All Comments on 'Games We Played: Secrets'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
fantastic story...

4 down and one more left!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Beautifully written. Very erotic. Really needs a final chapter for closure. It's obvious they are in love. Don't break them up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
that was fantastic

That was some...no the best story I have read on here as of yet. Sure I had to read it over the course of a few days..but still it was all fantastic, every chapter, very well done to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

You've kept me thoroughly entertained through this series, and as a matter of fact virtually everything you've written has kept me waiting for more! - Please keep up the great work. There are maybe only 2 or 3 other writers on this site that can compare to your talent, like maybe Bob Clark Jr or Sulteena. I'm increadibly jealous of your abiliy to weave plain words into wonderful stories. NEED MORE!!!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
A Super Series!

Believable characters, great plot and great story you are really a great author. Although 3 years have passed I still think that we deserve at least one more chapter since you have left us 'up in the air'! How about it?

All the best, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
unbelievable

unbelievable

classy

sexy

erotic

funny one of the best i've read

ZebanZebanabout 18 years ago
Easily up to par.

This story is an excellent addition to the collection you have going on this site. Not only does your attention to detail exceed that of 99% of the authors on here, but you consistantly show to have knowledge in the areas of teasing. Rarely can you find a character doing anything sexual in one of your stories before they have thoughts about it.

Your choice of the Taboo category is an excellent one, as it seems to fit your writing style expertly. Injecting your characters full of anxiety, ultimately increasing the dangers of the act ten-fold.

As always, I look forward to further pieces from you,

- Zeban

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Damn good read

I've jut finished ready each of the stories in this series...I hope there is more to come. Superbly written. So sexy...

sweetfairiesweetfairieover 16 years ago
Great writer!

You are a great writer--maybe a little lax on some grammatical issues, but who cares!!! This was a tremendous series. Thank you for sharing it with us mortals!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing read...

Wow. That was one hell of a chapter. More please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
3 TIMES!

OMFG You my friend are a God of Erotic Writing. I loved it. More more more. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You really are a bad boy...

...but I loved your story. Naughty? Way over the top, but well written, a good plot line, and very descriptive. Some people can write well, and some can't. You, you're one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
almost ruined

chrissy almost ruined it most girls would get pissed and never talk to him again in real life he would have been told to go to hell by his sister that part was a little to unrealistic for me the story would have been better with out the chrissy part

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Story

I read this series from beginning to end, I enjoyed each one of the stories. You did a wonderful job. Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some Did

Some liked his unfaithful behavior re: his sister. I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Insight

You have a unique insight into the teenage mind, very accurate and must be from experience I think. Excellent work.

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago

A very strange set of stories, but very arousing, too. Did he really need Crissy to prepare himself to fuck his sister? Did she really need his disloyalty to let herself go? Mysteries! And games!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Crissy part made no sense.

All five parts made a fairly good teaser tale with the shopping and Crissy parts being the two letdowns in the series. Honestly, by the time they screwed, it was an anti-climax. You have a wealth of good ideas though, and some bad ones too of course.

Nitpick time:

I know this is from years ago, but, some of the wording shows you are reckless about using homophones. I think their / they're and your / you're are two examples. You're a good enough writer that your editor needs to keep a sharper eye on their proofreading. They're letting you down. Like a lot of writers, you should learn that our lungs "breathe" and you use mouthwash for fresh "breath" not the other way around.

Punctuation , grammar and paragraphing are less vital since writing styles may vary anyway, but, when you drop in the wrong words, it jerks your reader right out of the reality you've created. Don't get mad - get better. Thanks for the read.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 11 years ago
great story

would love to read more to this story

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Games We Played: Secrets:" - Laura and Unnamed Bro - (Sister and Brother)

Anonymous readers comments of 10/07/2012 are, in my opinion, right on spot!! Before I read those comments I had similar thoughts of disappointment. The insertion of Chrissy was totally needless and not mundane to the ethos and integrity of this particular style story of carnal, incestual and, finally, the consummation of the siblings as soul-males, lovers and partners!!

The unfaithfulness of Laura's brother (with Chrissy) was also needless and not mundane to the story, and most certainly unnecessary for the incestual love affair of her and her brother. Incest is not done in real world for social nor sexual engineering; incest in the real world is secretive, and loyalty is of utmost importance, and expected, and most always does NOT partake in extra-marital affairs, threesomes, moresomes, and seedy wantonness!!! Laura should have given her brother an ultimatum: either her or Chrissy!!

Laura's brother also made Chrissy unrealistically aware of his closeness with HIS SISTER, which in the real world, incestual affairs, trysts, and lovers are not made known to non-incestual individuals!! Why?? First and foremost, because of the deeper degrees of love that MUST exist between incestual partners! Second, and just as important, is the legal issues that will have to be delt with when their incestual affair is proven (telling a non-incestual individual is "proving" the affair exists)!! And finally, is the social stigma that WILL develop when the affair is known to the "outside" the incestual circle!! This advise goes to all writers that have no experience in incestual relations, but want to erotically write and "stroke-up" their stories in a popular genre--incest--while ginning up and "stroking" the scenarios and situations!!

The ending with the parents suddenly--and immediately--appearing in the hallway at home is pretty unbelieveable, likewise, causing the story to stop with an emminent apocalypse!!. Parents on trips do check in with the children at home occasionally, and when the parents are nearing or thinking of returning home they do inform the kids as to when they will arrive, approximately or definitely, depending on their style of conversations!

Bottom line for this reader? The first four series of chapters are fantastically phenominal and magnificent (except for the minimal grammatical and written errors missed by thorough editing). The four chapters are beautiful with warmth, compassion and endearment of the sibling lovers. The reader is emersed and entwined with and amongst the characters. The last, fifth, series / chapter is disheartening and a disappointment that clouds the whole series in the stroke, hardcore sphere of pornography. Very unfortunate!!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 10 years ago
Beautiful Ending!

Probably the sweetest sibling incest story ever! The only part I didn't like was him cheating on Laura with Chrissy; she was obviously distraught when she found out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

He's playing with fire here. An affair with an afianced girl and an affair with his sister. Both could get him in trouble. Chrissy already knows he and Laura are unusually close. It would be a small step for her to guess the truth. Laura will not put up with him fucking around on her very long. And the parents have almost caught them. Their own little hermetically sealed world could easily come crashing down soon if HE isn't careful.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Brother and sister finding pleasure and love

a five star rate for this enjoyable story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love reading this stuff! Thought I was going to die trying to get to the story where they actually have sex, lol.

Love reading other comments too, heh. Put up with him? Lol, well now that shes upped her game (pun intended;) he wont need to be fucking elsewhere, assuming she makes it more than a one-off game ;). Id have happily went home with the Brazilian hottie if sis seemed set on stopping short of sex, hey, patience is a virtue, but its been a long ass time!

Ive been in his shoes, was fucking a cute girl and found out she had a fiancé, lol. She was a naughty girl! No sister though :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

After reading the entire 4 chapter story, I can honestly say this is one of the best I have read so far. The build up is just right, the sex scenes hot, and it's believable to boot. 10/10 easily, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story

Great story, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

It is a great story and I hope there is more. Maybe she can set up a threesome with her best friend/next door neighbour and they both get pregnant.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
The last line

I am enjoying this series of stories. A unique premise particularly the games I think they enjoy setting each other up as much as the sex, I like the way you introduced the other girl as a vehicle to enhance the the sex between brother and sister. And that last line! Perfect!!

itchyworms_01itchyworms_01over 5 years ago
Unnecessary

The Chrissy bit is totally unnecessary. Nothing worst than suddenly finding out that the character you liked has no sense of loyalty.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
More please!!!!!

What a great story!!!

A hackneyed response I know, but more please!

This truely is one of the best stories I’ve ever read on this site

5/5

AdedrumAdedrumalmost 4 years ago
Highly erotic

I loved it all. Well done.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

Chrissie was just a distraction to the boy finally getting his rocks off inside his sister's hot pussy. But everything did finally come out for the best -- except perhaps for the return of the parents, who would probably be a big impediment to their New Games!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

I'm running out of superlatives, so I'll just say that I loved it! 👍

Not so sure about PapaGolf414's remark about "the return of the parents, who would probably be a big impediment to their New Games!" - from memory the parents don't tend to stay long, so it's just a break from the games.

TaTa6TaTa6about 2 years ago

Thus is not related to the story but I need to say it someplace.

I have a strong desire almost need to taste my stepdaughter, (she is 26), her brest large D cups her savory pussy. Oh my it takes so much will to keep my chubby at bay when she is neer . Ummm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you’re in a relationship with your sister, you don’t go messing around with someone else. He was an idiot and could have blown everything they had. In retrospect, though, why even introduce the character of Chrissy? It was an unnecessary distraction from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sexy thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous