Inspector smiled. "You're twenty years younger that I was when we first met."

He closed his eyes. Carol pushed her face into his cheek.

"I'll miss you," she whispered.

"Not like I'll miss you."

It was the last words she heard him speak. After laying on his chest for as long as she was allowed, the staff at the hospice gently helped her move up and toward the door. Before the curtain closed around him Carol turned back for a final farewell.

"Goodbye, Inspector."

1...5678910