All Comments on 'Fucked Up Family Pt. 04'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
houseblackfyrehouseblackfyreover 4 years ago
Best author on lit

Cant wait to see the next one.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 4 years ago

Been really enjoying this story, but I am curious how if at all you will resolve the issue with only relationship that's supposed to be normal, between husband and wife. I had noticed their distance from each other from the get go and it doesn't seem to be any better. They said sex wasn't the problem, but is if the only people they aren't fucking in the family are each other. I hope they get it together in the final chapter. Everyone in this fucked up family deserves a happy ending haha.

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 4 years ago

It's so incredibly rare to find stories on here with a great characterization, plot, and well-written sex, and yet, you somehow made it look so easy. The vitamin supplement mcguffin is such a clever idea. I love how it gives your characters an excuse to do nasty shit with each other while also keeping up the guilt/reluctance that makes it so hot when they finally give in. You didn't just stop there, though. Their slow realization that fucking each other actually makes them a happier family works so well in this story and is something that I feel like is weirdly missing from most of the stories in this genre. It's also incredibly hot how you keep sprinkling in references to Austin, Lexi, and Molly's childhood. It makes the parent/child scenes feel nasty and wrong in the best possible way. Basically, you've written an incest story that, in my humble opinion, is just about perfect.

I really hope you stick the landing in the final chapter. I'm really curious what role Kim and Cole will play now that they've been re-introduced. I'm also really looking forward to the inevitable reconciliation between James and Christine and the inevitable fuck-fest that follows.

PrinceBambiPrinceBambiover 4 years ago

This is great. But just two words about Molly - BIRTH CONTROL!!! Good grief... There has been more than enough time to get Molly on birth control. What, doesn't matter. The Pill, an IUD, an implant. They all work. There is absolutely no reason why she has fears of getting pregnant.

octabrainoctabrainover 4 years ago
A surprisingly deep story plot

I've never read such a story with a deep immersion into family psychology.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
bold chapter

I like it a lot. Very bold to introduce Kim again and a female psychiatrist. Massive Chekhov's gun for chapter 5. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tease The Twist

Suggestion of a Return to Convention at the end? Or a Rush to Revel in Routine family nudity, mutual masturbation, daisy chain games, and consumable water sports?

LustfuleroticLustfuleroticover 4 years ago
Mind blown

I love this story I wish it didn't have to end. It is written so well I've read it over several times now. I can't wait to see Christine and James actually get back into the swing of things and understand what the therapist meant, and start fucking like animals like they do with their kids. Maybe Lexi will fix them I love how bossy she is with her family. And Molly that little one seriously needs some birth control something Christine should've fixed when they all decided to stop keeping secrets and start fucking openly. Love it all so much detail in the characters! I can't wait for Chapter 5!

Keep up the amazing work!

GreenRevolverGreenRevolverover 4 years ago
Molly on birth control?

All characters are over 18. All these comments about molly on birth control. She could get her own. I don’t think molly WANTS to be on it. Just saying.

This has been a great series. I have re-read every one more times than I can count. Can’t wait for 5.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 4 years ago

Like I said in an earlier chapter, I love the story. I like all the characters but one... I don't like Christine.

Yeah... Why isn't Molly on birth control?

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 4 years ago

I also like the emotional struggle most of the characters are going through. I like how most are not only loving the sexual unity, but hunger for the emotional bonding their sexual union provides.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
great series

5 stars. well written, and an intelligent storyline. looking foward to chapter 5 - but not an ending!!!

bocahalbocahalabout 4 years ago

Best incest story I have read in a long time well deserved 5 stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

Loved the different scenarios in this chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

StimtheoneStimtheoneover 3 years ago

I had a few more hopes of this chapter, but glad the parents are trying to fix their relationship and I hope to see a nice duet with those other two siblings soon

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

That's a great story.

But it looks like the family is falling apart.

Dad and Molly. Mom and Austin. Lexi is somewhere in the middle. Daddy needs to pay more attention to his older daughter and especially his wife. He's forgotten all about her. Oh, and Austin should fuck Molly a few times. And make Molly and Lexie a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it very much keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fab, I see a red hot fuck fest coming. The women are absolutely crazy for cock and cunt, and the men just totally cunt crazed. All of them awash with cunt juice and cock cream.

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXalmost 2 years ago

great premise but a bit more background than sex; the mix, though, is far better than most stories. a solid effort.

Honey96666Honey96666over 1 year ago

Great story. When will the next part be released?. It's been too long.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 1 year ago

I've greatly enjoyed this series, though early on, this chaper was pretty depressing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES