All Comments on 'From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
this getting old even for your bullshit

finish the husband hating crap.i know you got this thing for wives been whores,but enough is enough.finish it for crying out laud.you will let her get away with it as usual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ho- hum

JPB's slut wife and a wimpy, clueless husband. its his specialty. but this series, is just a regurgitation of his other stories( w/c is much better, i think). disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Eat that cream pie JPB

You sure are a masochistic Nancy boy, Just Plain Bob. You're actually Just Plain Sick

don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
Bob don't care about opinions..

He's just trying to set a record for most submissions.

Quality not an issue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
again those sick mind writer s stories???

hey real men that read Literotica...it is not a way to get ride of that sick mind old ugly wimp writer??????

cant we do something to get his ass out from here?????

im sick only when i see his storie posted here

i dont even read but your comment say how he canot write something else

he is telling his stupid idiot wife s real life stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please

Please let him find out and kill her, use a "getaway" as a ruse, take her to a mountain cabin, tie her up and cut her to little pieces, very very slowly. Her screaming in pain for him to let her die, but him taking his sweet time, making the unbearable pain last and last........this is your only hope for a "Happy" ending........death to the sloppy whore! Jack the Ripper was right! hahahahahahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wagon tongue

Well, J P B, I hate to go against such a strong trend, but I think it is GREAT, just like everything else you have given us. I don't recall anything by your critics, but they remind me of a saying I once heard. It takes a good carpenter to make a barn, but any Jackass can kick it down.

Moked OutMoked Outalmost 18 years ago
Ha Ha!

Dont you see the Beauty in it? "Hey honey.Later I'll make you scream all night long..." And then he watches her squirm as she doesnt even realise he has been right there with her for most of the time;the reason she gets so horny in the first place:a bunch of horny guys each with a couple of different qualitys which makes the group seem like her loveing,kind,and careing husband the submissive slut wife always wants,needs,and loves to be ravished by and flauntd and teased in private and public.In this case;personally:I just think his 'so-called blackmailed wanting slut wife' was a little too slow to catch on.Besides that;the pool tournoment consisted of gangbanging one loveing wife and one of the younger girls dressed the 'killer slinky slutty cocktail dress' at the party who came with an guy old enough to be her dad;and might have been.And came to meet one of the younger of the two company owners.And what a sexy slut she was for her new lover as she took cock after cock after cock lasting well into the night until it was just her and him on an giant cum coverd pool table slowly fucking and kissing because even jake and ben had fallin out by then.It is ironic;and his wife still feels guilty and embarassed to fuck her hubby after 'cheating'.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
All the chapters are equally the same

JPB is listed on another site with the whole story and it ends in what we would call another genre and it's still all the same. If you like this go on for each chapter and verse. If not then you’re in for a long ride of the same thing. Good luck JPB has his reasons for looking at this the way he does.

JPB you are a good writer this saga just is the same and worse all the way through.

I won't comment anymore.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

got bored went and found something else

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS