All Comments on 'For the Weekend'

by missuscooper

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Chapter numbers

What good is putting the chapter number as part of the story and not the title, which means people don't know this until they open it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good writting

This should be in the BDSM categiry, not lovingn wives. I hate BDSM stories and got fooled into reading tnhisone b 4 I found out what it was all about. Post somemore chapters for those who like BDSM but I'mnot going to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lots of potential

A really good start, keep going, I will be looking for the next chapter.

I can't agree that it's in the wrong group, seems a good loving wife thing to me, sure it may have BDSM overtones depending where you want to take it but chapter one is not pure BDSM, she is a loving wife doing her thing not only with her hubbies concent but with him making the arrangements.

I'm looking for part 2

thanks for all the time and sharing with us.

Penny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nope, just another Submissive slut.

And yes it should be in BDSM. Okay yes I know she is not being forced into being a slut/whore and yes the husband for some stupid reason has arranged such nonsense. Well I say good luck to them. The co-worker must be laughing his head off. Fucking someone's wife while they travel around the country? He probably thinks it's christmas. Anyway I hope they enjoy their new lifestyle, such as it is. I can't see the marriage lasting too much longer if the husband insists on pimping out the wife to friends and co-workers. I just hope he charges for her time. He should get something out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PseudoBDSM does not belong in loving wives!

Actually she really isnt into BDSM she is just a slut sent out for use. Hopefully the husband rented her out and got some cash for it. She will not really be a real loving wife and mother any longer. Her obcessions with sex will increase gradually until she becomes a full time whore. I do hope both she and the guy she was wife had a complete medical workup and testing before this depravity got on the road. Weekend wonders at BDSM seldom work out well for the exhusband or the slut wife.

NautonnierNautonnierabout 15 years ago
A nice story - Please continue

All these complaints about what category this is. Firstly, it is not BDSM perhaps a more a controlling lover. Secondly, this is a Literotica shortcoming: They should allow a story to have multiple categories as unfortunately life doesn't come in neatly cataloged subjects. For example, if the wife had been sent to see her uncle in the hotel as he had agreed to spank and control his niece and have her walk naked through the hotel - which category would it be then?

It was a nice story and should continue. The wife is being given a lot of freedom to play considering she was meant to be more controlled - but then that may just be me :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NOT A LOVING WIFE STORY

Sounds like a gay story.Nothing sexy for a woman.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 15 years ago
oh yes!

Very arousing indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Reading all three chapters I have decided this is

not bdsm but a cuckold story under cover. Tasteless at best and I see you deleted comments on Chapter 3, OW, if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. One does not lend women they love to guys to fuck for a weekend, bdsm or not unless they feel very insecure in their marriage and figure this is the only way to keep their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Reading all three chapters I have decided this is

not bdsm but a cuckold story under cover. Tasteless at best and I see you deleted comments on Chapter 3, OW, if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. One does not lend women they love to guys to fuck for a weekend, bdsm or not unless they feel very insecure in their marriage and figure this is the only way to keep their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why

In God's name would a husband fucking do this, if my wife wanted this I would be the one, not some dickhead I knew from work. I agree, this is a cockold deal, nothing else. Your husband needs to get his shit together or look for another wife, something like this you don't turn on or off like a sink, is hubbie at home jacking his little dick while you are another man's slut? Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
enjoying a stranger

an excellent story well written now for the next part of this exciting story.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Tim about 45.

That is an old man so I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

taberitetaberitealmost 12 years ago
Nice

So far so good. I hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The In-Shit-Ending Saga begins

The putrid smell is too much after one drivel chapter.

No need for waisting time with more crap chapters. Nil points for cucko-tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see from your pseudonym that you have a portfolio of 22 stories (on Literotica). If they are all as good as this one then I have a great many hours of erotic entertainment ahead of me. I'm glad that the negativity of the usual narrow-minded mini-brains did not keep you from sharing more of your gifted creativity with Literotica readers.

This was a very good beginning to a story that features one of the most popular of female (and male) fantasies, with well-crafted characters and transitions in the plot development. Well done. I hope that you and your husband continue to share your erotic loving sensibility with each other. Marriages can only be strengthened by such vulnerable intimacy. Kudos to both of you.

MLJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous