All Comments on 'Giving In'

by Oedipus_Dreams

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I always wondered what would happen if someone found one of my stories. I don't think they would be as understanding at the mother in this story.

Keep up the good work.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally some originality and realism injected into this theme!!!! Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Segui asi, mas lenceria, mas morbo . tanks you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So FUCKING HOT!!!!!

5 Stars.

Can't wait to read numerous more chapters and hear about the stories and fantasies that they write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful! Just the right amount of build up. Can't wait for part 2!

21stcv21stcvover 1 year ago

5 Stars. I do hope there are more chapters Cumming (lol).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible! Keep writing!

IncestArcadiumIncestArcadiumover 1 year ago

Can't wait for more <3

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

The reluctant son theme is mostly annoying and totally unrealistic. Well written, but really contrived and too slow paced for the quality of both the son's stories and your writing. If you put as much detail into the sex scenes as you did in describing the son's angst I would have enjoyed the story even more.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

Him being reluctant didn't make any sense to be honest.. and destroyed the flow.. 4/5

BATMAN870BATMAN870over 1 year ago

Well written. I kind of like the boy's reluctance, it showed the shock of his dreams coming true against the odds. The dirty talk by his mom Jackie was hot! Maybe involving the Dad as an unwilling cukold might make an interesting twist. Keep up the good work.

Old_geezerOld_geezerover 1 year ago

Liked it. I can understand the second thoughts.

note: shuttered is putting shutters over a window, shudder is a strong shiver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the reluctance. Its drawing the tension out teasing. Also its hot that the mom has to seduce him/convince him into it because hes hesitating which also goes back to the idea the idea they cant keep their hands off each other no matter what or how wrong. Just my two cents. Love the story and hope we get to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

eXCLENTE, ESPERO sea una histtoria de 40 caputlos de 6 hojas cada unoa de puro morbo, lenceria y cerderia. tanks you

JumbosauceJumbosauceover 1 year ago

Good stuff! Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really Hot and binding. Mommy could Go for a Psych. The play with their story-like roles and the awareness of their real Life relationship in contrast is the salt in it! Keep it up! Yes, later hubby could get a role too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story how a son wanted his mother so bad he wrote incest stories about her that finally came to be and how a mother has a sexual relationship with her son! It was a good read but you should have continued wuth more! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cudakidcudakidover 1 year ago

the stories are real good,but you have to continue with it!!!!!

chageychageyover 1 year ago

I LOVE how you play off the guilt vs. the thrill / wrongness of the taboo.

Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story!!! Made me cum 3 times reading it

OedipuscompOedipuscompover 1 year ago

Great story! Love stories where the mom is aggressive in how much she wants to be dominated by her son. If this is just the start of more stories with these two, I can't wait for more!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Mom, mother, mommy, Jackie is so wise.

Part of Sean's infatuation is the taboo of incest. calling her Jackie's would lessen that. Perfect amount of hesitation as it normal for boy his age with anyone.

Captures pure love only a mother and son can share.

dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

Can't wait until she find the stories with her being pregnant and him latching on to her big milkers evey chance he gets!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. What a great way to approach a mother/son sex story. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Just one word to describe this! HOT!!!

bob3641223bob36412235 months ago

I loved it, 5 star, and i want more with them.....

OI8U2OI8U223 days ago

Here I was, fucking my mother thought Sean. "Oh mom, you are so tight, I love the way you feel, the way you make my cock feel. I've wanted you for so long, especially your gorgeous body. From your curves to your c-cup tits, your tight round ass, and your trimmed triangle bush, when your naked, I want to fuck you," Sean moaned, groaned, and grunted, as he started fucking Jackie's pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous