All Comments on 'Fitting End to a F--king Lousy Date'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
3grandkids3grandkidsalmost 13 years ago
dad and son-in-law

were the dad and son-in-law perhaps having their own party together in town?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Ok, the story was hot, but the dialogue completely put me off. No matter how drunk someone is they don't slur their words that much, and in some cases in that way. That wouldn't really matter if it didn't completely distract from the sex, but unfortunately that was the case for me. Since this is a sex story, and not a novel, I reckon once you establish that everyone is drunk, it's not necessary to continue slurred dialogue. Sorry I don't like to complain just I know I would have loved this story otherwise.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Very well done

I don't think he will be in need of any dates from other females now. Mom and sis will keep him well satisfied.

I wonder if the two women's spouses will notice how stretched out their wife's pussy are after the boy has his way with them for a while.

I'd like to read more of the sex that they are going to have the next morning. I'm sure it would be hot when both women are sober and really understand the size of Mark's cock and how much they are filled when he fucks them.

Thanks for the hot read, it is always a pleasure to read your work.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
I don't know how, but you did it again.

Hot story. Absolutely loved it.

So many adventures could come out of this one story.

Excellent job.

Thank you.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickeralmost 13 years ago
Yuck!

Yeah, the bull shit slurring got me too. It would have been great, but...

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 13 years ago
not your best...

..but not bad. I kind of agree with the slurring thing. It read more like they had suffered head injuries, than being drunk. lol

And what the fuck with mom taking a shit?? If you wrote it in for comedic value, it scored, because I laughed my ass off when I read it.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To Denny C, and the rest of you

You nailed it, I put that in just because once in while one of my buds will do just that when totally wasted! Hell, maybe it was just my wacky brain, but each time I read it I laughed hard.

Now to nearly all of you. As for the slurred speech; I was really torn as to should I just set the stage and then write it correctly (worried someone[s] would ask how they suddenly recovered), or do even more. Tried it several ways before going with this one. Sorry to all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm.

Listen man, I've been reading your stories since you first started posting, and although situations change in your story there is always one constant, a guy with a 9-10in. dick built like a football player. You don't have to necessarily always switch up the stats, just maybe leave out the measurements, even for the gals(what character just happens to know the exact measurements of the women involved? Does he follow them around with a tape measure?), and the writing will be have a bit more of a natural flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sequel

As in, this NEEDS one! DEFINETLY need a sequel for this one!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous 'Hmmm.'

Wow, really? Like I'm the only writer here that does that? However, in several of my stories the guy states that he has checked the tags while doing the laundry as one of his chores. In other stories I write that they are 'about' a certain size.

I don't see how this is too much to believe.

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this story makes no sense

There are physical limitations to both the male and female anatomy of which you seem blissfully unaware. For instance, if you're nine inches long, you are *not* fitting balls-deep into my arse... or at least not doing so without risk of medical damage. The anus and rectum are smaller than the vagina, remember?

There's also the not-so-minor detail that it takes time and attention to arouse a woman and make her wet inside; conversely, a male does not have a female's ability to orgasm four or more times in a row without having some opportunity to recover first. Sorry, boys, that's nature. Some may be able to keep one female partner aroused by other means (such as erotic massage and oral sex on her) to pass enough time to recover for round two, but then the second round tends to be slow and leisurely, not fast and hurried. There will be no fourth ejaculation in the same session for a male and anyone trying to continue that long won't remain hard enough to even attempt an anal penetration. Anatomical limitations.

Try taking your time and putting some effort into actually satisfying one woman... pounding away like a jackhammer just to prove your virility to yourself somehow isn't quite so erotic.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
To Doctor Anonymous 'makes no sense'

When I first read your comment I had a good laugh and then moved on. But then I figured, since I can't send you a personal response, I would give one here for everyone (and hopefully you) to read.

There is a difference between being 'blissfully unaware' of human limitations and pushing the limits when writing fantasy. I write fantasy stories. If I wanted to stay dead on point about human sexual anatomy I would write for Masters and Johnson.

I tried to indicate that the women had spent a drunken drinking binge together commiserating with each other about how they both WANTED to get the shit fucked out of them but their spouses left them high and dry for the evening. Not much arousal time needed.

As to your comment that 'a male does not have a female's ability to orgasm' multiple times: I can only speak for myself that I have done just that cumming five and six times without stopping before the wife cried uncle. (Nearly four hours is a long time and only works on special occasions when there will be no interruptions, and yes the pace varies all over the place) This for sure doesn't happen every time, but it positively did for us and yes, climax number six is much smaller than number one. We didn't complain.

Then you state that 'pounding away like a jackhammer' isn't so erotic. That may be. Sometimes my partner responds ONLY to the soft slow and gentle lovemaking. But then at other times she wants to feel me trying to pound all the way through her with my unbridled passion. Can either of these be wrong? I think not.

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Like a really bad porno

Wouldn't call this one erotic or fantasy, just really bad third-rate 80s era porn dialog but without the visual aids.

Not your best by far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dumb writer

you admit you write fantasies yet continue to post them in the incest area which is fiction and has to be based on reality and be believable sounds like you need to move all your error filled stories to the proper catagory FANTASY.

CitidiverCitidiveralmost 12 years ago
Prostate, not balls

In more than one of your stories you refer to emptying 'cum' from the male protaganist's balls. Anatomically the tested produce sperm but the rest of the ejaculate is prostatic fluid and what has been stored in the adjacent seminal vesicles.

The balls rise up in the scrotum just before ejaculation but do not empty.

You have vivid and erotic imagination.

This story was quite fantastical and hot though quite unbelievable.

Please brush up on your male physiology.

Oh yes, keep writing!

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
WHO GIVES A SHIT?

Who cares where the cum comes from or what vessels it travels through or what it's called? When you are sitting in front of your computer with your hands wrapped around your cock, you should only be concerned with how it feels...and maybe, where it is aimed. You might have to clean up your computer screen.

Also, why does incest have to be based on reality? Duh commenters, this is fiction...hot fiction, I might add. I gave it a 5...um, I fucked up my keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crap...

This story is crap...you have hot stories don't know what you where thinking with this one

taboo_lovertaboo_loveralmost 12 years ago
Not your best work...

I like your stories and you're one of my fav writers, but you haven't put a lot of work into this, story is unbelievable, I don't like the swearing in the begging and who drinks and talks with their family like that? Like you were just trying to find excuse for them to fuck... don't like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really bad....

One of your worst stories...you can do so much better man

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it!

i'm not sure if you intended it to be a comedy, but I busted a nut laughing! good one, mate!

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Shouldn't stop there

You should keep going let the boy nock them both up.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Yes

This story has got to continue.Your on a winner here. Mum divorces the husband , kill off the sisters and they both get pregnant and live together ...Shit, you can go anyway with this.... 5 stars so far.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There's already a 2nd chapter

https://www.literotica.com/s/morning-after-a-f-king-lousy-date

The author just didn't group these stories.

This is probably my third time reading this story. I have read most of Dezurtdawg's stories, and I love his style of writing. I only wish he would write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'm so fucking horny right now

daswizarddaswizardover 7 years ago
Arousing!

Great climax (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh well

Gave this a 1 star for being in the wrong category. This should have been posted under the ANAL category.

The old fart

One_Lone_WolfOne_Lone_Wolfalmost 7 years ago
To the anonymous dumb ass

You are evedintly to stupid to comprehend what you read he only fuck her ass once where he came in her vagina at least twice so how is it anal and as to it being in wrong category last time I checked fucking your mother and sister was incest I meae I know that the kids to day as a majority are being dumbed down but being on this site I would tend to think that you would be a little older but hey I guess there was a few people in every generation that got beat with the stupid stick now to the arthur great story loved it five stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Noy dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

nsebuildnsebuildalmost 6 years ago
get well soon.

cant wait to read your next story

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
Drunken speech

In one of my novels I have the heroine getting drunk (while she describes her rape years before to her lover) and I used just one example of her drunk slurring, but explained that I would describe the rest of the conversation in normal speech. It seemed to work.

Good story. You got a fin from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Did we need to hear about mom taking a crap? I don’t think it’s really Germaine to the story!

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
Very Good

Plz continue as mother and daughter 69 while Mark fucked one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not the best story I’ve ever read, it still 5 💫 star caliber.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story.

Bill S.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Wow, a few honest critiques with actual names, congrats. Another great tale that we all can relate to, a little not being hung like that but being left high and dry. Having an outlet like sis and mom even makes it hotter. After mom was in the can, I thought for sure that he was going to get her ass and give her a seminal enema, lol. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

FlaresandslippersFlaresandslippers11 months ago

What's the spelling? Lol wtf

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’d love more! I thought mom was going to clean out sis… so much possibility here!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'll be so glad when I'm done with the last of dezurtdawg's stories (just a couple left to check out that interested me based on the description). But damn if it isn't the same bullshit clichés in them all. Huge cocks, annoying characters with the same characteristics and behaviours, predictable disappointing arcs. Come on man, change it up a little.

So I'm guessing Becky got scared when she felt how big he was, and instead of acting like a rational adult and talking about it, she behaved like a complete bitch and ran away, making him feel like total trash. Now while I'm not saying it's entirely implausible, there was a better way to handle that as a writer that doesn't make us hate her a bit. But maybe you like antagonizing us :)

And I know you mentioned it at the start, but honestly the slurred speech is just stupid. They're not that drunk and even if they are, we don't need to feel like we are to read what they're saying.

The mother is really in the background squeezing out shits, really? She must have digested some of the author's worst stories earlier that day. I swear this author is just some horny teenager writing out his twisted fantasies with no idea how to craft a real compelling story without so much bullshit woven into it. I've yet to read one of his stories that hasn't made me roll my eyeballs and say "really?" several times throughout it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous