For the Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Tim thrusts four more times and pulls his cock from my mouth. He quickly strokes himself several times, and then with a throaty growl aims his cock at my face and releases his first hot jet of cum. I see the white rope boil out of his slit before I shut my eyes--I have had spunk in my eyes before and it can be painful--and feel it land in my hair and forehead. The heat and force from his jism makes me gasp as the second spurt lands from forehead down to my lip and into my open mouth. I count four more bursts that criss-cross my face and open mouth before his ejaculation and groaning susbsides. I lick my lips and taste what has landed in my mouth. I'm normally not much of a swallower unless I am sufficiently aroused, but I am currently lost in sexual heat. His cum is thick, with a sweet tang to it. I've heard that men can affect the taste of their ejaculate based on what they eat, and I wonder if he has been drinking fruit juices.

I hear Tim exhale sharply, then say "don't move." Because of the volume of cum I don't dare open my eyes until I have had a chance to run a towel over my face--I hope he has gone to get me one, as you do after marking me. He walks to the other side of the room and I hear a zipper being pulled, followed by what sounds like him rummaging through a bag--my bag, perhaps? He returns to a spot directly in front of me. I hear the electronic chirp of electronics being turned on, followed shortly by the flash of a camera. Several more flashes follow, then he speaks again. "Rich also asked that I capture some special moments on film for him. He particularly seemed interested in the results whenever you make me cum. Now, clean me, my pretty cum-covered slut." Tim presses his cockhead to my lips and I open to accept it, dragging my lips along the length as he pushes in while I tongue his slit and head. I see the flash go off some more. After several minutes he pronounces himself clean and wipes just my eyes with a towel.

"Three more rules for you--first, you are to wear only what I tell you to wear. While in this room you will be nude unless I tell you otherwise. I intend to take every opportunity I get this weekend to stare at that beautiful body. Second, you are not permitted to touch your travel bag. Anything you need I will get for you. Third, you will address me as Sir, or Master, if you wish. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Go and clean yourself up," he says, "and take your garter and stockings off. Your service to me has just begun."

12