All Comments on 'Freeuse Family Christmas'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am sorry to say this maam but the illustrations are not of the best quality and i feel they take away from what is a great story in itself. This is not for this piece in particular but i feel for all others as well.

Jerryr6Jerryr6over 2 years ago

Wonderfully erotic!

jadams5932jadams5932over 2 years ago

Another great story.

tjb50caltjb50calover 2 years ago

awesome story, yes please do a sequel with the girl friend involved....

ccs29745ccs29745over 2 years ago

You always have some of the best stories. Great job!

Puddles81Puddles81over 2 years ago

Amazing as always I really do hope there is a sequel..... maybe reverse the roles for Mothers day........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree with Crazy. I want a sequel with Amy. And wasn't there a cousin mentioned in the middle who wasn't in on the orgy at the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and illustrations as usual. You are the best writer on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Please do a sequel with the GF Amy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story but you left out the cousin. I think you should do a second part with adding the girlfriend and cousin. Maybe a few others. But as always great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another silkstocking fuck-fest. seems like you're always trying to set a new Literotica record for most sex acts per page without any thoughtful storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

superb story but i wish there was gay bi stuff here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

as always, you write the hottest stories and I really loved the illustrations. Wish i could get my husband to go for something like this.

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 2 years ago
Loved it!

Hope too see you expand on it!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

This is a Christmas loving we ALL dream of and you've told and illustrated so well and it's not even Thanksgiving!

Thank you for sharing such a lusty, graphic family interaction!

OMG! and it's reviewable, again and again!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

If you're "Honorary " Aunt Jasmine, I want to be the "Honorary" uncle! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best graphic story I've seen in this venue. Totally implausible but hot as hell.

doctorbrowndoctorbrownover 2 years ago

loved the story line... Wish my family was like that. Great graphics.

scassettscassettover 2 years ago

We definitely need a sequel. Maybe he brings Amy to summer vacation at the cabin. Introduces her to the family tradition and after she wholeheartedly jumps in, asks her to marry him.

warner34warner34over 2 years ago

What a fantastically sinful story. Read it in two sittings because well you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is another one of your great story's. Please bring Any in to the family. It seems it would be totally wild story. I understand the problem with the pictures. Glad you had to choose and not me. Lol

rjsully7rjsully7over 2 years ago

Please bring Amy in to the picture with the family. You are my favorite writer, I love reading your stories. I really think you do a great job with your illustrated stores, great pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot!! Introducing Grannie definitely kicked this story up a notch. What a horny bunch! Would love to see and read more about these horny people! Bring in some more fam members and neighbors. Plenty of potential here. Again,great writing and very hot. Love these illustrated versions!

123noproblem123noproblemover 2 years ago

what rjsully7 said! Thank you for a fun holiday story!

cursrahcursrahover 2 years ago

please do more stories of this family

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, Merry Christmas.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

Not perhaps your best work. Pretty much a parade of briefly described sex acts without much development, seemingly for the sake of the naughty pictures. The illustrations seem equally rushed, looking more like plastic dolls than people. Take your time, don't try to publish two or three stories a week. Look back at "The CEO" and subsequent stories. You took your time on those, developed the predicaments, made us believe in the characters. Still like your stuff in general, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know why but whenever I see a family that's fucking 3 out of and the 4th was left out for stupid reasons it always says you weren't worthy until now.especially when it's the son that's left out.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Definitely over the top but very hot with the pictures! Merry Ho-Ho!

ClaudiaTaleClaudiaTaleover 2 years ago

gasp. You're writing freeuse stories?! Yay! it's my favorite genre and you're my favorite author on Literotica. Happy Holidays 5 stars hope you win the contest.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 2 years ago

Merry Fucking!! Loved it!!

Lancs50Lancs50over 2 years ago

Only she, silkstockinglover, could compose such a delightfully hot naughty family xxxmas story. So full of hot naughty delight, passion and ever changing erotic encounters.

She's on a sexual plane of her own with such sensually open minded stories. A prize winner in my view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it! Your so sensuous-thank you

Atelier94Atelier94over 2 years ago

merci pour cette histoire mais comment faites vous pour poster une histoire avec illstration car moi je n'y arrive pas :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much sex, so little time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE write the Amy episode! I would really like to see how she is introduced and initiated.

-jog

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good illustrations but the sex was all over the place. Some more one on one intimacy would be spice it up to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Covers all the bases!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another 7 Star story! Too bad they only give out five stars for a well writen and illustrated story.

black75black75about 2 years ago

A lot of fucking; not a lot of story, unfortunately.

Lancs50Lancs50almost 2 years ago

Another outstanding story filled with loads of erotic, incestuous passion. I don't know if anyone has that much fun in them, but, the explosive nature of David willing to keep his cock hard and engaged is a testament to a 19 year olds stamina. Adding your beautifully sensuous mind and it's a perfect combination sex drive, passion and natural attraction.

I hope you do a followup and find a way to bring Amy and Angela's boy friend into the freeuse concept of close family living.

Thanks for another erotic and seductive story.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

250. Surely enjoyed the vacation with David. Reminded me of many of my vacation trips, but I could only dream of the sister I didn’t have. I did have a hot girlfriend who loved to fuck. Thanks for the spicy story and the explicit pics.

wotaz2wotaz2over 1 year ago

I loved this story. A women in nylons is so hot. The pictures brought it out even more. I believe this is one of my favorites.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

So, sister got fucked for months before her older brother was let in on the secret? Even though the parents were teasing him at Thanksgiving, they made him wait an additional month? That's shitty.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki10 months ago

Brother should have been initiated before sister, and he should've been the one to pop her cherry... But still pretty ok!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

please continue this it is good I would like some more of this please

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Chapter 2- Soon after Christmas, both Mom and her daughter Adela miss their periods. A trip to Mom's doctor confirms that both women are pregnant. Adela's baby boy was born eight months and two weeks later and looks just like her brother. Mom had her baby boy ten days later and to her surprise as well as her husband's, Mom's baby boy also looked just like her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice.

Bicurious_77Bicurious_77about 1 month ago

I have to agree with your assessment, the mom model is one of your hottest, especially when she’s in purple. David reluctance at the beginning was the perfect representation of those feelings. Would love to read a sequel involving Amy.

Great job Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Chapter 2 - David fucks his sister Adel and his mother multiple times on Christmas day. They both get pregnant from David's fuck, and both have a baby nine months later, on the same day. David's mother gives birth to a baby daughter who has blonde hair and looks just like her. David's sister Adel gives birth to a baby boy who looks just like David.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...