All Comments on 'Folie à Deux Ch. 03'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Another well done addition

It's incredible how few pages can tell such a detailed story and yet contain lots of gooood sex

Rake456Rake456about 5 years ago
Very nice!

I liked this very much. I do wish that we got to see a little more of the lead-up to this little bit of drama, but I do appreciate the little glimpse into their lives that you gave us. It was quite effective. Hope to read more of these two, and if not, something in the same vein as this story, because you manage it really well!

Soshameless11Soshameless11about 5 years ago
Fantastic

It’s rare that a sibling story grabs me the way other taboo pairings do, but I’ve loved every word of this so far. Well done.

IlfenIlfenabout 5 years ago
Lovely

Absolutely beautiful. The romance was torrid and yet sweet. Thank you for this.

IlfenIlfenabout 5 years ago
Just a thought

I personally thought that this series ended at part 1. With the way Literotica UI is set up it's not always obvious when a story is part of a series, because you only see it to the sidebar on the last page. Part 1 had 5 pages, so when I reached the end I thought that was it. You should probably notify the reader of a part 2 and part 3 in case it doesn't occur to them to find it from clicking on your profile.

Sorry just wanted to say this because the thought that someone might read part 1 and think there's no more after hurts my soul.

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
No

No, not happy, they was moving outta town, now she's knocked up with his kid in the same town, in the same house. Mom is suspicious, how about their friends, the ex wife, Dads partner then Daddy? They will all soon know who got her preggers, and there will be Hell to pay. Just saying you threw a big wrench into their lives. 4 Stars!

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Oh no

No no no no no No NO. NO. Ohhhh no.

Still 5 * though.

But no.

This is why I shouldn’t read incest stories. Gonna go watch Care Bears on TV now or something.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

So, I'm hoping that you are not done with this yet. I'd like to think that you have plans for Natalie to explore her bisexual side by getting lucky enough to find a girlfriend that is supportive of her incest. Just saying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A searingly intense description of the relationship between the two siblings. Love it

pobratpobratover 1 year ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES