All Comments on 'Giving In'

by LedgeEndDairy

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Description

Your intro was honest and true. It was a pleasant read and you should write a chapter 2, as I like a love story also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jeez

Not even a BJ out of the two chapters read? Please, really, really, come on, come on. .......

trigudistrigudisalmost 7 years ago
Very Nice

This is my kind of incest piece, believable, not overly graphic and subtle with a well paced build-up. Not overly descriptive either - you seem to understand that readers will form their own image of what the characters look like. I also liked the way you piggybacked the plot on a religious theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well done

This is a great beginning. It certainly adds to the brother sister relationship when they have the same beliefs and they console each other. I think mom has an idea but she is too classy. When such feelings are introduced to a relationship it adds so much. You have written a superb piece and I hope there are follow-ups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely Done

There should be a Chapter 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Talent unearthed

This little appetiser deserves a main course and a nice sweet to finish.

justcusinsjustcusinsalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Very nice start to what will be an awesome story,should you be so kind as to not leaving us hanging damn it.

Please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2 is a must!! Very well done and could easily be seen as a real life experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
As a one off story rubbish

Could be good if continued

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love Love Love

Love every thing about this! Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
VERY NICE AND NAUGHTY

It sure got my juices flowing! More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yesssss

Next chapter soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good so far

this was good so far but could easily be ruined by not finishing it or by a crappy second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This has possibilities.

Not bad please see where you can take this

LedgeEndDairyLedgeEndDairyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Wow! Lots of instant feedback

Appreciate everyone's feedback on the story, I wasn't expecting this much this quick! I actually did this story almost a year ago and it was just sitting in my files on my computer when I opened it up and was like "Oh yeah, I forgot about this!" I read through it, thought it was still pretty good, and set it to publish after making a few minor adjustments a couple days ago.

So yeah, after hearing how many of you would like a continuation I've started on Chapter 2, where our heroes will have to deal with the initial emotional fallout of their impulsive behavior. It's not my favorite thing to write - I hate moody shit - but I want to keep this as "realistic" as possible. This is first-and-foremost a love story, the incest just happens to be where the kink is. And let's be honest - the characters come from a religious background, there's gonna be a lot of hesitancy. So give me some time to get to the feel-good stuff, it's coming.

The title is "giving in" and as such this is about the struggle between fear and desire, good and what "feels" good, etc. etc. I'm a perfectionist, so I can't really give you guys a date on when this will be completed, and I have other obligations, but I'll keep y'all updated and keep working on it. Hopefully in a week or two I'll have a few more pages (Literotica-style pages) for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very nice start

This is a perfect lead up. Not just a quick rush into sex, but a nice build up with a real relationship. keep going.

WmsraubWmsraubalmost 7 years ago
Very good start

Don't stop keep writing your on the right path

CaughtthedragonCaughtthedragonalmost 7 years ago
More please

Wow was so turned on by this... Write more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suggestion...

What if they find their older sister, make up with her, and she eventually becomes supportive of their relationship? I don't think they should become a threesome. The love should just be between the two siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start

Your slow process of developing their love relationship is good. I look for Brianna to remove Derek's shirt, or at least unbutton it and run her hands across his muscular chest. Give Derek a smattering of soft dark hair for that chest, and Brianna will be drooling! Looking forward to the sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect Tone

I LOVE stories with this type of build up ! I am looking forward and any others like it that you may have!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
VERY good start!

Looking for more...please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Context

The mom said "What was that about Derek" Explanation, Mom rolled eyes and then he said "Yeah sorry". A female (She) - I assumed Mother - said "Go to bed you 3" - I assumed 3 kids ? ? but, Jake Mom and Dad left.

Why was Brianna saying to Jake (like a mother) he had school the next day ? A true 14 year old would have told her to Shut up ?

Suggestion:(Story Line) Brianna, doing her best mom said "Go to bed you three etc etc" Jake groaned "Awwww ! etcetc" BUT, Hey ! Loved it ! Rob W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good

keep it going. Great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!

Love it! Continue please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE!!

Really good story and I'd love if you continued. A time lapse might be cool, and if so, you could add Jake into it.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
Wow! great start already

but please bring the rest of the chapter/s soon...pretty please...I'm begging you...lol...don't keep us waiting...romantic incest is best...writing is truly your forte, I can tell...and your stories would belong in the top rated tons here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Heeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeees Goddddddddddddddddddddd

The addition of strict religious beliefs only made an otherwise good story kind of weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story hope to read another chapter soon.

mynameisnotryanmynameisnotryanalmost 7 years ago
WOW

All these people moaning about the christian parts of the story and I thought that it was one of the better parts of the story. Seriously though this story needs more chapters. This kind of "romantic incest" is a dime in dozen really, albeit they are out there but this one just felt so amazing and real. Great job.

Kinkykick22Kinkykick22almost 7 years ago
πŸ’—

It was amazing please keep going with this! I love the stories with build up and romanticism they're the best. I look forward to seeing more of this story. Soon please!

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

Nice story, a little fantasized about fooling around in the family theatre, surely mom would have turned around at sometime ?

The rest is well cool and this story needs more chapters and hope you carry it on for a while, could develope into a cracking read ....

Cheers

LedgeEndDairyLedgeEndDairyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Context/God Complainers/"Very Enjoyable" (@Jagnag)

Ah I reread that part and you're correct, there is a bit of ambiguity there, apologies! I'll try to edit and watch for those things more closely. To explain - essentially the scene was they gathered for family prayer, then he started laughing, Mom got irritated, and then told them to go to bed. There was no time lapse there. I think the confusion was from "She only grinned." "She" was, in this context, "Mom," not Brianna.

To all those complaining about the religious undertones - I apologize. I should have forewarned in the intro that it contained that. It's my personal opinion though (and others seem to agree) that it is what more-or-less gives life to the story and the characters. It's personal to me as I have sort of gone through that transition in my own family, and it really is difficult when your family truly believes something very strongly and you just...stop believing it. In any case, I'm not really defending or damning myself here, just explaining why I included it and also apologizing for no forewarning - I understand that it's a trigger topic for many people, particularly when one's primary purpose in coming here is to take care of their urges. ;)

@Jagnag - Appreciate it, bud. And yeah, a bit of suspended belief, I suppose. Said theater room would have been very loud, etc. etc. It's certainly a bit fantastical, but not crazy, I would say. In any case, appreciate the criticism and glad you enjoyed it.

@Everyone + update: Again thank you all for the kind words, it helps motivate me to keep writing. This story got a LOT more positive reviews than I was expecting, and the sheer amount of comments and praise astounded me. So, thank you. I'm ~20% done with the next chapter and it's a bit more emotional but overall I'm pleased with how it's turning out. For those who will be following the story, be patient with the characters, they'll get to where you want them to go. ;)

By way of announcement and to be clear - the incest involved in this story will ONLY be between him and his sister. There will be no "Mom/Dad joining in" shenanigans, Jake won't be involved when he's of age, etc. This is first-and-foremost a romance story, it just happens to include the incest kink. I *may* include something with Britney, we'll have to see, I like to let stories evolve and grow rather than stick to a rigid plan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your writing. You should continue it, but if you don't it's okay. I just hope you write other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic Foreplay!

I absolutely LOVED the foreplay in this one. This was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

I really hope you will continue this series! :)

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
Sorry for being impatient but where is the 2nd chapter?

We, your patient fans have been waiting for ages... lol... Seriously, we can only wait so long... Pretty please, bring it on... Thank you...we can't wait to read the rest of this erotic story from such a good writer...for the love of all erotic and incest... post the sequel as soon as you can... we demand it now... just kidding but see how crazy I am for the next chapters...please forgive me... Patience is not my strong suit esp. when it comes to hot erotica and sibling romance eh... πŸ˜‚

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Nice ...

Deserves another 2 chapters at least

Excellent, 5*πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot πŸ”₯ Erotic love

is clearly your forte so kindly bring on the next chapters because we've been dying to read more about the siblings Derek and Brianna especially the budding romance between them.....this story warms the heart too with all the right elements of a top rated tale .....deserves five stars though I want to give it more than that ...kudos to the great writing.....you are a great story teller of this genre

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
why?

why are there so many good stories that are started but never finished? did they get an apartment together at college? did they decide to live together as husband and wife? did they have children? so many unanswered questions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous