Games We Played: Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,518 Followers

She slid further on top of me, opening her legs and positioning her pink center along the shaft of my penis, and then sliding along its full length. Up then down, covering me with her wetness. Reaching down I could feel her grasp and guided my shaft to her opening. She slid it along the length of her pussy. Back and back, I could feel her opening up around my tip and the closing pressure around the tip of my cock head then cock, as I pressed my hips upward. Then she let me slip out of her, and then pressing downward once more I could feel her - kissing me with her pussy. Then, soundlessly she let herself settle all the way down as I slid inside.

Simultaneously, we let out this soft low moan, "oh, oh my god." She lifted upward so slowly my entire length and then let herself down all the way again. Time slowed, we had to move slow to allow every nerve to feel every pulse. I was deep inside of her. Could feel her pussy hairs brushing against me and her legs spread on each side. Her hair was fallen all around my face as she looked down at me, biting her lip.

I whispered into her ear as I reached up and pulled her down onto me, "You're the one being naughty now little girl."

She stopped sliding on me a moment, pushed herself upright and in the soft glow of her room was just sitting right on the base of my cock, legs open dripping wet, completely open to me.

She looked down at me, "maybe just a little." Then continued with, "but it feels so good, sweet jesus, you feel so good." And then, "What are you gonna do with your bad little girl then."

"I'm gonna have to spank you."

"On my bottom?" She pushed down on me as she said that.

"Yes," as I lifted her up on my shaft and then down again, up then down. Pressing hard into her each time, feeling her bounce against me, "Like this."

"Oh, I won't be bad anymore." she said and pressing her cunt into me leaned her head to my ear, "Promise."

"You're still going to get a really good spanking, for being such a bad little girl."

I pressed her hips back as she slid on me so that I could feel her clit rub the entire length of my penis. She straightened her legs out along mine. We just moved in this rhythm with each other, she let herself sink down so her breasts were on my chest and she kissed me so that her tongue was touching mine. I also reached back and pressed my finger deep into her ass and stroked her there, while pulling and pushing her against my shaft.

As I pressed my fingers into her ass she said, "you bad boy."

I responded, "just seeing how many ways I can enter you."

"Oh, so many ways. So many. Enter all of them," she cooed.

Rocking her hips onto me, laying her hands on my chest and sliding her cunt back and forth hard at the base of my cock. Harder and Harder. I could hear her breathing get heavier and heavier. She had a sort of whimper, that would intersperse with "are you spanking me? Is this my spanking."

I would say, "yes. I need to spank you real hard. Spank your Cunt."

"You're fucking me. Say it."

"I'm fucking you."

"Fuck me! I'm going to come."

She had let loose these plaintive screams, crying out now and holding and rolling on top of me. I could feel her tightening and contracting on me. Felt her dropping onto my chest and rising up again. Her nails were digging into me. She was getting pretty loud.

"Fuck," she said twice, and then a mad thrash on top of me, and she just dropped onto my chest. Her hair sprawling across my face was wet, she was disheveled. The smell of sex was all around us, wet and warm. She looked up at me. I took my hand and wiped the corner of her mouth, her forehead was wet. She just looked at me, put her head on my cheek, turned it up and so softly kissed me. Her mouth was cool and she bit down on my tongue.

She wrinkled her nose, "YOU haven't come yet have you?" She asked.

I kissed her.

She continued, "Get on top. Fuck me. Do as I say, you are still under my control."

I laughed, "Your wish is my command."

"This always was your favorite game."

I stayed inside her as I held her tight against me and then rolled, she fell onto her back, her eyes wide. I rolled right on top.

She was laughing too now, "I liked that." She let her legs go wide, and whispered, "stay inside me forever. Cum in me."

I started to move inside her, could feel her muscles tighten and contract. She was so wet now so open.

"I like my little peach, can I eat a little peach from my little girl? I'm still hungry."

"Yes, your bad little girl!"

I let myself enter her with my entire length. Kissed her, felt her tongue cool now in my mouth. She let her hands curl around my back let them rest down by my butt. I fucked her, harder and harder, until I could feel her press down into the bed on each thrust, she had her legs up at my sides and her hips were pushing up in rhythm and I could feel the cum rise in me.

I looked at her, watched her beautiful eyes, and said, "I'm going to cum."

"Go on. Yes. Go on. Cum in me, cum in my pussy. You like my pussy?"

She started to sink her nails into my back, down lower and scratch. It really set me off, I had a low groan and could feel the incredible wave. There were flashes of light and my brain reeled like a fire running through me. Time disappeared. I vanished. She vanished, the moment - the little death. And I literally was growling as I pushed into her, cuming in wave upon wave. Emptying myself completely before dropping beside her on the bed.

"So goooood." I said in such a low voice, bringing my lips to hers, kissing her mouth and hair that was draped over her cheek.

Sweat, cum, pussy, skin, hair everywhere. We kissed and fell asleep in each others arms, legs wrapped in a mass of tangled parts. We were in pieces! Laughing together silently before we drifted off.

Morning

About 7:00 a.m. I woke slightly, sun was just coming up. There was a thump somewhere in the house. I stirred lightly, let my hand drift to a little puss that was nearby. Blonde. Laura opened her eyes sleepily.

"Hey you," she said.

We heard another thump - a garage door.

Then her eyes widened, she whispered furtively, "Shit. Their home. Ok. Back to your room!"

You could hear another door - our parents were in the house!

Now I was up! I started to get out of bed, I was naked! What the hell, how do I get back to my room.

"My robe, grab my robe."

It was laying at the foot of the bed. I put it on, it did not fit, but it closed ok. I kind of walked back and forth in the room, then headed for the door, started to open it.

"And you won't remember anything," my sister laughed.

"Yeah right,"

I left. About a minute later you could hear from the first floor as they were coming up the stairs and saw me, "Up already dear. Did we wake you!"

"Uh, I was just in the bathroom mom."

"That robe does not fit you anymore dear. We'll have to get you a new one."

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,518 Followers
12