All Comments on 'Goodbye'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Golden_Apple_CiderGolden_Apple_Ciderover 5 years ago
Interesting!

I'm happy she got a decent...person...lover...pet...lol.

The_Comte_dAmourThe_Comte_dAmourover 5 years ago
Short and sweet

Short, sweet, to the point, carrying through your recurring theme of "beautiful timid woman ends up with physically deformed man with gentle heart and utter devotion to her" without extending it past its expiration date... Very nicely done.

baileytommybaileytommyalmost 5 years ago
Wolfen

The story is too predictable the mean abusive husban and the poor innocent wife oh and don't forget it only takes one lay she falls madly in love with a werewolf because men are bad but werewolfs are good (barf)me a river I hope you write some more and prove me wrong because its just started so it is hard to say .

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Predictability isn't always bad. This is quite nice little piece.

I fail to find where does it say she already fell in love, let alone madly, as bailytommy claims. It seems to merely state she finds him better and more considerate in bed, so far. Maybe she'll fall in love later, but that isn't discussed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...