All Comments on 'Folie à Deux Ch. 02'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
Loved it

You my friend have outdone yourself. The first chapter was really great hot and sexy and although this one didn't have as much 'fucking' it was even better somehow. I don't know if you should continue or not but if the sequel is anywhere near this I would be all over it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it

But if they move away, what about Bear?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

First story I've read here... Love it! I hope to see more, if there's more to tell! (problems making an account, or this wouldn't be anon)

_RD__RD_over 5 years ago
Oh my

How much do I love your mind - this is exactly the sort of deviance I enjoy ( an old partner & I would get up to that sort of thing although we didn't feed back on each other in quite the same way ) and this has the added bonus of being naughty children vs the world on top. I'd love to see you explore the theme a bit more sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As much as I love the hot sex the last conversation really got me

I love how real these two are and how much sense it all makes. This story is amazing. I love their relationship and the way things progress from the fun and sex to slowly ramping up the emotional weight of their interactions until the last conversation. I also laugh every time you give me these pearls of comedy with how in sync they are with each other. It makes me that much more invested. Really amazing work :)

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 5 years ago
5 stars for both parts!

I thoroughly enjoyed both parts to this story and look forward to more. The characters felt real, and even though the sex started rather quickly, I could feel the tension from their years of repressed sexual feelings. Kudos good sir! Can't wait for part three!

SoB

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago
Great story, thanks!

I'll be honest, and say that this is definitely the type of content I like most coming from you! Absolutely love the emotion aspect of it all. Keep 'em coming!

hectarehectareabout 5 years ago
Feeling Greedy

Enjoyed this quite a bit, but would hope to persuade you to keep it going. The emotions seem more real here than in similar stories so I'd like to see where you'd go from here. What happens to Blake if they move? ...I'm not a story teller; you are. Tell us more.

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Oh, yes

It’s the question of sequels, isn’t it? How to amp it up or where to angle it so it’s something new, or more. I have to second AmoryParks that it’s the last conversation that made this part for me. And now I’m in a hurry to see how this ends, so I’ll just go now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, in looking to move away, is he putting the relationship with his sister over the needs of his son?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories